Tres

Sun rises and everyone in the Palace woke up early to do such planned happening today. The mayordoma of the house named Nanay Esther, was the one who was tasked to wake up Amara.

Based on the silence that welcomed her, she assumed that the lady inside the room is still in a deep sleep but then she still tried to knock.

"The door is open.." says from inside, the woman got startled but composes herself to open the door carefully.

"Iha, kakain na daw.. Pinapatawag ka na ni Sir Bong." the woman said as soon as she opened the door, she found her sitting infront of the vanity mirror and was dressed already.

"Okay, will be there, thanks!" Amara said while putting light make up on her face, the woman nodded as the lady smiled at her.

Minutes after, Amara tracked her feet towards the dining area of this huge place. She'll be lost in here, thank God she saw her cousin Simon.

"Joseph!"

Simon who was serious and quietly walking got shock when a familiar voice called him, they weren't able to see each other last night because they let her rest.

"Amarang!.."

Amara rolled her eyes, hearing what name he has called her. Simon went to her while arms were open widely, a motion to her for a hug which she gladly accepted.

"I have a very nice name yet you call me that one, you can call me rang lang naman sana duh! Well, thank you for being annoying on my not so totally first day here!"

"You're still the same, the maldita Scarlette as ever.."

Amara shrugged it off as she smirked, Simon put his one arm on his cousin's shoulders, as they both head to the dining room.

"Finally, you two are already here! Come sit so we could start eating and head to Forbes right away."

Bongbong reprimanded, the two abruptly followed what the President said. It was only them, the 4 of them sharing foods that were served on the table because Bong and Liza's two sons are quite busy, Sandro needs to stay in Ilocos everyday and Vincent isbstudying in New York.

After they eat, they all prepared their things and went out to drop Amara in North Forbes, they can't stay long especially Bongbong.

When they arrived, one of the house helper opened the door for them, they saw the Aranetas still having their breakfast. Amara was hiding in Bongbong's back so no one will notice her presence.

"Bonget, Liza, Si.. What brings you here? Kumain na kayo? Come, join us." Irene invited them as she went in their direction to give them a kiss.

Before she could even greet her brother, a lady whom she loves suddenly showed up from behind.

"Surprise!"

Everyone at the dining table stopped eating when they saw who the lady was. Irene on the other hand covered her mouth in an instance, she wasn't able to move and react not until hot tears began to streamed down to her cheeks.

"Aww mommy, don't cry.."

Amara quickly went to her mother's side and gave her a tight hug and a cheek kiss a couple of times, Irene hugged her also, so tight that she doesn't even want to let go.

"My Love, what a pleasant surprise.. I'm happy that you're here, I missed you so much!"

Irene deliver softly, Amara pouted as Irene cupped her face and kissed the tip of her nose.