Shinoshi Yagi

By Animebigfan1234

What if all might has a son and nobody knew about it except all might, Easerhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Sir... More

Shinoshi Yagi
Chpt 1. The Beginning
Chpt 2 Kid Shinoshi gets his quirks
Chpt 3 Trainning
Edited: All About me |A/N|
Chpt 4 Moving in
Chpt 5 FULL COWL
Chpt. 6 Learning how to fly
Chpt 7 Wolf Manipulation Trainning
Wolf |A/N|
Mistake
Chpt 8 Father's Day
Chpt 9 Martial Arts
Chpt 10 Wrestling
Chpt 11 LEARNING
Chpt 12 New Smash
Chpt. 13 New Member/Revenge
Chpt 14. Pet?/Hospital?
Chpt. 15 Leaving?/ Joining?
Halloween Special πŸŽƒ [Please Read]
Chpt. 16 My Past
New Info | MUST READ |
New Appearance. | MUST READ|
Chpt. 17 Midnight Training/Phone?
Chpt 18. Omoikane Training
Chpt 19. Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri
Chpt. 20 Aizawa Trainning/ Moonwalk
Christmas Special πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ [Please Read]
Chpt. 21 Yamada Training/ Gift
chpt. 23 Becoming Members or not?
chpt 23 Melissa & David Shield
Chpt 24. End of RAW
Chpt 25 Battle/Party/ Apology
Chpt 26 Kurogiri training/tests
Chpt 27. AFO Training
Chpt. 28 Meeting
Not a chapter, just want to point it out
Chpt 29 Clone #1
Chpt 30 Friday Night / A new discovery
Chpt 31 Meeting 2
Chpt 32 Preparation
Chpt 33 RAW championship belt
Chpt 35 Woopsie
Chpt 36. Argument
Chpt 37 Principal Nezu a teacher?!
Chpt 38 Thirteen Training
Chpt 39 First Mission
Chpt 40 Sports Event
Chpt 41 Unexpected
Chpt 42 What Have You Done?!
Chpt 43. Trial
Chpt 44. Akita Hanataka
Chpt 45 Juvenile/ Psych ward
Chpt 46. Katsuki Bakugou/ Breakup
Chpt 47 Memories
Chpt 48
Chpt 49 Villainie
Chpt 50 Punishment
Chpt 51 Community Service
Chpt 52 She knows
Chpt 54 Who goes there?!
Chpt 55 Katsuro Vampishimi
Chpt 56 Underground City
Chpt 57 Is this True?
Chpt 58 Vampishimi Cave

Chpt 34 Offer 1 / Upgrade

47 0 0
By Animebigfan1234

Oohh

Enjoy! 👋
______________________________________

3rd POV

Shinoshi is inside the training room with his Father, All Might and his little brother, Omoikane.

At first All Might found Shinoshi in his room on the floor, reading a book while using his taik to lift a 5 pounder.

All Might thought he needs more training than that. Plus he wants to work on Shinoshi's new moves for wrestling. Also he wants to help as much as he can, before he heads back to heroing.

After Shinoshi came back from Japan his father take him to UA where he had to meet recovery Girl. He had to get another jaw surgery because the previous doctor did it horribly and it's more messed up because of his match. Which he got scolled for opening his mouth for unnecessary reasons.

Shinoshi now has his teeth wired shut. Now he can't eat solid foods. The only way he can talk is through his teeth.

Recovery Girl was going to give him pain killers but Shinoshi back down on that and told her "No. I need to endure the pain. How am I going to be strong when I can't take nor have the pills. I need to practice going without taking any pain killers, I need to be strong and face it."

Recovery Girl then said:"your funeral"

The nurse hero was right when Shinoshi got home he was in extreme amount of pain. The pain level was the same pain with his broken injuries. His injuries are getting better but the reason why they are in pain because it shows that it is trying to heal. Later on, it will soon stop the pain. Unless Shinoshi stop using his quirk which will never happen.

All Might checked him time to time to make sure his son is alright and keep telling him to take the pills. All Might said he hates to see his son in pain. Which motivates Shinoshi to try keep a straight face like All For One task him to do.

During All Might's another round of checking his son he noticed that he is heading out his room. He called to his son and asked what he is doing and told him, he should be in bed.

Shinoshi said he is going to go outside in the woods and train himself to keep his mind out of the pain.

All Might reminded him what recovery Girl said, she told Shinoshi specifically to say in bed until the next two days.

Shinoshi said he will come back and head straight back to bed. "it's only just a small little training".

All Might then said,"Recover Girl said no physical activities for the next two days." Shinoshi replied back "I will only do mental training. "

All Might still wasn't sure, So he asked Omoikane to go with him. And do they both went their sepreate ways. What All Might didn't know was that his son went further into their backyard in the forest and teleported with Omoikane to All For One place, where there training awaits.

When All For One noticed his jaw is wired shut. He decided to do a training of where he has to fight while guarding his jaw. Or fighting while dodging. Which was very challenging for him.

That's the event that happened during the Friday Night smackdown. After the Raw Championship of where Shinoshi got back from. Recovery Girl was mad at him for not resting and sleeping when she went to visit him.

Shinoshi was happy to go back to the Raw stadium one last time seeing his team 10 buddies again. He was kinda expecting the drama after wrestling at backstage about what he said during his Friday night smackdown.

Also Shinoshi still don't know how he has a missing piece of skin when he came back to RAW. It's like as soon as he step into the arena and greet the five, he felt a stinging pain on his arm. It's still confuses for him till this day.

Nakamura finally got his offer to be in the title match with his enemy. He is training with one of the wild wild pussycats members, Tiger.

That's all the events that happened last week and yesterday.

_______

Now the fully current. All Might, Shinoshi and Omoikane are training in the training room to practice new moves that they come up with.

Shinoshi was thinking of a move that he thought of with holding his opponent with his legs and doing something after that.

All Might is behind, beside his son. Omoikane is in front of his big bro. Shinoshi is on the ground his arms and elbows are on the floor, same thing with his feet.

(Like this, but right arm is down and head looking forward. His tail is off to the side not on his butt.)

(A/N:I know it looks weird and some of you guys might remember the memes of this. 🤭🤣 If you haven't please don't look it up, unless your more into JJBA and understand the scenes and hilarious moments that makes you laugh. )

Omoikane perspective it looks normal but with All Might perspective...it looks very wrong and he is trying not to think about it.

All Might POV

Why did Young Yagi have to choose that position?

Back to third POV

While Shinoshi is trying to explain how to use this move. All Might is not paying attention to what is saying but looking at his son's butt.

All Might POV

Nemuri and Hana was right, he does have my butt.

Look at all that cake...

How can a ten year old have that much cake....?

I said in my head as I tilt my head to the side and my hand on my chin.

At least I thought he will have it until he became adult. I didn't have that much cake as a ten year old! How the heck did he get that much as a kid!

He's nowhere near at my current size but that is a good start.

As I keep thinking to myself, I didn't notice Young Yagi calling out to me. Until I snapped out of it.

All Might:YES. SON.

Son:Are you still listening?

All Might:YES SON. I AM.

