Uncompatible Love*Jacob Black...

بواسطة X0starstruckgurlX0

"Uncompatible, incompatible, whatever! Point being...we're meant just for each other." Violette Cullen is pla... المزيد

Uncompatible Love*Jacob Black Love Story*
Family Reunion
Bella this...Bella that
Jealousy isn't pretty
Reminiscing
School?!
Pine or Ocean Breeze
The 'Other' Cullen
Carpe Diem, live for the present!
Regret
No! But Why?!
Lifting of the Dark Veil
Getting Along I See
The Wolves
Ch. 14: Devoted
15. Not a Date
CH. 16 Great Heights
Ch. 17: Too Good To Be True
ch. 18: My Boyfriend
19. Trust
ch. 20 Loyalties, Decisions, & Hostility
21. Secrets & Truths
ch.22 Knock, Knock! Who's There?
ch.23: Tall Tales
ch.24: Imprint
ch.25: Lost Then Found
ch. 26:Practice Makes Perfect
Ch.27:Interruption After Interruption
ch.28 Remembering the Past, Living the Future
29. Graduation Day
ch.30 Loving Brother
Ch.31: Newborn 101
Ch.32: Monster I Can Become
Ch.33: Meetings and Greetings
ch. 34: Do You Love Me?
ch. 35: Good Morning? More Like Excellent!
Ch.36: Cold
Ch.37: Feeling Better?
ch.38: Aloha, Hello...Not Aloha, Goodbye
Ch. 39: Imbalance In Her Emotions
ch. 40: Here Comes the Bride
Ch. 41: Signs of Pregnancy
chapter 42: Baby Troubles, Love Squabbles and Other Problems
ch. 43: All Is Fair In Love and War
chapter 44: Too Late To Apologize?
chapter 45: Happy Birthday
ch.46: Vamps Out of the Bag
Ch. 47: bleed it out
Ch. 48 -I'll get you up and going out of bed
Ch. 49: Potatoes
Ch. 50 Thump
Chapter 51 - Baby Blue Blues
Chapter 52: Showered with Love
Chapter 53 - Happier than Ever
Chapter 54 - The Ivory Keys.
Chapter 55 - The Left Behind
Ch 56: Time
Chapter 57 - Welcome
Chapter 58 - Well Fed
Chapter 59 - Misdirected
Chapter 60 - See You Later
Chapter 62 - The Witnesses
Chapter 63 - Shocking
Chapter 64 - Be Prepared
Chapter 65 - Together
Ch 66 Rising Tension
Chapter 67 - Prospect of War
Chapter 68 - Ex's and Woes
Something Blue - The End

Ch 61 - The Collector

178 6 1
بواسطة X0starstruckgurlX0

Chapter 61 – Collector

*Violet's POV*

'Red eyes everywhere.' I heard Jacob's thoughts and went to look up at him as I squeezed his hand. We currently stood by the front door, all eyes on us. I saw Edward look to me next. Currently, Bella and Tanya were introducing Jacob and myself to the newcomers. Some were familiar, having crossed paths with them before or even heard tales of some. But most were strangers to me. And most of said strangers, sported the blood red eyes of someone who feasted on the blood of humans.

'You seem to have pretty good control over my power.' I nodded to his thoughts. 'Do you have control over all of them again?' A picture of Alice at the forefront of his mind. I frowned, and shook my head no instead.

"Darling, it's been some time." I know that drawl. I look to the side and spot Garette. I tense when he comes to hug me. I had no bad blood towards him, pun intended. However, I knew Jacob was already on edge and felt out of place. He was going to be particularly protective over me right now, and he didn't know Garette. He just saw some red eyed vamp hug his imprint. I was not surprised when Jacob growled and pulled me back towards him by my waist. Garette simply laughed it off.

"Thank you for coming, Garette."

"Your brother promised a show. He wasn't kidding." I looked to Edward. He thinks Emmette's name and I nod, understanding that it was Em that brought casa nova over.

"Is it true, that you are also a hybrid?" I looked over to a young girl with dark hair, flanked by two red heads. The older looking two behind her eyed me, their thoughts loud despite their quiet demeanor. The girl in front of me, Maggie, they were expecting her to interrogate me.

"Yes. I was born not bitten." I clarified.

"And you have gifts like the child?" I kept my lips shut tight at that, looking around, seeing that everyone was waiting on baited breath for me to respond.

"I have a gift, yes." The girl raised her brow at me. "I can tell that you're trying to detect some sort of lie from me, yes? You won't find one."

