You Are My Everything (UNDER...

By rhythm_says_hi

Her goal was to prove her brother's innocence. His motive was to bring his best friend's truth to the front o... More

Prologue
Cast
Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Need a little help
Prequel

Chapter 14

894 71 35
By rhythm_says_hi

At Naveen's Base

"We need to do something guys."

"Did you find anything in the records Naveen?" Raj asked.

"I have found something. And this is just bizzare."

"What is it?" Gunny asked, clearly disturbed by hearing Naveen's voice.

"You see this record here? I tried to tally the names with the list sent to us by Intelligence. 3 of the names are in the list. But the other two...there is nothing related to them. Now we will need to find more about these two."

"But before that, I need to ask something to you two." Raj said, turning towards Gunny and Naveen.

"Han bol."

"Since when, Abhimanyu is helping us in the mission?"

"What the heck Raj? Ye tu kya bak raha hai? Have you lost your mind?" Naveen was shocked but Gunny stayed quiet.

"Gunny, tell me. I just want to know the truth. Naina ne mujhe abhi bataya hai ki Abhimanyu was the one who broke this news to her."

"Naina ne tujhe kab bataya be?"

"Oh God Naveen. What I mean to say is that she was talking to my picture and...."

"Which reminds me.... teri picture meri gudiya ke paas kaise gayi? Tune di?"

"Tujhe abhi hi ye sab bakwas karni hai kya yar Naveen? Can't we focus on the matter on hand?"

"Shut up... both of you... Had hai yar. I am out. I ain't dealing with you two. Matlab yahan desh ki security par baat aa rahi hai but no tum dono lad lo aapas mein pehle."

"Gunny, he started it....."

"Bilkul chup. Muh se aawaz nikli to main khud goli maar dunga tum dono ko."

"What on earth are you talking about Gunny Bhai?" Ria entered the house, clearly tired from the hectic schedule.

"Are bachchi dekh na. Ye Raj aur Gunny mil kar mujhe dhamki de rahe hein."

Meanwhile, Raj got so tired with this banter that he, himself moved towards the computer to check the reports sent by the headquarters. He found some encrypted messages and started to decode them.

The following words were written, 

'CJAPNC ALPHA LIMA ECHO KILO HOTEL'

The pen slipped from Raj's hand as soon as he saw this message.

"Stop it both of you, right now. Gunny, who is the informer at the KMA?"

"Kya hua Raj? Why are you so panicked?" Gunny asked seeing the sweat forming on Rajveer's forehead.

"That message....." And he started coughing.

"Damn it Raj. Kitni baar tujhe bola hai, give your body some time heal." Naveen immediately scolded him.

"None of it matters right now. Answer the question, Gunny."

"What's in the message?" Now it was Naveen's turn to be concerned.

"The message says target and the name is Alpha Lima Echo Kilo Hotel meaning Alekh." Raj tried to explain the both.

"What????? No!!!!!!!!" Ria immediately screamed from behind.

"Ria, bacche what happened? Tu kyun aise chillayi?" Naveen ran to her. 

"Yes Ria, kya hua? Do you him?" Raj asked next.

"Ria, first calm down. Alekh will be safe. But are you related to him anyway?" Gunny asked, clearly getting suspicious.

"Raj Bhai, Naveen Bhai, Gunny Bhai, Alekh is my fiancè."

"Kyaaaaaaa???" All three of them yelled this time.

"Yes, my real name is Samaira Jha. I met Alekh about 1 and half years back. He was upset by what happened with Neelu. But, the more I knew him, the more I realized ki Alekh jaisa insan uparwale ne farishta bana kar bheja hai meri life mein. You see, even though I am doctor, my life was hell. Hospital mein mere ek senior hein. He is really big pervert. Hospital duties ke time, intentionally mujhe room mein akele mein bulate the. Kabhi bahane se corridor se rasta rokna ya dhakka maar kar... touch kar ke...." Samaira took a shuddering breath to compose herself. Whereas, the three Majors were literally shaking with anger.

"Things became worse when that senior approached my parents for marriage alliance. Unhe laga ladka achhe job mein hai, bangla hai, gaadi hai, respectable hai. Wo kitna respectable hai ye main hi janti hu. So I tried to convince my parents to refuse the marriage proposal. When he came to know the next day.... he......." Samaira was now on the verge on sobbing so Naveen immediately hugged her to calm her.

