I Promise We'll See Eachother...

By sseemmpp

one night, one mission, one justice. What happens if one night something unexpected happens and leaves you sh... More

Chapter 1 - One Night
Chapter 2 - Sweet Killer
Chapter 3 - Planned?
Chapter 4 - Person of interest
Chapter 5 - The side
Chapter 6 - Alive
Chapter 7 - New
Chapter 8 - Lies
Chapter 9 - Awake
Chapter 10 - Special
Chapter 11 - Rest
Chapter 12 - Funeral
Chapter 13 - Double Date?
Chapter 14 - Scary Movie
Chapter 15 - Double Date
Chapter 16 - Jealous?
Chapter 17 - A baby?
Chapter 18 - Pregnant?!
Chapter 19 - Venice
Chapter 20 - Cute Baby
Chapter 21 - Together
Chapter 22 - cold
Chapter 23 - Not a surprise
Chapter 24 - Changed
Chapter 25 - Shopping with Khun
Chapter 27 - The ring
Chapter 28 - Y.E.S
Chapter 29 - Small Gift
Chapter 30 - Grandparents
Chapter 31 - Lucky for eachother
Chapter 32 - What's mine is yours
Chapter 33 - If he loves you then we love you too
HAPPY END
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 26 - Preparations

507 22 0
By sseemmpp

1st part of Pete's birthday.

(This chapter will be short because the next one will be long. Every point of view of Pete and Vegas and also emotions, feelings, and thoughts will be shown. Also, thank you guys for the 10,000+ reads! I love you all. >_<
-sseemmpp)

Vegas

This day finally happened. It's Pete's birthday! Right now, Pete is at the main family's house because Khun and Porsche asked him to.

I have plenty of time to plan for his birthday. as well as a quick bake for his cake.

In fact, I'm doing it right now.

I called some of the caterers already and they were on their way also. I'm so excited! Pete will come home around 3 pm.

Pete didn't bring Venice with him because I said so. I delegated his care to Macau while Pete was away.

"Boss, the caterers are here already." Nop said.

"Okay, let them in." I said with a smile.

Finally! The cake is done! I'm so tired. I started making this cake around 10 am and now it is already 12 pm.

I just need to shower and then help the caterers with the preparations.

I went to our room and looked for the red box. The special box I bought, I opened it and saw the ring that Pete would be wearing for the rest of his life. I can't wait to hear him say the word "yes" later on. I am so nervous and excited at the same time. I put the red box back in the drawer.

I brought a towel with me and then went to the shower.

"Okay, I'm ready." I put on some nice clothes, then put on his favorite perfume that he always wants me to wear. And I also wear my glasses because he said I look good with those on.

I texted Porsche to ask Pete if he's okay.

Porsche

(Vegas) Hi! Where is Pete? Is he doing alright?

(Porsche) Yes, like always, we watched some series with Tankhun. We can't get away with this, but it seems like he's enjoying it.

(Vegas) oh really? Haha. Where's Kinn? Is he still at work?

(Porsche) Yes, he still is.

(Vegas) Don't forget about Pete's birthday celebration later, okay?

(Porsche) I know, bye now.

The conversation ended.

Pete

(Vegas) baby, how are you?

(Pete) Hello baby! I'm fine. How about you, Venice and Macau? I'm sure the house is quiet because I'm not there.

(Vegas) We are doing fine, baby, just like you.

(Pete) That's great!

(Vegas) I love you, my baby.

(Pete) I love you more, baby.

(Vegas) Okay, have a good time with them. And chat me if you're going home early. 3 pm or early, okay? Don't make me miss you.

(Pete) Okay, okay. I love you!

(Vegas) I love you more!

The conversation ended.

I already helped the caterers. And we are already finished with the work. And it's already 2:30 p.m., with only 30 minutes left.

To be continued...

Next chapter

"Surprise!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 349 70
"If I will be given a chance to save him, I will do everything. Even if it costs my life." Is it forbidden to love someone you once had? The person y...
3.5K 32 39
READ JUST ONE LOOK FIRST Zayn's gone - and suddenly, so is the rest of the gang. Are they alive? Where'd they go? No one knows. Will they...
2K 163 24
You and Luke have been the closest of friends ever since you first met in pre-school. People would say that you two were inseparable. At the play gro...
4 0 11
When you go out drinking with the girls, but don't remember anything that happened. Then suddenly you wake up in the wrong bed with someone who you w...