"You might not be lying, but you are not being honest." She says back to me. I eye the people all around me currently.

"You all came to witness on behalf of my family. It's obvious to see I'm no immortal child, and neither is Renesmee. Some of you even have reservations as to why you are here. Curiosity is your driving force for most of you, I can sense that much."

"You are a mind reader like your brother?" The man that spoke, had red eyes, but it was his aura that captivated me. This man had most definitely been through some things. Just off what I could get from his mind and the walls I ran into while trying to read him. He dressed similarly to the boy, Benjamin.

"Yes and no." whispering kicked in. I made eye contact with my friends from the Paris coven. Their thoughts unanimous. 'Trust the group'

"You wish for us to risk our lives, the lives of our charges, but you withhold information from us. Is this how Carlisle runs his Coven. Dishonesty. Wolves." I hissed at that.

"Our kinship with the wolves strengthens our coven and their pack. We share this land. We divide and protect our land. I will not tolerate any form of disrespect or hostility towards my mate or his brothermen, let me make that clear. I am hesitant, for the same reason that you hid him," I point to the young man from earlier, "away from others of our kind."

"You have to understand, my sister's secret goes far more than just being a hybrid." Edward trying to placate the situation, put a hand on my shoulder. "That same secret, puts her in danger. Amun, you said you hid Benjamin to keep him safe from the Volturi. We all know they crave power. Aro in particular is a collector of powers."

"And that's exactly what she is." Jacob spoke, hand on my hip tightening a bit.

"I can... control abilities. In a sense, Jacob's right. I collect powers." whispers circled us again. "It's not automatic!" I spoke over them. "I'm not stealing anyone's gifts!" I made that clear, that being at the forefront of everyone's mind. "You keep your powers, but just know, I can alter them, lessen their effect."

'She could be stopping my gift from working,' I picked up on a particular thought.

"Not exactly, Maggie, was it?" she raised an eyebrow at me. "You all think loud, did you know that?" I huffed. "It takes touch. To stop a gift. Once I make contact, I can decide when to turn it on or off. It's not as easy as I'm making it sound, believe me. It's like playing a match of arm wrestling. My mental prowess against their own. But once I... copy.... a gift, it's mine. But my control varies. It's like riding a bike, you don't forget, the muscles remember, but I can get... rusty." I rubbed the back of my neck and looked sheepishly at Jacob when I felt him pinch my hip.

"So, you could essentially copy my ability?" That boy, Benjamin, said excitedly. "May we try?" I nervously laughed. Jacob's growl caused him to pause from nearing. "And you, you can really turn into a wolf?" There wasn't malice in his voice, just genuine curiosity. Maybe that's why Jacob chose to answer by nodding his head. "Amazing." His wide eyes reminded me of a child's. The thought saddened me, missing my own. I cleared my throat.

"The last thing we want is for Aro to know just how strong Violette has the potential to be. He'd stop at nothing to add her to his ranks."

"Like I said before, some of you are here out of duty," I looked to the Denali and Paris covens, nodding to them. "But the majority of you are here out of curiosity." Silence that came was expected, their thoughts still loud, however. "And yet, we all can say, we don't trust the Volturi." The whispers picked up again, covens and mates speaking amongst each other.

"Carlisle mentioned there would be no fighting. I will not risk my coven." The red headed vampire who flanked the lie detector spoke up.

"And he's right. I'm sure my brother has mentioned it before. We are not asking you to fight. Just bear witness to whatever transpires. Act as our witnesses when it comes to defending my niece's lineage.

"And why is your existence not enough?" A nomad I was unfamiliar with spoke up, his mate clinging to him.

"Violette had hidden that she is a hybrid. We need you all to witness as my daughter grows, because she grows at an accelerated rate each day. We need the numbers to give him reason to stop and listen, rather than act right away."

"Act in violence right off the bat? The Volturi? Never." Garette spoke out, sarcasm dripping off every word.

"And that's all it's been about then? Hiding your abilities to avoid the attention of the Volturi?" my neck snapped to look to the door, Kate standing there expectantly. I nodded to her.

"Well, I for one," the Benjamin boy steps forward again. "Am eager to see what you can do, what you both can do. What do the rest of you say?" He smiled to me and I nod back thankful.

"This is gonna be fun!" I look to Vance and chuckle.

"Let's see if she can copy my power, too!" I look to Bella shocked, but Jacob is the one that beats me to the punch.

"Hold up, too?! You have powers now Bells?"

