Shinoshi Yagi

By Animebigfan1234

What if all might has a son and nobody knew about it except all might, Easerhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Sir... More

Shinoshi Yagi
Chpt 1. The Beginning
Chpt 2 Kid Shinoshi gets his quirks
Chpt 3 Trainning
Edited: All About me |A/N|
Chpt 4 Moving in
Chpt 5 FULL COWL
Chpt. 6 Learning how to fly
Chpt 7 Wolf Manipulation Trainning
Wolf |A/N|
Mistake
Chpt 8 Father's Day
Chpt 9 Martial Arts
Chpt 10 Wrestling
Chpt 11 LEARNING
Chpt 12 New Smash
Chpt. 13 New Member/Revenge
Chpt 14. Pet?/Hospital?
Chpt. 15 Leaving?/ Joining?
Halloween Special πŸŽƒ [Please Read]
Chpt. 16 My Past
New Info | MUST READ |
New Appearance. | MUST READ|
Chpt. 17 Midnight Training/Phone?
Chpt 18. Omoikane Training
Chpt 19. Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri
Chpt. 20 Aizawa Trainning/ Moonwalk
Christmas Special πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ [Please Read]
Chpt. 21 Yamada Training/ Gift
chpt. 23 Becoming Members or not?
chpt 23 Melissa & David Shield
Chpt 24. End of RAW
Chpt 25 Battle/Party/ Apology
Chpt 26 Kurogiri training/tests
Chpt 27. AFO Training
Chpt. 28 Meeting
Not a chapter, just want to point it out
Chpt 29 Clone #1
Chpt 30 Friday Night / A new discovery
Chpt 31 Meeting 2
Chpt 32 Preparation
Chpt 33 RAW championship belt
Chpt 34 Offer 1 / Upgrade
Chpt 35 Woopsie
Chpt 36. Argument
Chpt 37 Principal Nezu a teacher?!
Chpt 39 First Mission
Chpt 40 Sports Event
Chpt 41 Unexpected
Chpt 42 What Have You Done?!
Chpt 43. Trial
Chpt 44. Akita Hanataka
Chpt 45 Juvenile/ Psych ward
Chpt 46. Katsuki Bakugou/ Breakup
Chpt 47 Memories
Chpt 48
Chpt 49 Villainie
Chpt 50 Punishment
Chpt 51 Community Service
Chpt 52 She knows
Chpt 54 Who goes there?!
Chpt 55 Katsuro Vampishimi
Chpt 56 Underground City
Chpt 57 Is this True?
Chpt 58 Vampishimi Cave

Chpt 38 Thirteen Training

29 0 0
By Animebigfan1234

13?!

Hello people that skipped and not on chapeter 37! Ready for an action chapter and not full of education and brain hurting? Well, I am too!

Let's begin!

Trigger warnings ⚠️

Tiny of blood

______________________________________

3rd POV

What a lovely morning with the lovely sunrise. A slender and tall, pale skinned man with messy, shoulder length black hair, that partially hangs in front of his face and half opened black eyes. He is facial hair is almost in a stubbly, unkept state, and his eyes tired and flat with bags under his eyes.

He sports a baggy black outfit that consists of a long sleeved shirt and matching pants that tuck into his boots. He also wears a utility belt and his signature wrap scarf. He hides a pair of bright yellow goggles underneath his scarf.

This tired some man name is Shota Aizawa, also known as the Eraser Hero: Eraserhead, is a pro hero and the homeroom teacher of U.A. High school Class 1-A.

Aizawa is holding a coffee in his left hand.

Eraserhead:How did the teachings go, Little kitten?

Little kitten is just a nickname, his name is actually Shinoshi Yagi.

Litten Kitten is the nickname that Aizawa has refered him as. It doesn't make sense but it is Eraserhead's idea.

Shinoshi is walking beside him with black coffee in his left hand looking very tired. Eraserhead just finished picking up Shinoshi from Principal Nezu office.

Shinoshi: Principal Nezu's teachings are way different than everybody's. Pop quizzes between each of them. Paying attention, if I don't, principal Nezu is not going to repeat. Every lessons were slow, I was expecting we were going to go through them fast, he wasn't joking about taking it nice and slow to the point we did it overnight. The only breaks was lunch and five minute break between different classes. I was waiting for so long to get a five minute break but either way five minutes go by fast. There was bathroom break. I had to make sure I wasn't taking so long. So It didn't seem that I was taking extra long break. At the end of the session before you pick me up, I was expecting him to lecture me but instead he gave me a reminder about respecting my father. It was a little weird. What's even more wierd is that he gave me a smile. Not a reassuring smile. A normal smile. To me it seems strange because you don't even know his next move.

