Dealer | -Eddie Munson

By Moonybabe_

*STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Short story. -Princess , cause I was born to touch your feelings... More

CAST
Shithole
Cigarrete
Cops
Crazy Train
A day without you
Dear Monday
Party
When the party's over
The game
Happy Pills
Everything is Falling
That's what 'friends' are for
It's your choice
She does have feelings for him
Doubts
Dark Alley
You are safe
Little truce
Bruises

I hate myself for loving u

209 8 1
By Moonybabe_

Eddie Munson

I step out of the building, which I have been doing every Monday for the past four years of my life. Every time I'm there, I feel sick. Once I'm out it is like I can breathe again, I close my eyes for a moment before stepping off the sidewalk. I inhale deeply before letting go of the air through my mouth, letting my mind be distracted by the sound of the birds singing and the cars on the road.

Once I feel my heartbeat slowing down, I open my eyes again, then step off the sidewalk, directing myself towards where I parked the minivan in the morning. There were more cars than when I arrived, but I always remember where do I leave the van so it was no problem to spot it. Getting in the driving seat, as soon as I closed the door, there was silence.

My eyes get glassy to the point a tear rolls down my cheek, I hate this place. But I wasn't quite sure if I was crying for that reason or something else like...her.

I wanted to get mad every time I thought about what happened, but I couldn't. That's what frustrated me more.

I hit the steering wheel with my hands, in frustration. Heavy sighting before introducing the key into the car to turn on the motor and putting the gear lever in reverse.

I found myself driving back to Hawkins with a cigarette resting on my lips, sucking the living shit of the cigarette in my mouth to then blow the smoke through my nose. Velocity didn't seem to have an end, since the needle that marks the speed was up to the top and would not move from there.

I try to stop thinking about her, but I can't.

I didn't go to school today, because I didn't want to see her. I haven't even been in the trailer park, I've been leaving in my van trying to avoid her.

When we met at the place in the woods, I'll admit I was using Chrissy to make Hanna mad, and I don't feel any good about it. I gave Hanna a taste of her own medicine, if I can call it like that. Because that's how I felt when I saw she left the party with Steve. I felt used.

After Hanna left me and Chrissy on the bench, there was a long, uncomfortable silence. Chrissy tried to ask me what happened between the two of us but I was like a tomb. I didn't say a word about that, I just gave her what she came for in that place. Drugs. Then I left.

Someone calling my name took me out of my thoughts, making me realize how I almost drove off to the woods.

Holly shit!

Once I gain control, I blindly look for the radio on the floor of the passenger seat.

Damn it, where is it? There was a lot of fast food I've been eating through the last few days and some dirty clothes too.

I'ma mess.

As I seem to grab something large, I bring it close to me. Found it!

I press the button. "What?" I answered whoever was calling me.

"Wow, I thought you were dead, man," Gareth said with his sarcastic tone.

"Yeah I'm alive, what do you want Gareth?" As obvious it is, I haven't talked to him or the other boys of the hellfire club. I haven't even been in the rehearsals of Corroded Coffin, I don't even know if I'm still part of the band with as much I've been absent.

"Where have you been, Eddie?" He asks. "I just wanted to see if you were okay. We are going to the auto cinema later on if you want to go." Gareth changes the subject since he knows I will not talk about what's happening unless I want to.

I put the radio in between my legs. Then I turn the door lever to lower the window glass, throwing the cigarette to the road.

With one hand driving, I take the radio in my hand again and press the button.

"Do you guys want me to pick you up?" I hope I don't regret this.

"Finally, you let yourself see, Munson."

"Yes or no, Gareth, before I change my mind."

"Yes, damn it. I hope this takes off that bitching attitude of yours."

——-

Hanna O'Connell

Steve wouldn't let me get in the car unless I was in the passenger seat beside him. While sitting beside him, I could feel a lot of tension, I could see his brain running a mile per second.

The rest of the group was squeezed into the back seat. Dustin was sitting between Robyn holding Ruby in her legs and Lucas.

"Are we there yet, Stevie?" Ruby asks as she was resting her hands on Steve's seat while she played with his hair.

Steve smiles at her nickname, I don't know who is more fascinated with the other. Ruby because she has such a crush on him, or Steve dying of cuteness with her.

"Yes, we are almost there, little Ruby."

The Wheeler house. The only member of the Wheeler family I know is Mike because of the boys and Eddie but I don't know him very well to tell the truth. I've heard about Nancy, the girl who broke Steve's heart, even if he doesn't say it like that, but Robyn told me everything.

Steve turned to the right to get inside a vicinity where houses in a little more sophisticated style stood. We parked in front of a house with two floors and multiple windows. The first floor was made of breaks of different tones of maroon, while the second floor had whiteboards.

Steve didn't dare to turn to look at the house, he was looking at the steering wheel as if his life depended on it.

"I'll go for Mike." Dustin offers.

"But you are in the middle, how are you..." Sinclair didn't finish his sentence as Dustin leaned over him to open the door and crawl over him to get out.

"Like that," Dustin says as he stood outside the car.

I shake my head with a smile on my lips.

"Come on, Ruby, let go with Dustin." I indicate as I undo my seatbelt. I open my door to get out, then I open Ruby's door to help her get off Robyn's lap.

I walk by the hand with Ruby towards Dustin, who was impertinently waiting in front of the door of the house.

I hear the car of a door close so I stop to turn around. To my surprise, Steve got out of the car and now he was walking towards us, even though you could see he wasn't comfortable at all as he kept his hand inside his frontal jeans pocket with his sight at the floor.