Son POV

Shinoshi:As I was saying-

I suddenly felt hands on my butt, gently touching it. I knew exactly who it was and was getting annoyed.

Shinoshi:Father, can you please stop touching my butt?

All Might:S-SORRY SON.

What is going on with Father today?

Father POV

OH MY GOODNESS...HE CAN FEEL IT!!!

Wait...why am I saying that?

His butt is too soft. He needs more work on it.

Mr. Soft butt POV

I went up to a starting handstand with my knees bending in the air.

Shinoshi:See, I was doing this to my opponent and then decided to use my tail to raise him up higher. Which resulted to my tail giving up and went down. What do you think I should do?

Father: FIRST OFF, WHAT WERE YOU GONNA DO AS YOU ARE MAKING THE MOVE? LIKE WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO DO TO YOUR OPPONENT AFTER YOU RAISE HIM UP WITH YOUR TAIL?

Shinoshi:I was going to throw him out the ring.

Father:HMMM...THAT DOES SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA BUT YOU ALSO GOT TO THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES OF REALITY. THIS IS ISN'T A CARTOON. YOU CAN'T SUDDENLY THROW HIM OUT THE ARENA WITH YOUR TAIL UNLESS YOUR USING SOME TYPE OF TECHNIQUE. FOR EXAMPLE: YOU SAID YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR OPPONENT OUT THE ARENA. I FIGURE OUT ONE WAY FOR YOU TO MAKE THIS MOVE.

I hear footsteps coming beside me. I turn my body to the side to see and saw father down to the same position as me.

Father:WATCH ME AS I DO IT. FIRST WHAT I'M THINKING IS THAT AS YOUR IN THE MIDWAY TO A HANDSTAND, USE YOUR TAIL TO MAKE YOUR OPPONENT FLY UP AWAY FROM YOU A LITTLE METERS AND THEN USE YOUR LEGS LIKE THIS...

Father did a kick like a deer onto the air.

Father:AFTER YOU DONE THE KICK THE OPPONENT WILL BE OUT OF THE ARENA. DON'T KICK HARD TO THE POINT THEY'RE ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK. UNLESS THERE'S A INVISIBLE BARRIER?

Shinoshi:There is an invisible barrier to the audience. Except the one area that you tackle me away from the arena.

Father: THAT'S A GOOD DIRECTION TO KICK YOUR OPPONENT.

Omoikane:What happens if their in a steel cage match?

Father:WITH THAT, YOU NEED TO KICK HIM IN THE AIR. BUT IT MIGHT BE A DISADVANTAGE IF IT'S LIKE GET TO THE OUTSIDE ARENA. IT'S BEST TO KICK YOUR OPPONENT ON THE CAGE.

Shinoshi:That sounds amazing. How do you want me to begin with?

Father:*chuckles* YOU KNOW SON YOU CAN'T IMMEDIATELY GET INTO IT. YOU HAVE TO TRAIN YOUR OWN BODY TO GET TO THAT LEVEL. WE ARE GOING TO START ON YOUR GLUTES *grabs on Shinoshi's butt* I NOTICED YOUR GLUTES ARE SOFT AND NEED A LOT MORE WORK. GETTING YOUR BUTT ALL NICE AND MUSCLES WILL SURELY GET YOU THERE. NEXT YOUR LEGS NEEDS TO PRACTICE ON LEG POWER AND FINALLY YOUR TAIL, SAMETHING BUT A LITTLE DIFFERENT.

Shinoshi:*curious* is that the reason why.....you..... grabbed onto my....butt?

All Might:YEP. I WANTED TO SEE IF YOUR BUTT ARE IN GOOD CONDITION AND APPARENTLY IT HASN'T. I THOUGHT I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER YOU HAD A STRONGER BUTT. UNLESS YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WORKING ON IT EVERYDAY, LIKE I ASKED YOU...

Shinoshi:Oh uh...which was it again?

All Might:A HUNDRED SQUATS EACH DAY. SINCE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN DOING IT YOU HAVE TO START AT THE BEGINNING LEVEL AND START TO GRADUALLY PROGRESS.

Shinoshi:I have a feeling I already what the legs are going to be...

All Might:AH HUH...YOUR GOING HAVE TO WORK ON YOUR QUADS, CABS, AND TENDONS.

Shinoshi:Are you going to watch me do it?

All Might:NOPE. WE ARE GOING BACK TO  WHAT WE USE TO DO DURING OUR ONE FOR ALL TRAINING. WHERE WE WORKED TOGETHER.

Shinoshi:Oh...Please Father ...I don't want to remember the three years of torture training.

All Might:IT MAY WAS TORTURE BUT DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD. WASN'T IT FUN TO WORK TOGETHER AND DIDN'T I WENT EASY ON YOU?

Shinoshi:Easy? That's wasn't easy. And About the times we spent together was really nice. We had a really good father and son relationship. Right now, we don't. If I wasn't so stubborn and-and *deeply sign* have anger issues. Also getting attention to the point of making you angry or being the center. I would've been a better son. I really wish I stick to my younger self personality or at least not as snarky and act like a real ten year old or a really caring son that listens to his father and doesn't have any problems. Heh... personally I think if our younger selves ever saw me like this, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't like that. In all, I really wished I was much better...

As I was in the moment, I felt two hands cup my face and was faced towards my father.

Father: TALK LESS, MORE TRAINING. LET'S GO GUYS.

All Might picked me up and Omoikane. I was confused and downbounsed. Trying to figure what just happened.

Did-did he just ignore my words?! Or is he mad that he found out the real reason why I keep disrespecting him?

Father POV

Soo...That's how the others feel...

Even Hana...

______________________________________

3rd POV

(Outside at a nearby park)

Shinoshi and Omoikane are on the floor exhausted breathing heavily. All Might he is looking fine. No exhaustion. He keeps telling Shinoshi and Omoikane to get up and it's bad to lay down or sit down after a workout.

Shinoshi and Omoikane was too tired. All Might didn't like how they listen to their body and not their mind. He made them stand on their own feet. Shinoshi keeps stumbling to stay up.

All Might:YOU GUYS ARE TOO EXHAUSTED. THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TRAINING.

Shinoshi:Father, this is exhausting!  We literally ran seven miles nonstop, 100 pushups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, 100 jumping squats, 200 jumping jacks, mountain climbers: up and down the mountain five times, 10 minute planks, tricep dips until you say 'stop', I have to carry you on my back while running! We are too exhausted for this! I don't understand how you are soo active!

All Might:*stern* SON, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE COMPLAINING. WE'VE BEEN DOING HARDER THAN THIS SINCE YOU WERE FOUR. WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING? HAVE YOU REALLY BEEN LACKING? IF SO, WE NEED TO CHANGE THAT IMMEDIATELY. UNDERSTAND?

Shinoshi:yes...father.

Shinoshi POV

Why did he suddenly went serious?

__________________

Shinoshi POV

As punishment for being exhausted, we had to become a deer and had ropes tied around our stomach and backs with a harness. Omoikane have also have it on his mouth.

We here are moving a car, with father sitting on top of it. Yelling at us to keep the motivation going.

