Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Can You Only Hear My Inner Voice?

    The rain outside the window was getting lighter, and Qi Fengmian and Yun Luxing decided to go out to search for supplies. When eating breakfast, Yun Luxing stared at the yogurt on the table in a daze.

    She looked sad, Qi Fengmian couldn't help rubbing her head, and asked with a smile, "What's wrong?"

    "Today is the expiration date." Yun Luxing looked at Qi Fengmian blankly, and said, "Will they be? Will it be the last two bottles of yogurt in the world?"

    Qi Fengmian thought about it and found that it was really possible.

    Most of the people searching for supplies are looking for high-energy foods that are easy to store, and they will not collect things like yogurt that are perishable and have no calories. And after the end of the world, the world began to lose power. Food left in the supermarket does not keep well and goes bad and expires very quickly.

    After hearing the news, Yun Luxing was very sad. After a chaotic morning, she finally remembered the task she hadn't completed last night. At this moment, she has two bottles of yogurt in her hand, one strawberry flavored and one mango flavored, which she deliberately kept for future copying.

    Yun Luxing thought very well, she thought that she couldn't just copy one taste in her life, right? Even if you like it, you will get tired of it. So she wisely reserved two flavors for her future choice.

    ...and she fell asleep last night.

    Yun Luxing looked at the food with expired shelf life, and her mood was complicated: ... I regret it now, I regret it very much.

    Why did she fall asleep last night? Obviously she endorsed it very seriously. Although it gets more and more sleepy.

    But certainly not this problem! Yun Luxing refused to admit that it was her own fault.

    Yunluxing's belief in life is: life is too short, don't live with yourself!

    In short, when you encounter a problem, don’t look for the cause from yourself, first look for the cause of others! As long as the pot is thrown fast enough, no one will find out that it is her own problem!

    Throw the pot and be happy for a while, and be happy all the time! Yun Luxing looked around, only Qi Fengmian was by her side, the other party was making bread, and the yogurt in the refrigerator was specially found for her by the other party.

    ... inexplicably guilty.

    After a brief period of guilty conscience, Yun Luxing regained his confidence. She was ready to study hard yesterday! It was Qi Fengmian who kept hypnotizing in her ear and said, "You have studied for a long time, you can rest!"

    It was because he was surrounded by such inducing words all night that he slowly relaxed his willpower!

    hateful! Yun Luxing thought angrily, Qi Fengmian was simply a stumbling block on her own way of learning! He is like a doting parent who is not strict at all. When the child is studying, he only asks if he wants to play with the computer or watch TV.

    With such a husband, how could I learn well!

    Thinking of this, Yun Luxing stared at Qi Fengmian with resentful eyes and did not speak.

    Qi Fengmian was stared at by her, but she didn't know what she had done wrong. After a while, he asked tentatively, "Huh?"

    Yun Luxing still didn't speak. After a while, she glared at Qi Fengmian and said, "You're too much." After successfully throwing the pot out, Yun Luxing was happy anyway.