The Noble Lady

By thycelestia_

A story of a lady living in a bed of roses, an international model, she have it all like literally all she wa... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Uno
Dos
Tres
Quatro
Cinco
Sais
Siete
Otso
Nueve
Diez
Onse
Dose
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecesiete
Dieceocho
Diecenueve
Veinte Uno
Veinte Dos
Veinte Tres
Veinte Quatro
Veinte Cinco
Epilogue
Final Words
SC: Reconciliation

Veinte

1.2K 91 118
By thycelestia_

When she opened the door, she subconsciously met the present woman in her ex-husband's life.

They stared at each other and no one dared to talk, Irene didn't mind her, she don't have any energy to argue with her so she continued to walk.

"Irene,"

Irene stoped walking and face her.

"May the best woman win?"

"Don't even start."

Irene said, threatening her, she don't want to fight but if she starts to annoy her, she'll regret what she did.

"Why, are you afraid?"

"Nonsense, why should I, shouldn't it be the other way around?"

Irene tried to tease her, the woman rolled her eyes and smile teasingly.

"Hay naku, actually wala naman na dapat akong ipag-alala kasi weeks from now, Greggy and I will tie the knot already."

"And what made you think that I care? I don't give a damn, kahit ngayon agad magpakasal kayo sa harap ko wala akong pakialam, he was mine first so meaning pangalawa ka lang, taga-salo kalang ng mga pinagsawaan."

Antonette was about to slap her when Irene abruptly held her arms and slap her in return.

"Congratulations and best wishes for the both of you, dear."

Irene uttered, she victoriously smile as she walk away from her, she went inside her car and put her on the other seat, she was about to start her car when her phone suddenly rang.

Irene

I

opened my phone and was startle to see who's calling.

Veronica
calling...

What's up with Greggy's secretary? Why would she call me at this hour?

Hello?

[Hello, Ms. Irene?
Magandang Gabi po..]

Yes hi! Is there any
problem, Roni?

[Ah, hindi na po kasi ako
pinapatahimik ng konsenya ko,
busy po ba kayo bukas?]

Okay, what's happening? Irene thinks.

No, wala naman akong sched for
tomorrow, mukhang imporante
talaga yung sasabihin mo sakin.

[Ah opo ma'am, pwede po
ba tayong magkita bukas?]

Okay sure, saan?

[Kahit sa office nalang po..]

Okay, expect me to be there..

[Sige po ma'am..]

That made me curious, ano kaya ang sasabihin niya sakin at kailangan ko pa talagang pumunta sa kompanya ng magaling kong ex-husband. Hindi nanaman ako makakatulog neto, I can't help but to think kung ano yung sasabihin sakin ni Veronica, it really seems like it is so important.

When I arrived at Forbes, yes we're already staying at Forbes, Greggy is in his penthouse, besides we'll be going back to Italy na naman we won't stay here long, makakabalik din siya dito.

I heard our gate opened, I know it was my kids already, parang sumunod lang din sila saakin, they aren't really that close to their father's relatives especially Amara, they're only close to Alice, Patricia and their other cousins but not as close as they are to my side.

"Hey, why are you guys here already hmm.."

I saw my kids carrying their kids who were already sleeping, Luis carrying my grandson, Alfy carrying Andy and Xandra carrying my granddaughter, Amara is walking behind them while holding her nephews and niece's bag of toys.

"Put it on the table lang muna anak, seems like it's heavy.."

I told her, she nodded and put the bag on the table. I kissed the forehead's of my grandchildren before they went to their respective rooms, Amara went near to me and kissed my cheeks.

"Is my baby tired?"

She nodded and hugged me tightly, aw my baby, my forever baby.

"Let's go na to our room so we can rest.."

She's sleeping with me since we got back from Italy.

"Have you said goodbye to your dad before coming home?"

I asked, of course I don't want my children to hate their father, she just looked at me and by that I know what's the answer.

"Amara, diba I told you to communicate with your father naman.."

"My, what do you want me to do? Communicate with him while her mistress is around, hell no!"

"Amara, she's not your dad's mistress."

"But she was already making landi to daddy nung kayo pa, so she was a mistress, na-promote lang."

