Cinco

Sun Rises, new day for the Aranetas and it's been 2 days since the confrontation between the mistress & the wife.

Today will be Bongbong's party in Malacañang so they're now preparing their selves, the outfit should be baro't saya for women & barong tagalog for men.

Amara is handled by two makeup artists, she got her nails done yesterday, she'll be wearing a modern white filipiniana with her pearls. She wants her look to be simple yet elegant, she doesn't want to be the star of the event because it's obviously not hers.

Amara

"You look so stunning Miss.." the makeup artist praised, I softly respond a smile to them.

"Thank you, kudos to the both of you for this gorgeous makeup I'm wearing!"

They're gays and I actually like their company, very gentle, very soft and they both has this typical humor that I like the most and it is they're easy to be with because of their hilarious jokes.

They're just doing some final touch and I'm now ready to go, mommy has her own makeup artist doing her look for in her room same with daddy.

I heard the door cracked so I took a glance from the mirror and saw my dad holding a chanel paper bag, I wonder what's inside. He kissed my temple as he looked at me lovingly.

"You look much more like mama already, very beautiful!"

He complimented, I hug him and smile genuinely. He's already dressed with his barong tagalog, it's really just simple but my dad looks so gwapo!

"Here, use this.."

He utters, giving me the paper bag. I'm sure that this is not a jewelry because the paper bag is quite big, I slowly opened it and there was a medium size box. I took it off and immediately opened it, I saw a exquisite white chanel handbag, the most controversial bag of the year!

"Oh my gosh.."

That's the only word I was able to comment, the bag is uniquely gorgeous and I will surely use it today. I looked at my dad while pouting, I hug him sideways as I kept on saying thank you.

How'd he knew about this bag? He's not into bags naman, si mommy kaya ang pumili neto?

"We'll wait for you downstairs, don't make paganda so much kasi you already are.."

I grin at him after hearing those, releasing a soft chuckles. After minutes of final touches, I'm finally done. My makeup artist took a photo of me because they'll be posting it on their page, I also told them to send me a copy which they obeyed right away.

Before heading downstairs, I decided to post it on my instagram first.

@amaramaraneta: Looking more extra today because I'll be attending my tito Bong's party at the Palace, thanks for the two makeup artists who have accompanied me today!

After hitting the post button, I head my way downstairs carefully. Mommy, Daddy, Kuya Alfie, Kuya Luis, Ate Xandra, Andy and Kuya Luis' kids are already downstairs.

"I'm sorry for keeping you wait guys, let's go?"

Mommy stared at me with loving and adoring eyes in the presence, she walk towards me as she hugs me.

"You're looking so lovely, my love."

"You look so stunning ma, I love your fit, your look, everything about you! You're so perfect."