You Are My Everything (UNDER...

By rhythm_says_hi

Her goal was to prove her brother's innocence. His motive was to bring his best friend's truth to the front o... More

Prologue
Cast
Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Need a little help
Prequel

Chapter 31

1K 88 125
By rhythm_says_hi

"Naina... you better take this medicine..." Yudi tried to his best to make Naina take the pain-killer but Naina being Naina was finding the most stupidest excuses to avoid it.

"Yaar Yudi.... you know na... cadets ki classes lena hai... I'll take it later." And she ran away.

"Are yaar... ye Naina to apne system mein medicines ka recharge hone hi nahi de rahi hai..." Pooja said, getting tired of her tactics.

Ali sat next to her and put his arm around Pooja. Pooja immediately stiffened and then relaxed a bit. But Huda could never leave this opportunity so he began....

"Kya baat hai Usool? Tujh mein to lagta hai sach much Ranjhe ki aatma aa basi hai... jo apni heer se ek minute door bhi nahi reh paata hai..." Huda smirked.

Ali was busy in drinking his tea, so he just raised his eyebrow and said, "Aap kehna kya chah rahe hein?" 

"Pooja ko bukhar jo aa gaya hai..." Alekh said taking his seat next to Huda.

"Kya???" Ali immediately turned towards Pooja and said, "Pooja ji... apki tabiyat kharab hai? Chaliye abhi Shalini Ma'am ke paas." 

"Nahi Ali... main... main thik hu..." Pooja stuttered.

"Are par apka chehra laal ho gaya hai... Pakka zyada tez bukhar hoga... Dekhiye... apke gaal kitne garam hai... abhi uthiye...." Ali tried to drag Pooja towards infirmary whereas Huda, Yudi and Alekh were trying their best to control their laughter.

"Qaidi... tune apni sangati mein.. mere seedhe-saade Ranjhe ko kya bana diya... ruk tu...." Pooja picked up a plate to hit her.

"Oye khoto... kya kar rahe ho? Sab cadets dekh rahe hein...." Suriji tried to calm Pooja.

"Kya hua Pooja? All good?" Naina asked Pooja as she sat down on the table.

"Han to bhai phoolan... ab bata lunch break mein kaun se cadets ki class lene gayi thi tu?" Huda teased Naina.

Here Alekh calmly.... CALMLY... put his glass down and said in a sickly-sweet voice.

"Nainaaaaaa?" 

The spoon slipped from Naina's hand as she got prepared to run.

"Ruk tu... are teri harkaton ki wajah se mera BP badh jayega... nalayak.... zara sa tujhe chhod kar jao nahi ki natak chalu.... idhar aa...." Alekh ran behind her. 

Naina ran through the corridors and collided with Abhimanyu.

"Abhimanyu Sir, main apke room mein chhupne jaa rahi hu. Okay bye." And entered the cabin without hearing his reply.

But the real danger was inside the room.

Naveen was discussing something serious with Gunny when Naina entered the room, looking like she ran a marathon, breathing heavily.

"Ummm... sorry wrong room..." She tried to leave the room but as soon as she opened the door, Alekh was standing there, fuming.

"Ahhhhhh...." Naina screamed and ran behind Naveen.

"Bhaiya, is rakshas se bachao mujhe...." 

And Alekh didn't even realise and started complaining....

"Bhaiya... pakdo isko... ise jaane mat dena... dimag kharab kar rakha hai is ladki ne...." Alekh started pointing at Naina.

"Maine? Bhaiya maine kuchh nahi kiya... ye bina matlab lad raha hai..." 

"Achha... bina matlab... idhar aa batata hu main..." Alekh tried to reach for Naina and Naina yelped in fear.

Gunny was standing in the corner to see the family drama whereas Abhimanyu was leaning on the doorframe. He was amused to see that the two Captains were so engrossed in fighting that none of them was shocked to see Naveen in KMA, in uniform, on duty.

"Are are are... shant ho jao dono...." Naveen intervened. He was still a bit taller from Alekh, so held both of them at an arm's distance.

