The Bennett Witch

By KassidyHunter2844

They said falling in love is beautiful; the person I loved killed me. To my surprise, I was reborn as Bonnie... More

Summary
Cast
Aesthetics
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
The Bennett Coven
XVIII
Good News
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
I'm concerned
Update
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
Adiรณs

XIII

10.6K 495 22
By KassidyHunter2844

Three days later a rather annoyed Bonnie watched as Stefan left to hunt as soon as she was sure he was far enough she walked up to the door and knocked and as she expected Zach opened the door greeting her with a confused look on his face. The witch did not even waste a second willing her magic into her voice while maintaining eye contact she spoke "You will leave Mystic Falls today and go on a trip, you will fall in love with a wonderful woman and start a family after your child turns eight you will move back to Mystic Falls you will leave the house in Stefan and Damon's name"

Like a charm, she watched as Zach nodded and started packing his things she was not surprised when he walked downstairs with three suitcases and a bag of vervain. He would be under her compulsion until he genuinely fell in love but he would not be able to even move back to Mystic Falls until a specific time. Luckily Bonnie also brought with her a lawyer who helped Zach transfer the deed of the house before leaving.

Once Zach was gone Bonnie made her way out of the house she had just gotten in her car when she felt the protective barrier around the house fall with a slight smirk she drove off she had a fundraiser to attend. Plus very soon Elena would find out about the supernatural and once she did Bonnie hoped that the timeline would speed up.

Unknown to her significant events had already unfolded and soon the Mikealsons would be in town.

- Chicago -

Rebekah Mikealson gasped awake her eyes looked around wildly as the urge for blood started to overpower her to her surprise a man was in front of her with fear and wonder in his eyes. It seemed this human had been the risen for her conscious state, unfortunately, he was now the prey and against the world's apex predator he did not last long.

His tortured and painfully loud screams filled the warehouse as the blonde drained him of his blood before pulling back and letting his shrivelled corpse fall to her feet. That is when she became aware of the others in the room in front of her stood her brothers to her surprise they were all undaggared.

This would be the first time she was awoken last and it confused her why did Klaus free all of them from their prison? Her question answered itself when she felt the pull of a bond looking at her hand she saw a symbol that was vaguely familiar. However, a smile spread across her face when she realized that her sister's bonds had finally appeared. The original was ready to follow the bond when Elijah broke her out of her thoughts.

"As much as you want to follow the bond sister we have work to do if we want our new family members to be safe from our enemies" 

The detached but commanding tones that were usually in her brother's voice held a bit of sadness and stubbornness it seemed that even Lijah was eager to meet them but held firm. Understanding the situation Rebekah nodded and walked over to her brothers. They all held hope in their eyes yet the fear and sadness were still present.

Klaus looked the worse of her brothers there were bags under his eyes and blood splatter all over him his normally confident smirk was not present and was instead replaced by a frown. Rebekah couldn't help but worry. 

"She's in Mystic falls I already planned ahead for us to meet her but right now we need to deal with Mikeal" that sentence immediately explained the weariness in her brother's eyes opening an envelope Klaus placed a map on a coffin and pointed to the circled coordinates.

"Kol reached out to a source called Apollo who informed us that she is waiting for us to come to Mystic falls and he also left instructions we need to store Mikeal's ashes they are important" 

While the others were in agreement Finn stared at the ground and then spoke "You all have a bond with her and I respect that but I have been away from my mate for 900 years I would like to leave to find her after this" Immediately the others felt guilty they had separated their brother from his mate and had not even bothered to tell him about where she was.

"Umm Finn about Sage we called her before we woke you up she is meeting us at Mikeal's grave" When their brother's head snapped up with eyes filled with hope the siblings were filled with even more guilt.  Looking at each other the Mikealsons made their decision in a week's time Mikeal would be dead and they would be on their way to Mystic Falls.

-Prison World-

Kai was bored he had not seen Shelia or Lucy in weeks and was feeling uncomfortable as he had gotten used to them. Looking around he wondered if something had happened to Bonnie or Shelia. Lucy, he did not care for as much as she only appeared when Shelia was busy and the witch had a darker aura than most witches which indicated she dealt primarily in dark magic additionally she had made it known that she was a supernatural hitman and when it was time she would return to the Bennett coven as their executioner and enjoyed the idea of that. Kai knew a fellow sociopath when he saw one.

So he knew better than to worry about Lucy but Bonnie and Shelia meant more to him than anyone in his family would ever expect. Suddenly Kai felt different he was not here alone getting up he gripped his knife to his surprise he was greeted by a grinning Lucy "Time to leave this prison Kai"

The siphoner was shocked but followed Lucy he wondered about the portal that would allow him to leave it seemed too easy that is when he saw who was channelling their energy into the spell on the other side Shelia and two male warlocks with an unknown witch as he exited the portal with Lucy they immediately stopped chanting and let it close. 

The siphoner was still trying to come to terms with what had happened but he felt free it wasn't a dream he was finally free. Looking at Shelia he could not help but hug the witch "Thank you" he mumbled over and over as he held on to the elderly witch. He did not see the warm smile that she exchanged with the other three "Hello Kai welcome to the Bennett coven"

Those words meant that he finally had a family without knowing Shelia had gained herself a fierce protector who would kill so she would not have to.

- Mystic falls High- 

The car wash was going great as Bonnie had earned several hundred dollars in the past hour the girl was taking a quick break for water when she noticed the arrival of Stefan and Elena.  Honestly, the couple was quite boring to Bonnie the only passion they had was due to a curse. As she focused on her water she missed the lustful stares she was getting from the male population.

While she failed to notice it, Elena silently fumed Bonnie looked gorgeous and everyone saw how beautiful she looked. It was the second time the Bennett girl had taken so much attention off her and Elena hated it. Her anger reached a new level when she witnessed her boyfriend staring at the girl like she was the damn queen. Bonnie was nothing but a worker in her kingdom and the girl needed to learn her damn place.

But soon Elena would need Bonnie to protect her unfortunately for the doppelganger the said girl she was berating in her mind was reading it without an ounce of shame and no anger. It was time Elena learned a lesson in humility and loyalty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.4K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC
159K 4.6K 18
The Vampire Diaries. Kol and Bonnie. Bonnie Bennett is a witch. Kol Mikaelson is an original vampire. Together, they are chaos.
608K 15.1K 84
Mystic Falls has always been the same. Nothing happens here. Everyone knows each others business if you like it or not. It wasn't until I discovered...
4.2K 272 8
She didn't know how it happened. She didn't want to die. She had a life planned out, goals to accomplish, places to see. Now she could do none of tha...