Sais

They started to have their dinner in a long table, Amara was sitting between Irene and Greggy.

"Mom, I'll just go to the restroom to retouch.." Amara told her mother, Irene glance at her as she nods.

"Do you want me to accompany you, anak?" Irene asked her daughter, Amara refuse to so Irene let her.

Amara classily walks out of the venue, she went directly to the restroom. When she entered, she was wonder-stricken to saw the woman who keeps on staring at her dad but it didn't bothered her, the woman smile at her through the mirror and since she doesn't want to be disrespectful, she also returned a smile to her.

"Good evening, Miss Amara.. It's nice to see you here."

The woman uttered softly, Amara was surprise to hear her name being said by the woman.

"Good evening too, miss. Sorry but, how'd you know me?"

Amara asked respectively, the woman softly chuckle as she looks at her.

"You are too humble, dear. You are Amara Araneta, an international model and the Presidential's niece, of course everybody knows you." the woman replied, Amara shrugged it off as she just nodded.

"Anyways, I love your bag!"

The woman complimented looking at Amara's bag, the lady secretly rolls her eyes, she doesn't like the company of this woman infront of her, she's starting to get irritated.

"Yeah thanks I guess, I need to go."

I was about to exit the restroom when it suddenly opens and revealed my mother.

"Mommy, what are you doing here?"

Amara asked her mom, Irene looked at the woman behind first before looking at her daughter.

"I came here to check up on you, what's taking you so long?"

Irene asked her daughter softly, she tucked few strands of Amara's hair behind her ear.

"Oh I'm done na, let's go?"

Amara replied, she clung her hands unto her mother's arm. Irene nodded as they both went out of the restroom, the woman followed.

When they entered the venue, Greggy was shocked to see Amara and Irene with Antonette, both of the ladies quietly went back to their seat. Irene is now sitting beside Greggy because Amara requested that she wants to sit beside Imelda.

"H-hun, bakit kasama niyo si Antonette kanina?" Greggy asked nervously, he's stuttering. Irene glance at him blankly.

"Why'd you ask? Don't worry, we didn't talk or what. Nagkataon lang na nando'n din siya sa rest room." Irene replied calmly, using her low voice.

"Let's not talk about this here please, ayokong makipag-away sayo." Irene added, she gaze back to the center of the venue to watch the talented persons perform.

Amara

That was weird, a weird interaction of mom and the woman in the restroom. This is really getting into my nerves, I want to know who's she—I mean an information that is related to any of my family, an information that will be the key to answer my questions!

I don't like the woman's company earlier in the restroom, is she going to look at me from head to toe and say something about it? Hell, I don't know! She looks nice but I don't want to be friends with her, she's not my type when it comes to friendship.