Apparently father has to bring a Car to UA for something. I don't know he never got more into details. So we are carrying this car all the way up to UA.

And guess what UA is father than us. So how are we going to manage?

No idea.

All Might: SHINOSHI, GET ON YOUR LEGS. NO USING FOUR OF THEM.

Sadly, I can't walk using a wolf position. Father wants me to only focused on working out like this. He said he will let me go on all fours tomorrow.

I guess father is going to keep on training me until he goes back to heroism.

What a tired some year...
_____________

As we got nearer and nearer, I realize I completely forgot about UA having a gigantic hill. Omoikane and I legs are going to be on fire.

All Might:NOW WITH THE HILL. YOU'RE GOING TO NEED TO NON STOP. WE CAN'T HAVE YOU GUYS STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HILL. YOU NEVER KNOW IF YOU'LL LOSE YOUR MOMENTUM OR WE MIGHT ROLL BACK DOWN. I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR YOU GUYS TO PUSH THROUGH THE PAIN.

I glanced over at Omoikane and he tiredly nods for being ready. We both take deep breaths in and out. Then we step forward into the pain of hills.

During the middle of the hil, we were really starting to lose hope and wanting to go back and just drive the car, up there. But we both know father is not going to allow that.

We desperately move faster. The faster we get, the faster to get the job done. As we gain that motivation we noticed when we get near the top it gets even harder. That's when the cabs are begging to stop.

We denied our body pains and kept going. While father is yelling his voice out praising for our sudden change.

Finally...we made it to the top. We were about to let our legs drop, until father told us the directions to head to. We was a little sad but kept on going noticing it's about to be over.

__________________

We went inside the garage where Snipe stood near the entrance. He told us to stop it before going inside the garage.

After hearing an approval from father , we let our legs drop. We lay on the ground for some relief until father spoke up.

All Might: SHINOSHI AND OMOIKANE, REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU EARLIER ABOUT SITTING DOWN AFTER A WORK OUT?

We were screaming inside our heads. We hurridely stand up to our feets while helping each other out.

All Might:I WANT YOU BOTH TO DO HANDSTAND PUSHUPS UNTIL I FINISHED TALKING TO SNIPE.

That is going to take forever. Once he's in subject, then next thing you know he's in a different subject! This happens all the time and our arms are going to suck.

We took off the harness and ropes on us and started doing handstand push-ups.

Omoikane:At least our legs can have a break.

All Might is still having his conversation and our arms are getting tired.

We then started hearing footsteps coming near us. If only I didn't have a broken neck, I'll be able to look to see who is coming towards us.

Oh, that's right I can use my nose to detect the smell. It smelled like: coffee.

It's definitely uncle Aizawa. I mean there are people that smells like coffee but this one smells like it had more than one coffee and it smells like black coffee.

The only person that likes black coffee is Uncle Aizawa. So that's definitely is Aizawa.

All Might:HELLO AIZAWA.

See? I was right!

All Might:I TOLD YOU, I WILL BRING THE CAR.

Aizawa:It mostly seems like Little kitten and Omoikane brought it in.

All Might:YEAH THEY DID. THEY DID AN AMAZING JOB WITH IT.

Omoikane:ahem, can we stop now? You went to talk to Mr.Aizawa and stop with Mr. Snipe.

All Might:OH YES. YOU MAY!

Omoikane was the first to dropped down. I was going to drop down until I felt Unclezawa's capture scarf around my ankle stoping me from hurting my head. Because my head is in neutral spine and can't move.

I focused more on my arms instead of my head. If he wasn't there to stop me, I'm pretty sure my neck will be even more broken.

I muttered a thanks.

Unclezawa: That isn't why I stopped you.

Shinoshi:huh?

Unclezawa:You lacked your form. You need to start over again.

Once I heard the word 'start over'. I immediately begged him to not let me start over. Which resulted into a 'no'.

So I started over again mumbling to myself.

Unclezawa: Fix your posture!

Shinoshi:*groaning*

3rd POV

Aizawa:Toshinori, what happened to Little kitten? He barely complains.

All Might: I'M ALSO TRYING TO FIGURE THAT OUT. OMOIKANE DO YOU KNOW?

Omoikane:Nope.

Shinoshi POV

Unclezawa:Anyway, I mostly wanted to ask Little kitten about joining us to the USJ.

I immediately got excited.  I always wanted to go but Father never taken me nor Aunt Nemuri!

Shinoshi:The USJ! I wanna go. Please. Please father. You never let me go!

Father:SON, WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU NEVER HEARD OF IT.

Shinoshi:Yes, I have. It's Universal studios Japan!

Father:NO. YOUR THINKING OF A WRONG ONE. IT'S UNFORESEEN SIMULATION JOINT. USJ FOR SHORT.

Unclezawa:Even If we had the option to go, I wouldn't want to take them there. This is a hero school to focus on being heroes not going out and having fun. If they argued back from it, they would've been expelled.

Father:*chuckles*ALWAYS WITH THAT EXPELLING KIDS. ABOUT SHINOSHI GOING TO USJ WILL REALLY HELP HIM OUT EVEN THOUGH HE MIGHT DURING HIS ACTUAL YEARS AT UA. BUT IT'S BEST TO SEE THE ACTUAL REASONS OF BEING A RESCUE HERO LIKE HIS MOM.

USJ: Unforeseen Simulation Joint seems like a place for rescue training. Father said Mom is like a rescue hero. With this, this will surely bring me up to my Mom's standards.

___________

After a while of Unclezawa and Snipe talking they finally left and head back inside. Father help me off the handstand position because my arms were getting close to giving up and If I fall down my neck will be even more worse condition than it already is right now.

I felt relieved of finishing our training. Now father can fly us back home.

Shinoshi:So father, are you going to fly us back home?

I said while trying hold onto my father for a better balance.

All Might:NOPE. THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THE TRAINING. WE ARE HEADING BACK HOME BUT IT'S JUST THIS LAST ONE.

Omoikane:Are we all going to jogg back?

All Might:NO. NOT THIS TIME. SHINOSHI IS GOING TO BE THE ONE JOGGING.

I look at him confused on what earth did he meant by that.

Wait did he meant I will Jog back home while they fly?! That's not right!

Shinoshi: That's not right. Morley unfair.

Father tilt his head to the side.

Father:WHAT DO YOU MEANT BY THAT?

Shinoshi: I'm going to be jogging and you and Omoikane are going to fly back home.

Father:YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG. PLUS I WILL NEVER DO THAT TO YOU. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN USING YOUR FLYING ABILITY WHICH YOU HAVEN'T. YOU ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO BE CARRYING OMOIKANE AND I ON YOUR BACK.

Shinoshi:I-

Father: DON'T COMPLAIN. I WANT TO SEE HOW FAST YOU CAN AVOID FANS AND THE PRESS WHILE YOU RUN THROUGH THE CITY WITH US ON YOUR BACK. NO MATTER THEY WILL TAKE PICTURES AND SENT IT ON MEDIA. WHICH IS ALRIGHT AND FINE. IT IS ALSO A TEST FOR FUTURE ROLES AND RIGHT NOW. SINCE YOUR MY SON AND YOU LOOK LIKE ME. I BELIEVE YOU ALREADY DEALT THE SAMETHING. I'M TRYING TO TEACH HOW YOU CAN AVOID THEM.

