Moon |Rafe Cameron|

By annasxfandoms

Maybe it's lust, maybe it's love.... A story where Luna Maybank trys to deal with her problems but ends up de... More

some information in advance
Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirdteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Epilogue
Final Note From The Author

Seventy Four

1K 15 2
By annasxfandoms

...~..........~...
Puzzles

Joey stayed with them for some hours. Luna and him sat in the living room and did his presentation. She still had a bit time till she had to present hers but after they finished his they started with hers.
While Luna was busy with her uni work, Rafe took care of Riley and at 6:30pm they brushed their teeth together and he brought her to bed.
"Can you read please." Riley asked.

"Sure. What book?" He asked and hold up a few books.

"This one." She pointed at a book about fairies in the mountains.

Rafe sat down in the comfy chair next to the bed and wanted to begin.

"Rafe?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"Can you come in the bed?"

"Oh-  sure." He nodded and sat on the bed when she scoooped over. "Okay, are you ready?"

"Yes." She nodded and laid down.

Rafe started to read and she listened carefully.
Meanwhile Luna and Joey finished up and he got ready to go home.
"It was great to see you again. I guess we'll see us in class." Bret smiled.

"Yes. Good luck for your presentation. We'll see us." Luna hugged him and then opened the door.

"Bye!" He waved. When he was down the stairs she closed the door and walked back to clean the living room. She heard Rafe reading and took a look. He laid on Riley bed and she was snuggled to his side. She could cry it was so cute and to see him like this made her love him even more.
He looked up when Luna opened the door and smiled but then left again.
After a few minutes he noticed that Riley was already asleep. His eyes were heavy the whole time he was reading but he concentrated to not fall asleep. But failed. He didn't know at what point he fell asleep but Luna woke him up.

"Hi. Baby? You look extremely cute in this tiny bed with Riley but I want to save your neck pain." Luna stroke over his cheek.

Rafe smiled and carefully got out of the bed without waking Riley up who was deeply asleep.
"Thank you." He whispered and kissed Luna. He wrapped his hand around her waist and they walked to the bedroom.

...~..........~...

The rest of the days were similar to the ones before. After bringing Riley to daycare, they explored the city or stayed home when Luna had classes.
Now it was Wednesday, the last day of them in New York before flying back on Thursday afternoon.

Emma, Luna's other stepsister told them she could take care of the baby so they could go out. Luna and Rafe were grateful for some alone time.
They decided to go to a bar close to the apartment it was called "Puzzles".
It was late evening and they got ready. Emma would pick Riley up soon but she couldn't wait and kept asking every ten minutes when "aunt Emma" was coming.
Rafe distracted her with a tv show she loved and then walked back to Luna in the bedroom.

"You look beautiful." Rafe stepped into the bedroom where Luna stood in front of the mirror and brushed through her hair. She picked up her necklace the one Rafe gave her once.

Luna smiled at him through the mirror as he stood right behind her. "Thank you."

"Let me do that." Rafe took the necklace out of her hand. He placed kisses on her neck while closing the necklace. Luna closed her eyes and leaned her back against his chest while he wrapped his hands around her waist. He stroke over the fabric of her long sleeve.

"Luna, Rafe!" Riley walked to them and they broke out of their moment. "When does aunt Emma come?"

"She should be here soon." Luna answered and as she said that the door bell rang.

"Is that her?" Riley jumped excited.

"Let's take a look." Luna said and Riley ran to the door. Luna picked her up and let her look through the peephole. "Who is it?"

"Emma!!" She shouted and Luna let her down to open the door.

"Hey." Emma smiled at Luna while hugging Riley. She picked her up and walked in with Luna.

"Hi! How was school?"

"Fine. I had a history exam. It went okay... I guess."

"I'm sure you did well."

"Yeah, I hope so too."

"What are we doing?" Riley asked and played with Emma's hair.

"We are staying at my place and play."

"Okay! Is grandpa there?"

"Yes." She nodded.

Riley smiled and went to her room when Emma let her down.

"So, where are you going?" Emma asked as Rafe went to them and also said "hello".

"A bar. Puzzle I think." Luna said and looked at Rafe.

"Yes. We have to take the subway."

"Never heard of it. Tell me how it was."

"Yeah absolutely!" Luna nodded and then they looked at Riley who walked out her room with her packed backpack.

