Veinte Tres

It was already afternoon and seems like that the Aranetas are not getting tired from all the activities they've done for today. They haven't able to go to the mall today since the majority decided to just stay in the house, they won't take long inside the mall anyways because people will bombard them eventually.

They're all in the theater room, watching a movie except for Irene and Greggy who decided to make some snacks.

"Popcorn lang, love?"

Greggy asked as he put a bag of popcorn inside the microwave, Irene is making a cucumber lemonade drink for beverage.

"How about nachos too, mahal? Or, can we order some pizza?"

Irene suggested, Greggy agreed right away and ordered online.

"We're home!"

Two manly voices shouted from the living room, they're sure that it's their two boys.

"Kitchen!"

Greggy replied, half-shouted. The two went to the kitchen and greeted their parents with hugs and kisses, they also bought doughnuts for everyone.

"Nasa'n sila?"

Alfy asked, Luis walked towards the fridge to drink water.

"They're in the movie room, we're making snacks and good thing you brought doughnuts."

Irene informed them, minutes after, the four were still in the kitchen talking and laughing about random topics while they wait for the ordered food.

"My, Dy!"

They heard a soft feminine voice approaching, they knew that it was their princess.

"Ayan na,"

Amara entered the kitchen and was surprise to see her kuyas.

"Oh, you guys are here na pala!"

Amara exclaim, she walk towards them to give them hugs as she receives forehead kisses. Irene really finds it cute whenever she witness a moments like this, she's grateful that despite of growing up, their childrens stayed sweet and caring for each other. Irene lean on his husband's chest while looking at their kids, Greggy's hand is on her waist, caressing it.

"What's taking so long mi? Tulog na yung mga apo niyo.."

Amara asked, they softly chuckles.

"Aw, let's just wake them up later.. We're waiting for the pizza, 'nak."

"Fastfood huh, I thought Irene Marcos doesn't want any fastfood hmm, feeling bagets ba ulit mi?"

Amara teasingly said, they all laugh as Irene pulled Amara's shoulders gently.

"Ang daming alam ng bunsong ito, kahit ano nalang yung sinasabi."

Irene pinched her nose, she held her chin and leaned to kiss her forehead.

"My forever baby.."

Irene utters, the two boys looked at each other.

"Nakakatampo na mommy.."