Shinoshi:Okay. I have been carrying you for training or wrestling, for me there's really no reason for to make up an excuse or complain.

All Might: THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!

Shinoshi:Either way this will really help me avoid the press.

Father:NOW, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR READY.

I stretched my whole body and breathed in and out. I get into a squat position with shoulder with apart  and have my hands out.

I took one last deep breath.

Shinoshi: I'm ready.

I felt father putting his right leg slowly to the side of me. I grabbed hold on it. Then he did the same with his other leg.

Father: COME ON, OMOIKANE.

I felt another weight on me. I stand up fully and breathe in and out again, clearing out my head.

Father:YOUR TASK IS NOT STOP AND KEEP GOING. EVEN IF YOU SEE ONE OF YOUR COWORKERS AND YOUNG IIDA, DON'T STOP. THE PAIN WILL COME INTO YOU MORE MAKING YOU WANT TO STOP. JUST FOCUS ON GETTING BACK HOME.

Omoikane:What are we doing when we get home?

Father: I'LL TELL YOU GUYS ONCE WE REACH THE GATE OF THE HOUSE. NOW, START!!!

He said while using his fingers grabbing my two tuffs like I'm some type of horse.

I started jogging to a normal pace. I got to the hill and went down. I felt father lightly tap my head.

Father:LEAN BACK WHILE RUNNING DOWN THE HILL. I DON'T WANT YOU TO TRIP ON YOUR OWN FEET.

I lean back as he said because that is really important to listen to. I don't want to end up not listening to him and only go my way. A lot of times when I go my way it ends up giving karma or fate stabbing me in the back.

As we head further away from UA, I see that we are heading more into the cities.

I really hope it's not a busy street or any villain attack. Then I had to fly.

That's when I realized something.

Shinoshi:Father, isn't it a bad idea to run through the cities full of citizens? Since the citizens never heard from you after the fight with All For One.

All Might: IT'S FINE.

How is father not worried?! I would be!

All Might:FOCUS ON YOUR BREATHING. YOUR BREATHING IS LACKING OF MOMENTUM. WHILE YOUR JOGGING THROUGH THE CITIE FULL OF CITIZENS, I WANT YOU TO DO A FAST JOG.

As soon as we got into the cities full of people. The citizens started noticing us and was extremely shocked to see All Might riding on me with Omoikane on him.

Some of the citizens were very close to passing out or fildiling their phones probably to take pictures and post it.

All Might:QUICK UP THE PACE.

I moved my legs into a fast jog pace.  I zig zag through people that are in my way and too stunned to move.

I noticed a stop light was up ahead and there's no way I was going to stop and wait for the crossing light come on. If I stop and wait, the citizens will crowd around us. Plus father said not to stop.

Omoikane:Big bro, I hope you are not going to run through the streets while cars are around. I understand you survived getting hit but it's best not to risk it. I don't want All Might to get hurt and you too even more. I know you won't like that either.

All Might: OMOIKANE IS RIGHT. SHINOSHI, STOP AND WAIT FOR THE CROSS LIGHT OR YOU CAN TAKE THE LEFT CORNER AND THINK OF A NEW ROUTE.

No... I'm going to go to stick to my plan and stay in this route.

I know, I said I won't ever think of myself being right. But this time I know this going to work.

By ignoring their words, I speed up my speed and try to breathe normally. I haven't done this in a while. I hope this works or I am in extreme amount of trouble for not listening to my father.

All Might:YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEED IT UP. YOUR TURNING THE CORNER, YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP RUNNING INTO SOMEONE.

I'm sorry, father. I have to decline. I hope you understand this.

We got nearer and nearer. I can sense Omoikane getting nervous. I can sense father slowly getting angry.

Omoikane:*nervous* Shinoshi...

Omoikane is definitely nervous, he used my real name and not the nickname.

All Might:*slowly getting angry*SON, DON'T IGNORE MY WARNING AND LISTEN TO ME. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT THROUGH, EVEN IF YOU GOT THE RIGHT CALCULATIONS, YOU WON'T MAKE IT. YOU WILL CAUSE A DISTRACTION TO THE DRIVER TO CREATE A CAR CRASH. TURN TO THE CORNER RIGHT NOW.

I keep ignoring him and we got very near the crossing lane, close to missing the corner. That's when father had enough.

All Might: *angry* SHINOSHI YAGI, DO AS I S-

Shinoshi:DO YOU TRUST ME?!

All Might:..

Shinoshi:Do you trust me to make this plan that came into my mind?! Remember you said I haven't used that type of ability lately? Well, now I'm going to use it! WHETHER YOU  LIKE THE PLAN OR NOT!

I felt glare staring at the top of my head.

Right when I step the end of the side walk, I jumped up in the air and fly over the road and onto the other side. Once I landed I kept on running and running.

3rd POV

Shinoshi is still running and heading to a place where there's barely any more cities in order to not cause any more suspicions.

All Might is still angry at his son but also feel some proudness in his son for finally paying attention that he has a flying ability. He was too focus praising inside his head that he didn't notice the sounds surrounding him or mostly behind him.

Omoikane POV

I look behind me and...... let's just say All Might is not going to like this....

Shinoshi POV

We got off the citiy and we are near schools that are not that far. While I was moving along I noticed a corner of my eye the kid that I just passed had green curly hair, freckle, school uniform, green eyes, yellow backpack, and red shoes.

Which I immediately recognize was Midoriya. It was  him that I passed by. He had a shock face. His jaw close to dropping on the floor, his eyes are wide open. He basically looks like he seen a ghost.

It makes sense why he looks shock. He sees me carrying All Might. Plus he probably already knows about All Might's absence. And it also must be his first time seeing him in person.

And I believe father said something to him. So Midoriya can also be very shocked to see All Might actually talked to him...

All Might POV

As we move on, I see a boy that looks like the same age as my son, near us. The boy had green curly hair, green eyes, yellow backpack, freckles, school uniform and I believe a hero analysis notebook.

My eyesight have really improve. Those doctors did really great job.

The boy looked up and the moment he saw me he dropped his notebook and looked like he seen a ghost.

I decided to greet him as we got close to passing by him.

All Might:*in heroic tone* HELLO THERE YOUNG MAN. LOVELY DAY WE ARE HAVING, AREN'T WE? DON'T WORRY I'LL BE BACK IN HEROING ONCE I FINISHED MY RECOVERY...

I yelled out while getting more distance away from him and then not seeing him anymore. I looked back in front of me.

Midoriya POV

While I was walking writing down my analysis notebook, I hear fast pace movements coming in front of me. I look up from my notebook and dropped my analysis from my hand.

This is the first I ever drop my notebook from shockness.

The one that shocked me was...All Might. All Might doesn't have his hero suit, he is wearing what seems like workout clothes. He has a wolf pup in his head.

Is that Omoikane?

