The Noble Lady

By thycelestia_

A story of a lady living in a bed of roses, an international model, she have it all like literally all she wa... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Uno
Dos
Tres
Quatro
Cinco
Sais
Siete
Nueve
Diez
Onse
Dose
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecesiete
Dieceocho
Diecenueve
Veinte
Veinte Uno
Veinte Dos
Veinte Tres
Veinte Quatro
Veinte Cinco
Epilogue
Final Words
SC: Reconciliation

Otso

1.2K 91 15
By thycelestia_

"Look at them, they look so sweet!"

Imelda, the best of all the best praised while looking at her boys & girls swaying on the middle of the hall.

"Can you stand up, mom? Let's dance?"

Bongbong the ever sweetest son asked the mother, Imelda softly chuckles as she tries to stand up but was assisted by her son.

"Lo & Behold, the former first lady and her son, his excellency President Bongbong Marcos approaching the center corner for a mother and son dance!"

All the guests applaud as they fixed their gaze to the mother and son same with the ladies & gentlemen' who were currently dancing.

A ROYAL DANCE WITH THE ROYAL FAMILY, IT IS.

The music was changed into a sweet and soft melody for slow dance. When it finished, all of the guests stood up and give them a warm applause.

"Tita Irene, pwede ba naming hiramin 'to ngayon?"

Borgy suddenly asked Irene as he holds his cousin' shoulders, Amara was startle looking at her cousin curiously.

"Why? Where are you guys going?"

Irene asked her nephew, brows raised.

"May pupuntahan lang po kami tita, ibabalik po namin si Ara ng safe at buo, walang labis walang kulang."

Borgy assured his aunt, Irene glance at her daughter as she nods to Borgy.

"Yes! Let's go baby girl!"

Borgy joyously express, he kissed his aunt' head before pulling his cousin gently.

"Where are we going ba, kuya? Dahan-dahan naman, naka-heels ako oh!"

Amara complained because Borgy is walking fast while holding her hand.

"You'll gonna love this, let's go kasinsins!"

Borgy called his other cousins who were also aware about this, they went outside as they immediately rode their black SUV.

"Hindi niyo pa ako sinasagot, where are we going?"

Amara curiously asked as she looked at her cousins who were just laughing with their silly jokes.

"Okay, we're here!"

The lady was stunned as soon as she peeked at the window, they were in the side of the sea with a beautiful moon above. The Marcos' boys were the first one to get off the van as they assist their princess.

"Wear this, baka ginawin ka.."

Matthew handed the furry white shawl to his cousin and kissed her head. Amara clung her hands unto her kuya Borgy's arms as they all walk towards the sea.

"This feels like heaven.."

Amara utters that made her manong's smiled, hearing the sound of the waves, fresh air and being around with her loving cousins who treats her like a princess surely feels like heaven.

She was standing in the middle of her cousins, it was only the six of them. Her kuya Luis and kuya Mike wasn't able to go with them, daddy duties.

"Hay naku mga manong's, you'll be daddy's nadin soon.."

Amara trailed-on as she breathed-out.

"Ikaw parin naman ang first princess sa family.."

Alfonso replied, Amara softly chuckles as she proudly agreed.

"But seriously, if ever magpakasal na kayo.. Don't break your promises to each other ha, don't break your wife's heart kasi kapag siya na yung pinakasalan mo kailangan mong panindigan 'yun. Kapag talaga malaman kong nagloloko kayo, malilintikan kayo sa'kin."

The boys laugh with what Amara has said but they think that it was some kind of words with two meanings but immediately shrugged it off.

"Don't break your daughter' heart kasi it feels like hell."

Amara added that made all of them silent, the lady lean her head on her kuya Matthew's shoulders.

"Sana pala we brought foods with us, mas masarap kumain dito."

Borgy interjected to lighten up the mood.

"Hay naku, kuya Borgy! Tumakas nga lang tayo sa mga PSG ni tito e."

Amara exclaim as she softly tap his arm.

"May convenient store dun oh, we can buy finger foods.."

"Wala akong dalang pera!"

All the boys answered in unison, Amara raised her brow, his cousins really are ilocanos.

"Wala akong cash, card lang.."

Amara told her cousins who was looking at her as if saying that she should be the one to make libre.

"Let's go back nalang sa Malacañang kuyas, baka hinahanap na tayo.."

"Okay, let's go lumalalim narin ang gabi."

