I Made a Promise

Por isabellaangel417

Promises... we all make them. We all have them. They're easy to make, but hard to keep. But do they have any... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 54

34 1 1
Por isabellaangel417

-Wedding Day-
~Skylar's POV~
It's our wedding day. I haven't seen Daniel since last night. Right now Liz, Lia, Julia, and Scarlett are in mine and Daniel's room. I didn't want my moms seeing me until I was all ready. Liz is doing my makeup. Daniel and his groomsmen were already all ready and were just around our place. I don't want D Ariel seeing me until we're at the alter. I'm so excited, but so nervous at the same time.

"What if something goes wrong?" I asked Liz. I was slightly panicking.
"You gotta relax Sky... now close your eyes." Liz chuckled as she was doing my makeup.
"Ok but, what if there's traffic to get there? What if Danny walks in and sees me right now?" I asked, opening my eyes as she finished my eyes.

"Ok, it sounds like you need a drink." Lia laughed and poured me a glass of red wine.
"Yes please." I slightly chuckled, taking the glass and drinking some.
"I'm surprised you actually agreed to be my bridesmaid. You're literally due next week." I chuckled.

"I couldn't just not be here for my sister-in-law." She laughed.
"You're excited for your second little boy?" I asked her.
"Yea, we have a name picked out and everything already." She said.
They aren't telling us the name until after the baby is born.

"Alright soon to be Mrs. Quinn. Your makeup is donetime sa for your hair." Liz said.
"Hey Sky, wow you look pretty!" Jayden came in the room.
"Thanks, Jay... make sure Daniel doesn't come in here." I smiled at him.
"Ok, Scarlett, Julia, come on let's go play!" He pulled Scarlett and Julia out of the room.

I laughed at them and smiled
"You and Daniel talking about kids yet?" Liz asked me.
"Here and there, but we told each other that after we're married, we'd talk about it more seriously. I mean, Jayden and Julia have really prepared us for that." I looked at Lia and chuckled.
She laughed too.
"Yea they love you guys." She smiled.

"Alright Sky. Your hair is.... done." Liz told me.
I haven't seen myself this whole time.
"Let's get her dress on now!" Lia said excitedly.
We got my dress out of its bag.

And I got it on.
"Oh my god you look amazing!" Liz told me.
"Can I look at myself now?" I laughed.
"Wait, I got put on your jewelry." She said.
After she did that, she touched my makeup back up.
"Ok.. now you can look." She smiled.

I turned around and looked at myself. My jaw immediately dropped and I was in complete shock.
"You happy?" Lia came behind me and put her hands on my shoulders.
I started tearing up and I covered my face.
Liz gave me a tissue and I carefully cleaned my face.

"I can't believe I'm marrying the love of my life in an hour..." I laughed.
"Your moms are outside. They wanna see your final look." Lia told me.
"Yea they can come." I said.

Lia let them come in and they saw me and they both started tearing up too. Then I start tearing up again.
"Oh my god sweetheart..." Ma said, hugging me.
"Honey you look beautiful..." Mom smiled.
"Thanks.. I can't believe this is really happening..." I cried but also laughed.

-alter time-
It's finally time to walk down the aisle. Everyone was in their seats and it was my turn. I took a deep breath and looked down at my bouquet. It was sunflowers. Daniel let me incorporate sunflowers into the wedding and it just made me so happy. Cam used to always tell me that he wanted to be the one to walk me down the aisle whenever I got married.

I finally started walking down. Once Daniel saw me, I saw him take a deep breath and he started tearing up.
I smiled at him and I could feel some tears forming in my eyes too.
Once I got to the front, I stood in front of Daniel and faced him. I looked out at our family and friends in the audience and looked at the empty chair closest to me. It had a vase of Sunflowers on it. That's Cam's seat.

"Dearly beloved.. we are here to join the hands of Skylar Dawson Severide, and Daniel Diego Quinn..." the officiant said.
Daniel smiled at me.
We held each other's hands.
"Now.. will the couple please read their vows?" The officiant asked us.