"Eleazar gave us the idea that Bella is a psychic shield." My mouth fell open at the revelation.

"That's why you couldn't read her mind, but I could! I was negating her untapped abilities! Is it only mental then?"

"I tried shocking the crap out of her. No luck." Kate chuckled and I laughed.

"Glad you're a vamp now, Bella, or that would have definitely not been good." She laughed, nodding.

"Yes, I've been practicing!" Bella said excitedly. "I wonder why you haven't picked up on it." I saw her happy smile slowly slip as it dawned on her. I'd been unknowingly pregnant as well, and slowly losing control over my abilities when she was turned.

"Well, I'm rearing and ready to get back to using my powers, too."

"Babe," Jacob said warningly. I extended on my toes to reach up to kiss his chin.

"I'll be safe. Promise. I'll stay within your site." I smiled at him. He just sighed and slowly released his arm from my waist. I grinned at him, giving his lips a peck this time before grabbing a hold of Bella's hand. "Now show me that gift of yours!"

And that's exactly what we did. We experimented on the lengths of Bella's power. Just seeing which powers were stopped from Bella's gift. Several of the newcomers were surprised to see the arsenal of gifts that I had at my disposal. Meanwhile I was shocked to see what gifts Bella was able to stop. Alec and Jane's being the biggest shock to all of us. Now if only she could extend that power out to others, that would be amazingly helpful. While I could stop powers, it took a lot of concentration from me. I also could only stop one at a time. With Bella, if she could extend her power to veil others, we were talking whole new ball park here!

Night quickly came and because we were a household of vampires, no one needed sleep. Well, other than myself and Nessie who enjoyed it. My thoughts kept going in and out to my children. My biological clock calling out to me to feed my kids. I would even see Jacob get incredibly antsy. When a wolf would randomly appear to give Jacob a quick report, I would feel the worry leave me for just a little. The kids are okay and no one's lost a finger during one of their tantrums, although those were increasing. They wanted their mom and dad.

"The others are leaving to feed soon." I saw many zoom away as I listened to my brother. "We've talked to them about their eating habits. They won't kill on our lands or anywhere remotely close." That still didn't help put me at ease, and I knew my brother was equally on edge over the fact, but it was as good as it would get, sadly. "The rest of us," he motioned to our vegetarian friends. "Are leaving to catch some game. Havev you ate?" I frowned, shaking my head in the negative.

'I'd rather use this time to teleport away with my children.' I thought to him. 'Can you cover for me?' he nodded his head.

"So you and Jacob are going to go into town to get yourselves food? I'll save you a pint, just in case." I smiled at Edward as he spoke out loud.

"Thank you." He just nodded and I made my way over to my lover.

"Are we really going into town? Because I'm actually starving." I smiled apologetically.

"We can grab you a bite to eat, yes." I chuckled. "But I think our little pack would like us back. I know I miss them something terrible." His eyes widened and he eagerly nodded. "Come on let's be quick." I pecked his cheek and gripped him in a hug.

"Oh fuck," he carefully moved me aside as he turned to puke against a tree. "Fuck... a warning next time, please babe." I rubbed his back apologetically.

"Trust me, that won't help." I laughed. "But we're here and I smell spaghetti." I tried to cheer him up. "Not sure if food is still appetizing after that." I chuckled nervously.

"Food is always appetizing." I looked to see Paul. "Nice timing, I'd just shifted, but I was ready to jump you both." I laughed and Jacob glared at him. "Aww Jakey got a queasy stomach?"

"I'd like to see how you do after being transported." He huffed.

"Whatever, come on. Your demon spawn await and the food is calling my name." Me and Jacob both glared at him at that joke and I looked at Jake, nodding to each other. I gripped the boy's arm and teleported him to the front door. Not much better than Jacob, Paul proceeded to puke and groan. "What the fuck was that?!" Paul shouted between dry heave.

"Oh it's just Paul and Violet." I hear Embry say, Quil at the door, opening it.

"What's with him?" asked Quil, seeing Paul continue to heave against the back of the house. His eyes then drifting towards Jacob as he jogged his way to us from the tree line.

"Oh nothing." I smiled and walked up to him. "Thanks for looking after my babies."

"They're actually asleep right now, so please don't wake them," Embry just got done saying when I began to hear little sniffles and tiny wines. "There goes three hours of work." I hugged him quickly and zipped around him towards my babies. I noted the time, it was very late, but couldn't hear anyone else at him.

