Chapter 44

Chapter 44 [One more]

    Qi Fengmian smiled, sucked her small earlobe, and said with a smile, "I'll accompany you tomorrow."

    After he said this, Yun Luxing, who was already struggling, paused, shameful. heartbroken. Lying on the bed, she tilted her head to look at Qi Fengmian, and stressed, "Then you have to remember."

    Yun Luxing felt that it was too difficult for her! Doi did not forget to study in such a tense and exciting part, she is really the first person to move!

    Qi Fengmian smiled lightly, kissed her chattering lips, and swallowed the rest of the other party's words in the kiss.

    Yun Luxing couldn't speak anymore, she could only feel the other party's movements with her whole body. The other party's movements were a little heavier. She hummed softly, and finally buried herself on the bed and whimpered softly, begging helplessly in a low voice.

    Sweat flowed down Qi Fengmian's chin and slid over his sexy Adam's apple. With a contented expression on his face, he looked down at the girl who was burying his head and panting from a high position, hooked his lips as if indistinctly, and laughed lazily.

    ...

    ...

    Before doi, Yun Luxing thought about going to study after finishing it.

    In the end, after the game, she was about to fall apart, lying on the bed like a salted fish motionless, even taking a bath was carried by Qi Fengmian. Qi Fengmian was the exact opposite of her. After exercising for so long, he didn't look tired at all, his eyebrows and eyes were stretched, and his whole body was full of energy.

    After he put Yun Luxing on the bed, he even had the time to ask her, "Do you want to read a book?" During the question, Qi Fengmian took Yun Luxing, who was lying on the bed, and took the document that was thrown away by the two of them in one hand. , put it in front of Yunluxing with his eyes closed.

    Qi Fengmian patted Yun Luxing's head pitifully, her voice low and mellow, and said again: "Huh?" Yun Luxing always kept the salted fish posture, no matter what the other party said, she would not open her eyes.

    Qi Fengmian was in a good mood tonight, even if Yun Luxing didn't cooperate at all, he wasn't angry. When he saw Yun Luxing sleeping with his eyes closed, he couldn't help pinching the other's cheek. He smiled and called Yun Luxing's new nickname: "Little Lazy Pig, get up and read."

    Qi Fengmian even flipped through the pages leisurely. Turning over the book, she said, "Didn't you tell me to read it with you?"

    Yun Luxing was exhausted to death. Hearing this, she raised her eyelids to look at the book, then closed her eyes and continued to pretend to be dead, completely obsessing herself with Qi Fengmian and saying she wanted to study. things were left behind.

    Seeing this, Qi Fengmian smiled lightly. Yun Luxing's ears were red from his laughter, so she quietly reached out and touched the side of the quilt. After touching a corner of the quilt, she pulled the quilt and buried herself.

    She covered her head and ears with the quilt, covering her ears and stealing bells.

    Qi Fengmian's treatment of Yun Luxing was destined not to be a strict teacher, not to mention that he was the culprit. Yun Luxing didn't like it, so he threw the book away in a very unprincipled way, followed the other person's hair, and said softly, "Go to sleep."

    No one urged, the already exhausted Yun Luxing certainly wouldn't be tangled! She closed her eyes very comfortably and went to sleep.

    Like every scumbag, she comforted herself in a daze before going to bed, 'I won't watch tonight, I can get up early tomorrow morning to study...'