Away From You

Oleh Red_Knight_052

A soccer player and a chef with different careers begin to fall in love, however their love is put aside afte... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 4

12 1 0
Oleh Red_Knight_052

A few moments later...

Damian arrives at Christina's workplace, enters the lobby where he finds Alexandra who was at the receptionist table typing something on the computer. Damian looks around the lobby, as Alexandra continues to type something on her computer screen.

Alexandra looks up from the computer screen and sees Damian.

"Can I help you?" said Alexandra, as she asked Damian.

"Yeah, I uh..." said Damian, who was cut off by Alexandra.

"Who are you waiting for?" said Alexandra, as she asked Damian.

"Uh, I'm here to see Christina." said Damian

"Really?" said Alexandra, as she asked Damian.

"Yeah." said Damian, as he admits to Alexandra.

"What's your relationship with her?" said Alexandra, as she starts to question him. "Are you a family member of hers? Friend? Relative?"

"No, no, no. Well... Nothing actually." said Damian, as he admits to Alexandra.

"Mm hm." said Alexandra, as she continued to type on her computer. "You can take a seat if you like."

"Uh, thank you. But I'd rather stand up, I'm kinda in a hurry." said Damian, not wanting to sound rude.

Alexandra shrugged before looking back at her computer screen.

"Suit yourself." said Alexandra, as she finished typing a message to Kendall, and sent it to her.

The message says: "Kendall, the person of whom Christina was talking about earlier is here. He seems okay, nice, and very cute looking. Where's Christina?"

Message from Kendall: "How cute is he?"

Alexandra: "Very cute."

Message from Kendall: "Describe him!"

Alexandra: "Get you rear over here! And see him for yourself!"

Message from Kendall: "I just notified Christina, that guy named Damian is already here. She's coming right your way! And fast too!"  

Alexandra: "Does she like him?"

Message from Kendall: "We don't know yet, but we're going to find out soon!"

Just then, both Alexandra and Damian stopped what they were doing, and heard footsteps coming their way.

Alexandra: "Oop, looks like the express train is already coming this way!" 

Message from Kendall: "Christina?"

Alexandra: "How'd you guess?"

Message from Kendall: "Because, we could literally hear her footsteps through the hallway."

Alexandra: "I'm pretty sure she's either skipping the steps, or jumping some of them."

Message from Kendall: "Long jump!"

Alexandra: "Totally, long jump them!"

Message from Kendall: "Okay, Tonia, Alexis, Alicia, and I are already on our way!"

Alexandra: "Hurry!"

Message from Kendall: "We will!"

Just then, Christina arrives speed walking her way towards Damian.

"I'm here!" said Christina, who was completely breathless, after all of that running. "I'm... Here!"

"Woah, are you okay?" said Damian, as he asked Christina. "You sound like you just ran a mile."

Alexandra snorts.

"Four miles." said Alexandra, as she mutters.

"Woo..." said Christina, as she catches her breath, before handing Damian his briefcase. "Here... You... go!"

"Thank you." said Damian, as he smiled at Christina, who was also trying to smile at him as well. "And, you go too."

Damian, hands Christina her briefcase.

"Thanks!" said Christin, who finally managed to get some air.

While both Christina were looking at one another, Kendall, Tonia, Alexis, and Alicia, are spying on them from the entrance of their work zone.

"Love birds!" said Alicia, cheerfully while whispering.

"He's so cute!" said Kendall, as she whispers.

"And charming!" said Alexis, as she whispers.

"Does he have a friend, who I can meet?" said Tonia, as she whispered.

"Tonia, you loner!" said Alexis, as she whispers to Tonia.

"Hey, you and Alicia live a happy life while being married! So, why can't I do the same!" said Tonia, as she admits to Alexis while whispering.

"Ahem!" said Kendall, as she whispered to Tonia.

"I mean, why can't both of us live a happy life?" said Tonia, who was also referring to Kendall as well, while whispering.

"Much better." said Kendall, as she whispered.

"Yeah, but who are you kidding? Kendall, I know that someone already does like you." said Alicia, as she whispered while smirking.

"Who?" said Kendall, as she whispered to Alicia while asking her.

"I ain't talking, and my lips are sealed!" said Alicia, as she whispered to Kendall who whined.

"Alicia!" said Kendall, out loud. "Mmph!"

"Shh! Keep your voice down!" said Tonia, as she covers Kendall's mouth while whispering to her. "I think that they're finally going to talk after staring at each other for too long."

Kendall, Tonia, Alexis, and Alicia turned their heads towards Christina and Damian. Christina and Damian finally looked away from each other, in which Christina decides to finally say something after their long trance.

"I... Um, you... Uh..." said Christina, as she stuttered her own words nervously.

"Um, what?" said Damian, as he asked her with ease.

Kendall, Alexandra, Tonia, Alexis, and Alicia, all snorted, while Christina put her left hand on her face.

"I uh, well what I mean is... Or snap! I forgot to pay for my tea!" said Christina, as she finally remembered about her tea that Damian ordered for her and forgot to pay for it. "How much do I owe you?!"

"Nothing, you don't owe me anything." said Damian, as he tells Christina.

"No, come on, tell me!" said Christina, as she took out her wallet from her purse.

"No, no, it's fine, just leave it like that." said Damian, as he started to take a few steps back.

"I insist, here take this." said Christina, as she hands Damian a twenty dollar bill. "I'm not sure how much the cup of tea costs, but I'm sure this will pay for it."

"No, no, please, Christina I insist." said Damian, as he grabs Christina's dollar, puts it on her hand, and rolls up her fingers gently along with the dollar. "You have done enough for me already, you already gave me back my recipes, and now we're even."

"Very well, then," said Christina, in between sighs.

"I don't want to be rude or anything, but I best be on my way." said Damian, as he checks his watch. "I left my co-workers in the meeting room, and are waiting for my return."

"Oh, okay." said Christina, as she watches as Damian waves goodbye, and finally leaves, with her waving back at him. "Goodbye!"

Christina, looks down on the dollar.

"Oooh..." Kendall, Alexandra, Tonia, Alexis, and Alicia, teasing Christina in the process.

"Somebody's in love..." said Kendall, as she forms her hands into a heart.

"Oooh..." said Alexandra, Tonia, Alexis, and Alicia, as they started to tease Christina again.

"What?! I am not!" said Christina, as she flustered.

"I... Um, you... Uh... ARE!" said Kendall, as she started to mock Christina. "You like him, you like him, you like him!"

"No I don't!" said Christina, as her voice breaks, while continuing to fluster.

"Oh look, she's blushing!" said Alicia, as she and the girls started to giggle while pointing at Christina.

"No, I'm not... You girls are... Argh!" said Christina, as she scoffs away.

Once Christina left back to her design room, the girls continued to giggle.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

193K 5.7K 20
A girl named Selena, 15 years old, is basically like your real life Cinderella. Mean step-mother, and mean step-sisters. She does basically everythi...
939K 51.7K 66
How very noble of you, Mr. Lockhart. I don't need your help. I can do just fine." I retorted. "I'm a lot of things, Victoria." Tyler said leaning aga...
411 53 18
There's a sudden attack. Now Cassie Hart is dead. Her friends, Isabel Diaz, Galen Hooks, and new friend Rhea Morris all want to take a short break fr...
368K 9K 72
COMPLETED ---- Elena was never able to settle. Not only because she was constantly moving around the world, and couldn't take the pain of leaving fri...