You Are My Everything (UNDER...

By rhythm_says_hi

Her goal was to prove her brother's innocence. His motive was to bring his best friend's truth to the front o... More

Prologue
Cast
Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Need a little help
Prequel

Chapter 30

973 89 69
By rhythm_says_hi

Naina woke up after an hour or so. The entire team including the majors were now scared to death. Because they were capable of fighting the entire world... they were that strong. But they can never see Naina in danger. Hearing Dr. Shalini confirm Naveen's suspicions shook them. So now, they sat clueless. Shalini, along with Abhimanyu and Gunny was busy in contacting the ministry about Naina's health and immediate need of the anti-dote. 

"Psstt.... Yudi....." 

Yudi turned around to see Naina wide-awake. She called him in a hushed voice.

"Naina... you are...."

"Shhhh... are poore KMA ko announce karna hai kya? Sun... isse pehle Alekh ya Shalini Ma'am aaye... canteen se cold-drink laa naa.... badi garmi ho rahi hai yaha...." She said, all the while keeping her eyes on the door to pay attention to danger, aka Alekh.

Yudi kept sitting in shock. For him, this was like a dream. And therefore, for a minute, he actually forgot why Naina was actually here. 

"Naina... are you okay? Tumhe itni garmi kyun lag rahi hai? Oh God...is it because of that poison? Hang on... let me call Doc..." Yudi kept rambling.

"Are yar... this was supposed to be a secret. I heard what Naveen Bhaiya and Shalini ma'am were talking. That's why. Ye log mera khana band karwaye isse pehle.... pleaseeeeeee cold drink laa naaaaaaaa." Naina said in a child-like voice which made Yudi believe that the poison now clearly messed with her head.

He went out and called Shalini and others.

"Ummm... guys... Naina is up." The moment he said these lines, everyone rushed to her.

"Are poori baat to suno......" Yudi stopped them.

"Jaldi bol na shaane... kya hua? Use zyada dard ho raha hai kya?" Alekh asked and Yudi, unintentionally took a step back as he gulped in fear.

"Yes Yudi, what's the matter? Do we need to transfer her to MH?" Shalini asked worriedly.

"Quite the opposite actually." Yudi muttered.

"Abe ringtone ka volume badha. Vibrate kyun ho raha hai wahan se?" Pooja said in frustration.

"Oh God.... what I mean to say is she is completely fine. She was asking me to bring cold-drink for her. Usne kaha ki usne Shalini Ma'am and Naveen Sir... I mean Naveen Bhaiya ki saari baatein sun li hai. So now, she is damn sure ki uska bahar khana band ho jayega..." Yudi tried to expalin in simple words.

Everyone looked at him like he has lost his mind or has seen a weird dream. But one look inside told them, that it wasn't Yudi, it was Naina who has lost her mind.

Naina was trying to take off the IV drip from her hand and she looked all ready to sneak out of the room. 

Alekh felt like slamming his head on the wall.

"Nainaaaaaa....." He screamed and Naina turned around with her eyes wide like a kitten.

"Hehehehe.... are aap sab kab aaye... maine to aap logo ko dekha hi nahi...." She tried to say.

"Dekhegi kaise.... choro wale chhup kar kaam to kar le... Bhai ki sangati ka asar..." Huda taunted.

"Abe shane, ab tere ko marna hai kya aaj idhar?" Alekh said in a dangerous tone.

"Are yaar qaidi main to bas itna kehna chah raha tha ki ye agar darwaze ki taraf dekhti to pata chalta na... ki hum aa rahe hein...." Huda tried to explain.

Shalini just shook her head and moved towards Naina.

"Naina.. you are not supposed to get up from the bed. Actually... how am I supposed to tell you... but you are....."

"Infected with slow poison.. right?" Naina completely Shalini's sentence while munching on an apple.

Everyone looked at her like she has gone crazy.

"Kya yaar? Bhookh lagi hai... isko bahar bheja to ye tum logo ko le aaya.... khana koi de hi nahi raha hai mujhe....." Naina said and took another bite from the apple.

"Naina... yahan meri taraf dekh.... tu thik hai na? Dekh tension lene ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Shalini Ma'am, Gunny aur Abhimanyu Sir ne anti-dote ki baat kar li hai. Tujhe kuchh nahi hoga..." Alekh said with tear-filled eyes.

