Away From You

By Red_Knight_052

A soccer player and a chef with different careers begin to fall in love, however their love is put aside afte... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 14

2 0 0
By Red_Knight_052

Meanwhile, at Damian's house...

Damian was in the living room, along with Bruce and Roger.

"I have a question." said Damian, as he looked at them.

"Sure?" said both Bruce and Roger

"Where were you guys while I was fighting with that stranger?" said Damian, as he asked them.

"I was talking with Alexis and Alicia," said Roger, as he continued. "We were talking outside in the backyard. Since most of the people were dancing in the living room, a.k.a the dance floor."

Damian turns to Bruce, in which Roger does the same.

"How about you? Where were you?" said Roger, as he questioned him.

"I was with Tonia." said Bruce, as he mutters.

"You were with who?" said Roger, as he started to tease Bruce. "Speak louder, we can't hear you."

Bruce sighs.

"I was with Tonia." said Bruce, as he admits to them.

"You don't say." said Roger, as he smirks. "And what were you two doing?

"Dancing." said Bruce, as he admits to them.

"Riiight." said Roger, as he dragged.

"Dude, what are you talking about? You were right there, like right in front of us!" said Bruce, as he admits to them. "All we did was mostly dance the whole night, besides talking."

"Uh huh." said Roger, as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Bruce shook his head annoyed.

"Sure you guys were talking, and all but... Your face changed completely after she whispered in your ear..." said Roger, smirking again. "You two were smiling, but I'm really curious about what she said to you."

"She... asked me out on a date," said Bruce, as he blushed.

"WHAT?!" yelled Roger, who was shocked.

"Dude! That's amazing!" said Damian, as smiled at Bruce. "Congrats."

"And not only that, but I'm also starting to fall in love with her." said Bruce, as he admits. "And to make this even more interesting, I have an idea, why don't you come along on our date."

"Ha! Third wheel!" said Roger, as he faked coughed.

"You know so that it can be a double date." said Bruce, as he explains to Damian. "You know, I'll go with Tonia, and you'll go with Christina."

"Aw, great! I'm going to be the fifth wheel!" said Roger

"You're not even going." said Bruce

"Oh yeah, you're right." said Roger, as he thought for a moment. "Bruce is right Damian, having a double date is a good idea."

"Yeah, it is but..." said Damian

"Uh oh, there's a but." said as he crossed his arms.

"I can't bother Christina, while she is working." said Damian, as he admits to them.

"Urgh!" said Roger, as he groaned. "Dude! You're doing the girl a favor! Just call her already!"

"I guess maybe you're right." said Damian, as he takes out his phone and calls Christina.

"Hello?" said Christina, who answers Damian's call.

"Hey, Christina... Listen, uh..." said Damian, as he dragged nervously. "I-I... W-well."

"Oh, h-hey D-Damian..." said Christina, through the phone, who was also talking awkwardly.

"Y-yeah, H-Hi..." said Damian, who rubs his neck.

Roger hits his forehead, while Bruce was trying to hold his laughter.

"Romero, go outside and tell her!" said Roger, as he whispered while signaling Damian to go to the backyard.

Damian heads to the backyard quickly, closing the sliding door behind him.

"Christina, hey! Listen, uh..." said Damian, as he continued. "The reason why I called you is because, well, I heard Bruce say that he and Tonia are going on a date. So... well, I... I mean we decided to have a double date. I mean, if you're interested, then we can join them if you want."

"Mm hm. Sure I'll love to go on a double date with you, as your date." said Christina, through the phone.

Damian smiles, while making a sigh of relief.

"Great, then I guess I'll see you later, then," said Damian, as he tells her.

"Yeah, so see ya." said Christina, through the phone.

"Yeah, I'll pick you up." said Damian

"Okay." said Christina, through the phone.

After Damian hangs up on Christina's call, Bruce leaves for his house to get ready, while Damian heads to his room to get ready as well.

"Well..." said Roger, as he sighs, while putting his feet on top of the center table. "I guess I'll chill here for now."

"Roger, feet off the center table!" said Damian, as he yelled at Roger from upstairs.

Roger quickly puts his legs down, and sits quietly on the sofa.

Meanwhile Christina drops off Tonia at her house, before going to her own to get ready.

Moments later...

Damian arrives at Christina's house, and opens the door as a gentleman before she enters his car.