And it seems like All Might is riding in something. The fast running pace wasn't coming from him. I looked at who was the one running and it was... Yagi.

Yagi-kun, has casts and braces all over his body. He is carrying All Might on his back and Omoikane on All Might's head.

As I kept looking from shockness. All Might made eye contact with me.

What really shocked me is when...

All Might: HELLO THERE YOUNG MAN. LOVELY DAY WE ARE HAVING, AREN'T WE?

.....All Might talked to me.

As Yagi-kun ran past me and headed more to the distance. All Might was looking back at me.

All Might: DON'T WORRY I'LL BE BACK IN HEROING ONCE I FINISHED MY RECOVERY...!!!

And off with that they were nowhere out of sight

Why is All Might riding on Yagi-kun?

it seems like he has his mouth weird shut.

I can kinda see the wires in his mouth, or it's just braces.

But why would he needs braces if he has perfect teeth? Especially having All Might.

Where did the casts and braces come from? I will look it up on his wrestling matches. I have a feeling he got it from there.

All Might had bandages on his head, bandages on his upper torso. I can only see the top part of the bandages underneath his collar. Right and left arm in bandages, same thing with his left fingers. 

The real important question is Where did All Might get those injuries?! What did he meant by recover?!

_______________________

All Might POV

As I looked forward, I noticed something on the ground. I told my son jump over. As we landed to the other side of them. I looked back and told off

All Might: DON'T LAY ON THE GROUND. YOU MIGHT GET SERIOUSLY INJURED. 

The kids were looking shocked at my appearance.

__________________

Young Yagi POV

Finally we made it to our gate of the mansion. I walked to the scanner. Father put his hand on it and the gate opened up.

I jogged inside and Father told me to stop. He got off me.

Finally I can rest.

Father:YOU ALL DID SUCH AN AMAZING WORK. DURING THE TIME OF CARRYING THE CAR TO UA UP THE HILL WHERE I TOLD YOU TO NOT STOP. YOU GUYS DID SO WELL AND PUSH THROUGH YOUR LIMITS.  I'M SOO GLAD YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME.*Fake cough* EXCEPT*Fake cough* SHINOSHI. THAT IS IT FOR YOUR LEGS AND GLUTES TRAINING FOR TODAY. RIGHT NOW, WE ARE GOING INTO THE TRAINING ROOM TO WORK ON YOUR TAILS!

After that being said Father picked both of us up and head inside.

_____________

Shinoshi POV

We are using the sled that has a 50 pound wait on it. Our Tails is pulling the rope that father wrapped around the sled holder and make us pull the ropes to also pull the sled that carries the fifty pound. Omoikane have a lesser weight, he got lucky. He got a 20 pound. Probably for starters.

Normally people will think that isn't for starters well for a person that is All Might's son. This is his way of getting stronger. Sadly, it's true. I was stronger after the one for all training.

For some reason, I'm not as strong as I use to doing those three years of  torture.

Father went off somewhere after getting us started. So I don't know where he is.

I have to be in a wolf position inorder to do this. He said later on, we are going to lift weights with it. Yeah, fun.

I fell forward laying down after pushing the sled for a long time. Not only it will help strengthen our Tail but also our legs. My legs are already in pain so they gave out.

As I was bringing my head up something fast went to my view.

All Might:I AM HERE IN A LAYING DOWN POSITION.

Seeing Father's face out of nowhere made me jumped back up and stumbled and falling backwards. Father grabbed my hand while still in laying down position and bring me down back to the position I was earlier.

Apparently he slid to me.

Shinoshi:AHHH F-FATHER. I-I was just taking a small break. Yeah.

I hurridely and went back into wolf position.

All Might:THAT ISN'T WHAT I'M HERE FOR.

I looked at him confused.

Shinoshi: Then what is it for?

All Might:CAN YOU COME WITH ME FOR A SEC?

Shinoshi:S-Sure. 

_______________

Still Shinoshi POV

Father and I are in the common room. I looked up at the TV and saw the news. It was paused.

Oh no...did something happen when I jumped over the cars?

All Might: PLEASE SIT ON THE COUCH. I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING.

I went to sit on the couch and father stood behind and besides it. He grabbed the remote and pressed play.

Please be not it! Please be not it! Please be not it!

"We are reporting here there was a car crash in Mustafu, Japan. The two drivers got distracted by seeing All Might, a wolf pup and Akita known as All Might's nephew jumping over the cars and hit each other. Same thing with the other cars as well. Yes, It was amazing to see All Might still alive but with the car crash accurring it and Akita jumpjng over them was a bad move. Now here we are with the drivers and passengers that was in the car crash."

It showed more than five people.

"Thankfully no one was hurt just a minor crash and they did receive a minor injuries but not too bad-"

Father pause the TV.

All Might:SO, REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU HOW YOU SHOULDN'T FLY ACROSS AND INSTEAD HEAD TO THE DIFFERENT DIRECTION? BUT INSTEAD YOU DIDN'T LISTEN AND DECIDED TO PROVE TO ME THAT YOU STILL HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN TO USE YOUR FLYING ABILITY. I TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY THAT EITHER WAY YOU WILL STILL CAUSE A DISTRACTION THAT'S WHY I KEEP TELLING YOU TO HEAD TO A DIFFERENT DIRECTION. IF YOU WANTED TO SHOW ME THE FLYING ABILITY, THEN DO IT AT THE RIGHT TIME. I ALSO TOLD YOU TO ONLY RUN AND NOT FLY. WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU DIDN'T LISTEN AND TRY TO PROVE TO ME. YOU NEED TO STOP DOING YOUR OWN WAY. I KNOW THE IDEA OF IT WAS PERFECT. BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO THINK OF THE POSSIBILITY. THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY TO PULL THE SAME TRICK AND NOT CAUSE A DISTRACTION, I DID IT BEFORE. YOU HAVE TO FLY UP HIGHER, HIGH ENOUGH WHERE YOU WANT CAUSE ANY TROUBLE. WITH YOU, YOU WEREN'T PLAIN OUT OF CITE. YOUR WERE STILL VISIBLE TO THE DESIGNATED DRIVERS. YOU CAUSE HARM TO NOT ONLY THE DRIVERS BUT ALSO THE PASSENGERS. LISTEN SON, I KNOW YOU WANT TO GO WITH YOUR METHODS AND USE THEM. IT'S BEST TO THINK MORE OF THE SITUATIONS, THEN TO FULLY DO IT. FOR NOW ON AND ALWAYS, I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO ME UNTIL YOU HAVE THE RIGHT KNOWLEDGE AND THE RIGHT METHOD. UNDERSTAND?

H-How can he be so calm?! Usually he will yell at me or have an anger tone or a stern tone. With this one, he has like a little bit of stern tone and some type of an lecture voice. It's scaring me and confuses me. Is he changing to be less yeller?

Shinoshi:U-Understood.

All Might:IF I WAS YOU, I WOULD GO OVER THERE AND APOLOGIZE BEFORE THEY LEAVE.

Shinoshi:r-right.

I use my Teleportation quirk to teleport to that section.

