Away From You

Oleh Red_Knight_052

A soccer player and a chef with different careers begin to fall in love, however their love is put aside afte... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 7

4 0 0
Oleh Red_Knight_052

A couple of hours later...

After the girls help Christina clean her apartment, Christina goes to get herself dressed. Kendall rubbed her hands together.

"Heh heh." said Kendall, with a smirk.

"Uh oh, she's got that look on her face." said Alexis, as she nudged Alicia and Tonia who also turned to Kendall.

"Kendall, what are you doing?" said Alicia, as Kendall looks at her.

"Nothing." said Kendall, as she grins sheepishly.

"Okay, spill." said Tonia

"Fine, I'm just going to play a little bit of music. That's all." said Kendall

"Mm hm." said the girls, as they each crossed their arms and raised an eyebrow at Kendall.

Kendall gasps pretending that her feelings were hurt.

"I would never do anything to embarrass Christina." said Kendall

"Drama Queen." said Alexis, as she rolled her eyes.

"For real." said Tonia

"You girls don't believe me?" said Kendall, acting hurt.

"Really, remember dropping Alexandra off at her school dance, along with her friends." said Alexis, as she asked Kendall.

"Oh yeah, how would I not forget, we had a great time!" said Kendall

"Nooo." said Alexis, as she continued. "You had a great time, she on the other hand was embarrassed, because you acted like a total soccer mom, and not only that but you danced rear off until you dropped."

"We had a blast!" said Kendall, as she tries to deny that she didn't.

"Kendall, all I'm saying is that even though Alexandra is your niece, twice removed from the family, you acted like a total Mom out of jealousy, just because she wanted to dance with her crush." said Alexis, as she admits to Kendall, who finally remembers.

"Yeah, well what was I supposed to do? Be the third wheel?" said Kendall

"You were a chaperone!" said Alexis, as she continued.

"So what? Us, chaperone's can't have a little fun?" said Kendall

"She was nine!" said Alexis

"So?" said Kendall

"Aren't the cool aunts suppose to make their nieces and nephews look good?" said Kendall

"Not when they accidentally send their crush, straight into the punch bowl, after Accidentally hip bumping into them." said Alexis, while making hand gestures. "I even had to replace you, because the principal called me in."

"Yeah well, lucky for Damian there isn't a punch bowl." said Kendall, as she looks around, and back at Alexis.

"No punch bowl, but there is pepper spray, in case he tries to pull a fast one on Christina." said Alicia

"True." said Tonia, as she chuckles.

"Come on, girls. What fun will it be if I don't get to do this." said Kendall, as she continues, before smirking. "Besides, we can test both Christina's and Damian's reaction if we do this."

"Christina, will be so embarrassed." said Tonia, as she chuckles.

"Fine!" said Alexis, as she surrendered.

"Yes!" said Kendall, as she did a mini celebration. "Come to aunt Kendall!"

Kendall walks towards Christina's speaker that was sitting on the counter close to where the television was at, inside of the living room. In less than a minute, Kendall sets up Christina's Bluetooth speaker with her phone without Christina even noticing.

A couple of minutes later...

Christina was wearing a casual outfit, while trying to set the table up nicely. Kendall, Alicia, Tonia, and Alexis, were in the hallway close to one of the guest rooms.

Just then...

Knock! Knock!

There was a knock on the door...

"He's here!" said Kendall, as she whispers.

Tonia quickly peeked into the peaking hole and saw Damian wearing a casual suit. Tonia signals Christina, while walking back to where Alicia, Kendall, and Alexis were.

Christina quickly walked towards the front door, while Alicia, Tonia, and Alexis, entered the room. Kendall started to peeking her head out of the hallway, after hearing that Christina had opened the door.

"Kendall!" said Alexis, as she whispered while dragging Kendall into the guest room.

"Yelp!" said Kendall, as she whispered.

Meanwhile, both Christina and Damian greeted each other on the doorway.

"I didn't know what you'd like so I brought you a bouquet of flowers." said Damian, as he hands Christina the bouquet of flowers. "They're roses."

"Oh, you shouldn't have." said Christina, as she smells the roses, while smiling. "They smell nice, and they look fresh! Thank you!"

"You're welcome, I'm glad you liked them." said Damian, as he smiled back.

Meanwhile inside of the guest room.

"Hey, girls watch this." said Kendall, as she started to play a song on her phone.

While with Christina and Damian...

Both Christina and Damian were still talking in the doorway, but stopped until they started to hear romantic songs on the speaker. Christina looks at her speaker and back at Damian.

"I can explain, I think I might have gotten an ad." said Christina, as she tells Damian.

"On your speaker?" said Damian, as he asked Christina.

"No, on my phone. You see, I was listening to music on YouTube, and it's a random playlist. And it's like those playlists that YouTube recommends." said Christina, as she tries to make an excuse. "You know how it is right?"

"Don't worry, I do." said Damian, as he agrees with Christina.

"Oh good." said Christina, as she tries to keep a serious face.

