The Brothers and Their Sister...

By Teenwolfmk55

So I'm back, people. In the third book of the brothers and their sister. They have been through so much, I'm... More

Meet the new boss
Hello, Cruel World
The Girl Next Door
Defending Your Life
Shut up, Dr.Phil
Slash Fiction
The Mentalists
Time for a wedding
How to win friends and influence monsters
Death's Door
Adventures In BabySitting
Time After Time
The Slice Girls
Plucky Pennywhistle's Magic Menagerie
Repo Man
Out With The Old
The Born-Again Identity
Party on, Garth
Of Grave Importance
The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons tattoo
Reading is Fundamental
There Will be Blood
Survival of the Fittest
We Need To Talk About Kevin
Whats up, tiger mommy?
Bitten
Blood Brother
Southern comfort
A Little Slice of Kevin
Hunteri Heroici
Citizen Fang
Torn and Frayed
LARP and the real girl
As Time Goes By
Everybody Hates Hitler
Trial and Error
Man's Best Friend with Benefits
Remember the Titans
Goodbye Strangers
Freaks and Geeks
Taxi Driver
Pac-Man Fever
The Great Escapist
Clip Show
Sacrifice
I think im gonna like it here
Devil May Care

Heartache

125 6 0
By Teenwolfmk55

I'm in another random town, people getting ganked, bit in the neck, A vampire for sure.
It's day, if there is a nest here, they are sleeping hopefully, but I'm hoping its a single vamp. I go into my trunk and open up my arsenal which isn't much, mostly my blades, a few guns, bullets, holy water, and luckily a little dead man blood. I need some info, I get on the phone calling Garth, I've heard every hunter had been calling him for advice. he picks up saying" hello?" I said" hey Garth, it's me Bella Winchester." he said" Bella, why you calling?" I said" I'm in a town, vamps. anyway to find out if it's a nest or just a single vamp or two?" He said" yeah, uh how many attacks?" I said" about 3 in the last week." he said" single, I think. but maybe 2." I said" k, bye." He said" bye." I hung up, okay. okay.
It's nighttime and I'm hunting for the thing or things. I have my machete and dead man blood. I'm in an alley, I hear movement to my right. I hear growling, I turn around and look straight in the eyes of a were wolf. oh crap, I take off running full speed.
I get away from the shifter, I call Garth saying" it wasn't a vamp." he said" what?" I said" not a vamp I think a shifter, you know shape shifter messing with my mind." he said" then silver." I said" I know, bye." I hung up and hoped it wasn't a shape shifter. I get in my car and drive to a motel getting a room, I went in there and started searching around. I found nothing, the one time I need my nerd, Sam. I stay up all night, searching and searching. finding nothing, I go to a restaurant and get a coffee. I go back to my room and sit there, thinking. okay so if it's a shifter that equals silver, if it's a vamp that equals chop off head, if it's both chop off head and silver.
It's night and I go out again loaded with silver bullets, silver daggers, dead man blood, and a machete. I find the thing and say" what are you?" It said" vampire, and yes there is a werewolf in town." I said" okay let's fight." we circled each other and then I ran forward, with a machete in my hand. I cut off the head, clean shot. I wiped blood off my hands, and I burned the body. it's still night so I go look for the werewolf, I see it, its in transformation, how? I run up to it and it sees me coming, it Clawed my side, I winced but didn't go down. I grabbed my gun loaded with silver bullets, it kept attacking me, it nearly bit me but I shot it in the mouth then the heart. it's dead, I burn the body and go to my car. I sit in the seat and gritted my teeth, crap my side. I start driving and get back to my motel room, I go to the bathroom and look at the claw mark, ouch. it's bloody and it isn't deep, I bandaged it and went into the main part, I laid on the bed and nearly fell asleep. but I didn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.7K 47
I was taken by a vampire about 10 years ago. He made me stay on his nest. Everything ended when those two hunters came in the town. They killed 10 va...
65.4K 2.4K 105
"one night he wakes strange look on his face pauses, then says 'you're my best friend' and you knew what it was he is in love" - "you are in love" by...
423K 8.9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...
36.2K 769 10
One day Bella gets a call from an old 'friend' of hers. He and his brother need her help. Read to find out more. //!!!!Discontinued!!!!//