Captivated [In Editing]

By Jahzara130

Catalina Jones has a dream of becoming a doctor. So she moved out of her parent's home and went to California... More

Intro
Prologue
Arrival
Compound
First day
Sanchez side
Interesting
The weekend
The bar
The Bar (2)
New character
Day after the bar
What a test?
An announcement
Last week of revisions/ memories
The deal
2 days left
Alone
First day
Last day
Report
Trip
Day's
Messages
A night to remember.
Day after
In Italy
A day in Italy
Jones household
News
He's here
???pov
Last week in Italy
Missing
Where Am I
I know that was her
Sick
Plan In Action
epilogue

Roommates

459 8 0
By Jahzara130

Catalina pov

The door opened and it was Nessa who walked in. "Omg Nessa!" "Omg Catalina" "I'm glad to see you" "Me too" 

"I guess we're sharing rooms now" "Yep soo...." "So..." "What do we do now" "I guess we wait till someone else comes." "I guess," she said.  

So now we are waiting for someone else to come. We made some small talk while waiting.

20 minutes later

It's been like twenty minutes and no one came yet. Until the door opened, revealing Marcio. *Well that's weird* "Hey" he said. "Hey," we said. "So I guess we're roomies," Nessa said, a little too happy.

I on the other hand felt weird, plus there's only one bed so how is this going to work? "So.." "So..." We keep on saying so till I said, "I think one of us should leave" "Yeah," he said. "But who"

We looked around the room till I said, "I'll go" "No I'll go" Nessa said. *That's not helping my situation* "No I'll go" he said. *Now what the fuck is going on" "Let's play rock paper scissors then" Nessa recommended. 

*She knows I'm bad at that, and I don't know why*  "Okay" Marcio said. "Okay," I said. "The person that wins go's" "Shouldn't it be the other way around" "It doesn't really matter so let's play" 

The game started and you know what I lost pretty badly. Everyone around for Nessa and Marcio was a tie. *like who does that* 