Naina held his face with both her palms and said, "Mujhe pata hai Alekh. Jab tak tum sab ho, mujhe kuchh nahi hoga...."

Then she stood up and went towards the cupboard to get her uniform.

"Mujhe maarna itna aasan thodi na hai. Aur waise bhi... main bhi dekhna chahti hu... ki qismat kab tak sirf ek ki zindagi se khelegi... Aisa nahi ho sakta Alekh ki har mushkil, har dard sirf meri zindagi mein ho.... I know it..... I have complete faith in my destiny and you all. I trust my family  jo mujhe kuchh nahi hone degi.... Chalo let me change. Abhimanyu Sir, can you please try to reschedule the meeting with high command? I wanted to discuss some more details with the officers." Naina asked Abhimanyu. 

The super six was shocked but Shalini, Gunny and Abhimanyu just stared at her for a few seconds and then accepted her request. Reason... they have already seen this kind of behavior of one... nah two people in their lives.... ek jiski Naina carbon copy hai aur ek jiski har adat ko Naina ne apni adat bana liya hai.

Two Hours Later

"Good Evening Officers. First of all, I am really sorry that you all had to join again for the meeting at this time. But it was really important. I wanted to share this information as soon as possible." Naina said as everyone joined in the virtual meet.

The moment Raj and Naveen heard her voice, they jumped out of their seats.

"Gudiya... tu thik hai? Shalini, why isn't she in hospital?" Naveen asked, getting panicked.

"Naveen she......" 

"Naina?" Raj called for her and at that moment everyone fell silent. They didn't even to breathe as they were afraid to disturb the ones who were having conversation without speaking a word.

"Yes Rajveer Sir?" Naina said in a small voice. 

"Are you alright? Tum rest karo. Hum log sab sambhal lenge. Everything is going to be okay. Hum tumhe kuchh nahin hone denge. Just relax and take off." Raj tried to stop his tears from spilling. 

Naina too was struggling to keep her tears at bay.

"Major Shekhawat. Major Ahluwalia. You both have always been my biggest inspiration. My biggest strength. So please, don't cry or get worried like this. I hate to see ki jinhe aaj tak koi dara nahi saka... wo aaj meri wajah se dar rahe hein. Please don't let your love for me, make you weak. Make me your strength, not your weakness. Aur baat rahi meri.... To I REFUSE.... I refuse to become weak in front of the ones jo itno ki zindagi ke sath khel rahe hein.... Agar mujhe kuchh hota bhi hai to main ye hi chahti hu ki akhiri pal... akhiri saans tak is desh ki seva kar saku. Na ki unki wajah se haar kar ek kamre mein baith jau." Naina finished speaking her mind.

Then she paused to see the expressions of everyone else.

"So, coming back to the topic, I would like to propose a plan Sir, with your permission." Naina asked the commander.

"Please share it with us, Captain. Also Naina, even though your courage and determination is commendable, we want you to take full care of your health. Please take necessary rest and leave everything on us." The commander replied.

"Yes sir. Thank you. Sir, I was thinking that my current medical condition is a good opportunity to trap these people, Sir." Naina said.

"What do you mean?" Another Captain asked from the meet.

"Sir, they feel that my medical condition is gonna be a big blow for everyone here, along with the Majors. Also, they are hell-bent to make Major Ahluwalia come out of his hiding period. So, my plan is.... let Major come out from his hiding. Since, they are still unaware of Major Shekhawat's survival, he'll continue to handle everything from the base. Let them drop their guards thinking that they have won. They will be distracted or rather I should say more focused on Major Ahluwalia and his reactions as well as his actions which will give us enough time to attack them." Naina explained and Rajveer was in awe to hear her master plan.

"That is actually a brilliant plan, Captain. Good job." The commander appreciated but then he added.

"Major Ahluwalia, will you be able to continue this mission? You'll have to control your personal emotions plus you'll be at higher risk after this. Are you ready to do this?" 

"Yes Sir. I am ready for this. I have no problem with this mission. As for my emotions, then don't worry Sir. Mere liye sabse pehle mera desh hai. Agar kabhi mujhe apne parivar aur apne desh ke beech mein kisi ek ko chunna pada... to main humesha is desh ko chununga Sir." After saying this, Naveen was scared to meet to Naina's eyes. But when he looked at her, he could see her smiling ear-to-ear and glowing with pride.

