Dealer | -Eddie Munson

By Moonybabe_

*STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Short story. -Princess , cause I was born to touch your feelings... More

CAST
Shithole
Cigarrete
Cops
Crazy Train
A day without you
Dear Monday
Party
When the party's over
The game
Happy Pills
Everything is Falling
That's what 'friends' are for
It's your choice
I hate myself for loving u
Doubts
Dark Alley
You are safe
Little truce
Bruises

She does have feelings for him

191 9 2
By Moonybabe_

Steve and I stood beside each other in front of his car waiting for the others to return, since Dustin took them to tell them something in private. I don't know what it was but he seemed to be in a rush. This moment felt just like when we were sitting on the porch of the trailer, like every time things are going to be even more complicated between us.

Steve had his arms crossed over his chest like an armor, he was protecting himself from something, but so did I since I was standing just like him. I was feeling all of a sudden kind of dizzy. I don't know if it's because I shouldn't be surrounded by as many people as there are in here, or because it was as if my thoughts were running in circles in my head without stopping.

¨I'll be right back.¨ I announced, Half sentence I was already three steps away from him. I just wanted to clear my mind.

My hands were in my jacket pocket as I was walking towards some snack booths that thankfully had a long line. Enough time to calm myself down. Looking at my surroundings, I noticed I'd never been to an auto cinema before now that I think about it. When I looked back towards where I walked, Robyn was walking in my direction, she looked at me and ran towards me to interlock her arm with mine and walk beside me.

¨Hey you.¨ She said, like she was hiding something.

¨What's up?¨

¨The movie will start in a few minutes, where are you going?"

¨I just wanted to buy a drink or something.¨ Robyn stops walking, making me stop too.

¨I can buy it for you if you want to, just go with Steve and i'll be back in a minute.¨ She said more of an order than a suggestion.

¨I can buy it for myself, Robyn, you don't need to do it.¨

¨I know. I just don't want you to strain yourself, you know because of the concussion.¨ Maybe I was overreacting but I wasn't sure if she was doing it for that, but again it's Robyn who we are talking about. She is one of the best friends I ever had, so I trust her.

¨Fine, I'll go back to the car.¨ I took a two-dollar bill from my pocket to give it to Robyn. ¨Any chips and a cherry soda, please.¨

¨Yes ma'am.¨ She takes the money and nods.

Great, now what? I can go to the bathroom... I just don't want to get back yet.

Walking past the snack's booth, I saw another large line of people that were towards the bathroom stalls.

Nope, forget it.

Okay, Hanna, don't be a coward. It's not like something will happen, right?

I took my hands off my jacket pockets to let them fall by my side. "Here we go again," I whispered to myself before walking back to the car. With every step I gave, the sky became darker as the only form of light was the lights from the light poles at the corners of the site.

When I reached the car, Steve wasn't outside anymore, he was inside the car but not in his seat, but instead in the back seat. I inhaled deeply before stepping closer, I decided to open the left back door where he was sitting.

Steve didn't even look at me, he just moved for me to take a seat, closing the door, and everything became silent. We could barely listen to the noise from the outside and the car was dark since we don't have any light in here. He was on one end of the seat and I was on the other. I picked my nails in anxiety, before taking the courage to look at him.

Steve was looking through the window, and even if I wasn't watching his face I could tell his jaw was tense, maybe eyebrow furred too.

I slowly moved closer to him until I was side to side with him, invading his personal space. I rested my head on his shoulder.

¨I'm confused.¨ He confessed before I could. I could notice pain in his voice as he sighs loudly, his chest shaking at the same time.

Eddie Munson

Popcorn and engine, that's how it smells being in the auto cinema. Being in this place brought back old memories. It's been so long since I've been to an auto cinema.

Maybe this night would change how I feel about them...

Gareth and the rest of the boys decided to go for some snacks while I waited outside the van, but I'm starting to get impatient. I swear it's been at least ten minutes since they left.

Lately it's been very hard for me to sit still, I mean I couldn't sit still before either but now I can't stand it.

My back was leaning against the driver's door, so I used that to push myself upright. I'll take a walk while they come back. I don't know where I was going to, but as I walked, I took a joint from my jeans pocket that I rolled before going to pick up the boys. Every time I'm about to smoke some of them, especially Gareth, asks me if I had another, and it actually gets annoying most of the time. I hate sharing things, plus I knew it wasn't long till I needed some distraction so I prepared myself.

Today is a very windy night so I struggled a bit to light the joint, but after two tries I succeeded.

Families, couples, and groups of friends walked from one way to another, everyone minded their own business. The line to the snacks booth and the bathroom seem to never have an end, even though the movie would start at any moment.

Even if I don't want to remember things while being here, my mind did not care.

——

Flashback

It was Sunday, I was finishing my homework when my mom knocked on the door of my room before stepping in.

I didn't look at her, as I was hoping she was just going to ask me if I needed help with my homework or something like that. This is my last year of elementary school and I've been having a hard time lately paying attention in class so I stayed home doing my homework. It's not like I have any friends, either.

As I heard no words, I stopped writing to look at her, my mom was leaning in the door frame just looking at me as I sat at the desk of my room.

"Mom, is everything alright?" I ask, kind of concerned.

She closed her eyes for a moment before talking and standing up straight.

"Are you almost done?" She answered my question with another question but I didn't put it into deep thought.

"Yes, I think I'm understanding my math homework now." I smile softly at her.