"Hi my lovelies," I whispered as I neared their crib. "Did you miss mommy?" I saw Logan's eyes glow brightly this time and I quickly went to lift him. "Okay, okay, none of that. I was going to pick you up anyways, little mister." I laughed. I felt Aria probe at my mind next and I chuckled. "Yes, yes, princess, I'm here." I did my best to lift her with her brother in my arms.

"I've got her." I looked at Jacob who was right behind me now. I smiled and handed her over.

"You should grab a snack." I told him as I lulled my boy in my arms.

"I'll eat before we leave. I really want to spend some time with us all together." he smiled to me and I leaned on him. He had responsibilities to tend to as Alpha and he also needed sleep and food. I'd be going back soon as I fed my little ones and he would likely stay here to sneak a nap and head back out.

"I realized we haven't told your sister about her new niece and nephew." Jacob just scoffed before chuckling.

"If we told her, she'd book a flight first thing and scold us all for not telling her," he laughed. "And we don't want that right now." he sighed. I knew he was right. It was worrisome, but it was my attempt at lightening things up.

"When this is all over we are going to need another vacation." I chuckled.

"When this is all over, we are hiding away in our own house until these two can walk." he scoffed and I laughed.

"You swear we could go that long without a big bad wolf kicking down the door." I laughed. "Or a vampire through the window, really." I laughed; he did too, but quickly frowned.

"I don't like that red eyed one." I gave him a look.

"Jacob, the vast majority had red eyes." I groaned.

"My point..... but no, the little one that did that stupid little fire trick of his." I thought back to Benajmin who made fire shapes dance for us. I laughed.

"Easy, tiger. He has a mate." He just frowned. "He reminds me of a curious kid." I sighed. "No, he reminds me of me when I was younger." I sighed "Just like much, much worse. The kid just wants friends. He's curious about everything." I laughed. "He's like a.... puppy." I laughed. "I like him." I grinned and he growled lowly at me in response. I laughed and went to kiss him. "You have nothing to be jealous about, baby. Also, your daughter doesn't seem to like her green eyed monster of a daddy." I laughed as he tried to keep a hold of his squirmy daughter.

"Sorry baby girl, sorry." he shushed her, rocking her softly. "He asleep again?" he jutted his chin towards Logan and I nodded. "I'll take him back to his crib and you can take her."

"I can take them both." I smiled. "Hand her to me and go grab a bite to eat. I've been hearing your stomach growling." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly, but did as I asked. "Thank you," I said once he helped situated Aria into my arms. "Now go get food!" He leaned down to kiss my cheek before going off to get a bite.

I spent the next hour sitting with my children, just watching as they slept in my arms. Their little twitches every now and again, the small movements as they breathed in and out, the flutter of their eyes behind their lids. I never wanted to leave them, but I knew I had to get going soon myself. Their dad was eating at my feet. He was sitting between my legs, back against the bed as he ate his third big plate of spaghetti. Even after he was done, he came back to sit between my legs, leaning back so his head rested on my lap. Occasionally, he would turn to kiss the top of my thighs. Maybe he was right, we should hide away in our house after all this. We really needed some time alone together. I went to stand and Jacob sat upright.

"Here, let me put them back in their bed." I let him take them one by one from my arms so he could put them to sleep in their cribs. He soon came back to me and began to cage me in on the bed. I stared into his eyes, no one had eyes like Jacob. The Firey emotion and passion that always reflected back regardless of what he was doing. "Can you stay for an extra hour?" he whispered, running his nose along mine before going to nuzzle my neck. I felt his fingers begin to grip my hips as he pushed his pelvis into mine.

"I can't Jake, the others will hear and I need to get back." I bit my lip to quiet a groan when I felt him begin to suck on my neck and give random nibbles to the skin there.

"Won't be a problem if we're quick and we can try to be quiet so we don't wake the twins either." His words barely a whisper as his breath tickled against my skin, goose bumps raising along my body. I felt his fingers graze along my exposed side, slowly rising higher and higher before they skimmed along my bra. He rose his face to meet mine, staring before leaning down to meet my lips with his own. "Yeah?" he asked breathlessly after he pulled back.

"Okay fine, we have to make it quick." I rushed out quietly, bringing his lips back to mine. The kiss was passionate and rough, filled with desperate longing for one another. Jacob's strong fingers, gripping my shirt before rolling it up slowly. I was too entranced with the kiss alone, refusing to pull back just yet to allow him to remove the garment. Sadly, just as I found myself getting lost in the taste of his tantalizing kiss, we were interupted.