"Kya hungama laga rakha hai? Chhote... kya hua?" Naveen asked Alekh first.

"Aap uska side le rahe ho... apko pehle mujhse puchhna chahiye..." Naina complained.

"Gudiya main kisi ka side nahi le raha hu. Pehle usse puchhunga fir teri baat bhi sununga na." Naveen pacified her like a father handling the sibling fight.

"Bol chhote... kya hua?" Naveen asked Alekh, once again.

"Are bhaiya... ye ladki apni medicines hi nahi le rahi hai.... har baar bahana kar ke bhag jaati hai...." Alekh said and Naveen turned towards Naina only to find her trying to wipe the blood off her bleeding nose.

"Gudiya...?" Naveen, Gunny, Alekh and Abhimanyu ran towards her, concerned.

"Are main thik hu... its okay..." Naina said in wobbly voice which hinted that she was trying to hide her pain.

"Isliye bol raha hu na ki medicines le..." Alekh said to her, but this time, in a gentle voice.

"Alekh ye medicine bas kisi tarah se temporary relief degi... ye anti-dote nahi hai na.... Mujhe nahi khana din ki 20 goliyaan" She complained.

Naveen tried to keep his tears at bay. Gunny and Abhimanyu put their hand on his shoulder.

"Gudiya... zid nahi karte... kha le bachche... Dekh agar tu medicine nahi khayegi to fir bed-rest karna padega... bol tujhe manzur hai?" Naveen said, composing his emotions.

Naina shook her in no.

"Then take the medicines Naina. Baaki anti-dote to kuchh din mein aa hi jaana hai na... tab tak ye kha lo." Gunny also tried to convince her.

Naina initially made a face but then gulped down the tablets that Alekh was carrying.

Since the running exhausted her, she almost fell asleep so Alekh immediately held her before she can fall. He picked her up to take her back to the room.

"Its okay Bhaiya.. main dekh lunga... aap kaam kijiye" And he took her away.

IN AN UNKNOWN LOCATION

"Haan boss... main yaha hindustan aa gayi hoon..." 

"..............."

"Nahi boss koi dikkat nahi hui. Ye hindustani fauj ke hain hi itne bewakoof... zara sa rona dhona karo to emotional ho jate hein..."

"..................."

"Han. Mujhe yaad hai apna maksad. Aap chinta mat kijiye. Jeet humari hi hogi."

"..............."

"Naveen Singh Ahluwalia apne bil se nikal aaya hai..."

".............."

"Thik hai.... aisa hi hoga....."

"................."

"Naina Singh to waise bhi maregi... kyunki un bewakoofo ko ye hi galatfehmi hai ki use slow poison diya jaa raha hai..... Khair becharo ko sach pata chalega bhi kaise, uska treatment karne wala doctor humara hi aadmi jo tha....." 

"..................."

"Apne kaha tha ki ye zeher Naina tak pahunch jana chahiye... jis aadmi ne use building ke andar maara tha... uski knife par hi poison laga diya tha... fir baaki us doctor ne us poison ko activate karne ki tablet use hospital mein hi treatment ke beech mein de di.... Iske symptom se ye log slow poison samajh ke galat anti-dote dhundhte rahenge...."

".........."

"Thank you Boss....."

IN KMA

When Naina woke up, it was already 2100 hours, so she took the keys for the jeep and left for her destination. She left a letter in the room, that she'll be back in the morning.

Naveen was up and knew immediately that Naina was leaving the premises but he was assured because he had already fixed a tracer on the button of the jacket he gave to her in the morning. He was sure, that Naina will wear the jacket given to her by her brother and he was right.

Naveen was shocked to see where she was heading.

Naina knocked three times at the door.

The door was opened by a sleepy Rajveer.

"Kya hua Gunny? Message kyun bheja tha?" Rajveer stiffened after realizing the person standing in front of him was his Naina..... his Naina Ah Singh....

"Nai.... Nainaaaa?" Raj said in a low voice.

