Church Boy (boyxboy)

By xNo_Jimmy_Protestedx

"This is all my fault. Mine, yours and Lizas." I laugh bitterly. "If she hadn't told me to em-embrace this li... More

Warnings
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Another Big Thank You!
Twenty-Eight
bonus chapter 28.5
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
End
Dancing with the Devil

DWTD - 2

532 10 1
By xNo_Jimmy_Protestedx

"Come on, Haz. It's been a year, we can celebrate." Hayden squeezed his arm and pleaded for his brother to agree to come out with him. Hayden had been there before and he wanted to share this with his twin. He knew it was different and it might scare Harry at first but he had never felt more at peace. He knew Harry would feel the same. Harry rolled his eyes.

Harry had been in his room watching a movie on his phone when his twin barged into his room and started begging him to go out to celebrate a year without therapy. He loved his brother but just because he wasn't going to therapy doesn't mean everything was back to normal. Mom was still sad all the time, even when she smiled or laughed. Harry still has bad moments.

"I really don't feel like clubbing." Harry looked over at his brother and tried hard not to smile at the stupid face he was making.

"Pwetty pwease." Hayden pushed his bottom lip out further and Harry gave in, leaning over to flick his lip playfully.

"Fine."

Hayden grinned and kissed him wetly on his cheek, Harry groaned and pushed his brother away.

"I already have outfits ready for us, obviously." Hayden spoke, standing up and walking to Harry's closest and reaching towards the back for two hangers that each held a top, bottom, & socks. He turned and threw them on the bed. Harry stared at him in disbelief.

"I have thoughts about you going in my closet as if its our closet."

"Oh please, we're twins, we share everything. Anyway, mum is already asleep so you know she'll be out for the night but you should still make sure your window is open since it's easiest window to sneak back into." Hayden took in Harry expression and rolled his eyes. "Yes, I've snuck in through your window before. Don't act so surprised and put on your outfit. Yours is the left one."

"Where are you even sneaking-." Harry stopped himself remembering Dylan, Hayden's current situation. "Never mind, I'll get changed." Harry looked down at the outfit and shrugged. Hayden did have better taste than he did.

Harry was dressed in tight black jeans and leather heeled boots. He had on a silky black blouse that had a rose print all over it. It only had three buttons leaving his chest, and if he caught a strong wind his nipples, exposed. He knew he looked good but he felt a little uncomfortable.

Hayden was dressed similar, a dark blue silk blouse that had a deep swoop neck, dark skinny jeans and brown booties. Hayden felt damn good and knew he looked good too. He had grown his hair out and now at 16 it flowed to just a little past his shoulders.

Hayden fixed the bandana holding Harry's hair back. Harry hair wasn't as long as Hayden, stopping at his chin.

"Does it feel too tight?" Hayden asked, fitting his finger underneath it and wiggling it a little.

"It feels fine." Harry swatted his hand away and stepped towards the door. "Come on let's go, I'll drive." Hayden laughed and shook his head.

"No little brother, we're taking a cab tonight."

Harry did not like the sound of that.

*

When they stepped out of the cab, Harry looked up at the name of the club and frowned.

Delicious

"Really H? What a terrible name." Hayden threw an arm over his shoulders, walking them to the front of the line, ignoring people's protest.

"That's because you haven't been inside yet." They reached the front and Hayden nodded at the bouncer and began to walk past. He stopped them.

"You think I'm just going to let you in here." He spoke, voice deep and booming over the music coming from inside. Harry flushed with embarrassment, what the hell was Hayden thinking?

"Oh come on Paul, don't be that way." Hayden smirked, Paul crossed his arms.

"Okay we're pretending you don't have a replica of yourself standing next to you." Hayden laughed.

"Oh sorry mate, my other half, my twin Harry. It's his first time." Hayden leaned in and whispered the last part. Harry punched his arm at the introduction.

"Harry huh, I hope you're nothing like your brother here. Nothing but trouble this one." Paul teased. Hayden faked hurt while Harry laughed lightly then tsked.

"He taught me everything he knows." Harry teased right back. Paul groaned dramatically before reaching for the door.

"I guess I'll be in shortly for the both of you then." He joked, Hayden winked at him as he pulled his brother inside.

Inside was nothing special. It was like any other club, a light up bar was in front of them but they'd have to fight through the dance floor first. Harry could see there was an entryway that was covered only by a red curtain to his right. Hayden pulled him towards the bar.

