Chapter 13

The bright summer sun is peaking through the window of the hotel room the next morning causing me to wake up. I only had 1 drink last night so thankfully I don’t feel too hungover, just a little headahce. Its about 10:00am which means I've slept through the boys interviews so I quickly grab my laptop from inside the bed side drawer and go onto BBC Radio 1’s website. Right on the front page is a huge link directing to the boys interview from this morning so I click on it, anxious to see if Liam said anything about us.

Welcome to the Radio 1 Breakfast Show! I’m Nick Grimshaw and today I’ve got the one and only One Direction in the studio today, how are you lads?

All: Hey! Hi!

So let’s talk about the album! It’s coming out in 2 weeks that’s pretty exciting! Harry can you tell us what the fans can expect?

Harry: Well its called Take Me Home and its not much different from the last, just a bit more mature and we wrote a lot of the songs so that’s cool.

Niall: Yeah we’re really proud of it and we hope the fans like it!

Of course they’ll like it! If you guys sang about toilet paper and pajama jeans it’d be #1 worldwide!

All: *laugh*

So I guess we should move on to the fun stuff, the juicy gossip! Zayn is it true that you got a tattoo of a dragon on your bum?

Zayn: Aw mate how’d ya know? *everyone laughs* No, no truth to that I’m afraid.

Alright then, too bad. Niall, is it true you boys are moving to America?

Niall: America is great but no we’re not. We’re still here in London.

Uh huh I see…ah this one is one that everyone’s been talking about. Liam, has a beautiful young woman by the name of Marielle entered your life making you officially off the market? *fake sobs*

I froze. This was it. There’s no turning back now.

Liam: This is true yeah. *boys fake gasp*

Wow, well this is a Radio 1 exclusive right here! Well tell us mate, what’s she like?

Liam: She’s great! We met a few weeks back and we just clicked instantly. She gets me and my life and I’m really luck to have her.

Louis: Yeah we met her and she’s just a lovely girl. They really do make a great pair! *boys burst out into aw’s*

That’s fantastic, I’m happy for ya, mate! Well thank you boys for coming in today, good luck on the album!

I don’t know what to say. I’m so happy to have Liam and even though I know its going to be scary adjusting to public life I know he’s worth it. I log on to Twitter and immediately see that everyone's talking about Liam's announcement. I now have 20,000 followers now which totally shocks me (I’m glad I don’t tweet embarrassing things for people to see) and thousands of interactions from fans.

“Mari and Liam I knew it!”

“I ship Lielle so hard omg they’re so cute!”

“Finally one of the boys dates a normal girl! Helps give hope to the rest of us!”

“Ew Liam could do so much better than that fat bitch.”

I sigh at the last comment; I’ve been getting comments like this ever since Liam and I were first pictured together and thankfully it's a minority of the fans. I promised myself that I would ignore them because they're just faceless strangers on the internet who don’t know me in real life. I check my phone and see a text from Liam so I eagerly open it.