Eraserhead:how was the big test?

Shinoshi:Nerve wrecking. Soo many questions. Trying soo hard to think of anything in my head. It was like four questions for each chapter of different subjects.

Eraserhead:That doesn't seem that bad.

Shinoshi:Yeah but the thing that seemed weird was that he put four questions in each chapter of different subjects. I was expecting him to put about twenty or forty.

Eraserhead:If in my class you would've delt more than four questions each.

Shinoshi: I'm glad that I have to wait until I get to UA so I can prepare.

Eraserhead:If you get to UA

Shinoshi:Wait! You're doubting me?

Eraserhead:I didn't say I was doubting you.

They kept on walking until they head to Eraserhead's office. They both walked inside.

Eraserhead: I'll come and pick you up when lunch starts. For now on just stay here so none of my students see you. Even if they're inside or nowhere to be seen, their friends from higher ups will tell them.

Shinoshi:Okay. What if I see Aunt Nemuri and uncle Yamada?

Eraserhead:They will most likely hang out in this office. To pass the time, sleep and read.

Shinoshi:the morning to the afternoon? That's going to be long hours.

Eraserhead:Not if you can go to sleep. Sleeping will help your injuries and relax your mind for the USJ.

Shinoshi:okay. It's going to be hard with the coffee inside me.

Eraserhead:so? Just sleep through it.

The door open and out came Present Mic and Midnight with breakfast boxes in their hands.

Present Mic: Hey, Aizawa and Mini Might. How's it going?

Midnight: How did the test go?

Shinoshi:Hey! The test was really challenging.

After some few chats and talks the pro heroes went out to the teacher lounge and make some meeting about today's day. Then started preparing for their classes.

Shinoshi is laying on the couch with his tail curled holding onto his missing stomach thinking about today. Wondering what the USJ is like. It's not like the Universal studios Japan. It's something have to deal with rescuing that will surely become like his mother.

TIME SKIP

(At lunch)

The door opens and out came Eraserhead, Present Mic and Midnight having lunches in their hands. Shinoshi sat up and they all chat and ate lunch together. Shinoshi had to be careful and not eat fast because he doesn't know what will happen.

Later on, lunch was close to ending and the others had to prepare. Midnight and present Mic went out the door and eraserhead helped shinoshi putting on his workout clothes since hard with all these casts on his body. Eraserhead was going to question about the brace on his stomach, but decided against it. Realizing it could be for his back.

Afterwards, Eraserhead showed him of where the buses are at and told him to stay there and not go anywhere.

Little Time Skip.

Sometime pass around, up ahead students from class 1A came out of the door and head towards Shinoshi. Most of them noticing that Shinoshi is there and asking why he's there.

Eraserhead answered there question and said: " this is the guest that I was talking about. "

One of the classmates: Is this also the special guest that we were going to be training with?

Eraserhead:No. It's someone else.

One of the classmates:Good. Because I don't want to work with a kid that has barely any experience.

Eraserhead:Either way, I wouldn't let you fight a kid. Unless, He takes you all on and he beats you. If that's the case, that's sad. You all will be shamed and embarrassed that a little kid can beat you. I wouldn't be proud of you guys.

One of the classmate:If you really want us to show how worthy we're of being your students. Then let's fight the little dude.

One of the classmatez: It wouldn't be a fair fight with him being all decked with casts.

One of the classmates:If that's the case then why is he here?

Eraserhead: He's here so he can get a head start of being a rescue pro like his mother.

Yamamoto:Yagi, you don't want to be like your father?

Shinoshi:No. I want to be like my mother. I'm tired of people always think I'm going to be like my father just because I look like him and his son. Doesn't mean, I can't be different. I want to be different. I want to be like my mother for once. Be recognize not as father's next generation hero but as my mother's future generation hero. So I want to be a rescue hero just like my mother!

Most of the students nods in understanding.

One of the classmates:How can we all understand what he is saying with his mouth wired shut?

One of the classmates: Just look like you agree maybe he won't feel bad.

One of the classmates *muttered*:Was saying all that necessary?

