You Are My Everything (UNDER...

By rhythm_says_hi

Her goal was to prove her brother's innocence. His motive was to bring his best friend's truth to the front o... More

Prologue
Cast
Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Need a little help
Prequel

Chapter 22

1K 81 34
By rhythm_says_hi

In an unknown location

"In logo ne ab mera dimag kharab kar rakha hai. Ab ek hi tareeka hai. Ye saare plans ko kinare rakho. Koi stage 2, stage 3 nahi... launch a full-on attack" The head of the militants was now completely livid.

"Oh god. Pata nahi ye log kya karne wale hein. But one thing is sure, its gonna be a disaster. I need to inform the headquarters." The undercover officer thought to himself.

"Sir, Agent Lotus here. I don't exactly know what is going to happen but they are planning a full-fledged attack. They are not going to attack in parts. They are going to attack all at once. Yes sir..... right sir.... I'll find out more details. Yes Sir. Jai Hind."

But as soon as, he turned around he saw a pair of eyes staring right at him.

"Saqib? Aap kisse baat kar rahe the?" The young girl asked, already assuming her answer but she wanted to hear the truth from the mouth of the man in front of her.

"Aliyah.... tum... tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" He fumbled with his words.

"Humne jo puchha uska jawab dijiye. Ye aap kisse baat kar rahe the? Sach bataiye." She tried to ask him.

"Mujhe maaf kar do Aliyah. Par tumhare sawal ka main koi jawab nahi de sakta."

"Apne akhir mein 'Jai Hind' kaha. Kya aap hindustani fauj ke sath hein?" Aliyah now wanted the answers.

Saqib closed his eyes. He knew it was a lost cause now. He had no other option, so he just nodded in yes. Aliyah held her pathani robes in desperation.

"Kyun? Kyun jhuth bola apne humse? Apne bhi humara sirf istemal kiya. Kya socha tha apne huh..... ki jab tak yaha hu tab tak ke liye koi time pass mil jaye or waqt aane par..."

Saqib placed his palm on her lips to stop her angry sentences.

"Chup. Bilkul chup. Khabardar ab agar ek lafz aur kaha to. Sach sunna hai na? To suno.... han... han main hindustani fauj ka hissa hu... han mera yaha aane ka maksad hindustan ki barbadi nahi.... uski suraksha hai.... par kya karu main? Jab yaha aya tha tab ek hi maksad tha mera.... par roz tumhari cheekhein nahi suni jaati mujhse... Kya kabhi tumhe apne ghar ki yaad nahi aati? Apne ammi, abbu ki.... apni chhoti behen ki?" He asked desperately.

Aliyah slid down the wall and Saqib sat next to her. Aliyah leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Bahut yaat ati hai. Pata nahi Aamira ab kaisi hogi?" She said, tiredly.

Saqib just stared at her with sorrow-filled eyes.

"Hum 12 saal ke the, jab ye log hume yaha utha laaye. Abbu ne hum se kaha tha us din... ki ghar se zyada door mat jana Aliyah... par hum... hum bahut zyada hi door aa gaye..." She started sobbing. Saqib just hugged her.

"Shant ho jao Aliyah. Main tumse waada karta hu. Main tumhe wapas tumhare ghar le jaunga."

"Sach?" She asked with tears streaming down her face.

"Han... pakka waada. Ye sab khatam hote sath.... main tumhe yaha se le jaunga. Wapas... tumhare gaon.... tumhare ghar.... tumhare Ammi, Abbu aur Aamira ke paas."

"Saqib?"

"Hmm...?"

"Kya aaj bhi waha sab waisa hi hoga?"

"Han... aaj bhi... sab waisa hi hai. Tumhe pata hai... jab main pehli baar Kashmir pahuncha tha na.... mere zehen main sirf ek hi khyal aya tha.... koi bhi jagah itni khoobsurat kaise ho sakti hai....? Chaaron or barf ki chadar... or wo ghatiyan.... Har thodi door par barf se pighle hue paani ki dhaar.... lagta tha ki bas... unke kinare kisi ek pathar par baith kar... din bhar bas un nadiyo ki aawaz sunta rahu.... din bhar un chidiyo ki aawaz sunta rahu..... To han Aliyah... Kashmir aaj bhi waisa hi hai. Khoobsurat... jannat-sa sukoon dene wala."

"Humein apne sath le chalenge na?"

Saqib just kissed her forehead and made a mental promise to himself, that it didn't matter if he got out alive or not, but he was going to send this innocent girl away from hell."

In Indian Army Headquarters, New Delhi

Abhimanyu was discussing with other officers about the phone call that they just received from the undercover officer. Just then, there was announcement on speakers.

"All the department heads and team leaders gather in the control room. I repeat, all the department heads and team leaders gather in the control room. This is not a drill. Code Red. It's Code Red."

As soon as this announcement was over, all the officers were seen running here and there.

"Code Red? What the hell happened." Abhimanyu thought to himself and ran towards the control room.

But, when they entered the control room, they were greeted by utter chaos. The Army Chief along with the defense minister took the mic and began explaining the condition.

"There have been reports of multiple bomb blasts through out the country. Apart from this, 10 of our officers are missing. We have received 3 dead bodies of our soldiers in different places, completely mutilated. 6 more soldiers are now accused of honeytrap and sharing sensitive information. So I am just going to ask one time.... What the hell happened here???!!!!!" He roared.

