Make You Believe [A Liam Payn...

由 michellelley

Make You Believe is the story between Marielle and Liam and how a weird twist in destiny brings them together... 更多

Make You Believe (A Liam Payne Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SEQUEL DETAILS

Chapter 8

342 7 0
由 michellelley

Wow, Liam's flat is so much bigger and nicer than mine, well when you're an international popstar I guess that's something you get to have. It has cute little kitchen in the corner right when you walk in, a huge living room with couches, a plasma screen TV and a huge window with a view of the pool we were just at. He goes on to give me a tour of the place, showing me his bathroom and his enormous bedroom. After the grand tour, we head back to the kitchen. Liam begins to scan the refrigerator as I take a seat on top of the counter, swinging my legs.

“Sorry, I don’t have much in here…I can make you a grilled cheese sandwich” he offers, holding up a packet of cheese slices and bread.

“Wow, that's a pretty fancy meal there.” I joke sarcastically, absentmindedly swinging my feet. He playfully rolls his eyes as he places a pan on the stove top and begins preparing the sandwiches, leaving them in the pan and turning back to me.

Liam’s POV

I look over to Marielle after putting the sandwiches on the stove top; she looks so cute just swinging her legs back and forth as she sits up on the counter. I'm really glad she's here today, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her since yesterday. I could tell that we were getting some curious looks from people who saw us holding hands and then having her be introduced as my friend. We just don't have a title and that's okay for now, I don't want to pressure her. I make my way to her and stand right between her knees, wrapping my arms around her waist.

“So…what do you want to do now?” I ask, my face inches from hers. She looks at me, her hazel eyes shining from the sunlight coming through the window. She shrugs her shoulders, looking a bit nervous. I wanted to tease her a bit so I leaned in closer, our lips barely touching. I couldn't keep the charade up long enough before finally kissing her, it's been less than 24 hours and I've been craving her lips on mine the entire time. She's so shy and seemingly innocent, but the second we kiss its like a fire ignites inside her and she becomes more confident, opening her mouth to deepen the kiss. She takes her delicate hands and runs her fingers through my hair, giving me goosebumps. I retort by running my hand down her exposed thigh, giving me a satisfactory reaction from her. Some time passes before she breaks the kiss, her face still close to mine as her uneven breath hits my face.

“Liam?” she whispers.

“Yes, beautiful?” I answer as romantically as I can

“The food’s burning.” she says flatly. What?!

I immediately turn around and she's right: there's a cloud of dark smoke and a few flames coming from the pan so I begin to panic. I grab the fire extinguisher from the cabinet under the sink and douse the flames quickly. Once it's completely out, I turn back to Marielle; her hands are covering her mouth, clearly suppressing either her shock or laughter. We both look at each other and instantly begin laughing, this entire situation is amusing. She hops off the counter and goes to examine the charred remains of our food, looking back to me with a sympathetic pat on the back.

“I think it's best you stick to your day job.” She continues to laugh as I pout. Her laugh is so cute and whenever she smiles I can't help but do the same. "I should go now, Jade's probably waiting for me." she sighs as she takes her purse off the counter and swings it over her shoulder. As she begins to walk towards the door, I grab her hand and spin her back around to face me, our bodies pressed together.

“You don’t think I’m letting you go that easy, do you?” I smirk, pressing my lips to hers. She smiles into the kiss as she puts her arms around my neck while I put mine around her waist. How does this girl have such an affect on me in such a short amount of time? I just want her to be mine.

“Liam…” she breaks the kiss and looks up at me with concern in her eyes “…what is this?” she quickly points to herself and then to me. Oh, I guess we're going to have that talk now. I thought of postponing that maybe until our third date (does today even count as I date? i hope so.) but if she wants to talk about it now that's what we'll do.

“That's a good question. I know we want to take things slow, but I was hoping we could fast forward to the part where you’re my girlfriend.” I raise my eyebrows like I'm asking a question even though it sounds more like a suggestion; I probably should’ve phrased it that way. She smiles, a hint of blush appearing on her cheeks. I hope that means yes.

“I think that can be arranged…” her voice is low and she begins running her fingers through my hair before putting her lips back on mine. Our first kiss as an official couple was short lived when her phone begins to ring loudly. She pulls apart, disappointment in her eyes which then turns into annoyance when she sees Jade's name on the screen.