"I invited Dylan, don't give me that look." Hayden spoke when Harry narrowed his eyes.

"I did not agree to third wheel tonight."

"You won't be, Dylan said he'd bring someone for you too. He said he's attractive and not looking for anything long term. It's perfect for you. Plus, I tried to invite one of your friends but you don't have many." Hayden spoke, he could tell from Harry's face he wasn't excited. Hayden sighed and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"Look, let's just give it an hour or two and if you want to go. We'll go, no questions asked, no matter what. I just wanted to spend a little time with you doing something other than watching movies in your room." Hayden pulled back and looked him in his eyes. "Two hours tops. Promise."

"Okay, two hours." Harry agreed. Hayden cheered and waved down a bartender.

"Let's get some shots then." Hayden turned to the handsome man behind the counter. He was tall with broad shoulders and buzz cut. He has a lip piercing and his eyes were different colors, one blue the other brown.

"What can I get you?"

"Let's get 4 shots of vodka to start, here's my card gorgeous, we'll be running a tab." Hayden flirted, handing the man his card, his fingers brushing against the bartender's palm.

"Anything for you." The man flirted back with a wink, placing the card in his apron he quickly made their shots before walking away as someone else called him over. They each grabbed a shot and faced each other, ready for their cheers. It was a dumb cheers they've said since their first drink together.

"Double the laughs." Hayden spoke lifting his shot.

"Double the trouble." Harry smiled, knocking his shot against Haydens before they shot it back. They both winced then grabbed the second shot, knocked it together and shot it back. They put the glass down at the same time and ahh together before bursting into laughter.

"Looks like you two are having a good time." Dylan spoke, appearing next to Hayden. Dylan was dressed in a loose white tee with a jean jacket thrown over it and blue skinny jeans and sneakers. He had accessorized, a silver cross pendant necklace and several rings on his fingers, in an attempt to match his lovers style at least a little bit. He was older, 19, his fluffy shoulder length hair, plump lips and strong jawline was what really attracted Hayden to him. Hayden grinned and wrapped his arms around him.

"You made it! Hi." Hayden spoke, pulling back and pressing their lips together in a quick kiss. Dylan pressed another kiss to his cheek then turned to Harry.

"Hey bro," Harry hated when he called him that. "How you been?" He asked. Harry just smiled at him before turning to wave down the bartender. Dylan rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to Hayden.

"I thought you'd said it'd be a fun night, not babysitting your brother." Dylan spoke, pulling Hayden closer so only he heard him. Hayden lightly hit his chest.

"Don't be mean, he's fine. Where's the babe?"

"He went to the bathroom, should be.." The rest of his sentence died off as he turned towards the dancing crowd to look for his friend. "Ah there, he's coming now." Dylan spoke, turning back to wrap both his arms around Hayden. Hayden could barely see the man walking towards them, he caught a glimpse of his long red hair and leather pants. He nudged Harry and mumbled.

"I think you two will really hit it off." Hayden smiled wide, dimples in both cheeks and his eyes shining in the bar light.

"We'll see." Harry spoke, turning to them with three shots in his hand. Both boys reached out and grabbed one.

"We have to wait for Cleo." Dylan shouted as both Hayden and Harry went to take their shots. Hayden pouted while Harry ordered more shots. He never meant a boy named Cleo before. As he turned around to the duo, they had become a trio. He couldn't look away from the gorgeous ginger now standing next to Dylan.

"Hello boys, I'm Cleo." He yelled over the music, looking between the twins. Other than his long ginger hair, the first thing Harry notices is the way the bar lights cause his dark eyes to shine whenever they flash over him. Harry couldn't help trailing his eyes down Cleo body before slowly looking back up. He was fit with a slender frame.

His ginger hair was straight and went down to his stomach. He had full pink lips covered in a shiny gloss. He was at least two inches taller than Harry, looking down at him. He had on a black leather, thick strapped crop top with low cut bell bottom leather pants. Harry tried not to stare at his exposed toned abdomen and handed him a shot and smiled, dimples on display. Harry hoped Cleo would think the blush on his cheeks where from his earlier shots.

"Harry."

Cleo grabbed the shot glass, his fingertips brushing against Harry's and stepped closer to him. He smiled wide at him, a dimple appearing on his left cheek. Something in his smile sent a shiver down Harry's spine.