I sat down waiting to see who won. I felt like I slept. 

~~~~

I woke up on the bed in the room. I saw Marcio looking out of the window. *so I guess Nessa won, what a life!* I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. 

When I entered the bathroom it was huge.

*I like that the bathroom had color other than the bedroom* I did my business then I went back to the room.

"Why aren't you talking to me," he said. "I have nothing to say" "Oh really, you weren't like that last night" "LAST NIGHT WAS A MISTAKE!" "Know you shouting at me" 

"Can we just forget that" "What happen to the girl who confess that she liked me" "She's gone since she made a mistake" 

" A mistake, so I'M A JOKE TOO YOU" "THAT"S not what I'm saying" "So what are you saying" "You think I'm dom" "No, but what do you mean" 

"You and Abigail are a thing and you playing with my feeling" "WHAT!" "Why are you shocked, Is it because I know" "Where did you hear that" 

"It's for me to know and for you to find out" "Did she tell you that" "Maybe, maybe not" "Where nothing... nothing is going on between us" 

"You're good at lying... you know that" "I'm NOT LYING" he shouted in my face. I was shocked cause he never shouted at anyone like that. or does he? *Is he telling the truth, can't be I heard her say that*

Flashback

I saw Marcio take Abigail to a place to talk. I was wondering why so I followed them. I started to listen to their conversation. I heard something like "I like you" so she likes him. I'm sure he likes her too. 

He didn't say anything until she said, "Why not we should date... just forget about her" I was wondering who she was talking about. I hope it wasn't me. I'm not the person to ruin people's lives so I hope.

I didn't want to hear anything else until she said, "Catalina, forget her and be with me" So it is me. I Left not knowing what to do, I felt sad and mad, but I didn't know why. I know we didn't want to be the cause for her to hate me. 

Cause we didn't have the best ..... yeah you know. So I left there and went to my room. I knew I liked him, but I never knew it would have been this bad. 

End of flashback

"Hey, you there," he said waving his hand in my face. "Hmm yeah" "You seem lost in your thought.....what are you thinking" "Nothing" "You're a bad lier tell me"  "I k-kinda overheard the conversation you had with her"

"What conversation" "The time where you took her to a private place to talk" "Oh that" "Yeah that" "Where nothing" "But--shhh" he interrupted me. "You must have only heard her... I don't like her, Catalina. I like you"

"What do you mean" 

Flashback

I  took Abigail to talk to her. She confessed that she liked me, "I don't like you" I said. "Is it because of  Her" "Yes it is" "Why do you see in her that I don't have? "1: she won't sleep with any guy that comes her way 2: she is respectful....like others"

"Whoa never new," she said sarcastically.  "Know you now, now go and don't try to hurt her" 

End of Flashback

"You did that" "Yes" "Why" "Up to now you don't know that I genuinely like you" "I'm sorry" "Don't feel sorry...you just heard part of that conversation," he said. 

 Now I feel dom to believe that. Abigail never seems to like me, but now I know why. I wonder why she's so obsessed with him. *Did they fuck... should I ask him* 

"What it looked like you have a question for me' "Amm yeah I do" "What is it" "Amm did you and her" "Yes we did" I had no word. "But that was a mistake" at least he admits it. 

"So what are we" "What do you want us to be," he said. "I amm" "You don't have to tell me to know" *What are we* I thought.

"So what do we do know" "Dinners going to be ready soon so you can go get ready," he said. "Okay"

I grabbed my things to wear and went to the bathroom. I decided to take a shower. While I was bathing I heard the door open. 

"AHHHH WHO'S THERE" I screamed covering up my private parts. "It's not like I haven't seen you already," Marcio said. "you could have knocked" "Ohh sorry forgot" 

"Yo-nevermind.... hurry to leave" "I just came to place my toothbrush down" "Okay hurry" I then heard the door close. *I sometimes forget that he did see me before, I'm still a little shy, but I'm getting used to it*

After my shower, I placed my clothes on. *It was casual and I liked it*

I came out of the bathroom to see Marcio on the phone. *I wonder who he's texting* "I'm leaving," I said. "okay," he said and then went back on his phone.

I walked down to see most of the students there. I sat by my friend until he came down.

Marcio pov

 After Catalina left I went back on my phone. Xavier had some good news for me from the Jones. He said that the Russian mafia only came here to find a weakness in them. He also said that the spy already told them about their daughter.

*Fuck* He said that there coming for her. He didn't tell me that it was Catalina, but now it's her. *That's why she's been getting these random threats...there from them*

What am I going to do? Should I tell her or not? She doesn't know what her family does for a living... she's going to be shocked, mad, or sad. I can't really predict her emotion. 

He also told me that there's a spy here too, but who? I called Renard to look this up for me. To see if anyone is suspicious. 

I took a bath changed my clothes and head down to eat.

I Walked down to see everyone waiting for me. I sat down in the last seat which was all the way at the front. I wanted to sit by her, but I couldn't. 

The servants served the food and everyone started to eat. I looked at Catalina seeing her smile and was happy. *I don't know how long that's going to last* 

~~~~

Everyone was in their room except Catalina. I think she's with her friends. After a while, she entered and lay in bed. *It was only one, but I don't think it's a problem* 

I Saw her get up and went to the bathroom with something in her hand. She then came out in her nightwear.

It was not her usual sleepwear, but it was nice. 

"Are you going to sleep in the bed" "Yeah why" "I'll sleep on the couch" "No I'll sleep there" "No it's okay I'll sleep there?" she said, and then went to the couch.

She lay down and then fell asleep. I didn't want her to sleep there.

3 hour later

I waited three hours before moving her to bed. *She was light, for her age.* I then went to sleep next to her.

____________

Words: 1560

Well, thank you for 700+ reads,s and for those who made it this far thank you.🙏😊😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 24.9K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
949K 33.8K 30
Catalina and Diego never got over each other after high school, but years later they meet by chance, and multi-millionaire Diego sweeps her off of he...
451 29 11
A fun-loving young woman yearning for financial freedom and love becomes entangled in lies and scandal while working for a cynical billionaire. ...
769K 16.6K 128
||EDITING|| He was like the Devil, but his beauty on the outside made me feel weak. His whole being made me weak, and I have no idea why. I hate him...