One of the classmates: That's cool. You're going more for your mom than your dad.

Shinoshi:Yeah.

Class rep:It is cool that you're going to be like your mother. Anyways class let's all head inside the bus. In single file line. No crowding and no pushing. If you don't get the seat with your friend or where you want...to bad! Let's head in right now.

They're all inside the bus. Shinoshi is sitting next to eraserhead. The class is xhattering until they called out shinoshi.

Shinoshi looked to the class with the confused look.

Nakajima:Since you might going to be here for a while. I figured we should all tell you our names.

Shinoshi:Okay and also quirks?

One of the classmates: Hell no! You'll only find out once you see us use it in action. We're not going to give away our information that quickly.

One of the classmates:Heck, we don't even know how good your brain is. You might figure us how to defeat us very quickly.

One of the classmates:And the best strategy of not giving way information is your quirks; Unless you don't have any, you can trick them into thinking you do.

One of the classmates:Just like the training you have with Aizawa-sensei, we figured out your quirks.

One of the classmates: It's teleportation and super strength. The teleportation could be from your mom or your mom's side of the family and obviously the super strength is from All Might, your father.

One of the classmates:Which that reminds me, All Might never talks about his quirks.

One of the classmates:Yeah, he always avoids it with a joke or laughing.

One of the classmates:Yagi, do you know what All Might quirk is?

Sweat drips from Shinoshi's forehead.

Shinoshi:ummm...hey....ever heard of the chicken that crossed the road?

Everyone:...

Shinoshi: It made it! HAHAHAAHAHA

Silence

Eraserhead: That is the most worst joke that I ever heard.

Shinoshi:*nervous chuckles*

Classmtes in their heads:Yep. Like father like son.

One of the classmates:Just tell us his quirk.

Shinoshi: it's.....*noticing getting close to the USJ, stands up from his sit and points to it* Hey would you look at that huge dome!

The others look at what he was pointing at and saw just the roads and trees. They look at their neighbors and looks back at him.

Clasmates inside their heads: He's seeing things.

Classmates:We don't see of whatever you're talking about. It's obvious that you're avoiding the question.

Shinoshi *in his mind*: That's right...only I can see it because I have wolf vision. My vision are way better than everybody else in this bus.

One of the classmates:What is All Might's quirk?

Shinoshi:*sign* its-

*Screech*

All of a sudden shinoshi flew back to the back of the bus layed on his back.

The bus stopped indicating that they're at their destination.

Shinoshi did a pop off and jogged to the front while speaking to the class acting all nervous as ever.

Shinoshi:Well, would you look at that! We're at our destination! W-We should all head outside. *Chucking nervously*

Eraserhead:You heard him. We arrived at our destination. Everyone get off.

Shinoshi was the first one to get off, next was eraderhead then the whole class. Eraderhead was leading the group near the front entrance where infront of them standing at the entrance was a short astronaut.

???:Hello, everyone it is nice to see you all making it here. My name is thirteen. I am a space hero.

Shinoshi used his teleportaton to create a inventory and took out his information notebook with a pencil. Open a fresh page and start writing and sketching the space hero. Also getting ready to write down whatever they say.

Thirteen: I am a pro hero who specializes in search and rescue, and a faculty member of UA high school. I am also the owner of this USJ. You might think of USJ as Universal studios of Japan? Nope. It's stands for Unforeseen Simulation Joint. This faculty is a way to train students on how to act through disaster situations while rescusing. May we walk inside.

As the space hero turned around, they noticed they forgot something.

Thirteen: There's someone that I like you to meet. Ta da!

What came out besides Thirteen was a wolf pop it was none other than-

Shinoshi: Omoikane?!

Omoikane: Hello! I am Omoikane. I'll be the assistant with thirteen helping and being you guys practice dummies.

Thirteen:He said "Hello! I am Omoikane. I'll be the assistant with thirteen helping and being you guys practice dummies. "

One of the classmates:You can understand him?!

Thirteen:Yes. I know someone that taught me.

One of the classmates:Hey not to be rude but you seem young and close to our age. Why is that?

Eraderhead: That's because she is the best third year of being a rescue hero. We wanted her to be the owner of the faculty.

One of the classmates:Third year right? If you said she's a third year then, wouldn't she be about eighteen or nineteen years old?