Naina jumped into Rajveer's arms and Raj had to take a few steps back to balance himself. 

Raj could feel her sobbing and hence, he assumed all the worst things...

"Oh God Naina... tum ro kyun rahi ho? Naina kya hua? Are bolo to..." Raj tried to see her face but she tightened her grip. So he just carried her back to couch and made her sit. Then he went to pour her a glass of water but Naina followed him and lightly held to the corner of his shirt like a kid. 

Raj looked at her tugging his shirt like a kid, so he shook his head and picked her up and sat her on the table behind.

"Lo... paani piyo pehle... fir baat karte hein na Naina... main to yahi hu... or tumhe dekh kar lag nahi raha ki tum kahi jaogi abhi..." Raj then held the glass to her mouth and she drank the water.

"Aap.... apne bola kyun nahi sir ko ki Bhaiya ke sath apko bhi bheje?" She complained.

Raj realized his blunder. Naina coming to the house so late. Then crying. Then asking her why he was not around her. This all was indicating that His Naina was scared and needed him.

So Raj just took a step towards her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Naina main to yahin hu naa. Tumne hi to kaha tha ki humein un logo ko galatfehmi deni hai. Isliye mujhe laga ki tum sambhal logi." Raj tried to explain her.

"Main kahungi ki apko maine kabhi miss nahi kiya to aap maan loge?" She said while hiccuping.

"Are nahi baba... meri galti hai... sorry...." Raj held his ears.

"Kya hai yar apko... ladai bhi nahi karte... turant sorry bol diya... main to pareshan karne ke mood mein thi..." Naina said.

Raj just laughed his heart out and then asked, "Achha itni raat mein achanak kyun? Sab thik hai? Tumhe ye address kaise mila?" 

"Bhaiya aaj Gunny se baat kar rahe the. Fir maine unke phone se contact number dekh ke trace kar liya aur fir Gunny ke phone se apko message kar diya.  Usse confirm ho gaya na ki aap hi ho. To yaha aa gayi..." Naina explained him in a single breath.

Raj kept staring at her face lovingly. "Gunny ko pata chala to?" 

"Unke phone se call log mein erase kar diya...."

"Naveen ko pata chala to...?" 

"To thodi daant kha lena.. thoda adventure bhi karna chahiye na...." Naina said while roaming in the living room.

Raj just shook his head at her childishness. But then again, he was seeing his Naina after so many years.... he could fight the entire world to spend these beautiful moments with her.

"Rajveer Sir....?" Naina said in a serious voice.

"Kya hua?" Raj said in a concerned voice.

"Bhookh lagi hai...." Naina said in a innocent voice.

Raj kept staring at her, processing her words.

"Maine dinner nahi kiya na..." Naina explained.

"Okay. Kya khaogi?" Raj asked.

"Maggi." She said excitedly.

"Nahi... wo nahi milega. You need healthy food." Raj said

"Manchurian?" Naina tried again.

"Naa..." Raj declined.

"Spring Rolls?" She tried her luck again.

"Nope" Raj said without missing a beat.

"Are yaar... Pizza with cold drink?" She literally begged for it.

"God Naina... kitna junk food?" Raj was now shocked with her choices.

"French fries or burger?" She said in a baby voice.

"Junk food mein ye bhi aate hein naaa....." Raj smiled, seeing her making cute faces.

"Mujhe nahi khana to.... wahan wo log bhi ghas khila rahe hein aur usse zyada medicines... yaha aap bhi meri nahi sun rahe ho..." She started ranting.

"Are to thik... main tumhe apne hath ka khilata hu. Ruko. Ghar ka garam garam khana...." Raj tried to blackmail her.

"Nahi...." She crossed her arms and sat back on the couch.

"Garam aloo parathe aur raita.... ghee ke sath...." Raj again said.

Naina looked like she was deciding. But then she realized that she won't get such a good chance again so she said yes.

Raj went to the kitchen and started looking for ingredients.

"Aap pareshan ho gaye kya mujhse?" Naina asked thinking that she created a ruckus in just few minutes.

