Epilogue

~•~

"Irene, Irene love!"

Greggy tries to wake Irene up, she's having a bad dream, she's crying.

"Greggy? Greggy!"

Irene hurriedly hugged him that made him surprised, he's right, she had a bad dream.

"Hey love, relax.. I'm here.."

Irene continued to sob on his chest, Greggy is rubbing her back gently while kissing her head several times.

"I thought I lost you.."

She whispered, Greggy chuckle.

"You won't lose me, papakasalan pa kita ulit."

"I love you Greg, I love you so much. Please don't leave me."

"I won't leave you love, I love you too so much."

Irene is still hugging him, she doesn't want to let him go, that dream was quite scary and traumatizing for her.

"Let's go, kain na tayo, we cooked breakfast for our queen."

Greggy assisted Irene to stood up, they both went to the dining area hand in hand.

"Good morning, mommy!"

she was greeted by her kids, they approached her one by one. Irene searched for Amara because she wasn't there, it made her anxious. Not long after, she saw her girl approaching while holding two cup of coffee.

"Amara, darling.."

she whispered, her tears forming once again, Amara on the other hand was shocked.

"Mommy, why are you crying?"

Amara immediately approached her mother with a hug, a tight hug.

"Dad?"

"She had a bad dream.."

"Oh, It's okay mommy we're here.."

Greggy joins in their hug that makes Irene calm, it gives her the comfort she needs.

"Mommy, drink water muna po."

Alfonso told her, Irene nodded and drink the water.

"Let's eat na? Kasi it will be a long day, today!"

Amara exclaimed, they all agreed as they settled themselves down. After they eat, they guide Irene's way to their garden for the surprise.

"What's this, where are we going?"

she's blindfolded, her kids are holding her to assist and guide her.

"Just walk mommy, malalaman mo din mamaya."

They head to their garden slowly.