"Ma'dam." said Damian, in a french accent.

"Oh, so you're French now?" said Christina, as she joked.

Damian's cheeks turn a shade of pink

"No, I-I-I was just trying to-" said Damian, nervously trying to explain to Christina.

"Oh Damian, I was just messing with you." said Christina, as she smiles at him. "Oui."

Christina enters Damian's vehicle, as Damian swipes his forehead while chuckling nervously.

Minutes later...

As both Christina and Damian arrive at the restaurant in which Bruce and Tonia are already waiting for them at their table.

In their table, Damian sits next to Bruce and across from Christina, while Christina sits next to Tonia across from Damian.

Both dates for looking at each other kind of awkwardly, Damian would be looking at Christina once in a while, in which Christina would look at Damian once in a while as well. Tonia would be looking around the restaurant, while whistling. And Bruce would be playing with his tie.

Tonia decides to finally break the ice in between them.

"Sooo..." said Tonia, as he looks at Bruce and Damian. "How was work?"

"Good, and how about you girls?" said Bruce and Damian, admitting to them. "How was work for you girls?"

"Good." said both Tonia and Christina, as they both smiled. 

Bruce looks at Tonia.

"Tonia, you look wonderful." said Bruce, as he smiles at her.

"Thanks, you look wonderful yourself." said Tonia, as she smiles at him.

"D-Damian, I like your dark gray suit, it matches with your tie." said Christina, stuttering at the beginning.

"Y-Yeah, I mean thank you, I also like your dress as well." said Damian, who also stuttered at the beginning as well.

"Question? Did you guys agree on what color to wear? Because, Damian, you're wearing a gray suit, and Christina you're wearing a dark gray dress." said Bruce, as he points at the two of them.

"What a coincidence." said Christina, as she and Damian looked at each other. "What are the odds!"

"Wow, even with wearing the same exact color, you guys look like a perfect couple." said Tonia, as she smiled at them.

Both Christina and Damian blushed, Damian turned over to Bruce.

"Bruce, your khaki suit does go well with Tonia's light brownish dress." said Damian, as he chuckles.

"Hey, guys don't get me wrong but, you reminded me of coffee out mocha." said Christina, giggling.

Both Tonia and Bruce looked at each other and laughed.

"Okay, maybe you're right." said Tonia, as she chuckled.

"Well speaking of food..." said Bruce, as he looked around at Tonia, Damian, and Christina, "What are we going to order?"

Everyone thought for a moment.

"Oh! I know!" said Christina, as she raised her arm up. "Why doesn't Damian go right into the kitchen and make it something to eat."

"You mean like Kronk?" said Damian

"Yeah, like Kronk from that one Disney movie called The Emperor's New Groove." said Christina, as she looked at him.

"Oh wow... Christina, if you're that desperate for Damian to cook for you, then you should hire him as chef." said Tonia, laughing.

Christina fake smiles at Tonia, before reaching for her side and pinches her hard.

"Ow!" said Tonia, as she jumped up.

"You don't say." said Christina, gritting her teeth together before turning back to Damian. "Thanks, but no thanks, Tonia."

"Calm down, two faces." said Tonia, as she mutters. "It was just a joke."

Both girls turned back to their dates.

Damian signals for a waiter, who arrives. The group finally ordered their meals. Minutes later, after a few conversations, both Christina and Damian start to warm-up with one another.

After finishing eating, Bruce, Christina, Damian, and continue to talk.

Moments later...

Just then, with one of Christina's favorite songs coming on, and seeing the way of how she dances the song on her seat, Damian looks at Christina.

"Christina?" said Damian, as he continued.

"Yes?" said Christina

"Would you like to dance with me?" said Damian, as he reaches out his hand to her.

Christina smiled.

"Sure." said Christina, while taking Damian's hand and walking along with him to the dance floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...
940K 51.7K 66
How very noble of you, Mr. Lockhart. I don't need your help. I can do just fine." I retorted. "I'm a lot of things, Victoria." Tyler said leaning aga...
411 53 18
There's a sudden attack. Now Cassie Hart is dead. Her friends, Isabel Diaz, Galen Hooks, and new friend Rhea Morris all want to take a short break fr...
189 0 21
Amor Congelado (Frozen Love) In a few short sentences, tell the readers how your highschool experience at Los Robles is going so far! Nicky: It's lik...