Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    13

    The next morning, Yunluxing woke up and saw snacks. It wasn't the one she left yesterday, but it contained the strawberry-flavored yogurt and ice cream she had longed for.

    Yunluxing didn't ask where it came from. As a dutifully raised salted fish, she was only responsible for eating.

    She hugged her yogurt happily, like a hamster eating. Because she ate so happily, she even forgot Qi Fengmian, and she did not remember what the other party said beside her.

    After drinking the yogurt, Yun Luxing lay comfortably on the sofa, and finally remembered the breeder who was fortunately trying to get her snacks in the middle of the night. She glanced at Qi Fengmian, who was writing and drawing on the table with his back to her.

    Yun Luxing pulled Qi Fengmian's sleeve and asked in a low voice, "Qi Fengmian, have you eaten yet?"

    Qi Fengmian focused on the movements in his hands, and did not look back, but simply replied what was wrong. His voice was soft, as if angry.

    Yun Luxing was not annoyed, she said softly, "Yogurt is strawberry flavored."

    Her eyes were curved, "It's very sweet." Her tone was sincere and her voice was clear, as if she really just sighed casually. Qi Fengmian's hand holding the pen stopped for a moment.

    Yun Luxing moved and moved on the sofa, getting closer to Qi Fengmian, she invited, "Don't you want to try it?"

    Qi Fengmian suddenly held down Yun Luxing who was rolling on the sofa, her deep eyes On the other side's bright eyes. He stretched out his hand and gently stroked Yunluxing's lips and corners of his mouth with his fingertips, then put it into his own mouth.

    After a while, Qi Fengmian hooked his lips and said in a low voice, "Yeah." It was really sweet.

    Yun Luxing blinked and said, "Really?" She tentatively stretched out the tip of her pink tongue and licked it around her lips.

    "If I had strawberry-flavored yogurt every day, I could keep it sweet," she suggested wildly.

    However, Qi Fengmian remembered the complete scene of being ignored by Yun Luxing just now, and smiled. He pinched her face, with a smile in his eyes, and said, "No need."

    Petite Expert. Yun Luxing: ...? ? ?     At this moment, Qi Fengmian brought over the piece of paper he had just written, and said gently to Yun Luxing

    , "Do you want to choose one?"

She leaned over with a blank expression and looked at the piece of paper covered with familiar fonts. She glanced casually while thinking back to her heart why Qi Fengmian rejected her.

    All you need is a bottle of strawberry-flavored yogurt to get a sweet kiss...Is it not sweet?

    Yunluxing fell into deep self-doubt.

    But when the ignorant Yun Luxing saw the striking black words on the paper, all the puzzles were answered. I saw on the page, a large line of big characters stood at the top of the page - "On the Hundred Ways to Die for Love"

    Yun Luxing slowly turned her face to the side, looking at it with a blank, puzzled and a little frustrated look. Looking at Qi Fengmian, he was speechless.

    She said quietly, "Why do you write such a thing? I've already been reborn." She had clearly comforted Qi Fengmian very seriously yesterday, but she didn't expect that the other party still didn't let go of the strange thought of sacrificing love.