"Main kabhi tumse pareshan ho sakta hu kya?" Raj asked her lovingly.

Naina blushed and looked away.

The food was ready in an hour and Raj served Naina.

Naina tried to take a morsel but she got so busy in telling Raj about everything that Raj had to pull the plate towards himself.

"Aur jab main waha par thi na... to ek baar na bahut zyada barf giri... saari roads block thi..."

Raj made morsel and fed her. Naina ate and then continued her chattering.

"Aap sun bhi rahe ho? Kuchh bol hi nahi rahe ho... sirf khana khilate jaa rahe ho....Are ek min... apne mujhe kitne parathe khila diye?" 

Raj laughed seeing her confused. He fed Naina extra parathes and she was busy that she didn't notice.

"Yaha chhat hai kya?" 

"Han hai na... aur waha par swing bhi hai...." Raj told.

Naina immediately took his hand and dragged him upstairs.

"Are Naina.. thandi hawa hai abhi raat mein... bimar pad jaogi.... Naina...."

(A/N : Play the above mentioned song now)

But Naina was living her dream now so why would she listen.

Naina went to the swing and sat down on it. Then she patted the space next to her, gesturing Raj to sit next to her.

'Yeh Naina ko kya ho gaya hai... ye aisi harkatein kyun kar rahi hai? Aise informal to isne kabhi baat nahi ki mujhse...'

"Aao na..." Naina said and Raj sat next to her.

Naina leaned her head on his shoulder curled next to him.

Raj's heart stopped beating. Then he slowly put his arms around her. Naina immediately curled tightly next to him.

"Kya hua Naina? Kya chhupa rahi ho?" Raj asked her.

"Kuchh bhi to nahi. Apko aisa kyun lag raha hai ki main apse kuchh chhupa sakti hu?" Naina countered back.

"Sach batao, Naina. Kya baat hai? Kis baat se pareshan ho?" Raj asked her, now getting worried.

Naina just smiled and moved towards the terrace. She twirled happily and said, "Main kyun pareshan houngi Sir? Mujhe aap wapas mil gaye... mujhe bhaiya wapas mil gaye... aap dono ka sammaan wapas mil gaya... Aur kya chahiye mujhe...." Naina said in happy voice but Raj could catch the hidden sorrow in her voice.

Raj walked towards her and gently turned her by holding her shoulders. He was shocked to see her face soaked with tears but still she was smiling.

"Naina... ro kyun rahi ho... batao na please... kya hua?" Raj asked, now panicking completely. 

All this time, he used to see her from a computer screen but now when she was standing right in front of him, he was scared more than ever.

He pulled her to his chest and hugged him tight, just like he did the last time before his accident.

"Naina... shhh.... kuchh nahi hoga tumhe. Main tumhe kuchh nahi hone dunga."

Naina raised her head and looked at him. Then she smiled silently and said,

"Mujhe koi chinta nahi hai Sir. Agar main mar bhi jau to bhi koi afsos nahi hai mujhe. Maine kaha na... mujhe sab mil gaya. I had the best life. I had the best parents jinhone itne sab ke baad bhi, kabhi mujhe akela nahi chhoda na hi mujhe roka... har pal mere sath rahe. I had the best brothers who can do anything for me. I got the best friends who were ready to leave their everything just for me. I got Naveen Bhaiya back and safe and moreover..... I got you.... So I don't care.... I don't care if I....."

"Chup bilkul. Don't you dare to complete this sentence. Kuchh nahi hoga tumhe. Kaha na maine."

"Bas ek baat ka afsos hai mujhe..." 

"Kya?" 

"Mujhe aur waqt nahi mila..... Abhi abhi to aap dono laute ho... mujhe to waqt nahi mila bhaiya ke sath dobara rakshabandhan manane ka.... mujhe apke sath ye zindagi jeene ka waqt hi nahi diya uparwale.... I need more time.... please God... I need a little more time...." And then she broke down.