Once he reaches Ruby and me, he stops walking and I take the chance to lean over Ruby that stood between us, and whisper to him. "You could have stayed in the car."

He didn't say a word and just walked toward Dustin, Ruby and I follow behind.

When the four of us stood in front of the door, Dustin rang the doorbell. The door was opened by a girl my age, with a perm, blue eyes, a button nose, and dressed like a preppy girl.

She looked at me the most since I'm a face she has never seen before.

Steve cleared his throat. "Hanna, this is Nancy, Mike's sister." We softly smiled at each other, there was something uncomfortable in the air.

"Hi, where is Mike?" Dustin like always went straight to the point.

"I don't know, but come on in guys, I'll see why is he taking so long." As Nancy makes space for us to step into the house, Steve placed his hand on my middle back as we walk inside.

"Nancy who is..." a woman appeared from the kitchen, she looked like Nancy but older and blonder. I guess that's her mother. "Steve! It's been a long time since we see each other!" Ms. Wheeler approaches Steve with a hug. As she breaks the hug, she notices Dustin, and Lucas, and treats them the same way she did with Steve.

"Um, Ms. Wheeler, this is Hanna and Ruby O'Connell. They just move to Hawkins." Steve said, placing back his hand on my middle back.

"Oh, welcome to Hawkins!" She said with a smile. "If you need anything, let me know, sweetheart."

"Thanks," I said with a smile.

"About that-" Steve interrupted. "Can Ruby stay here with Holly while we take the guys to the auto cinema?" Steve asked.

"Of course, in sure, they will get along." Ms. Wheeler said, placing her hands crossed over her belly. "Holly honey, come here please!"

This reminds me of my mom...this is everything she wanted to look like, everything she pretend to be. The perfect American mom with the perfect house, a daughter that looked just like Nancy.

I felt heaviness in my chest.

A little girl around Ruby's age went down the stairs, her ponytails jumping at each step she gave.

"Holly, this is Ruby, she is going to stay with us this afternoon." Holly waved a Ruby and she smiled. "Why don't you take Ruby to your room and play with your dolls? I'll bring you snacks later on." Holly nodded and reached her hand for Ruby to take.

Ruby first look at me for permission and as I nod yes, she let go of my hand to take Holly's. I hope they actually get along, Ruby could use some friends.

"Do you want a glass of water or something?" Ms. Wheeler asks.

"Sure..." I answered.

"Follow me then." She said as she turns around to walk to the kitchen.

Steve doesn't let me go alone since he whispered to the boys 'wait for Mike'. I don't know why is he getting overprotective in the Wheeler's house.

Mike's mom had just taken a glass of water as we entered the kitchen.

"Steve, do you want one ?" She asked as she saw I wasn't alone.

"I'm fine, thank you."

"So, Hanna, where do you come from?" She asked as she served water from a jar of glass.

"Ohio."

"Oh, so it must have been a big change from moving to a city to this town."

"Ha...yeah, it kind of was," I answered as Ms. Wheeler hands my glass of water.

"And Steve, how are your parents?"

"Traveling." He answers shortly. I looked at him, Steve kept a straight face.

"Well when they are back let me know, I haven't had a chat with your mother in so long."

Before Steve answered, Mike, came running to the kitchen. "I'm ready, I'm ready." He said, catching his breath. "I was talking with El, sorry." El, Mike's girlfriend. I don't know her since she lives in California now, but I've heard she is a very special girl.

¨Well I think we will leave now since we dont want to be late for the movie, ¨ Steve said, I didn't even have a drink of my glass of water.

¨Um- take care guys, Mike dont get into trouble.¨ Steve pulled me by the hand as he was in a rush to get out of here.

¨Henderson, Sinclair, come on.¨ Steve instructed opening the door of the house. ¨Wheeler if you take that long again next time you will go by feet.¨ Steve threatens. Jeez, what's wrong with him?

Now as we were all inside the car and as silent as we were just being yelled at by our mom we were finally on our way to the auto cinema.

We entered a big parking lot where cars were aligned in front of a tinny construction that hold a canvas where the film would be projected. Steve finds a good spot to watch the movie, not too far from the projection.

The sun was setting when we all step off the car, meaning there is not a lot of time till the sky turned dark.

----

Dustin Henderson

Steve has been in a really bad mood since we went to Hanna's trailer. I dont know what's wrong with him lately.

It's like he and Eddie were banished from the earth at the same time. I think I'm hallucinating them now, a guy that looks like Eddie from the back stood with some guys forming a group circle. The guy turned around and Gareth was there with Jeff too and... Eddie.

Holly shit, Eddie!

Eddie is here!

Oh, damn... Steve, Eddie, and Hanna are in here too. I thought as I stood in between, to my right was Eddie and to my left Steve and Hanna. I know a little of what is going on with the three of them thanks to Robyn, even though she hasn't told us details, it's kind of obvious. This is not going to end well.

I need to tell Robyn, Mike, and Lucas about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.2K 27
Follow the journey between two completely different people; one a highly respected teacher who is known for her friendly aura and gentle smiles..who...
36.4K 422 19
SOME RANDOM PROBABLY CRINGEY ONE-SHOTS OF MY FAVORITE COUPLE AMBROSIUS AND BALLISTERπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ IDK WHAT WILL BE IN HERE SO YA..... IDK ABT SMUT CUZ THIS...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
7.7K 163 52
Having 2 stories about Ace and Eyeball wasn't enough for me... here's another!! --- 3 mysterious girls arrive in Castle Rock, each with a leather ja...