Thirteen:about. Next semester I'll be able to graduate. This year is my first time actually teaching this to a classroom. I mean I did have to do a training thing with the teachers to show them how to be a rescuing hero. And to show that I can run this joint!

One of the classmate:Woah, that's Soo amazing!

Thirteen:Thank you!

One of the classmate:It must've took a long time and a lot of work to get to this position.

Thirteen:I wasn't expecting It. Right when I overheard the teachers talking about which owner should be the rescue faculty owner. I worked extremely hard until they noticed me.

One of the classmates:How did you show them?

Thirteen:I-

Eraserhead:Enough, chattering! Let's head inside already!

Little Time Skip.

(Inside the USJ)

Everyone except Eraderhead, thirteen, and Omoikane was Soo amazed at the way it looked.

One of the classmates:Soo amazing.

Shinoshi:Thirteen what's your quirk?

Thirteen: Sorry can't tell you. I can't give away my information that quickly.

One of the classmate:told ya!

Thirteen:But I will warn you it can kill you.

All the classmates and Shinoshi except for one gulped.

Thirteen:More about this USJ. Here this entrance to this building, consisted of a large blue gate. The central area that connects to the simulation area's as well as the main entrance called the Central Plaza. Located in the northeast, this zone simulates a destroyed urban environment, with buildings found in precarious conditions called the Ruins Zone. Located to the east, this zone simulates sloped terrain with assorted debris called the Landslide Zone. Located to the south, this zone simulates a rocky mountainous area filled with cliffs called Mountain Zone. Located to the southwest, this zone simulates a urban environment that is constantly on fire called Conflagration Zone. Located to the west, this zone simulates a maritime environment with a lake, a ship, and even a waterslide called Flood Zone. Lastly, Located to the northwest, this zone simulates an urban environment that is constantly hit by heavy rainfall and strong winds called Downpour Zone.

All classmates:Wow that's amazing. All these cool stuff for us to train and become rescue heroes.

Shinoshi:*muttering and furiously writing* セントラル広場,土砂ゾーン,山岳ゾーン,火災ゾーン,水難ゾーン-

*Slap*

Eraderhead slapped shinoshi on the head after calling him too many times and to also break out of his trance.

Shinoshi:s-s-sorry.

Eraderhead: continue.

Thirteen: Additionally, this building is equipped with sensors that detect intruders. Just in case. Now, you guys are going to be in different groups and switch to different stations each while I talk you guys through it and more about rescuing.

As the time goes by everyone had learned a lot and tips about being a rescue hero. A long the way they met with Himari. Wolfpuluse's owner.

Thirteen had to use her since she has much more experience with rescuing people. While all of them are still trying to rescue some of the practice dummies and from their classmates. Thirteen is over by the central plaza also with Shinoshi standing across. Eraserhead is sitting on the stairs that connects to the central plaza and the entrance.

Thirteen:The training that you're having is not only doing rescuing but to also go against me. The only warning I'm going to give is to remember that my quirk can kill you. Just figure out how you can face me and get of it. If anything goes wrong, eraserhead is here to stop my quirk or your quirk. Your objective is to pin me down and keep me there twenty seconds, got it? Start whenever you're ready.

Shinoshi POV

I breathe in and out. I ran towards her with my arms out getting ready to activate my teleportation quirk. I jumped up in the air and created a portal infront of me as I went through, I noticed thirteen opening up one of her fingers at the tip and a air suction started sucking my portal with me in it.

I quickly got out of the portal and created a new one behind her. I kicked her to the side of her side.

Thirteen didn't move out that much.

She seems she's not really a fighter.

I then created portals around her jumping inside and going around all of them as Thirteen uses her quirk to suck all my portals.

I decided to use a technique that I did when I was in smackdown. I thought about thirteen falling in a portal. I keep on waiting and waiting as I keep on doing the same move.

Her quirk could be something with black hole. Sucking in planets as in sucking in people and quirks. The only way to fight her is to knock her down with something.

As I was stuck inside my thoughts A metal hand grabbed onto my face and could feel something sucking parts of my face peeling off. Just like my training with All for one.

I gotta get out quick!

*Portal sound*

The metal hand that was on my face was gone. I looked at the spot that thirteen was and saw she is not there.

So it did work by me panicking.

I looked around to see where I teleport her. Until up in the sky was a flying marshmallow. I opened up my inventory to create obstacles up to her. I ran up using full cowl.

