Uno

Amara herself currently resides alone in Italy, working as an international model and has been away from home for almost 3 years long. Irene misses her so much, the whole Marcos-Araneta family misses their only lady but they're trying their best to understand her for a reason that they want Amara to feel their constant support for her.

Amara on the other hand misses her family in the Philippines too, she wants to go home but she has a contract to follow that will end this month, finally!

She's planning to go home on her mother's birthday which will happen next month, but before that, she needs to process papers for her work and for her vacation.

"—yes, after that you'll have your meeting with other companies for collaborations and—"

Her secretary keeps on informing her about her errands for today while they were walking. Amara keeps on releasing a sigh while secretly mocking, she's tired hearing this over and over and in her fortune, someone called her and it's her mother.

"Mommy!" Amara exclaimed excitedly, her assistant abruptly fell silent when she heard Amara talking to her mother.

"Hello my love, how are you? Are you going somewhere today? I can feel you walking.." Irene Marcos Araneta, her mom asked her softly. Amara nodded repeatedly and smile.

"I'm doing good and yes nothing has change naman. How's you and daddy?"

"We're also good, I just got home and daddy isn't pa he's still in the company same with your kuyas."

"Oh, are you alone there lang?"

"Well no, I'm with the helpers love and some bodyguards outside assigned by your tito Bonget.."

"Thank Heavens, I thought you were alone! Be more extra careful mom, especially now."

"Yes 'nak, don't worry about us here, your tito Bong appointed a ton of guards for each of the family members.."

"Good to hear, so how's it naman? Your brother have just been elected as the President of Philippines."

Irene softly laugh, "Well, they've been more busy this past few days and for the following days same with your tita Imee."

"Oh yeah, politicians at their  finest."

Amara and Irene shared a laugh after hearing what Amara uttered.

"Um, Miss Amara.. The representative of the company has already arrived and"

Her assistant wasn't able to finish when Amara impassively talked and cut her out.

"Can't you see, I'm having a talk with my mother.." Amara told her assistant calmly, the lady bowed her head as she nodded.

"Amara Scarlette! That wasn't nice anak, you go and have your meeting na. We can still talk mamaya after your errands, hm'kay? I love you, don't stress yourself too much love.." Irene told her daughter softly, Amara heave a sigh as she nods.

"un tale idiota.."

"Amara! I told you to stop.."

"Okay sorry, I'll go there na.. Goodbye, I love you too so much mom." Amara bids goodbye before her mother could scold her, Irene gestured a kiss and ended the call.

Amara classily walk towards the hall where their meeting will be done, everyone was there except for her. The employees and representatives of the companies immediately stood up when they saw Amara entered the hall.