I smiled and took a deep breath before I started mine.
"Daniel... I never thought I was going to find true love.. but that day at the coffee shop changed my life forever. The day I stared into those bright green eyes, I knew I saw my forever with you. You're the only one that has ever understood me... the only one I feel absolutely safe with and I know that you will never let anything bad to happen to me... you've helped me in more ways than you will ever know... I'm so grateful and excited to start this next chapter together... forever..." I smiled.

Daniel had the biggest smile on his face.
I looked down before he started his.
"Skylar Dawson Severide... the day that I met you.. I knew that I was going to spend the rest of my life with you... everything about you makes me feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Your smile, your eyes, your laugh, I love everything about you... you are the prettiest girl in the world and honestly, I don't even think I'm worthy enough for you... but I promise I'll make everyday a living heaven for you... you deserve the world and more and I can't wait to experience life with you.. love my life with you.. travel, start a family, grow old, anything I do, I want you right by my side... we can do it all... together..." He smiled.

I had tears down my face and smiled at him.
"Skylar Severide, do you take Daniel Quinn to be your lawfully wedding husband, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, till death do you part, for as long as you both shall live?" The officiant asked me.
I looked into Daniel's deep green eyes and smiled.
"I do.." I smiled, and I slipped the ring onto his finger.

"Daniel Quinn, do you take Skylar Severide to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, till death do you part, for as long as you both shall live?" The officiant asked Daniel.
Daniel smiled.
"I do..." he said, putting the ring on my finger.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you both Mr. and Mrs. Quinn. You may kiss the bride." The officiant said.
Daniel grabbed my waist and I draped my arms over his shoulders and we kissed.

-reception-
We were all at the reception now. Eating cake, dancing, just having a good time.
"Alright everyone." Daniel hit a glass with a knife.
"We'd like to thank everyone for coming. You all are very dear to us and we're grateful that you guys were able to be here celebrating our very special day with us. Thank you." Daniel made a toast.
Once he sat down everyone cheered.
He smiled at me and I kissed him.

-after reception-
Daniel and I got changed out of our wedding outfits and we got changed into comfy clothes to head to Oakland.
Once we got in the car, I smiled at him.
"How does it feel to be married?" Daniel asked me.
"Incredible... especially since I'm married to you." I kissed him.

We headed on the highway for the long drive to Oakland.
It was late, but we knew that we wanted to just go to Oakland for our honeymoon. There's fun things to do in San Francisco, so we just both agreed on that.

"Hey, I have a surprise for you." Daniel told me.
"What is it?" I asked him.
"Close your eyes." He told me.
I was skeptical, but I covered them.
"Keep them closed." Daniel told me.
I laughed a little, confused but excited.

Then I felt us pull up somewhere. Which was weird because we've only been driving for a half hour.
"Ok, open them." I heard Daniel say.
I opened my eyes and we were at LAX, the airport.
"What are we doing here?" I asked him.
"Surprise." He smiled.

"Babe, I thought we agreed not to do a big honeymoon." I laughed.
"Yea well, I think you'll like this a little bit better than Oakland.." he laughed.
"Where are we going?" I asked him.
"I'm still keeping that a surprise.." he laughed.

"But I packed for colder weather." I laughed.
"I had Liz take care of that." He laughed.
We got out of the car and gave the keys to the airport parking. We got our luggage out and went inside.
"You're not gonna tell me where we're going?" I laughed.
"Not yet." He chuckled.

"Can you give me a hint?" I asked him.
"It's sunny, that's the only hint I'll give." He laughed.
"Is it warm?" I asked him.
He looked at me and smiled, but then nodded his head.

"Hi, I need to check two bags. Daniel said went we got the to airport check in.
"Ok, can I see your tickets?" The lady asked.
Daniel showed her them on his phone.
"Ok, I heard that it's beautiful there right now. Is there a special occasion you guys are celebrating?" She asked us.

