The Bennett Witch

By KassidyHunter2844

They said falling in love is beautiful; the person I loved killed me. To my surprise, I was reborn as Bonnie... More

Summary
Cast
Aesthetics
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
The Bennett Coven
XVIII
Good News
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
I'm concerned
Update
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
Adiรณs

IX

12.1K 544 35
By KassidyHunter2844

Caroline Forbes was a bit of an enigma at the moment she was a Siphoner with a permanent connection to the Bennett magic.

Attached to that was the fact the girl had no objections to terrorising the Salvatore brothers. Unlike most, she knew what type of people they were and what Damon would have done to her if everything went the way it was supposed to.

So when Elena Gilbert walked up to her with a 'concerned' expression the blonde held back from rolling her eyes and just smiled.

Unfortunately for Elena, the witch hasn't fooled "Caroline I noticed that Jeremy didn't come home last night do you have any idea where he might have gone"

Now that worried the blonde as Bonnie went back to the Haven last night she never did her daily check-in on her brother in all but blood.

Pulling out her phone she sent a quick message in the group chat as Elena stood in front of the girl she smirks.

All she needed was a reason to accuse Jeremy of dealing or doing drugs and Jenna would have to send him to rehab. What she didn't expect was the bright smile that surfaced on Caroline's face

"Jer, Matt and Shelia had a bake-off last night apparently both of them passed out on her couch"

What the hell was Jeremy doing with her Matt and why was he hanging out with the town wackjob?!

The kind smile on Caroline's face faded as the brunette just nodded and stormed off.

As Elena become a small dot Caroline looked back at her phone with a grim expression.

A vampire attacked Jeremy and Matt both are partly healed.

Caroline was blonde but she wasn't stupid the vampires in the tomb had been all burnt to a crisp. The Salvatore brothers were arrogant and naive but not completely stupid. So the vampire that attacked her brothers was new in town and apparently did not get the message that Mystic Falls was off-limits.

Looking up from the phone she glanced around to see if there were any new faces. Her blue eyes seemed to almost freeze anyone she looked at.

Caroline was on high alert as she entered the girl's bathroom hoping to call Bonnie what she did not expect was for someone to attack her.

"A friend of Elena Gilbert is fair game to me" a firm voice stated to Caroline's surprise in front of her was someone that looked like Elena but varied in small ways other than her hairstyle and the slight accent it was her facial features while soft they were still sharper than Elena's.

Before the girl could say another word Katherine shoved her bleeding wrist in the girl's mouth until she swallowed and then snapped her neck.

Her eyes were glued to the girl who would soon turn. As she tilted her head "now where should I hide her"

What Katherine did not see coming was the heavy feeling of magic and then the body disappearing.

It seems she misunderstood something cause as far as Katherine knew no witch line had that much darkness in it unless, of course, her lover's ancestors had intervened for the blonde.

At that thought, Katherine shivered Emily was a powerful witch and her power was devastating. Katherine had loved her and still loves her but she had not forgotten the warning Emily had given to her.

The Bennett coven is sacred to our ancestors we do not just accept anyone into our magic circle.

If that was the case Katherine now knew that she had messed up big time. Hopefully, she would be able to grovel and gain forgiveness.

~ Witch house ~

The Bennett ancestors looked on in silence while they were not mad at Emily's darling they were quite scared of the young living Bennett witch who had been staring at her friend's corpse since it had arrived.

Beside the young girl were the two young men they had become so attached to as their unofficial grandsons. Hopefully, they would calm her down, unfortunately, Bonnie sent them away so that they could recover from the attack.

Suddenly Caroline bolted forward her blue eyes glowing like ice. A bright smile appeared on Bonnie's face as she understood what Caroline had become. Heretics were cool, yes but Nephilims were rare and her human half was now an immortal witch. Ayana and Cade turned Caroline into a witch/angel hybrid who would not die.

The second true immoral in the world was the bubbly Caroline Forbes - Bennett and this made Bonnie very happy. Wrapping her arms around the blonde she was silent but the tight hug told Caroline all she needed to know "I'm glad I'm alive as well Bon-Bon" 

The two stayed like that for an hour before Caroline looked at the empty space next to her "We won't kill her Emily but I want revenge" Caroline watched as Emily appeared with a sad but understanding smile on her face" I understand child and so will she"

Caroline just nodded before standing up and making her way outside the sun felt nice with a bright smile she closed her eyes and tilted her head towards the sun. Bonnie observed her friend her hair seemed to glow in the light but what got Bonnie was the large wings on Caroline's back as she relaxed they faded away like they were never there.

Bonnie was selfish and very possessive as far as she was concerned Caroline was hers the blonde was a part of her coven. Her sister in everything but blood so Bonnie intended to avenge Caroline. The witch had no idea that at that moment her usual green eyes had flashed gold, her ancestors however did and they rejoiced. For the first time in centuries, there was an Enchantress in the family and a powerful one.

Mystic falls had no idea how powerful a Bennett witch was to the supernatural community they were royalty but in the past 100 or so years they had not been living up to that reputation but now they would and no being would be able to make them fall.

The two girls left the witch house to see the boys but the smiles on their faces as they passed the waiting Salvatore brothers on Shelia's doorstop made both brothers step back. One Bennett witch they could handle, three not so much. Caroline stopped in the doorway and gave Damon a cruel smirk. 

"Oh, Damon you cannot handle one Bennett Witch by yourself"  as she entered the house the vampire fell to his knees screaming in pain. Shelia ignored the screams as she tended to the two boys in front of her. The healing spell needed would require more magic than she would be able to tap into at the moment so she did what she could. 

Caroline walked in and stared at them before biting her wrist and giving the boys some mouthfuls of blood. Shelia looked at Caroline with a proud smile the girl had some vampire but her witch and angel sides made her harder to kill. Her grandbabies would not be killed easily and that meant they would be safe.

She watched as the boy's wounds healed and the two gained some colour it did not take very long for them to wake up and look around. Seeing Caroline and Shelia calmed them down but the screams in the background bothered them. 

Noticing their discomfort Caroline turned to Bonnie who stood by the door with a dark expression on her face "Hey sissy Damon's screeching is bothering Jer and Matt" instantly the screams stopped as Bonnie smiled "Get off my grams property before I kill you both"

She wasn't dumb she was quite aware of why the brothers were there they most likely found out about Katherine and wanted the boundary spell but Bonnie would not help them for free and neither would her family.

She smirked when both brothers vanished, walking into the house the girl threw herself in both boys hugging them tightly "I'm glad you're okay". The two boys looked at the girl hugging them and felt content that Bonnie had been family to them when their own had abandoned them and she stuck by them while also protecting them.

Hoping to make her smile they brought up the Founders Ball and to their surprise, the girl began to laugh.  Whatever she had planned for the event made them weary but very curious to see what would happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 291 21
Follow me, and dare to face the unknown, and ponder the question: what if? - The Watcher. What if Bonnie Bennett was treated like an actual character...
36.5K 1K 12
What happens when a girl on her seventeen birthday passed away do to a house break in when she was home alone. Somehow, She is reborn into her favori...
24.8K 775 32
Finding out that I'm the older brother to two future queens of very powerful bloodlines, in a completely fictional world that I watched on a tv scree...
632K 22.7K 37
I died. But that's wasn't the end of the story (obviously). It was actually the beginning. Because, apparently, I was too young to die so I had a sec...