Onse

It has been signed, months ago.

They're finally annulled.

Amara and Irene decided to go home for Imelda's birthday party, it's been seven months but the pain in Irene's heart still feels fresh and Amara's aware of that.

Irene is currently busy packing their things when her phone suddenly rang.

“hello, Dawn?”

yes, t'was no other than Ms. Dawn Zulueta.

“Celestina! How are you?”

“I'm good, how's you?”

“likewise, have you heard the news na? About your ex-husband..”

that made Irene silent.

news about what? I've never been updated with his life since the day we got annulled.”

“oh, it's the wedding thingy.. I'll send you the link of the article u want?”

“a-ah, okay sure..”

they talked and catch up for quite a minute until they decided to end the call, after the call, she immediately open the article.

Gregorio Maria Araneta III &
Antonette Dela Fuente's wedding date will be extended.

as said by the couple, they decided to extend the date of their wedding after the bride gives birth.

See more...

"Oh, he's getting married, good for him."

Amara

I just finished packing my things for a week vacation in the Philippines, I decided to go and check if mom is finish already but when I peek inside her room, she's on her phone, I can't identify the emotions showed on her gorgeous face.

"Mom, are you done?"

I asked her softly, she was startle with my presence and immediately put her phone down.

"N-no, almost love. How about you, are you done na?"

I genuinely smile at her, this woman is going through something painful emotionally and silently. How I adore her so much for being brave and for not giving up.

"I'm done na, I'll help you then.."

I insisted, she told me what to do as she continues her work. She went inside the comfort room to get something when her phone caught my eyes, it's open so I went near to close it but then I saw what she was reading earlier.

Okay that's why her eyes speaks.. pain.

My GREAT father is getting married, I hope he'll be contented this time, my mother gave him the freedom he ask that's more than enough. After all that he've done to her, she still stay as kind as she was, the humanity in her heart is really genuine, my mom is genuine.

"Are you ready to go home?"

I ask her straightforward, she wondered at first but when she realize what I'm referring to, she breathed-out.