"How can you give up so soon Naina? Meri cadet Naina Ah Singh itni kamzor nahi ki koi use itne aasani se maar sake..... Kuchh nahi hoga tumhe. Ye sab to ek soldier ki zindagi mein hota rehta hai... but you'll be fine.... I promise... you're gonna be just fine. After this all gets over... we'll get married. Agar tumhara wo khadoos bhai nahi mana to bhi..." Raj kept talking sweet-nothings in her ears and Naina just kept crying as she clutched Raj's shirt tightly. His shirt was completely drenched but he didn't care.

After some time, Naina eventually fell asleep in his arms. So he picked her up and took her to Naveen's former room as taking her in his room would make her uncomfortable if she woke up suddenly. He tucked her in, kissed her forehead and went to call Naveen.

"Yeah she is here..." Raj said to her.

"Dude... you better behave... or khabardar if you both slept in the same room. Uske room mein mat jana raat mein Raj... bata raha hu main... cameras hain us ghar mein." Naveen warned him.

"Abe tu kya aadmi hai yar. Main tujhse bol raha hu ki teri behen yahan hai.. aur rote rote soyi hai isliye subah lautegi... ye sab chhod kar tu mujhe hi dhamkiyan de raha hai..." Raj said getting irritated.

"Pata hai... sun liya hai maine. I knew aisa hi kuchh hoga. She looked like she was barely holding on. So yeah, I figured out that she'll need to go out. Warna tujhe kya lagta hai ki main aur Gunny apna mobile phone room mein aise hi chhod denge ki koi bhi use kar le....?" Naveen said and Raj realized that it wasn't Naina who found the location herself. Naveen and Gunny led her to the house where Raj was.

"Or nahi to kya Raj... ab hum use directly to bata nahi sakte the... tu usse milne aa nahi sakta tha... isliye humne Naina ko hi hint de diye.... Now you both relax and have a good rest. Because no matter what happens.... at this point... Naina ko sirf apne Rajveer Sir chahiye hein... Aur waise bhi... jis ladki ne tujhe marne nahi diya... jiske bina wo khud kabhi zinda nahi rahi... un dono ke beech mein aane wale hum kaun hote hein... and yes Naveen I can feel you glaring at me, so shut up. Raj se baat karne de. Anyways, you both better have a good rest and relax. Main is nalayak ko dekhta hu. Good night. Take care both of you." Gunny said and disconnected the call.

Raj went to his room and laid down to sleep but sleep was far-away. He could not sleep after seeing Naina's tears and hearing her so scared.

Raj felt the blanket shifting and bed dipping on the other side. He turned around to see that Naina has slipped in the blanket next to him and laid down on the pillow next to Raj's.

"Neend nahi aa rahi wahan.... Is taraf face kar ke so...." Naina said as Raj faced her and fell into a deep slumber.

Raj just smiled and pushed some strands away from her face. This was the best sleep that the both of them in a few years. Some time in the night, Naina's back pressed against Rajveer's chest while his one arm was beneath her head and another around her waist.

OH MY GOD. THAT'S OVER 3000 WORDS. SO HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER GUYS. IS CHAPTER PAR TO MAIN KUCHH LIKHUNGI HI NAHI. SAB REVIEWS AAP LOGO KE HATH MEIN DIYE. DON'T FORGET VOTE. SHARE THE STORY WITH FELLOW RAINA LOVERS. SEE YOU ALL SOON... UNTIL THEN... TAKE CARE...LOVE YOU ALL... BYE BYE...❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.1K 15
Prologue:This story starts from everybody's believing about Rajveer's death. Let's see how the story takes new turns. P.S: I'm a new writer and I des...
18.5K 2.2K 54
After Naina's return home from being abducted six years ago, she discovers that her entire family has perished. Heartbroken and furious, Naina sets o...
14.4K 1K 45
What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele chorta hai na kabhi kabhi aapko akele r...
81K 5.4K 61
Shalini: I am sorry Naina but I can't prescribe abortion in your case. It's already past 22 weeks and you have depression symptoms. You even have wea...