Once I got up there I created a platform in the air making it look like an arena. Not before putting pillows on the floor to make sure thirteen falls down safely.

She actually didn't accept the offer and jump out of the way. Probably thinking there's something on the pillows.

Makes sense, I guess.

We both get into our stance getting ready to fight each other.

I got ready to create obstacles around me and portals as well. Thirteen put both of her hands out there and the finger tips started to open up.

And . . . . . .

She caught me . . . .

By using my portal through her arm grabbing me by the shirt and tackle me down with one arm up and the other arm on my back by her kneeling down on my back.

Unclezawa:Okay that was amazing.

Huh? How did Unclezawa get up here?

Like my thoughts have been answered his scarf is floating indicating he used his scarf to get up to the platform.

How did he get up there, you may ask.

Well, he used my obstacles to get all the way up here.

Unclezawa:That was a lot of improvement from back when we first trained. I see the success. Keep it up.

Thirteen:You actually really hold on for a long time. I noticed how quick you realized what my quirk is and how to solve it. I love that.

Unclezawa:*mumbles* His skills have improve, but his attitude towards his father hasn't.

Even though he mumbles, with these good senses of listening, I can hear him. He is right about me still having an attitude towards father. I just wish I can figure out to myself why I am doing this . . .

____________________

Yamato:Before we leave. We should tell you our names. Just in case we might see eachother again.

Class rep:Except for our quirks not our quirks. Just the names.

???:Since you already know these to four idiots, my name is Eilo Koskinen. I get thousands of people saying my name wrong. So my first name to pronounce is eye-loh. That's originally how you say it, but since I'm in Japan it's pronounce and I have to write my name in katakana. Just call me エイロ。(eiro) for a better pronunciation.

Eilo Koskinen has shoulder-length light yellow, messy hair. Red dimples on his face. Mouth is opened wide with it's shiny teeth. Kinda like All Might but bigger. His eyes are purple. A jester hat on his head.

His quirk seems it'll do something about happiness.

???:My name is Osamu Fujiwara.

Osamu Fujiwara has Tail bone length turquoise, unkept, messy hair. His eyes are red. And the rest of his eyes are showing more viens and redness. Dark eye bags. Lastly, Apple pen tucked behind his ear.

Looks like another version of Unclezawa.

???:My name is Harumi Sakai

Harumi Sakai her faced is resemble a cat, with whiskers and a nose. Her hero outfit is a regular highschool girl wearing a school dress dark grey with white stripes details. She is wearing two armbands of the same color as her school uniform with a pink bow each. Her tights are blue and her bow is a bigger pink bow, with a pink choker. With a sliver bell in the center. And a cat's tail and ears. Also paws on her hands and the shoes are resemblence of cat feet. Two black ponytails tied with pink bands and her hair with bangs at the front.

(Not UA school uniform)

Her quirk seems to be a cat

???:Hi. My name is Jenny Young. I am Half Chinese and Half American.

Jenny Young hero outfit is white shirt with pink sleeves and a blue collar with a pink 3D pattern at the center and around the mid section. She wears an indigo and purple bracelet. She wears indigo shorts with pink and knee high indigo and pink gauntlets along with blue, pink and white shoes. Her glasses are cyan and indigo 3D textured and patterned frame. She carries different types of video game console and iPads on her waist attached to a cyan belt. She has black hair with blue, white and pink gradient. Her eyes are purple.

I wonder what her quirk is.

???:My name is Charlie Hernandez. I am Mexican. I know my first name sounds like a girls name, but I can assure you that you can also use it for boys.

Charlie Hernandez is a male light-skinned boy with blue eyes and blond hair in a spiked hairstyle. He wear a cyan T-shirt tucked into baggy beige colored trousers with two white stripes below the knees. Shoes are blue and white high tops with white laces.

???:My name is Maia Hernandez. I am also Mexican. Charlie and I are cousins.

Maia Hernandez is wearing a yellow hoodie with a pink graffiti stain and her hoodie exposes a small portion of her skin and midriff. Her pants have a color somewhat near violent with yellow knee pads that have 3 x3 blocks. She also wears a grayish-blue belt. Her shoes are colored purple and pink, and her sho laces is about the same color as her pants. On her face is a respirator type breathing mask with a purple and grayish color. She has short dark brown hair fading to a vibrant magenta on the tips. Her eyes are green.

Cool how both cousins are in the same class and want to be heroes.

