Chapter 43

Chapter 43 [Two in One]

    The rest of the water in the house can only last for a few days at most. Since several people did not rest well last night, Qi Fengmian and Zhang Tiantian decided to find water tomorrow.

    Yun Luxing looked at Lao Wu next to him, raised his hand and said, "I'll go, let Zhang Tiancai stay and take care of Lao Wu." Lao Wu was injured, and if there is any other accident, there is no one in the family who can fight.

    In addition, Qi Fengmian was not worried that Yun Luxing was not under his nose, and quickly agreed to this plan.

    Because Lao Wu's body was injured, it was not good for him to move around, so he and Zhang Tiancai temporarily decided to recuperate at their home in Yunluxing, and Zhang Tiancai went back alone to get the clothes they needed.

    So Xiao Sun and the others also knew about Qi Fengmian's recovery, and they were a little embarrassed. After all, although they lived separately from Qi Fengmian Yunluxing, Qi Fengmian took care of this place. During this time, many monsters broke into this place, and they were all killed by Qi Fengmian.

    After the end of the world, apart from the major bases, it is difficult for them to find a safe area similar to this one. Even in the major security bases, there are various rules inside, and ordinary people live very hard in it.

    So Xiao Sun and the others don't have to worry about the threat of monsters, and they don't have to worry about the problem of supplies every day. A large part of this is because they are sheltered by Qi Fengmian, and another part is because Old Wu and Zhang Tiancai are not willing to care about gains and losses.

    It can be said that the choices made by Xiaosun's parents after the incident are the most normal reactions. They cannot be called ungrateful, but in retrospect, they are actually not glorious.

    When there is no accident, you take advantage of it, but after the accident you do not want to take any risk or responsibility. This kind of approach is really chilling. After all, after all, Qi Fengmian fought with monsters to protect them.

    Xiaosun's family didn't sleep well last night. Xiaosun cried and cried and wanted to find Lao Wu and the others. His parents were so troubled by him that they had to promise him to take him there the next day.

    The next day, before they could come to the door, Zhang Tiantian came back. He was still the same as before, with two kitemen behind him, looking in a good mood from a distance. Xiaosun's parents guessed that Qi Fengmian and Lao Wu probably had good news.

    The two of them couldn't say whether they were more happy or more embarrassed, but their expressions were a little embarrassed when they faced Zhang Tiancai. Zhang Tiancai didn't say anything when he saw Xiaosun's family, but went straight in to get his things.

    Xiaosun's parents were right next to him, and it was hard to keep up with him. Ten minutes later, when Zhang Tiantian came, they were stupid. Originally, they guessed that Zhang Tiantian and the others would be angry, but they didn't expect the other party to move out directly. Xiaosun's parents were a little anxious, and they hesitated to say anything. They wanted to apologize, but it was hard to say it. After all, if they didn't apologize, they could still say that what they did was right. Once they apologized, wouldn't they admit that they were wrong?

    Zhang Tiancai walked very fast, and the luggage was carried by the kite man. He only brought the living materials that he and Lao Wu needed, and did not move them all.

    Xiao Sun's father coughed and asked, "What is the genius doing?" He rambled about their thoughts yesterday, probably hoping that the other party would forgive them.