My eyes widened after I heard what she uttered, goodness Amara, saan ba nagmana ito?

"You know what my, she's so bobo 'no, maganda naman siya tapos professional pa pero mas pinili niyang maging kabit at kumapit dun sa lalaking may asawa na, hindi ata ginagamit ni Antone—

"Tita Antonette.."

She glared at me unbelievably, what? Of course I want them to still respect their father's partner despite all that she have done to our family, kami lang yung magkaaway at ayokong umabot sa point na mahirapan yung mga anak ko ng dahil sakanya.

"Oh hell no, not in the world mommy! She'll never hear that tita from me, never in my whole life."

this lady is hard-headed talaga.

SIGH.

"And if you're expecting me to respect her, wag na, she doesn't deserve my respect at all, respect should be earn not asked."

"And I also don't want your actions earlier, you should still respect your father pero you kept on mocking, you kept on answering his questions in an awful respond in front of your father's relatives."

That made her fell silent, she knows if she did wrong.

"And for that, I need you to apologize to your dad. You'll go with me sa company tomorrow, you'll talk to him and that's an order, I don't want to hear a single complain from what I told you to do, am I understood?"

She looked at me and sighed heavily, she just nodded and went inside the bathroom to freshen up.

#tanggalangas

Next Day..

They woke up early to start their day, as ordered by Irene, Amara will go with her to the company.

Amara is currently in their room, putting some finishing touch on her face for her light make up. It will be her first time to go to their company after almost 6 years.

*Knock

"Ma'am Amara? Pinapatawag kana po ni ma'am Irene, kakain na daw po, ikaw nalang yung hinihintay."

"Opo manang, susunod na."

She took her bag and went outside their room, when she reached downstairs, she directly went to the dining area.

"Finally! I'm famished already."

Amara laughed at what her brothers said, she kissed their cheeks for a morning greet, forehead kisses for her nephews and niece and a cheek kiss also for Irene and Xandra before she take a seat and eat.

After they had their breakfast, they proceed to their agenda today. They were accompanied by one of their driver and a bunch of bodyguards in going to the company.

Everyone in the company was startle to see Irene and Amara, they bowed their heads and greets them a good morning when both of the women passed them by.

"Good morning po, Madame at Ma'am Amara.."

"Ang ganda talaga ni ma'am Amara, magpapicture kaya tayo?"

"Gaga ka ba? Nakikita mo ba, ang daming bodyguards tapos magpapapicture ka? Gusto mo bang magpatapon sa Mars?"

Amara laugh at what she heard, she looked at the ladies and smile.

"Do you guys want to take a picture?"

Both of the ladies were startled, they look at each other and scream, the guards made way for them. Irene on the other hand didn't felt Amara beside her anymore so when she looked back, she saw her taking pictures with the employees, she smiled.

"Nice, thank you so much!"

"Thank you ma'am.."

Amara hurriedly went to her mother as they both went inside the elevator, Irene and Greggy's office were in the same floor.

"I'll just be in my office, you go and apologize to your father.."

Amara is nervous, Irene caress her cheeks and hugs her.

"It will be okay.."

She kissed her temple, after that, Veronica approached them.

"Good morning po.."

"Hi Veronica, is Greggy inside?"

"Yes po ma'am.."

"Does he have any visitors today?"

"Wala naman po, mamayang hapon pa po.."

Irene nodded and looked at her daughter, she told her to go so Amara breathed-out before knocking.

"Let's go to the office.."

Irene told Veronica, they both walked to Irene's office as they both settled their selves down.

"So what is it you were talking about last night?"

"Ma'am,"

Vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAUDADE By cee

Fanfiction

36.7K 2.3K 44
Every family always has a secret, and the Araneta Family isn't an exception. How could they give proper foundation to their family if they're built u...
29.8K 777 15
Have you ever had those moments? When you are sitting under the tree, when you are sipping your morning coffee or you are driving your car and sud...
113K 6.6K 51
A daughter's hatred and disappointment to her mom, nevertheless, she still cares and loves her mom unconditionally. A mother's unconditional love tow...
23.8K 2.1K 34
A connection that was built to be inseparable. Lindtsey, a daughter of every mother could wish for. Irene, a mother who loves her daughter endlessly...