???: My name is Antheia Thanatos. I am Greek.

Antheia Thanatos has a round face, wide eyes, an extended tongue and gnashing, sharp teeth Monstrous creature with snakes on/in her hair.

She looks like the Greek Mythology, Medusa.

???:Pamelynne Johnston. I'm American. I'm from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Pamelynne Johnston has pink wavy hair, two buns on the side. Dark pink eyes.

Most of this class has foreigners.

???:My name is Akuji Toshio.

Akuji Toshio has beige flowing, short hair.

Leather black and white jacket and pants. Metal buckle, boots. Guns, gloves and Scabbarb.

Class rep: Buonasera. I am UA's class 1-A, class rep. My name is Valentino Guilherme. I am from Italy. I am Italian.

Valentino Guilherme has blue hair with white strike.

(It's blue with white strike)

Skunk tail. Medium to athletic build. A form fitting mesh over his upper body is compressed of diagonal stripes that resemble a fishnet pattern with extremely large gaps between the clothing lines. Long blue and white living on the sides of his boots. White armbands. Flowing black shorts. Lastly a little bow tie on his collar.

This guy looks like a stripper.

???: Buonasera. My name is Giovanni Guilherme. I am brothers with Valentino known as the class rep Incase you forgot.

Giovanni Guilherme has gray & black with a white strike.

(Instead it's gray & black with a white streak)

Light gray eyes. Long black coat. White gloves.

(Basically this outfit)

And lastly two cigars in his mouth.

At least he doesn't look like a stripper like his brother. I'm guessing Giovanni is the oldest or maybe Valentino since he's the leader.

???:Bonsoir. My name is Gabrielle Ghais. I'm French. I am the Class representative.

Gabrielle Ghais has a cloke on her head and around her. Utility belt full of water bottles attached. Skin less tight jumpsuit.

???:My name is Anakin Witiko. As you already guess I am an Wendigo. Which also means I'm native American.

Interesting.

???:Zinna Cameron. I'm from Australia.

Zinna Cameron has features like a moth.

???:My name is Emma Bernard. I am a California girl! I am proud to be from southern California.

Emma Bernard has appearance as a Ram.

I guess she really likes California.

Emma Bernard:We southern Californians are known for slurring our words and mispronunciation. It is really hard to change it since I'm in theatre. In theatre we have to pronounce the words correctly which is extremely difficult for me.

Zinna:She won't stop talking about her hometown. Every conversation have to have something to deal with California.

Emma:Southern California is amazing. I moved a lot. But I mostly come from the high desert. I first grew up in death valley though.

Shinoshi:If you love California soo much then why didn't you stay?

Emma:I love to stay at my hometown. But sadly we don't really have that much great hero schools and since I want to become a hero. I have to graduate in the best school in the whole world, UA high school. So once I finished my three years in this joint. I'm heading immediately back to California and be a hero for my hometown!

Zinna:Your only annoying when your always talking about California. You can even see Aizawa-sensei is getting tired of it. The only thing I'm happy about you is that your not one over joy, peppy girls like those Disney princesses.

Charlie:Zinna, you have to remember that Emma is not the only one. The Italian brothers talks about how great Italy is and especially their military. Not like they been to the military.

Valentino: Actually we have. We were both in boot camp when we were younger.

Charlie:Even so, it's not like your fully into the military. Where you have to fight for Italy. Not like you guys have experience.

Giovanni POV

If only they knew.

Shinoshi POV

Charlie:Besides why would become a hero if your already a hero by being a soldier, huh? That doesn't makes sense. If I wasn't scared to go into the army, I would join them instead of going to a hero highschool. I would rather serve my country. Just like with you guys, if you really are in love with your hometown/ country go to the military and serve it. That's going for you Italian brothers and California girl. I'm not saying you should give up being heroes. I'm just saying you can do whatever you want. You want to be a hero or in the army?

I've never anyone talk about the military. It's mostly been about heroes. I wonder if I be in the military instead of being a hero. Would father will allow it? Would he support me? I wonder what is a military?