"That's my boy." She smiles back at me. "Ed, love, I was thinking after you finish with your homework we should go to the auto cinema. What do you think?"

"Yes, I'd like that. Is dad coming with us?" Going to the auto cinema was always something my mom and I did randomly someday. It was always just my mom and I since my dad was always at work...or that's how he calls when he comes home late acting weird. Drunk.

"You know dad is working, honey." That means no.

"Yeah, I forgot." No I didn't. "I'll just finish this last problem."

"Okay." My mum answers as she walks toward me to place a kiss on the top of my head before getting out of the room.

Popcorn and engine, that's how it smells being in the auto cinema. It was a weird smell, but I liked it.

We were waiting inside our old convertible for the movie to start. My mom was taking out of the bag the stuff we bought before coming in here, since the things they sell in here are more expensive than their real price. A pair of cherry hair heads, one for me and the other for my mom. Popcorn with M&Ms and water.

Like every other time we came to the auto cinema, my mom didn't tell me what movie we were going to watch. She always kept that as a surprise, she always brought me to see movies she thought I would like. I always did, she knew me so well, that made my chest warm.

So I was excited to see what we were going to watch tonight.

"Here you go, Ed." She instructs as she passes me my candy already open and a bottle of water, while the popcorn rests between my mom's seat and mine.

"Thanks." I was about to take the first bite of my candy when the screen of the auto cinema displayed the name of a movie we had seen before.

The Lord of the Rings.

I didn't realize I was already smiling from ear to ear when my cheeks started hurting. My mom knew that was my favorite movie since the first time we saw it.

"I love you, mom." I say, turning to look at her to hug her.

Her eyes were glossy. "I love you too, my little boy, don't ever doubt it."

When the movie ended, we straighten up the house. My dad was already asleep in the living room when we arrived, and like every time my mom and I got from the auto cinema, she laid in bed with me until I fell asleep. The only difference this time is that when I woke up she was not in the house anymore and all her things were gone.

——

The sound of a door being slammed pulled me out of my memories. I wasn't looking where I was walking, so as I turned to look the only thing I saw was someone was running towards me but I wasn't quick enough to act. I was tackled to the floor.

Falling completely in my back and my head, pain instantly running through all of my body, I even got dizzy with the tremendous whip of my head touching the grass.

The person who attacked me growled in pain as he straight upheld the side of his torso. I think I burned him with my joint as I looked at my hand who held it, the joint was off now.

Looking at the person who hovered over me, I notice it's none other than the rich brat, Steve Harrington. In seconds my jaw clenched so hard I thought I was going to break it, I was glad I burned him by mistake, but now I wanted to do more than that and not by mistake.

Steve was quick to grab me by the collar of my t-shirt to then connect his fist with my jaw. As I could, I rolled places before he did again, he was not going to win on this.

He tried to slip from my grip but I didn't let him, I lifted my fist in the air to punch him in the exact same spot he did to me.

One, then two, then three.

"Eddie, Steve, stop!" I heard Henderson's voice.

I turned my head to look where he was, as if I haven't seen my little brother in so long. Dustin was running towards the scene, he wasn't alone, tho. Lucas, Mike, Robyn and... Hanna was with him.

Hanna's eyes and mine connected for a split second before Steve swung back, throwing me to the floor. Now the both of us are laying in the grass.

I sat up trying to reach Steve, but Dustin and Mike grabbed me by the shoulders, pulling me down, while Robyn and Lucas did the same with Steve. Although the two of us tried to fight the grip, they wouldn't let go.

"You know he deserves this, let me go!" Steve shouted at Robyn and Lucas.

"I deserve this?" I ask, almost laughing. "You are the one who deserves being punched in here!" I think I've never felt this kind of rage before.

"Guys you are acting like babies, you are grown-ups act like it!" Robyn scolded.

We ignored her since now it was as if Steve and I were in a match of who looks at the other angrier to win, but as much as I didn't want to lose I needed to see her. I needed to see on whose side she was, even if she wasn't in mine.

Hanna stood in front of us, in between us to be exact. Not too in the right or the left, completely in the middle. So I think that was the answer I was looking for. She does have feelings for him.

I snatched myself from Dustin's and Mike's grip, I stood up before they could grave me again. All as I looked at her and she looked at my every movement.

I shake my head as I shake the dirt off my clothes. I think I never bite my tongue so hard so words wouldn't get out.

I know everyone looked at me to see what I was going to do next but I just walked from where I came from, but not after walking beside her and stopping for a moment.

Hanna didn't look at me, she looked at my shoes. My face softened for a moment, feeling my eyes burning.

Auto cinemas, I hate them. I flick my nose looking from where I come to then keep walking.

I walked fast, every step harder than the other, rage all over my body. My chest was falling down faster and faster, I felt like throwing up. I need to get the fuck out of here. I was not that far from the van but it felt as if it was.

¨Eddie, are you okay man?¨ Gareth and the others were standing in front of the van as I reach it.

¨Fuck off Gareth.¨ I say as I pass him but he grabs me by the shoulder to stop me but I don't let him.

¨What the fuck is wrong with you lately?¨ He asks.

¨I said fuck off Gareth!¨ I repeat myself but now looking at him. Gareth looked hurt, angry, but I'm too so he can join the club.

I hope on the van to start the engine and leave this damn place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 49.5K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 49.9K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

150K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
3.5K 54 13
Social media AU with Jensen Ackles Began June 8, 2018 Finished June 8, 2018 Published June 25, 2018 UNDER MAJOR EDITING