Once I got through, I went over to the people that I caused pain to.

Shinoshi:E-Excuse me...

All of them looked at me and was surprised.

Shinoshi:I saw the news and I am very sorry. I was just trying to prove my father that I can do it my own way. I didn't think it will cause a distraction. I'm very sorry...*deeply inhale*

I stand up straight and moved my head down on the ground bowing down very harshly. I repeatedly start saying sorry over and over.

All Might's POV

As Shinoshi left, I replay and fast forward to where it's currently at. At first it showed the news reporter asking the citizens some questions.

All of a sudden a loud sound that sound like a ground got smashed. The camera man turns it to the situation with the Two drivers and passengers looking shocked.

There stood shinoshi bowing down with his head on the floor repeatedly saying 'sorry' over and over again in a fast talking pace.

I sweat drop seeing that. Reminding me how I use to do that when I was younger. I stop once I got out of highschool.

You will think it will be harder to talk in a fast pace with your mouth wired shut.

Shinoshi stop and lifted himself back up.

Driver #1: I-It's okay. We were mostly surprised to see All Might being here and It was really shocking. It was our fault for not paying attention.

Shinoshi did not accept it.

Shinoshi:NO. IT'S MY FAULT! I WAS THE ONE THAT WASN'T GOING HIGH ENOUGH IN THE AIR. I WAS TOO VISIBLE AND I WAS TOO DUMB AND AN IDIOT FOR NOT LISTENING TO ALL MIGHT!!! PLEASE LET ME PAY FOR YOUR CAR. HERE.

He use his Teleportation quirk again to use for his inventory and take out a check. He wright it down for two of the drivers.

Shinoshi:PLEASE ACCEPT THIS!

Driver #2:No. No. Please, it was our fault not yours. We weren't paying attention. So it's alright. Let's drop it. Okay?

Shinoshi went down on all fours and put his head down with the checks in front of him.

Shinoshi:PLEASE, ACCEPT THIS AWARD! THIS WILL PAY FOR YOUR CAR AND MEDICAL.

How much money is he giving them?

Driver #2:Keep the money. Besides you need it more. Look at you, your all decked with problems.

Shinoshi got off the floor and grabbed the checks and put It back in his inventory.

Shinoshi:*deeply sign* A-are you sure?

Driver #1:Yes we are sure.

News reporter:This is our cue. Come on.

Uh oh. I hope shinoshi can figure out a way to get out of this one.

Shinoshi POV

As we bare our farewells and as I turned around and walked away. A hoard of the press surrounded me.

That was so quick!

News reporter:Please. Akita can you answer these questions we must know. What happened to All Might and why is he not been active lately?

She shoved the microphone up to my face making sure they can understand me through my wired shut teeth.

Shinoshi:*nervous* er..umm...this is soo sudden and unexpected...

News reporter:Please answer the questions. Why is All Might barely showing around? Why is he all bandaged up? What was he doing during this time? What was his relation to the following last reports? Did something happen to him during a villain attack? Did he hook up with a girl or guy? Does he have a lover? Where does he fully live? What does he do after he gets the job done? Is he your guardian? Who is that wolf pup on top of All Might's head?

All Might POV

*Sign* I really hate when the press ask questions like that. And I do feel bad for Shinoshi, look at him. He looked like he is held by gun point. He is use to being on camera. It's just wasn't expecting to suddenly come up to him like that.

Shinoshi POV

This news reporter keep bombering me with all these questions. Mostly father. But some of these questions sounds personal!

While she keeps asking questions, I like of a solution of how to get out of here. I can't use the same tactic by flying up.

Maybe I can-uh... that's right. Zigzag through people.

Shinoshi:I love to stay and answer questions but I should really be going now...

News reporter:Oh no not this time! At least answers these questions.

Shinoshi:*sign* fine...

News reporter:Is All Might your guardian is that the reason why we always see you with All Might? Did your father die? Is your father abusive? Is he a villain? Is your father actually a brother from All Might? Or Is he a brother in law? What about your mother? Is she dead? If so, how did she die? Did your mother die from a car accident, your father, or you? Did you kill your mom?

I was dozing off until she mentioned my mom and stateting if I killed her or not. Which it is true and all these questions are not just nonsense but also so true. I had to get out here fast before I tear up again.

News reporter:Hey! Are you even listening we need answers, kid! No more not answering any of our questions, we need to know about your person life and All Might!

Camera man:At least tell us, what happened with All Might.

News reporter:Yeah. Why was he covered in bandages?

I was getting really tired of these dumb questions. It is literally so obvious. If someone come and ask you 'why are you covered in bandages?' it's like saying the same thing but towards me!

I'm sorry, father, I have to bring out the sassyness.

Shinoshi: *irritated* Isn't it obvious that he is covered in injuries? That's why he is covered in bandages.

News reporter: Finally you answered our question. Of course, we know why he is covered in bandages. What the question actually meant was why he is bandaged up?

Shinoshi:Maybe you could've explained it in simplist terms.

News reporter:That was the simplest terms. Your brain was the only thing that couldn't prescribe of what question it is. By the way you said simplest wrong, you said simplist. Which is not even close to it.

Shinoshi:...

News reporter: That's right. We the press can show some respect when been disrespected. We know of what we're saying.

Holy cow, I wasn't expecting that to come right out of her mouth. If I don't say anything quick, then she will beat me out of my own game.

Shinoshi:Clearly as a ten year old wolf kid that was trained and educated by the principal of UA, principal Nezu taught me the simplest and not simplest. That question you gave me was not simplest. You could've at least describe it better, like how did he end up in bandages? Did during the times of him being non active was because of those injuries? See? Something more explanation to it. That just sounds like a question, asking for of why he's in bandages. You used the word 'why' instead of 'how'. Using the word, 'how' is better to ask about All Might's injuries. Don't say that I'm wrong and thinking a ten year old wolf kid can outsmart you. It's from the teachings that I payed attention to Principal Nezu. By the way, I got to leave, my uncle is waiting for me.

I took this chance to duck and zig zag through the press legs. When I got out of there, I ran and jumped up to start flying. I can the shout and yells coming from below.

I look behind and see them running trying to catch up to me.

They are still desperate after just telling that to them. Technically it was a lie, since I never was taught with Principal Nezu. I just remembered Present Mic or Eraserhead teaching me more about grammar and that really help me through that interview. I will admit I did said the word simplest wrong. That news reporter saying simplist was not close to simplest. Tch! That was close. You just had to replace the 'e' to an 'i'. That is close.

I decided to fly into an alley all the way to a dark section and opened up my Teleportation and went through.

I ended back in the living room, I landed on the soft rug with the portal closing. I hear footsteps coming towards me as I breath heavily.

A hand grabbed on to my shoulder. I opened my eyes and to look over to the corner of my eye is my father crouching down next to me.

Shinoshi: I'm sorry, father. I had to. I had to bring the sass back. The press was getting on my nerves, especially when they talked about mom and asking if I killed. I didn't wanted them to see emotional self starts to act up and actually think it's the real deal.