This made him believe that no matter what happens now, they were in this together. And everything is going to be okay now.

"Um Sir. One more personal request, if I may...?" Naina asked the commander.

"Yes Captain, what is it...?" 

"I'll send you the mail regarding my suspicions, Sir." Naina said and the commander nodded in response.

"Jai Hind Sir." The officers said before disconnecting the call.

"Gudiyaaaaaa." Naveen yelled from Gunny's mobile phone.

"Yar ajeeb janwar hai ye. Naina, pakdo is call ko...." Gunny handed Naina his phone and left.

"Kya hua Bhaiya? Kyun itna hungama kar rahe ho?" Naina asked.

"Hungama main nahi... ye Raj kar raha hai..." Naveen said irritatedly as he switched from audio to video call.

Naina gave to phone to Ali who placed the phone on the table so that everyone can see the drama and Naina began pouring a glass of water for herself.

"Kya hua Rajveer? Aap kyun hungama kar rahe hein?" And then she started drinking the water, ignoring the pin-drop silence in the room as well as on the other side of the call.

Then she casually placed the glass back and started searching for something in the canteen fridge. She again said, "Bolo Raj... kya hua..?" 

"Ye Naina ko kya hua hai? Naina ne Rajveer Sir ko naam le kar bulaya..." Ali said in shock.

"Abe humein itna jhatka lag raha hai... zara peechhe captain sir ko to dekh. Ye kahi shock mein to nahi chale gaye?" Huda said.

"Shahrukh ka to system hi hang ho gaya hai...." Pooja whispered in shock.

"Are kya hua... sab itne chup kyun ho?" Naina said as she turned around, only to see the shocked look on everyone's faces.

"Kya hua?" Naina said, not noticing what she did a few minutes back.

"Tune abhi kya kaha?" Alekh asked with a knowing smile.

"Kya kaha? Are main to in logo se ye hi puchh rahi hu ki hungama kyun ho raha hai." Naina said, again not realizing her blunder.

"Are you sure about that Naina? Were these the only words you said?" Yudi asked again, now slightly teasing Raj as he maintained eye-contact with him.

"Han Yudi... maine to ye hi kaha ki.........." Naina paused as she realized why everyone was looking her looks. Now she noticed what she did.

"Ki kya Naina?" Gunny teased her now.

"Han Naina.... batao kya bola tumne? Achha ruko... hum Major se hi puchh lete hein..." Shalini said and turned towards the screen to tease Raj.

"Ummm.... Doc... I have to complete a report.... uh... main use complete kar ke aata hu... ah... you guys.... um.... take care..." Raj stammered and ran towards his room.

As if on the cue, Naina turned towards her room, "Um.... I am feeling sleepy. Main... uh... main jaa kar so leti hu..." She said and sprinted towards her room.

"Good night Naina...." Pooja yelled and Huda joined her by saying.... "Sweet dreams about Rajveer Sir..." And everyone else burst into laughter.

"Hey bhagwan...... manta hu mujhe is rishte se koi problem nahi hai but ughhh" He shivered and disconnected call feeling awkward as well as uncomfortable.

HEY PEOPLE. YE RAHA UPDATE. PHEW. MAIN TO THAK GAYI BHAISAAB ITNA LIKHTE LIKHTE. AB JALDI SE KHOOB SAARE COMMENTS KAR KE BATAO... WHAT YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. AND YEAH... IF YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE STORY THEN DO SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS. AB BAAKI BAATEIN MAINE AAP LOGO PAR CHHOD DI. BYE BYE. LOVE YOU ALL. TAKE CARE❤️  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 2.9K 55
Formerly known as JAB THEY MET A Raina(from Left Right Left) fanfiction It is a story continued after Rajveer's jeep blast. Or you can say after ep...
9K 704 13
Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #teacherstudentlovestory Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #cadetaalekhsharma Ra...
39.2K 2.1K 35
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
65.1K 2.7K 37
A story that was left incomplete. A story of friendship, longing, love, and family. A story filled with the strongest and purest emotions. The story...