"Yea, it's our honeymoon." Daniel looked at me and smiled.
"Well, congrats you two, enjoy." She smiled and took our luggages.
We walked to security. Daniel had a backpack and I still had my purse.
"Can you tell me where we're going yet?" I begged Daniel.
He laughed.
"Not yet.." he smiled.

We got through TSA and were trying to find the gate.
I yawned.
"You tired?" Daniel laughed.
"Yea a bit, today's been crazy." I laughed.
"Yes it has been..." he laughed.

"Can you tell me where we're going yet?" I asked him.
He laughed and finally nodded his head.
"You think you can guess?" He asked me.
"I don't think so.." I laughed.
"Try and guess." He laughed.
"Is it in the country or out of the country?" I asked him.

"In the country." He told me.
"I feel like the only guess would be Hawaii because you said it's warm and sunny." I said.
He smiled and nodded his head.
"Bingo." He said.
My jaw dropped.
"No way... we're really going to Hawaii?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and laughed.
"Yea.. surprise." He laughed.
I hugged him.
"How long have you been planning this? We agreed to have a small honeymoon." I asked him.
"Probably for the past month. I wanted to surprise you because we haven't gone on a real vacation together yet." He said.

I smiled at him.
"How long is the plane ride?" I asked him.
"Roughly under 6 hours. We'll land there at 5am." He said.
"I'm excited." I smiled.

We found our gate.
"Are you hungry?" He asked me.
"Not really... after all that drinking we did." I laughed.
"Yea you're right." He laughed.
We sat down and I put my head on his shoulder.
"Did you have fun?" He whispered to me.

I picked my head back up and nodded my head.
"Yea it was amazing, did you have fun?" I asked him.
"Yea of course. I just married the woman of my dreams." He smiled and gave me a kiss.

-1 hour later-
We boarded the plane and got in our seats.
Daniel and I both slept the whole flight.

-landing-
Once we landed in Hawaii, we got our bags, and got a rental car. Then we drove to the hotel. We got to the hotel at almost 7am. We both were awake now since we slept for almost 6 hours.

"What should we do?" Daniel asked.
"Why don't we go to the beach? Our hotel is right on it." I said, looking out the window.
"You're right, let's get dressed." He smiled.

We both got dressed in bathing suits and we went to the beach.
"Oh my god the waters cold!" I laughed when we started to walk in. I backed away and laughed.
"It's not that bad." Daniel laughed, pulling my hand.
"No!" I laughed, pulling away.

Daniel laughed and picked me up.
"No, no! Put me down! Babe put me down!" I laughed.
He walked deeper into the water and then we both went under. Once we got back up, we both laughed.

"See? It's not so bad once you get fully in." Daniel laughed.
"You're lucky I love you." I laughed.
He pulled me in and kissed me.
"What would happen if you didn't?" He asked me.
I pushed his head underwater for just a second.
"That." I laughed when he got back up.

He laughed and wiped the water off his face.
"So.. how does it feel to be Mrs. Skylar Dawson Quinn now?" He asked me.
"Amazing..." I smiled.
"For work, you'll still use Severide right?" He asked me.

"Yea, considering your last name, your dad's, and your mom uses her maiden name right?" I asked him.
"Yea, she never changed it when she married my dad." He explained.

"You know... now that we're married.. maybe we can talk about kids soon?" I asked him.
"Well, when would you want one?" He asked me.
"I don't know... but I know that I want some in the future." I told him.
"Well... you would make the best mom." He smiled.
"You would make an amazing father..." I smiled.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.8K 346 31
Kelly and Taylor have been together since freshman year of high school and are completely in love with each other. Then one night tragedy strikes and...
83 12 30
*Do not copy and past* *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES ALL OF THEM ARE FROM PINTEREST* 🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈 "I promise everything's going t...
2.4K 102 100
Hello Everyone! Thank you for reading "Keeping Promises!" This book has pretty much not only helped me figure out that I love basketball again but i...
1.3K 117 141
One Chicago, Blue Bloods, Hawaii Five-O, 9-1-1 and Bones Background: Kelly Severide gets adopted by Christopher Herrmann at the age five after he wa...