They all decided to go back to Malacañang, when they arrived, they saw that guests were starting to leave.

"Jusko naman kayong mga bata kayo! Sa'n kayo nanggaling? Tinakasan niyo pa yung mga PSG ng tito Bong niyo!"

Imee scolded them sternly, the boys forgot to ask their mom for permission because of their excitement.

The boys looked at Amara who's already standing in between of Bongbong and Irene, seeking for help.

Amara looked at them too hesitantly, her aunt is surely like a dragon when she's mad, she slowly walk towards her aunt as she caress her arms and hugs her sideways.

"Tita, calm down.. we went into a beach lang naman to breath tsaka hindi naman kami makakapag-bonding kung kasama namin yung PSG's ni tito Bonget."

Amara consoles Imee with all her charms, Imee's weakness. Imee breathed-out as she also hugs her niece sideways.

"I know that you want to have your cousin's bonding like what you used to do before pero sana you asked permission to us first before proceeding kasi you made us worried, wala pa kayong dalang guards."

Imee explained to her, the boys softly chuckles on how Imee reacts calmly when she's already talking to Amara.

"Oo nga mom, tsaka malalaki na po kami oh, in fact we can handle ourselves without guards na po. Si Ara nalang po yung damihan niyo ng guards kasi baka magka-boyfriend."

Borgy teasingly said, Imee pinch his waist that made him shout in pain.

"I can handle myself naman—

"No!"

Imee, Bongbong and Irene disagree right away before Amara could even finish her sentence, the lady couldn't do anything but to sigh while the boys laugh softly at their reaction.

"Eventhough you can handle yourself, you still need chaperons alam mo naman yung mga tao 'nak. It's for your safety, we can't lose our baby girl.."

Bongbong softly explained as he smile genuinely to Amara, she's like his daughter so he can't afford losing her.

"I know that naman tito Bonget, thank you for always minding my safety."

Amara expressed sweetly as she leans her head to her uncle's shoulder, Bongbong caress his niece' back.

"Next time, kung aalis kayo.. Ask permission 'kay? Hindi naman kayo pagbabawalan e."

"Alam naman ni tita Irene na umalis kami e.."

"Yes, but she doesn't know where'd you guys go kasi you didn't told her!"

Imee said firmly as she points to Borgy, Borgy caress his nape as he smiled awkwardly and kissed Imee's head.

"Hay naku enough, let's go and take a rest everyone!"

Irene orders, they all agreed as they exchange their goodnight hugs and kisses.

"Where's daddy pala, mom?"

"I don't know, baka umuwi ng Forbes together with your kuya Luis & Xandra."

Irene plainly replied while brushing Amara's hair infront of the vanity mirror, they've freshen up already.

"Okay, let's sleep na mommy? I know that you're tired already."

"I'm okay, I haven't done this to my baby for three years, hayaan mo muna si mommy hm'kay?"

Amara adorably smile like a baby, she let her mother do whatever she wants, she missed this gestures of her mom so much!

"S-stay with me nalang forever, I need you and I want to see you everyday.."

Irene softly uttered, Amara lightly smile as she looks at her mom through the mirror.

"I w-want to ma, but I can't. May trabaho pa po akong kailangang tapusin —

"I can provide naman your needs 'nak, just stay beside me.."

"Mommy, I won't be away for years. Uuwi ako agad-agad."

"It's not the same.."

"What if you go with me to Italy nalang? Live with me there.."

Amara told her mom half serious, half sarcasm. Irene stopped on what she's doing as she looked at her daughter seriously.

"You want me to be there?"

"Why not?"

"I'll think about it.."

Amara chuckles, Irene kissed her head and Amara hold her mother's hand as she stood up.

"Let's sleep na? I'm sleepy na e."

"Okay love, goodnight. I love you so much my Amara.."

"Goodnight and I love you too, gorgeous!"

Irene giggles, she pinched her nose softly and kissed the tip of it.

Vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 681 12
When Greggy had an accident, Saoirse Maryella Vivianne Louise Araneta is forced to stay with her mother, Irene, who she hasn't seen in years. The ten...
17.3K 1.8K 34
A connection that was built to be inseparable. Lindtsey, a daughter of every mother could wish for. Irene, a mother who loves her daughter endlessly...
68.4K 2.4K 28
Irene and Louise are inseparable. What will happen if their relationship suddenly changed? What will happen when she gets tired of loving and underst...
141K 2.7K 23
❝I've been having dreams❞