All Might: IT'S ALRIGHT. I UNDERSTAND. THE PRESS CAN BE VERY ANNOYING BUT YOU SOON GOING HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT IN LIFE. LIKE ONCE YOU BECOME A HERO YOU'RE GOING TO DEAL THE OF THAT. UNLESS, YOUR AIZAWA OR YOUR MOM AND HER WOLVES.

Shinoshi: Wait! Mom avoided the press?! She seems the type of hero to not avoid the press.

All Might:YES, SHE MAY. BUT SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE PRESS ONE BIT. SHE FOLLOWED UP AIZAWA'S ORDERS OR MORE LIKE ASK TIPS OF HOW TO AVOID THE PRESS. SHE WAS ACTING A LITTLE LIKE AN UNDERGROUND HERO. HER OTHER WOLF WAS LIKE A UNDERGROUND HERO. THAT'S WHY NOBODY DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIM.

Shinoshi:Who is this other wolf? All I know that Mom has Himari.

All Might:WHY ASK WHEN YOU CAN FIND THAT OUT YOURSELF?

Shinoshi:But father, you said the same thing with the other guy. Saying that how you wish you can talk and hangout with him. And his bodyguards force you guys out whenever you try visiting him. How am I suppose to figure out with them two?

All Might:AH, BUT DON'T YOU SEE? IT'S RIGHT THERE INFRONT OF YOU.

Shinoshi: What do you mean? I'm not understanding.

All Might:ALL I'M SAYING IS JUST COLLECT ALL THE HINTS AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT THESE THEORIES. THE ONE WITH YOUR MOM'S OTHER WOLF SHOULD BE EASY. THE OTHER ONE, YOUR GOING TO NEED TO THINK EVEN HARDER ON THAT. NOW, SHOULDN'T WE BE BACK AT TRAINING INSTEAD OF STOPPING AND RUINING ALL THE WASTE?

Shinoshi:But father, your the one that stop my training.

All Might:*hearty laugh* THAT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE IN TROUBLE AND I WANTED YOU TO APOLOGIZE TO THE INJURIED CITIZENS.

Shinoshi;Then what's the point telling me that we are waisting our time?

All Might:RIGHT NOW, SITTING HERE AND EXPLAINING NONSENSE

Shinoshi:But those nonsense-

All Might: LET'S CONTINUE OUR TRAINING, SHALL WE?

He helped me picked me up off the floor and started chatting while we walk to the training room.

All Might:BY THE WAY, I DON'T REMEMBER YOU TAKING LESSONS WITH PRINCIPAL NEZU.

Shinoshi: I actually lied about that I didn't know what to say or to come up. I should've said Unclezawa since he is the one that taught me about simplest and words of 'why' and 'how' in how to use them. I'm pretty sure he is looking at the news and mad that I didn't say his name. Probably thinking that just because principal Nezu is smart doesn't mean that I can't mention Unclezawa name. I know the press will be confused cause hardly everyone knows about Eraserhead. Man, I shoulda done that. That would've leave the press down founded. Now, I regret of not saying that. Dang it...

All Might: I WOULD'VE FIGURED YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT WITH PRINCIPAL NEZU.

Shinoshi: How so?

All Might:BY YOUR ADDITUDE. *hearty laugh* YOU GET IT? NOT ONLY WILL PRINCIPAL NEZU WILL TEACH YOU CONCEPTS ABOUT SIMPLEST BUT ALSO TAUGHT CONCEPTS ABOUT YOUR ADDITUDE. *laughing* I  WILL ALSO NOTICED THE SUDDEN CHANGED. SINCE IT NEVER HAD HAPPEN!!! EVEN WHEN I WOKE UP, IT DIDN'T CHANGE AT ALL!!!

Shinoshi:yeah...

All Might: HONESTLY, I THINK YOU NEED MORE LESSONS WITH AIZAWA.

Shinoshi:Why is that?

All Might: BECAUSE OF YOUR BAD GRAMMAR AND YOUR PRONUNCIATION!!! * Laughing*  I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND BAD ENGLISH BUT WITH YOUR NUMBER ONE FIRST LANGUAGE MAKING YOU SOUND LIKE A FOREIGNER! *laughing* THE TYPE OF FOREIGNER THAT HAS ZERO EXPERIENCES OR EVEN WORST NEVER SPOKE IT! WHY ARE YOU IN JAPAN IF YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK IT RIGHT, FOREIGNER!!!!! *laughing* *coughs* *Inhale then laugh loudly*

He falls down to the floor holding on to his stomach with tears in his eyes and kicking his feet in the air. I just stare at him with a 'really' look.

In all, I'm just happy I got him to laugh instead of yelling and being full of anger.  This is the first time I seen him laugh this hard. I guess it was a good thing I said principal Nezu or even if I did said Eraserhead, It might also come to this. I'm just really happy not happy pills happy. Real happy. I'm happy that I got him to laugh...

_________________

(At night)

Still Shinoshi POV

I am inside the warehouse with Omoikane. All for one already told us more about being in with them and said we have an upgrade.

Inorder for us to become more of villains, we have give ourselve alias and what we look like and most importantly the outfits.

I don't know how this is going to work. But with enough training and acting we can pull this off without revealing our actual identity.

Am I worried? No. I'm only worried for Omoikane. How can they pull this off?

All for one said they all thought this threw and the doctor helped out with the gadgets and costumes.

All for one:Before we get you guys into the outfits, gears and about quirks. I am going to you more about your villain side. It's going to be completely different than how you guys are now. You see, you are both wolves. Well, this time as your villain side, you are now bunnies.

Omoikane and I were confused. How can we be bunnies if we are wolves?! How can we transform into one or act like one. We will get caught easily. Especially Omoikane, I don't know how that can work.

All for one:You might be thinking that idea is insane. It is but as I tell you more, it will make more sense. Shinoshi, you are a magician rabbit. Omoikane, you are his rabbit assistant.

Omoikane:I maybe his rabbit assistant but how can I become a rabbit. Will the costume make me change into one?

All for One: Actually, I am giving you a quirk for this to work.

Omoikane:a quirk?

No way...

All for one: yes way. Now Omoikane if you please. Step closer to me or you can jump to my legs so I can start the procedure.

Shinoshi:h-how can animals get quirks?

Dr. Ujiko: You heard of principal Nezu?

Shinoshi:yeah.

Dr. Ujiko:There you go.

I watch as Omoikane jumps on to All for one's lap and all for one started to do the procedure just like how he did to me.

What surprising is that Omoikane didn't scream, yell or struggle.

Does he not feel any pain?

All for one took his hand off of Omoikane and Omoikane jumped down. I asked him if he felt any pain. All he said was 'I did feel something tingling then pain erupted.' I then asked him how come you did not scream or move around. He replied with, ' Inorder to be brave and show dominance, I have to show no emotion no matter how painful it is'

W-What is this sudden change?

All for one: You're actually the first person to not cry, yell, scream, move around, or even struggle. I'm perplexed. And I see you have taken our word about pain. You are very good wolf pup. You listen to my instructions and most importantly you followed it Soo quickly.