Just then, the music stops, and before Christina or Damian could say anything else, Akon's song "I Wanna Love You" featuring Sean Paul, starts to play louder than the other songs that were playing.

Both Christina and Damian look at each other awkwardly, Christina's cheeks turn red with embarrassment.

"Uh... I can explain. Y-you see, m-my S-speaker isn't working!" said Christina, as she stuttered her words. "Excuse me, for one minute!"

Christina runs towards her living room, realizing that the girls might pull out another trick, and successfully turns off her speaker, while returning back to Damian.

"So..." said Christina, as she pants. "Do you want to eat out?"

"Yeah, sure." said Damian

"Great!" said Christina, as continues. "Can you wait for me outside? Like, into the hallway?"

"Sure," said Damian, as he nods while stepping out.

Christina grabs a pen and a notepad, and begins to write something on it. Christina leaves a note for the girls on the table, gets her coat, hand bag, and keys before leaving and locking the door behind her.

The girls, after hearing the door get locked, peeked out of the guest room, Kendall tip toes her way into the kitchen, as Tonia, Alexis, and Alicia follow behind her.

"What happened?" said Kendall, while whispering. "Do you think that they left?"

"Well duh." said Tonia, as she joked. "It's obvious that they're not here."

Alexis scoffs...

"I told you not to put that song on!" said Alexis, annoyed. "And now look what you did, you made them leave!"

"Oh please, why are you whining about it? You on it too." said Kendall, as she continued. "You were the one that wanted to hear it, and now you're saying that it's my fault."

"Yeah, we'll, I didn't expect you to actually put it." said Alexis, as she admits to her.

"Dude, it's Kendall we're talking about, of course she's going to put it on." said Tonia, while chuckling. "But, either way, change the subject. So, any guesses on where they could've gone?"

"Tonia's right, where did they go?" said Alexis, as she, Tonia, and Kendall started to think.

Meanwhile, Alicia looks around the dining room table, and finds the note that Christina left them.

"Hey girls, check this out!" said Alicia, as she called them from the dining room.

Alexis, Kendall, and Tonia made their way into the dining room, finding Alicia waving the notepad in the air.

"She left us a note!" said Alicia, as she smiles.

"What does it say?" said Kendall, as she asked Alicia.

"It says..." said Alicia, as she starts to read the notepad. "Girls, if you are reading this, I decided to have dinner with Damian outside of the house. Feel free to stay if you like!"

"So she left?" said Kendall, looking at Alicia.

"Yeah, she did." said Alicia, while showing the note to Alexis and Tonia.

"You know what this means right?" said Kendall, as she asked the girls who all gave her a questionable look. "MOVIE NIGHT!!!"

"Oh yeah! Movie night at Christina's I'm so in!" said Tonia, as she exclaims.

"Well, I'm not." said Alexis, as she yawns. "I'm tired."

"Yeah, me too. I'm also going back to my apartment." said Alicia

Kendall touches both Alexis and Alicia from their shoulders.

"Oh come on, you girls need to lighten up!" said Kendall, while standing in between Alexis and Alicia, while chanting. "Movie night, movie night, movie night."

"Yeah, no, I'm good." said Alexis, as she removed Kendall's right hand from her.

"Yeah, I'm tired too." said Alicia

"But, it's not even that late." said Kendall, as her puppy pouts.

"Thank you, but no thank you." said Alexis, as she walked towards the door.

"See you girls later." said Alicia, as she waves at both Kendall and Tonia. "Bye."

Alicia closes the door behind her, as Tonia locks it.

Both Kendall and Tonia looked at one another.

"You make the popcorn, while I pick a movie?" said Tonia, as she asked Kendall.

"You're on!" said Kendall, as she sleepwalks into the kitchen, while Tonia picks a movie from the movie shelf.

Kendall gets the popcorn ready as Tonia picks out a movie which turns out to be "Finding Nemo". Both Kendall and Tonia start to watch the movie while holding a bowl of popcorn.

"Kendall?" said Tonia, as she looked at her.

"Yeah?" said Kendall, as she looked at Tonia.

"We're going to stay here until she comes back right?" said Tonia

"Yeah, of course. Why do you think that you agree on having a movie night, here at her house." said Kendall, as she faces back to the television.

"True." said Tonia, as she grabs some popcorn and starts to eat it, while facing the television. "I wonder what they're up to?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30 5 5
No one warned me that "fake it till you make it" cliché can lead to a heartbreak. Kara Farrington has a perfect life: she has a boyfriend her parents...
193K 5.7K 20
A girl named Selena, 15 years old, is basically like your real life Cinderella. Mean step-mother, and mean step-sisters. She does basically everythi...
56.7K 2.2K 34
After fleeing from her scumbag ex and quitting college over three years ago Joanie Collins has now rebuilt her life running a little bakery back in h...
741 196 41
.。*♡✧*。 [COMPLETED; EDITING] Junior year at Everdear Lynx High takes a turn when Elaine Dearly decides to take her best friend, Eleanor's love life i...