"Aisa lag raha hai ki inhone khud ko bhagwan maan liya hai. Koi khauf hi nahi reh gaya hai inke dil mein. Kisi ko bhi utha rahe hein.... kisi ki bhi jaan le rahe hein.... kisi ko bhi kisi bhi casemein fasa rahe hein. Kisi andhe ke liye ye saare incidents alag-alag ho sakte hein. But we know better than that. So... the question is.... ab karna kya hai?" Defense Minister asked.

"Karna kya hai... wahi karenge... jo Uri aur Pulwama ke baad kiya tha. Inke ghar mein ghus ke inhe maarenge." The Army Chief said.

The Defense Minister just nodded and said, "Right from this moment, all three armed forces have free hand. Do whatever you need to do. Tell me your plan in two days. Baaki saari formalities or legalities ko main dekh lunga. In return, I just want one thing from all of you."

Everyone in the room held their breaths... waiting to hear his condition.

"I don't want a single survivor. But, agar ye sab karne wala koi desh ke andar ka hi gaddar hua... to you all will not kill him. You'll bring him alive so that I can skin that **********. Clear or not?"

All the others yelled a loud "Clear", which reverbed through the whole building.

After he left, the Army Chief along with head of mission decided,

"We are dividing the region in 5 parts. The Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western and Central Regions. I want the head of these commands, in the virtual meet within half an hour.

Here Abhimanyu was growing more and more impatient with ticking of the clock. As soon as the meeting ended, another meeting was scheduled. All the command heads would have a virtual meeting with heads of Army Bases, Army Cantonments and Armed Forces Academies within their region. They'll inform them about the threat and formulate a plan within 24 hours.

The head of the mission scheduled a meeting with all the undercover officers and the officers who were at risk, along with the main staff and medical team of their working area, as to be prepared for any thing now. The meeting was confidential and only included the most trusted officers, who have proved their love of the motherland again and again.

In KMA

The classes were suspended for the day because faculty was informed of the scheduled meeting. Even Shalini and Suriji were called. They all reached the conference hall and Gunny set up the connection for the video call.

The call began and soon over 200 officers were joined in the meet.

"Jai Hind Officers. I'll cut short the greetings and everything. We don't have time for that. But let us wait for 5 mins, to let our undercover officers and spies join us."

And within those 5 mins, over 200 more spies and undercover officers were joined.

"So, firstly, I am going to read out the names of our officers who are in the hitlist." He started to read those names. Naina's name was one of them.

"Now that you know, who is at the risk, do anyone of you want to quit and go undercover?"

All the officers immediately replied with 'no'.

"That's what I thought. I am proud of you all. Now, I am going to leave the explanation of the matter who have dealt with this matter themselves."

The big screen, was now shared by two officers. Some of the officers in the meet gasped while some of them just sat shocked.

But the people of one academy were just sitting motionless, barely breathing. The head immediately understood that they were not prepared for such a condition, so, he intervened.

"I am sorry to interrupt officers. Before anything, I know that it is hard for some people here. You all want answers, explanations, maybe you want to scream. But, believe me when I tell you that koi bhi apni marzi se apno se door nahi jata. Kuchh farz nibhane padte hein. So, please be patient and hear first."

"We are okay, Sir. Major Shekhawat, Major Ahluwalia, please continue the meeting." Naina said, with a neutral face.

Every single officer present on the video call could clearly see the tears glistening in the eyes of 12 people. But they all put a brave face and focused on the matter of national security.

"Well, I won't say anything long because hum sab jante hein ki yaha khatrekya kya hein aur ek bhi laparwahi ki keemat humein kya chukani pad sakti hai. They already know that I am alive. So, I believe that now it's time to change our tactic from defend to attack. We can't wait any longer. So, now we need volunteers. Some officers who are willing to come forward and act as baits."

"And the rest of us are going to monitor the activities around them. The volunteers are going to put down their guards. Act casual. As if you have nothing to worry about. And the rest....." Rajveer paused and through the screen, stared straight into Naina's eyes and continued..

"We'll handle the rest. Jab tak hum zinda aapko kuchh nahi hoga."

Raj may have used 'Hum' for the entire army but some people already realized that he was pointing towards himself. And by saying 'Aapko..' he was pointing towards Naina, and Naina only.

Naina in return, slightly nodded with tear-filled eyes. Her lower lip was wobbling. Naveen unintentionally, was reminded of the little Naina, that used to run in the entire home.

Alekh held her hand from beneath the table and just blinked his eyes in reassurance. He looked towards Naveen and Rajveer knowing fully well, that they were worried for her, so he just signed that he would handle everything.

"That being said. The meeting is dismissed. And please, I know its hard, but I would like our undercover officers to stay undercover for a few more days. I don't want you all to come in their radar, just yet. Till then. Jai Hind."

Naina stared at her brother and her love, standing side by side, knowing fully-well that whatever she saw a few days back was not a figment of her imagination. They were there. Her angels protected her.

So while staring at their faces, she whispered, "Jai Hind Sir".

PHEW. THERE YOU GO. VIRTUAL HI SAHI. BUT MEETING KARWA DI MAINE. LET ME KNOW HOW IT WAS. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. TILL THEN. BYE BYE. LOVE YOU ALL. TAKE CARE ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 696 11
Ranked no 1 in #rn Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #teacherstudentlovestory Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #c...
1.2K 99 2
This story starts from the Rajveer court martial, mujhe hemesha s lgta tha ki , kaas naina rajveer ko bacha leti uss episode m kaas ....to soacha ki...
65.1K 2.7K 37
A story that was left incomplete. A story of friendship, longing, love, and family. A story filled with the strongest and purest emotions. The story...
9.1K 766 19
This story is a prequel of my previous story 'You Are My Everything'. But it can be read as stand-alone. 6 youngsters struggling in their own lives h...