???:Taking a hero route is the loser route. Taking the military route is not the loser route. Everyone only thinks about heroes not military. That's why everywhere people talk less or not at all about them. Mostly heroes. Everyone's dream is to become a hero that's what's happening in this generation ever since heroes started to appear. You have a higher chance of dying in the army than being a hero. Heroes protect People from villains. But Military protect and serve the country. Without the military how are we suppose to live in peace. Yes, with heroes your living in peace by villains which should be taken care of by polices. People only view heroes as heroes. Military are nowhere to be praise. Now lesser and lesser people are only knowing about the military. The only view heroes. Therefore, we are all taking the looser route. We are avoiding serving our country from enemies wanting to take our land. In the lastest generations Military took over to protect us. Now a newly generation appear known as us, heroes generation. Military is no more. Now it's heroes duty to take over. I have nothing against heroes taking over, I just wish people praise the people that made it out alive from war. They're the real heroes. Veterans are the real heroes.

Everyone was silent.

Valentino and Giovanni POV

That definitely sounds like Amaria. Always talking about military, but mostly Italy military and our business company.

Shinoshi POV

Who is that guy?

The guy has pale skin, black feathered wings. Red and sliver eyes. Light gray and white high-neck straightjacket with the sleeves ripped out. He also wears white leather pants with white buckles hanging loose on each side and red designs. Finally he wears a gray belt along on his waist mix matched black and gray boots and his dark grey demonic gauntlets. He gains a long chain on his arms and neck which is hanging loose on his jacket. On head has horns poking infront. His hair is a duck tail's butt or tail and insane bangs. He has pointy ears, sharp fangs/canines. A symbol in his face.

He kinda looks a little like Katsuro. Except this guy is a devil and not a vampire like Katsuro.

Harumi:Ahh, Yasha always have some good wisdom. I still think he should've been class rep.

Yasha?

Yasha:Yeah, no. I like to talk big words but I'm not some type of leader person.

Harumi:Ah come on! You would've been great!

Eilo:You were close to winning class rep, if Valentino didn't had another vote.

Yasha:That last vote was from me. I only picked him because he was in boot camp. Maybe even a little bit of army. Yes he may looks a like a stripper but he is a darn good leader.

Valentino:I respect you for that comment, Yasha.

Pamelynne: Not only did you miss the opportunity of being a class rep. You also didn't want to be class representative. You passed it over to Gabrielle.

Yasha: That's also because she seems like a good leader. Ever heard of back at the time with world war 1, the France and Great Britain mostly ruled over European and Asian countries? Mostly Asia. I respect France. And respect France of being a good leader to get to that level.

Antheia:You really love talking about the 1800s and 1900s and 2000s through 2010 mid before quirks arrived. Kinda like how I love talking about Greek mythology. Considering that I'm a Greek mythology myself.

Valentino and Giovanni POV

Just like Amaria. You can't get enough of her.

Shinoshi POV

Toshio:After you talk about us taking the loser route and militaries being the real heroes, is making me want to drop out of being a hero and go to the military, Yasha.

Yasha:Well, you should. Considering you have the perfect quirk for it. Anyways, you furry. *points to me*

Furry?

Shinoshi:Yes.

Yasha:The fact you answered after I called you a furry, confirms you are one. You're lucky my friends are dead to see you like this. Pretty sure they'll murder you. By the way, the name's Yasha. Xiao Yasha. Call me Yasha because I hate my last name.

Shinoshi:okay . . . Yasha.

__________________________________

There was more people but they were no where near us probably with thirteen and Himari asking questions and tips.

I am here with Aizawa and Omoikane walking with them.

Shinoshi:Hey Unclezawa

Aizawa:Yes. Little kitten?

Shinoshi: What happen with the sports festival?

Omoikane: Sports festival what's that?

Shinoshi: It's a festival full of sports where you show everyone how tough you are and you won gold medals.

Omoikane:That sounds amazing!

Aizawa:The sports festival shut down for some difficulties reasons. But it will be up and running in the next two weeks. And I'm guessing you want to come join us and watch it yourself in person?

Shinoshi:Uh huh!

Aizawa: I'm pretty sure present mic will love for you to be with us at the booth of where we commentate. You seen it a lot at WWE. so you should have no biggie.

Omoikane:Can I come with?

Aizawa:If you want to. Unless you and Haru might have something else to do.

Omoikane:Oh okay! I'll ask my mamma!

______________________________________

Words: 5544

2/ 25 /23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 2.4K 55
"Just because my dad is the number one hero, doesn't mean I was born to follow in his footsteps." -Yagi [Y/N] ⁙ Yagi [Y/N] the secret daughter of Yag...
837K 23.5K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...
862K 35.3K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
63.8K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...