Away From You

Por Red_Knight_052

A soccer player and a chef with different careers begin to fall in love, however their love is put aside afte... Más

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 13

1 0 0
Por Red_Knight_052

Meanwhile, inside one of the guest rooms...

"You might want to hold still... Because, this might hurt a bit." said Christina, as she puts rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball.

Christina later puts the cotton ball on one of Damian's injuries that was close to his eyebrow.

"Ouch!" said Damian, wincing in pain.

A worried Christina looks at Damian.

"Sorry." said Christina, apologizing.

"It's okay," said Damian, accepting her apology.

Christina sighs, while Damian looks down.

"Why didn't you let me do this on my own?" said Damian, asking her.

"Because, it wouldn't be fair for you to tend to your injuries on your own." said Christina, focusing back on Damian's injury.

Christina, with the cotton ball, starts to dab on Damian's injury gently. After being done with one injury, Christina gets another clean cotton ball, puts rubbing alcohol on that too, and begins to clean another injury.

All was quiet inside of the room.

Due to the fight with the stranger, Damian contained many bruises on his face, fists, and back. And a few cuts on his face bruises.

A few Minutes later...

After being done putting bandages on Damian's face, and wrapping up Damian's fists, Christina begins to tend Damian's back bruises.

"Tell me if it hurts." said Christina

"Okay." said Damian, as he nodded.

Once putting the cotton ball on Damian's upper back Christina then looks at Damian's lower back bruises that were red. Christina's eyes widened as she saw that a part of his skin was peeled off, with red burns around it, due to the impact from the chair. Christina's eyes began to water, before accidentally pressing hard on Damian's upper bruises.

"OUCH!" Yelled Damian, as he groans in pain. 

"Oops, sorry!" said Christina, in a sad tone.

"It's okay." said Damian, while holding the pain in.

"Don't worry, I won't do it again." said Christina

"What happened?" said Damian, as he asked her.

"I zoned out." said Christina, as she admitted, while continuing to dab gently on Damian's injuries.Damian

Damian looks back at Christina.

"Are you okay?" said Damian, as he asked Christina.

Christina puts the cotton ball down for a minute, and wipes the tears from her eyes away. Damian puts his shirt down, and turns around, looking down at Christina.

"Christina?" said Damian, as he asked her, with also being concerned about her. "Are you okay?"

Christina sniffs, before continuing to wipe her tears away.

"I'm sorry..." said Christina, as she started to apologize.

"For?" said Damian, questioning her.

"For getting in your way." said Christina

"It's okay," said Damian, as he accepted Christina's apology.

"No, it's not!" said Christina, as she stood up from her seat. "Okay, if I never would've stood in your way, then you never would've gotten hurt!"

"Christina." said Damian, as he tells her.

"No, Damian, I'm sorry but it's true!" said Christina, as she continued. "I'm sorry, but you look just like an injured boxer, but with multiple bruises on your knuckles!"

"Christina." said Damian, as he sighs while standing in front of Christina, soothing her. "You don't have to apologize. Listen, it's not your fault, you were just trying to help. I get it, but you have to listen, that guy who was trying to force you to dance with him, kinda deserved it."

Christina looks up at Damian.

"Why did you do that?" said Christina, as she questions him.

"Because, it was the right thing to do." said Damian, as he admits to Christina. "I didn't like the way the stranger was acting around you like that, and I knew that you were in trouble while seeing that he was pulling on your hand by force."

Moments later...

While continuing to wrap up Damian's back injuries, Christina sighs.

"Damian?" said Christina, asking him.

"Hm?" said Damian, who was curious.

"Thank you." said Christina, as she thanked Damian for saving her.

"You're welcome." said Damian

"I gotta hand it to you, you were really brave in doing that." said Christina, as she finishes wrapping up Damian's back injuries, and puts down his shirt.

Christina faces Damian, who smiles at her.

"What?" said Christina, as she chuckled.

"I'm just letting you know that if a situation happens like this, I would do it again." said Damian

After Damian said that to her, something inside Christina changed, as if she is starting to develop feelings towards him.

Christina, not knowing what to say, smiles at him instead, before leaning in.

Christina was about to kiss Damian on his cheek, however was stopped after the guest rooms door swung open, ruining the moment.

Christina quickly turns away from Damian before closing the first aid kit.

"What did I miss?" said Kendall, as she asked them sheepishly.

Kendall turned to Christina who was looking around at one side of the room, and later turned to Damian who was looking around on the other side of the room.

"Don't tell me." said Kendall, as she mutters, continuing to look at both Christina and Damian. "I missed the kiss, didn't I?"

Both Christina and Damian, eyed each other without turning their heads, and looked back at Kendall, who raised her hands up in surrender.

"I just wanted to see how you guys were." said Kendall, taking steps back. "But if you guys wanted some privacy, you should've locked the door. Or else someone might've gotten in and ruined the moment."

Once Kendall reaches the doorway, she grabs the door's knob and closes the door quickly.

Christina looked at Damian awkwardly.

"I-I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, I should have not done that." said Christina, as she and Damian stood up from their seats.

Christina quickly leaves the room, after admitting that to him, Damian rubs his neck, while looking that Christina had left.

"Don't be, sorry. You should've done it either way." said Damian, admitting it.

Damian leaves the room as well.

While looking around the house, Damian finds his friends in the backyard. The party was almost over, and many people were already leaving.

"Woah, what happened to you?" said Roger, as he looked at Damian from top to bottom.

"What do you mean?" said Damian, as he questions him.

"You look like a beat up Little Mac, and a fisted wrapped Ryu!" said Roger, as he started to joke.

After the party, Kendall, Hank, Tonia, Alexis, Alicia, and Christina started to help Kendall clean up the mess, in which Damian, Bruce, and Roger decided to help as well.

Two days later in Christina's workplace...

Ever since Damian defended Christina from the stranger, Christina can't stop thinking about Damian.

"Argh why!" said Christina, as she yells out.

"Why what? What's wrong?" said Kendall, who questions her.

"Nothing!" said Christina

Kendall studies Christina's nervous reaction

"Oooh, you were thinking about you Romero." said Kendall, as she smirks.

"Romeo???" said Christina, as she questions her.

"Your Damian, genius!" said Kendall, chuckling.

Christina gasps dramatically.

"What? No I wasn't!" said Christina, as she denied the truth. "I wasn't thinking about Damian, I was thinking about my designs!"

"Uh huh, sure you weren't." said Kendall, smiling at Christina. "Christina, who are you trying to lie to? I know you, and I know that you like Damian."

"I like him as a friend." said Christina

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that." said Kendall, who wasn't buying anything that Christina was saying.

"It's the truth!" said Christina

"Then stop lying to yourself!" said Kendall

"I'm not!" said Christina

"Yes, you are!" said Kendall

Before Christina and Kendall can continue with their conversation. Kendall gets a message from Alicia.

"Hey, Alicia just sent me a text," said Kendall, as she looked at the message. "She says we have a meeting in less than ten minutes."

"Will finish this conversation later." said Christina, as she and Kendall walked out of the room.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.5K 242 18
Since they were very young, he knew she was the one. He knew he wanted to marry her and nothing in the world could change that. He watched her, he c...
10.3K 227 54
"Listen I know we've been flirting and shit but that doesn't mean I like you, okay" I cross my arms again and slightly smirk. He smirks down at me an...
89.5K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...
508K 13.7K 57
"Can you be completely fucking honest with me right now?" I questioned. Justin nodded. "What's this huge secret you're hiding from me? Huh?" I spat...