Chapter 26

Chapter 26 [Three more]

    When Yun Luxing went to Lao Wu's house, the other party was about to go out to search for supplies, so Yun Luxing took advantage of the situation and proposed to act together.

    Old Wu thought it was nothing, but Zhang Tiancai lemon essence deliberately said angrily: "No, we won't take you."

    Yun Luxing saw his awkward appearance and knew that the other party was still angry about what happened last time. She asked angrily, "Why don't you take me with you?"

    Zhang Tiantian subconsciously opposed Yun Luxing, but in fact he didn't think of a reason. Just when a few people were silent, Xiao Sun came over.

    He looked at Yun Luxing and asked in confusion, "Xiao Luzhu, why do you have to go out?"

    Xiao Sun has fair skin and delicate features, red lips and white teeth. Yun Luxing glanced at him and said righteously, "I also want to go out to search for supplies."

    Xiao Sun was still puzzled, and he said innocently, "But you are useless."

    Yun Luxing was stunned. After a moment, she immediately retorted: "I have it!" She emphasized, "I have supernatural powers."

    Xiao Sun nodded and said, "I know. But your supernatural powers can't fight or search for supplies, except to eat more. A tomato supplements vitamins, other than that, it's useless. Although Lao Wu is cowardly and cunning, he can knead mud, and Zhang Tiancai is stupid and useless, but he can fly a kite.

    " Old Wu, who was watching the show, was shot by indiscriminate AOE, and was stunned in place.

    Xiaosun persuaded bitterly: "Anyway, our abilities are so useless, it's useless to go out except to cause trouble. You should let Lao Wu and Zhang Tiantian go out and die."

    Everyone:  …

    #On How can one person offend everyone present precisely and skillfully with just a few sentences#

    After listening to Xiao Sun's words, everyone was silent for a moment. Xiaosun's parents looked at the sluggish people, and thought with great joy, fortunately, Xiaosun is a neurotic. If he were a normal person, he would have been beaten to death 800 years ago with this brain circuit and this mouth.

    Yun Luxing is no longer angry. She realized that it was useless to be angry with a lunatic. She tried to reason: "Although my ability is a little trashy, it's actually useful."

    Xiao Sun nodded: "Your ability is not only trashy, it's trashy."

    Yun Luxing Began to get angry: "Is the point of this sentence?! The point is the last sentence!"

    Zhang Tiancai and Lao Wu continued to be stunned: ...

    Although the war was started by Zhang Tiancai, he didn't dare to speak now. He was afraid of Xiao Sun's mouth.

    So Zhang Tiancai and Lao Wu began to act very tacitly and pretended not to hear Xiao Sun's belittling of them, and began to eat melons.

    Seeing that Yun Luxing was a little angry, Xiao Sun took a step back and said, "Alright then, Sister Xiao Luzhu, tell me what's the use of your powers." He is the youngest among all the people, and he is the most dependent on everyone. , but at this moment it looks like he is the adult, and Yunlu Xingcai is like a vexatious child.

    Yun Luxing wanted to talk about the use of her powers, but she got stuck. She found that what Xiao Sun said was correct. She seemed to have no use except for providing fresh tomatoes to supplement vitamins.