Everyone is changing. Father, Unclezawa, Aunt Nemuri, uncle Mic, Katsuro, Machuca, Big Chungas, Rodzilla, Monkey, Lizard the Killer, Eddy, Francisco, Sid the sloth, Lucas, Omoikane, Mr. Ryan, the nurse from RAW, Nakamura-sensei. Everyone. Everyone is changing except for me!

All for one: Shinoshi...

Shinoshi:...

All for one: Shinoshi...

Shinoshi:....

All for one:*sign* he is too deep in thought. Omoikane if you please.

I felt a pull on the tail. My tail still felt a little bruise from last time.

Shinoshi:*yelps in pain*

Omoikane:And that's how you get out his trance. *Mumbled* honestly I think it's better for All Might to do that instead of him yelling at him.

All for one: back to what I was saying, Shinoshi you will be in a magician outfit while Dr. Garaki have the upgrades for your outfit to resemble the rabbit.

Shinoshi:Is it also because my hair looks like bunny ears?

All for one:It might be. Be serious about this. You can only use your clone quirk and the new discovery with Teleportation quirk. Omoikane, your quirk is called dogglehangier. You can transform to any animal and duplicate.

Omoikane:I see how It can work. By being an assistant and being inside of the hat. Once Shinoshi used his hat and I start duplicating bunnies out of his hat and attack the enemies.

All for one:That is absolutely correct. You are a really quick learner.

Kurogiri:If I must say it will be my pleasure to teach him everything and have him be the brains of an hacker.

All for one:not a bad idea at all.

Yep, Omoikane Improve a lot.

All For One:About that Haru wolf, Omoikane's mom. She is still working with us since she is a retired hero and now a villain. She won't expose anything to the heroes either. She has an important job to do that I can't tell you, she needs to focus.

Shinoshi:So... what's my actual job?

All for one:When you are secretly being a villain you will collect about the heroes, their abilities, quirk and many more. That's why we gave you those notebooks. Can you write fast?

Shinoshi:Yeah. If I'm in really deep into it, I'll be muttering while writing. Muttering makes the writing be fast and neat.

Omoikane:Oh what about the future heroes? Eraserhead sometimes let's Shinoshi work with them and we are going to the USJ. Maybe during that time he can also write down their quirks and their abilities. Just in case we might face them in the future.

Kurogiri: That's a good idea.

All for one:Yes, it is. Shinoshi not only will you write down the heroes, you'll also write down the future heroes. Now that everything is explained Shinoshi, you head to Dr. Garaki for your outfits and gadgets. Omoikane you stay here so we can train your quirk.

I went over to Dr. Garaki and he gave me my outfit and it definitely look like a magician rabbit.

Dr. Garaki:The mask from the eyes has the high ability of what a rabbit can see or more say vision. The difference between regular vision and rabbit vision is they can see better in the dark, field of vision of almost 360 degrees, and can Adjust the eyes to let u see well above the head and the corner without moving the head our a little titling. It allows you to see where danger is coming from. It could be heroes, low life's, thugs and other villains. Not all villains work together y'know. Not only does those eyes help, it can see moving objects or anything from very far distances. The nose will detect different type of smells, you'll touch the side of your hat that out come a small screen and to your left eye view, it will tell you what is it that found out same thing with hearing. The hearing range is 360 hertz to 42, 000 hertz compared to that of the average human hearing between 64 hertz and 23,000 hertz. Secondly, the ears give off heat from your body through a large number of blood vessels to keep yourself cool, this is something that would be helpful if someone use their quirks on you.

Shinoshi:What are the wavy hair strands for?

Dr.Garaki: That is a wig to keep you from your identity and also to go with the flowly movements to make it more aesthetic. The hat, it is big enough for not only for Omoikane but you can store objects and your magic stuff in here. It's kind of like your distraction or making an escape. The outfit and shoes gives you a growth boost. I already put a device that will help you be a 5'7. That will be a massive growth since your around the 4'11 or 5'0. That's why you're going to need to train to use these gadgets. With these shoes, the bottom does represent rabbit feet and the claws, that's helpful when your climbing. The shoes does give you a high boost to jump and run fast. *hand the outfit to Shinoshi* Put these on and head to All for one.

I put the outfit on with the gadgets.

(Shinoshi's villain outfit 😣) (A/N: I'll color it soon...)

After putting it on, I can feel myself slowly making me higher. It feels weird being so tall. I am here around 4ft and now I'm 5'7. I wonder if I'm going to be this tall when I'm in senior of Middle school.

I have a feeling I might be around 6ft in Highschool. Since both of my parents are tall. I think Aunt Nemuri told me my mom use to be around 5'7. So technically I am even more like my mom! Except being a bunny.

I slowly made my way to All for One and saw him talking to Omoikane and Kurogiri. I look to see a little closer to see what's happening and the next thing happened the shoes made me jump high towards them and I get ready to embrace the collage.

I hear a portal opening up surrounding around me.

I opened my eyes and saw I was in the light section from earlier. I look behind and saw...bunnies duplicating.

All for One:Now try to replicate and re disguise to yourself. 

I watch and see the performance happening. It was cool.

Omoikane changed back to his regular form looking exhausted.

All for One:Well done. You can now head over to Dr. Garaki for your outfit.

After that the wolf pup left. All for One turned his attention to me.

All for One:I see that you're having some trouble with the gadgets. No problem, we'll train until we say your ready. Let's pick out an alias for you what would be a good name?

I was thinking and something pop up.

Shinoshi:Oh, I know! Killer bunny!

All for One: Definitely not! It doesn't match the magician category. Try another one.

Shinoshi:ummm....wobbit?

All for one: You're very bad with these names. Think of your villain outfit and what you're. You're a rabbit and have a magician outfit.

Shinoshi: Rabbit and magician outfit...huh? Well, why not, Magirabbit?

All for One:....

Shinoshi:Like, how it's a little half of the 'magician', it's magi and rabbit it's fully rabbit not bunny. And scenes I am the leader, I can be named Mr. Magirabbit.

All for One:*deep sign* It's close enough. Your villain name with be Mr. Magirabbit.

Omoikane:I, whiskers the bunny assistant. Ready for training!

Omoikane came out of nowhere with his villain outfit and a bunny disguise.

Kurogiri:That one's a good name.

All For One:At least, it's actually a name and not a made up name that never made it into a dictionary.

Mr. Magirabbit and whiskers woah...

All for one:Now, time for training. It isn't just going to be about working on the gadgets, you're going to be having school with us. A homeschool for being villains and better educations. Today we are going to keep on working on the gadgets until we are comfortable. you are going to have homework, but work on it far away from anybody. You start right now.

______________________________________

10227

10/17/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 451 55
(This story is about u and various boys who like u )this is about you who moved from California to Japan to the famous hero school U.A. See you may b...
41.2K 1K 51
Mom's always drunk, dad's dead, stepdad is rarely home and I- I don't know what to do. Trying to get into your dream school is one thing, but having...
570K 9.5K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...
87.4K 2.4K 55
"Just because my dad is the number one hero, doesn't mean I was born to follow in his footsteps." -Yagi [Y/N] ⁙ Yagi [Y/N] the secret daughter of Yag...