"To midnight memories." He spoke, tapping the glass against Harry, staring deep into his green eyes.

"Midnight memories." He repeated smiling, both of them drinking down their shot together. Harry took the shot glass from him and put it next to his on the bar. Cleo grabbed his hand and pulled him closer, his body pressing against Harry's side. Harry touched his hip, his thumb absentmindedly rubbing against Cleo leather pants. Cleo whispered in his ear.

"Let's dance."

With that Cleo pulled him to the dance floor, giving Harry only a second to look back at his brother to see him giving him a thumbs up while Dylan pressed kisses against the side of his face. Harry grinned and turned back to Cleo just as he stopped and began to dance in front of him.

I'm a savage, I'm a asshole, I'm a king
Shimmy-yeah, shimmy-yeah, shimmy-yeah, rock (yeah)
You can tell your nigga he can meet me outside (yeah)
You can babysit him when I leave him outside
Ain't no other love like the one I know

His hips moved to the beat and his arms were up in the air. Harry tried to move with him but he wasn't a great dancer. He held the beat and he knew this song. Cleo giggled at him as Harry body moved wildly, his hands flying towards him. Cleo reached out and grabbed his hands.

"Okay, let's calm this down a little." Cleo teased, moving their arms together as they stepped side to side. Harry felt his cheeks heat up as he moved with him, their bodies an inch apart.

"I've never been a good dancer." He admitted, though it was obvious. Cleo smiled at him.

"You're doing just fine, baby." He moved closer as the song changed to something a little easier to dance to.

If you're feelin' down
I just wanna make you happier, baby
Wish I was around
I just wanna make you happier, baby

We've been doin' all this late night talkin'
'Bout anythin' you want until the mornin'
Now you're in my life
I can't get you off my mind

He wrapped his arms around Harrys neck and slipped a leg between his. Harry put his hands on Cleo's bare hips and moved his own hips in time with the beat. Harry couldn't say anything, too focused on the smell of his cologne, the heat of his body against his, his thigh pressing teasingly against him.

The two of them danced together for a few songs, alternating between grinding against each other and Harry jumping around while Cleo laughed and dodged his flying body parts. Harry was startled when a hand came down on his shoulder but he relaxed as he turned his head to see his twin and Dylan had joined them on the dance floor. Harry leaned in to whisper to Hayden.

"Where did you two disappear to?" Harry asked, pulling back a little to look at his twin who smirked as he spoke.

"Behind the red curtain." Hayden yelled over the music, pointing towards the curtain Harry had seen when he walked in.

"What's back there?" Hayden, Dylan and Cleo looked between one another briefly before Cleo moved closer to Harry. Dylan continued to grind aggressively against Hayden playfully, causing him to throw his head back with a laugh.

"Let's go find out. I'll show you around." Cleo spoke to Harry, his brown eyes darkening.

"Yea okay." Harry swallowed. Cleo bit his lip and grabbed Harry's hand.

"We're going." Is all he yelled out as he pulled Harry through the crowd and towards that red curtain. Harry's stomach was in knots as they got closer and closer. He didn't know what to expect or why Cleo was so excited to take him. His thoughts were cut short as he ran into Cleo back when he stopped suddenly. Cleo stumbled forward, before catching himself and turning to Harry, who was red as a tomato.

"Kind of your fault for stopping so sudden." Harry said smiling slightly, Cleo playfully rolled his eyes.

"Remember to breath." Cleo spoke, seriously. He didn't give Harry a chance to ask what he meant as he interlocked their fingers and pulled him pass the red curtain. Harry heart was beating hard in his chest and his breath caught in his throat as he looked around. He wasn't sure if it was from shock or excitement.

A/n two parts in.. whats up?
Some casting;
Dylan: 21 jump street era Johnny Depp
Cleo: AHS Apocalypse Cody Fern
Tell me sum in the comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 5.2K 32
[Completed] - Louis is an oblivious idiot who get's high scores in exam and will probably graduate with flying colors and Harry Styles is a right idi...
1.2K 83 14
What happens after your lovers father rapes you? Tell him? Revenge? Keep drowning? *FLASHBACK* °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "What did you do?" I asked scare...
525K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
563K 18.7K 29
Louis Tomlinson has had a hard life. Always being put down by the people he loved most. His family, friends and even his crush. So what happens when...