“Hello?...Yeah, yeah I’m on my way down…okay…okay…bye.” She hangs up and puts the phone back in her pocket. “I gotta go…” she looks down, some of her hair falling in front of her face. I take a few strands of her beautiful dark hair and tuck them gently behind her ear. She giggles and quickly pecks my lips before making her way towards the door again.

“You just became my girlfriend and you’re already leaving?” I whine, pouting my lips.

“Don't give me that look. I'll see you again. Promise.” she laughs, jokingly pinching my cheek.

“Fine…I’ll see you later. Goodnight.” I kiss her again, trying to make the time last.

“Goodnight.” she says, making her way to the elevator. She steps in and waves shyly as the doors slowly close.

Marielle and I are officially dating, and I can only think of 4 people that have to be the first to know. I take out my phone and quickly send out a mass text to my best mates: “Emergency Skype meeting NOW” I hit send and hastily get my laptop from my room and sign in to Skype. I watch as each of the boys’ names light up on my friends list; I start a group chat and soon enough 4 of my best friends’ faces popped up on the screen.

“Hey lads!” I said happily, waving at Harry, Niall, Louis and Zayn. I really want my 4 best mates to hear the good news first. They don’t even know that I’ve been talking to Marielle so they're probably going to be shocked

“Hi! Okay so what’s the emergency?” Louis asks, bringing his face closer to the camera in anticipation.

“Well…I want you lads to be the first to know…I have a girlfriend.” I announce somewhat shyly. The cheers coming from each screen are so loud combined that I have to lower the volume on my laptop. 

“Aye, that’s my boy! So who is she?” Niall asks with a huge smile on his face.

“Ah, well…her name is Marielle and she lives in the same town, only about 15 minutes away…she’s really funny, sweet and she likes me for me and not because I’m famous or anything.”

“Atta boy, Payno.” Louis says jokingly, a smile on his face. “How does she feel about the band anyway?”

“Well the paps totally busted our first date but she wasn’t upset by it. I don’t want to throw this life at her and have her get overwhelmed, ya know?”

“Yeah, that makes sense…but we still have to meet her when we all meet up in 3 weeks.” Zayn remarks.

“Of course, you guys will love her…”

Marielle’s POV

I see Jade and Andy sitting poolside as I get out of the building. The party has cleared out and the pool is reflecting the setting sun and its array of colors, making it look even more breathtaking. I must have a stupid smile on my face because the second Jade sees me I know she knows. It’s this weird best friend telepathy thing we’ve had for years; we always know what the other one is thinking and it really helps in these kinds of situations when you don’t exactly know what to say.

“Finally Mari, I was beginning to think…oh my god…did he…?” she asks excitedly, a sly smile creeping on her face. I nod quickly, my stupid smile turning into a grin from ear to ear. Jade instantly jumps up from her chair to give me a hug.

"I don't know what this is..." Andy says, motioning towards us "but I can tell that my mate Liam is officially off the market."

“Don’t worry, Andy, you’re still going to have your lads night out.” Jade laughs, patting him on the back.

“Oh yeah, of course! We better be heading back, I have work early tomorrow. See you later!” Jade and I each give Andy a hug and make our way to the car. We sit in the car and before Jade even turns the engine on the questions begin to flood out of her mouth.

“Okay you have to tell me everything! What did you guys do? How did he ask? What did you say? How--”

“Jade, you’re speaking a mile a minute! Chill.” I stop her before she passes out from lack of oxygen. “Anyway, we’ll get back to that later…what about you and Andy?” hopefully changing the topic will postpone me telling her what happened. Of course I want to tell her but it's probably not the safest thing to do when she's driving, she tends to be a little sparatic with good news.

“Oh yeah…he’s a great guy and really fun to hang out with but I don’t really see it getting further than that. Too bad though…we could’ve double dated!” we both burst out laughing at the thought of us double dating. She doesn't let the questions go so I give her the bare essentials on what happened which seems to be satisfactory to her. The car ride soon grows silent and I find myself leaning my head against the window, watching the sunset as I think about how happy I am.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 46.1K 92
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...