"I don't care how quiet you guys think you're being, we can hear everything, you know?!" We pulled away from one another with a wet pop.

"The children! Think of the children! And by children, I mean poor virgin Quil!" I felt Jacob bury his neck into my chest, groaning.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, you're as single as I am, idiot!" I threw my head back into the bed, sighing. Neither of us moved and instead I brought my fingers up to run them through Jacob's hair.

"So much for being quiet." I whispered, laughing.

"I thought we had two newborns, not four." Jacob grumbled against my cleavage. I tried harder to stifle my laughter. I felt Jacob start to nuzzle into my breasts some more and stopped my movements realizing he was trying to get comfortable.

"Jacob, baby." I nudged him and he jostled upright a little. "Try to get in another nap. You still have patrol later and I'm going to need to go back soon." He sat up and nodded. With him off of me, I was able to move up off the bed, allowing Jacob to get comfortable on his side. I laid down next to him and went back to petting his hair once he took me in his arms. I turned to look at the twins, still asleep. I'd have to feed them in another hour or so, but at least their dad could squeeze a nap in and I could spend some time with them before I left again. With that in mind, I allowed myself a moment of rest, and closed my eyes to enjoy my own nap.

*Edward's POV , Morning After* (Felt like shaking things up a bit)

I'd been worried about my sister and her depressive mood since she'd returned back from Jacob's. Not that I could blame her. Despite her hardest to shield her thoughts from me, she missed her family tremendously. As much as she tried to remain focused during her training with Bella, her mind continued to wander to her two newborn children. Guilt ate away at me, knowing it was because of my family that she was away from them. But she never failed at sensing my disarray and scolding me mentally for my own thoughts.

"Stop worrying about me, and focus on your amazing wife and daughter." My sister nudged my side. I smiled.

"I never said either weren't amazing." She nudged me again. "I'm still hoping Bella's shield can shut off your powers, maybe then you can stop showboating." She made a face at me, mocking me before childishly sticking her tongue out. I just laughed at her. We were both quiet, taking in those around us.

We'd been gathered out back well before dawn. Most having been eager to test each other's abilities. Those without eager to display their strongest members. It was sport for us mostly. It was a shock to find out even Bella had gifts. It made me happy to know she had something she could use to defend herself, more so than just her physical strength. We most certainly had managed to gather some rare individuals with amazing capabilities. Something that I hadn't seen take place in my many years as a vampire.

"I've never seen so many abilities gathered together." she said breathlessly. "Our coven has many with talents. Paris Coven does as well, many useful abilities despite being small in size, they are fierce. The Amazonian has a powerful ability. The way she can alter what you perceive, it's altering the senses in general, not just sight. That boy, Benjamin." She let out an impressed sound. "I don't hold a candle to what he can do. Copying all that I have, I can't use these abilities to the same as their originals. It's a no wonder that coven leader of his was so desperate to hide the kid."

"It's definitely something you don't see often. Even with our lifespan, it's something rare. Covens are small and divided for a reason. You live long enough and you learn it just works better."

"I'd be lying if I said I'm not surprised at this big of a group." I heard her say in awe.

"They came because we called."

"And they stayed because my niece is as lovable as her aunty." My sister boasted; I chuckled at that.

"What was it you said, curiosity was what won them over?" This time it was she who chortled.

"Still stands. You can read their thoughts as well as I can."

"They're impressed with your abilities, yes. But ultimately..." I trailed off. "The enemy of my enemy, is my friend? It pays to have strong friends? Take your pick. Numbers won't matter, we're a strong bunch."

"It won't come to that, it can't," she whispered. "It can't." I turned to look at her, sensing her renewed melancholy. Her thoughts rushed to her children before I saw nothing at all; she was blocking me out. 'It's best you don't know my little contingencies. I've spoken about a plan with your wife as well.' She thought to me now. 'You don't have the same defenses she does.'

'Aro.' I realized, to which she nodded. 'Should I be concerned?' Our conversation now a silent one within the privacy of our own minds.

'Yes? No? I hope it's not something we will need to put into action, just know, brother.' I could hear the strain of her taut muscles, skin and bones as she clenched her fists fiercely. 'Regardless of what happens, our children will remain safe. No matter the cost.' My sister's body was rigid, like she was trying hard not to burst. The wind around us picked up a bit, the pebbles on the ground began to shake.

"Maybe it was a bad idea to allow you to copy Benjamin's gift." I tried to lighten the mood. I felt the wind settle and saw as the jostling pebbles still again. She looked sheepishly around before grinning at me.