"Chup bachche... shant ho jaa tu. Hum baad mein baat karenge."
"Yes Ria. Shant ho jao." Raj said while caressing her hair, like an elder brother. And Gunny just rubbed her back to soothe her.

"That's okay. The next day he locked me with himself in his cabin. Usne poora corridor khali karwa diya ye keh kar ki koi bhi us corridor ko use nahi karega. He...... he was....." The three immediately understood the unsaid words she was trying to speak.
"But us din Alekh ka appointment tha. He was wounded a few days back so I had to change the dressing. He came looking for me that day. He saved me. Naina was with him, too. She..." Ria started laughing through her tears.

"Naina ne us doctor ko itna maara ki Alekh samjh hi nahi paa rahe the ki hume chup karaye ya Naina ko jaa kar pakde. But, he finally, went to drag her back. My parents immediately came and started telling that I was going to be married to that doctor. That was it. Alekh ne humara hath pakda aur wahi bahar mandir mein jaa kar... full filmy style mein declare kiya that from that moment on, I was engaged to him and he will marry me as soon as I'm mentally ready for it. They both are literally my family now. I do miss my parents. But I won't go back until they accept my decision." She was still in Naveen's embrace while the other two took a seat across her.

"Then how did you get involved here?"

"Alekh ne humein force kiya ki hum exam de kar military hospital mein apply karein. As soon as I got selected, the head was impressed by my records and academics. So, he told me that I needed to help in an undercover mission. Since, I was new. Humara aisa kuchh khaas traceable database nahi tha, thus it was safe to send me to this place. Hum Gunny ka naam jante the. But when I was introduced to Naveen Bhaiya, I immediately decided that there was no way I was going to back up now. And then one day, Raj Bhai, you were brought here. It was then, when I decided ki uparwala chahe apke badle meri jaan maang le... par apki jaan to use bakshni hi hogi. I will not let him take you away from us."

"Chup. Khabardar aisi bakwas ki to." Raj immediately shut her up.

"Exactly, abhi hum teeno zinda hai. Aur ab to waise bhi apka khas khyal rakhna hoga humein." Gunny teased her.

"Bhai, humare juniors ki shadiya set ho rahi hain aur yaha hum hain.. jinki zindagi aaj bhi banjar hai." Naveen said, faking sadness.

"Teri zindagi... aur banjar??? To Shalini ke sath kiska scene hai dude?" Now Raj started teasing Naveen.

"Tu to kuchh bol hi mat saale. Tujhe meri behen hi mili thi kya? I still don't approve of you both. Are bachchi hai wo." Naveen said to Raj.

Gunny and Ria got up, when Gunny said,
"Here we go again. Oye Naina ke Bhaiya and Naina ke Saiyaan, the Captains are going to tell their plan to Abhi tomorrow morning at 0900 hours. Stay prepared. Good night."
Ria kept laughing, all the way back to her room.

"Abe Gunny, ruk tu. Bahut bol raha hai. Are han, Ria... bachche aram se so. I have alerted my spies to stay alert and increase the team members if needed. Alekh ko kuchh nahi hoga. Chinta mat kar." Naveen said.

"Exactly Ria. As I have said before mere zinda rehte kisi ne bhi mere desh aur cadets ki taraf aankh utha kar bhi dekha to I'll make their life hell. Aur agar inki itni himmat hai ki direct mere cadets ko target kar raha hai to abhi beech mein ye Rajveer Singh Shekhawat khada hai... unki dhaal ban ke...."

Ria got so emotional that she just hugged Rajveer tight while Rajveer kept his hand on her head as an elder brother protecting his sister. Ria bid them both good night and went to her room.

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE. GUYS FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE IMMENSE LOVE AND SUPPORT TO THIS STORY. I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. THANKS FOR EVERY VIEW, VOTE AND COMMENT.
NOW, WHAT DO YOU ALL FEEL ABOUT THIS PLOT TWIST? DID ANYONE EXPECT THIS STORY BEHIND ALEKH'S ENGAGEMENT? SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN COMMENTS. DO VOTE AND SHARE THE STORY. LOVE YOU ALL. TAKE CARE ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 99 2
This story starts from the Rajveer court martial, mujhe hemesha s lgta tha ki , kaas naina rajveer ko bacha leti uss episode m kaas ....to soacha ki...
139K 8.2K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
40.2K 2.1K 35
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...