Otso

"Look at them, they look so sweet!"

Imelda, the best of all the best praised while looking at her boys & girls swaying on the middle of the hall.

"Can you stand up, mom? Let's dance?"

Bongbong the ever sweetest son asked the mother, Imelda softly chuckles as she tries to stand up but was assisted by her son.

"Lo & Behold, the former first lady and her son, his excellency President Bongbong Marcos approaching the center corner for a mother and son dance!"

All the guests applaud as they fixed their gaze to the mother and son same with the ladies & gentlemen' who were currently dancing.

A ROYAL DANCE WITH THE ROYAL FAMILY, IT IS.

The music was changed into a sweet and soft melody for slow dance. When it finished, all of the guests stood up and give them a warm applause.

"Tita Irene, pwede ba naming hiramin 'to ngayon?"

Borgy suddenly asked Irene as he holds his cousin' shoulders, Amara was startle looking at her cousin curiously.

"Why? Where are you guys going?"

Irene asked her nephew, brows raised.

"May pupuntahan lang po kami tita, ibabalik po namin si Ara ng safe at buo, walang labis walang kulang."

Borgy assured his aunt, Irene glance at her daughter as she nods to Borgy.

"Yes! Let's go baby girl!"

Borgy joyously express, he kissed his aunt' head before pulling his cousin gently.

"Where are we going ba, kuya? Dahan-dahan naman, naka-heels ako oh!"

Amara complained because Borgy is walking fast while holding her hand.

"You'll gonna love this, let's go kasinsins!"

Borgy called his other cousins who were also aware about this, they went outside as they immediately rode their black SUV.

"Hindi niyo pa ako sinasagot, where are we going?"

Amara curiously asked as she looked at her cousins who were just laughing with their silly jokes.

"Okay, we're here!"

The lady was stunned as soon as she peeked at the window, they were in the side of the sea with a beautiful moon above. The Marcos' boys were the first one to get off the van as they assist their princess.

"Wear this, baka ginawin ka.."

Matthew handed the furry white shawl to his cousin and kissed her head. Amara clung her hands unto her kuya Borgy's arms as they all walk towards the sea.

"This feels like heaven.."

Amara utters that made her manong's smiled, hearing the sound of the waves, fresh air and being around with her loving cousins who treats her like a princess surely feels like heaven.

She was standing in the middle of her cousins, it was only the six of them. Her kuya Luis and kuya Mike wasn't able to go with them, daddy duties.

"Hay naku mga manong's, you'll be daddy's nadin soon.."

Amara trailed-on as she breathed-out.