Dos

2 weeks passed..

Her contract had just been done, the company offered her another but she told them that she'll sign it once she gets back. She also told her secretary to not accept any such appointments about work because she'll be totally busy preparing. It's already first week of September and she's planning to leave approximately next week to surprise her mom. She have also decided to go home on her mother's birthday week and not specifically on the exact date, so she could help them prepare.

"So, how long will your vacation take Scarlett? You know that you can't be away for such a long time."

Her manager asked her, Amara sighed, she knows her obligations and it saddens her that she'll be just staying in the Philippines for a short period of time.

"It'll just be 2 weeks and few days, it won't take a month or two. I know that I need to go back here as soon as possible." She uttered dismayingly, but shrugged that thoughts off, she wants to enjoy.

"Be sure, inform me once you decided when.."

"Will do Therese, just please don't bother me about work once I get to the Philippines. I want to rest, get it?" Amara said softly but firm, her manager rolls her eyes and nods.

"Well okay, you deserve it though. You've been so extra this year and for the past."

Amara grins and smile sarcastically, both of the ladies talked randomly, catching up as if they're not seeing each other everyday.

"I've already transferred all your money to your bank account, it's up to you if you spend it or not."

"I will really, I'll treat my niece and nephews.."

Amara is really a loving tita to all of her pamangkins, she spoils them whenever she's going home.

~

Today will be Amara's flight back to the Philippines, no one knows because again it's a surprise except for a one person she seek for help. She manage to make herself unknown, she also didn't use a private airplane, she chose to just be in a business class aircraft.

Hours passed, she finally arrived at her beloved country the Philippines. A lot of people were staring at her and she's afraid that they might recognize her so before anyone could ever do so, she walks while rolling her luggages fastly but classy.

Her tito Bong knows that she's going home, she told him because she needs someone to fetch her, Bongbong as the uncle he is, treating his niece as a one and only immediately reprimand his PSG to send a limousine car to the airport to fetch the only girl among his other pamangkins.

"Miss Amara?"

One of the police went near to her, Amara was startle and heart begins to beat fast.

"Don't worry ma'am, the President told us to fetch you here. The car is right there, we'll be heading directly to the Palace."

"O-oh I'm sorry, sure, let's go.."

All the people were mesmerize to see the unknown lady entering the limousine car with a lot of guards around her.

"Sino kaya 'yon?"

"Parang anak ng Presidente e no.."