"Are you ready to go?" Emma smiled and Riley nodded excited.

Soon they said goodbye to Riley and Emma, then continued to get ready and went to the subway station.
They took the subway to get to the bar, it wasn't too long and after 10 minutes they were there.
The bar was like an old pub and seemed really comfortable. It was full, many young people were there but Rafe found a small booth for them.

"This is cool." Luna looked around.

"Yes it feels very cozy." He smiled and took her hand that laid on the table. They ordered drinks and nachos to snack. Two hours went by and one wine became three.

"I'm going to the restroom." Rafe said and before leaving he kissed her on the cheek. They were both wine drunk and Luna didn't want to let him go so she kissed his lips.
"I really need to go." He broke the kiss and laughed.

"Okay...." She sighed and watched him leave to the restrooms. She wanted to grab the rest of the nachos but they were already empty, she decided to get up and order new ones. Luna walked to the bar, her head felt dizzy from the wine.

"Hi." She smiled at the bartender. "Could we have some more nachos please."

"Sure." He nodded. "You can wait here, I'll be done in a second."

Luna nodded and waited.

When Rafe got back from the restroom he saw Luna still standing at the bar. A guy was talking to her. No. He was flirting with her, she seemed obviously uncomfortable.
He came up behind her and softly kissed her neck while hugging her waist. "Hi."

Luna turned around relieved. "Hi."

Rafe looked at the guy questioning.

"Oh sorry man, I didn't know... eh."

"You should leave." Rafe said.

"Yeah... sorry." The guy turned around and walked back to his friends that were laughing at him.
"Dude I told you she came in with that guy!" His friend told him.

Rafe smirked at her. "Why didn't you say that you have a boyfriend?" He shook his head and sat next to her.

"Because I thought he was just being nice, he started a normal conversation but then started to flirt which I didn't even noticed at first but then he wanted to buy me a drink." She chuckled nervously.

"You are too nice, always want to see the best in people."

"It's my weakness." She shrugged.

"Mh." Rafe looked at her. "That's why I love you, you're too kind and..." He pulled her stool closer to him and turned her face to kiss her. "... hot."

"That was smooth." She smirked at him.

They went back to their seats with the nachos but Rafe turned back around.

"Let me buy you one more drink and then we go back." He told her.

"Yes okay." She nodded and looked at him while he ordered two more wines.

...~..........~...

Luna yawned and rested her head against Rafe's shoulder. "Wine makes me tired and super drunk."

"I like being wine drunk."

"Me too, my head feels so light." She chuckled.

"You're slurring."

"No I'm not." She said but also noticed her tongue felt heavy and she laughed.

"Let's go home."

"Yes." She nodded and they went to the bar to pay. "Let's split the bill. I don't like when you pay for everything."

"No."

"Rafe I'm serious."

Rafe sighed. "Fine."

"Great." She smiled and they paid.

They walked to the subway station and only had to wait 2 minutes till their train arrived.
They sat down and while driving Luna's eyes got heavy and she fell asleep on his shoulder. Rafe looked over at her and smiled. He pulled her closer and stroke through her hair. He was looking at their reflection while they were driving through the tunnels.
After 5 minutes they were almost at their station and he had to wake her up.

"Hey. Luna. Baby. Wake up. We're almost there." He shook her a little.

"What? What?" Luna woke up in a rush and looked at Rafe. "Are we home?"

"Almost. Yes.'' Rafe nodded and brushed over her arms.

"Thank you." She smiled at him and when they arrived at their stop she took his hand and he helped her up.
5 minutes later they walked up the stairs to the apartment and felt tired into bed. They didn't bother to change or brush their teeth, they were too tired and knocked out immediately when they hit the comfortable bed.

...~..........~...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 9K 41
She doesn't believe in love and he doesn't know how real love feels like. how sweet it is to be loved by you. - rafe cameron ! I don't own any of th...
98K 1.3K 72
Rafe Cameron's love and obsessions. JJ Maybank's issues and recklessness. Rafe Cameron x OC x JJ Maybank. OBX Season 1
3.8K 65 21
in which callie starts a secret romance with confusing, obsessive, psychopath, rafe cameron. in a broken world, they are bound to a broken love. in...
66 0 7
She has problems that she won't admit and buries them deep inside her. Who would have thought Rafe Cameron would have been the one to dig to up her g...