"Scared?" I laughed aloud, sarcastically.

"Of course, I am! That's the last thing I needed. My sister playing with fire." I rolled my eyes at her.

"I promise not to set you on fire, Edward. At least not on purpose."

"We roasting your brother?" I'd heard his thoughts, but was too focused on my conversation with my sister to acknowledge my sister's mate. "Should have brought marshmallows." I rolled my eyes.

"Jacob." I said, sighing after. "Nice to have you back." I frowned at him.

"Hi baby." Despite her smile as she hugged him in greeting, her thoughts reverted back to their saddened state. She was reminded of her children being away from her. "How are things?" She asked vaguely.

"Things are okay. Everyone's doing okay." He reassured her. He thought of the children and how he spent some time with them after his shift patrolling before nodding off and again after he awoke. He told her the three of them missed her at home. I looked down and away, knowing I was unwillingly intruding. "So, what did I miss? We finally roasting the – your brother?" He did his best to distract her, albite at my expense. It worked and she lightly smacked his chest jokingly.

"I learned a new trick! Want to see?" Jacob looked at me nervously. Her eagerness not doing much to quell either of our unease.

"Please tell her no. We already have to explain to Esme why her rose bush is burned." I said, thinking back to when Bejamin first told her he could control fire as well. The water we could handle. Even the moving earth, the sharp wind, sure. But the very dangerous fire? Being wielded by my temperamental sister? Recipe for disaster, if I'm asked.

'But no one did ask, jerk' she thought to me hotly.

"You can breathe fire now?" Even Jacob was nervous about my sister's new ability.

"No! And I'm not a dragon!" she huffed, having read Jacob's worry the same time I had. He had pictured her legitimately turning into an actual dragon like some sort of shifter. I just laughed it off.

"Have fun controlling your Dragon of a mate." I attempted to walk off after that, not wanting to get burned myself this time, with all their jest.

"Hey!" I heard her stomp her foot, and I felt the ground quake a little. I stopped and turned to look at her, Jacob too. The both of us wide eyed.

"Yes, that's new too." I told him. "Although, whether she did that intentionally or not, I can't say." Violet simply rolled her eyes and went back to excitedly look at Jacob.

"You did that?!" shouted Jacob.

"Yep! I'll get better! Benjamin's gift is just really tricky!" I saw Jacob's thoughts darken, wondering if Benjamin was the one that initially showed interest in my sister.

"Yes, that's him." I told him, arms crossed and smug.

"Yes, the one with a mate." She reminded us both, shooting me a look. "Now, would you stop-" she didn't finish her sentence, pausing and spaced out. She was having a vision.

"What'd you see, babe?" Jacob asked her.

"Carlisle's here." I answered for her, having seen his arrival as she had. "Looks like another will be joining us." I added from her vision. "Have you seen anything more useful?" She shook her head in the negative. She'd mentioned to me that she could only see a few minutes ahead at best. Her control was returning to her, but she said she still felt the way she did when she first started practicing how to teleport, or have visions. And now, instead of honing those gifts, she was adding another ability onto her roster.

"Hey, a strong ability wouldn't hurt, given the situation, Edward." My sister said tensely, having heard my thoughts.

"Let's go see Carlisle. I'm sure he's eager to see you as well. You can practice teleporting then." I hinted at her, picturing my niece and nephew in my mind. 'I'd like to meet them too, you know?' I thought to her. Her tense shoulders slumped and Jacob looked worriedly between her and myself, probably knowing we were mentally communicating.

'I can't run the risk of too many people knowing about them. Just because Bella our I can block my thoughts doesn't mean everyone can. I can't stop Aro's ability from working unless I've touched him.'

'There's people in this group that you know you can trust, Violette.'

'But I don't know if the same is true for everyone, Edward.'

"Guys?" Jacob asked, noticing us both go quiet and staring intently at one another. I sighed, nodding my head at her.

"Come on, Jake. He's right. Have to go see Carlisle." She was quick to pull him towards our coven leader, and I soon followed, spotting my wife and child making their way to the front of the house as well.  

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

479K 30.2K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
258K 5.8K 15
Waking up in a coffin with little to no memory of who I was wasn't exactly easy. Not knowing that my life was already plunged into the Supernatural w...
507K 18.1K 49
"The past fabricates our exposition, but it is not the whole story." Having the well known and beloved Alice as her twin, Hannah has always had...
628K 30.8K 26
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧" you say 𝗉𝗈𝗄ing 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲" "𝗶 𝗱𝗼?"...