- Family Stay Together - Jers...

By TaylahMcDonald

And the roommates are together again! Vicki and Pauly are still happily married and proud parents to princes... More

| • CHAPTER ONE • |
| • CHAPTER TWO • |
| • CHAPTER THREE • |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX |
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE |
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
|Not An Update! |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
• CHAPTER FOURTEEN •
• CHAPTER FIFTEEN •
• CHAPTER SIXTEEN •
- CHAPTER SEVENTEEN -
• CHAPTER EIGHTEEN •
• CHAPTER NINETEEN •
• CHAPTER TWENTY •

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

3.2K 75 15
By TaylahMcDonald

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

"I can't believe Mike is doing this stupid challenge." Vicki said as she walked beside Pauly who was pushing Levi's baby stroller, they were meeting the roomies for some breakfast and Mike decided to enter himself in this burger eating challenge.

"He's all about food now baby, he'll do anything if it includes food." Pauly said as Vicki watched as Levi was sound asleep, looking absolutely adorable.

"We made the cutest boy." Vicki said as Pauly smiled at her.

"Here's they are!" I could already hear Nicole which made me smile as the little family walked over to where everyone was sitting.

"Are you seriously doing this challenge Mike?" Vicki asked hugging Nicole but looking at Mike over her shoulder.

"I can do this Vic, it's what I was made for." Mike said as Vicki just shrugged and let him get ready for this challenge that she knew wasn't going to be easy.

"This is insane." Vicki said sitting down next to the girls, already they had a non-alcoholic drink waiting for her, which she seriously needed.

Mike was preparing himself for this massive burger challenge, while Jenni cuddled with Levi who was still sound asleep without interruption with the loud noises this pool party bar was making.

"Oh my god, there is no way you could eat all that." Vicki shook her head as she went and stood next to Mike, patting his back for support as the massive burger that was like a tower, topped with four onion rings, was placed on the table in front of him.

Ron and Pauly, also decided to give the burger challenge a go, and as they stood around the small circle table, the challenge began.

"This is the headliner challenge.. you have ten minutes to finish that whole burger.. and it has never been completed by anyone." The bar owner said standing by the guys with his timer ready.

"Go!"

Mike just went to town on this burger, he was not slowly down and he had already ate three of the burger patty's with .. seventeen more to go!

"You got this Mike." Vicki said with encouragement.

"This is actually not that easy at all." Ron said shaking his head as he tried to finish his own burger.

Mike towards the end of the challenge was eating slower, and enjoying the meal instead, which lead to him losing the challenge.

"Failed the burger challenge, Mike!" Pauly shook his head truly believing that Mike would demolish that burger.

"You did your best Mike." Vicki said as the guys nearly tackled her into the pool for trying to make Mike feel better.

"That was not his best work, my love.. don't encourage him for failing." Pauly joked making Vicki roll her eyes with a laugh. "Levi could have smashed that challenge better than Mike."

"They are truly spiralling right now." Vicki said squished between Pauly and Vin, waiting Ron, Angelina and Nicole dance quite drunkenly to the music which was actually very hilarious to watch.

Pauly was now holding Levi, the little boy was extremely comfortable in his father's arms, being in one of the safest spots you could be.

"We're the non-spiral squad" Vin said.

Angelina's friend Lindsay suddenly joined the group, introducing herself to everyone. "Hi, I'm Lindsay, Jewish barbie." 

Vicki looked at Jenni who gave her the same look back. "Jewish barbie?"

"Never knew that was a thing." Jenni said sipping her drink.

"Is that your son? He's adorable." Lindsay hugged Vicki.

"He most certainly is.. thank you." Vicki said with a smile.

"You ready to go, baby?" Pauly said to his wife, already having placed Levi in his stroller for the wall back to the car.

"Yeah let's get going.." Vicki said as she grabbed all her belongings, and everyone left just seconds after meeting 'Jewish barbie'

"I think she's coming out with us tonight." Pauly said as he folded up Levi's stroller, placing it in the back of their Range Rover family car, Vicki had clipped Levi into his car seat securely and she made her way around to the driver side (pauly slapped her butt as she walked past)

"You're still your cheeky self after all these years, huh." Vicki said starting the car, and pulling her seatbelt on.

"You're my stunning wife.. of course I'm gonna keep showering you with my appreciation and I still can't believe you married/ had children with me." Pauly said leaning across and pressing a kiss to Vicki's cheek as she drove back to their home, Pauly's mother Donna was looking after Levi while Pauly and Vicki went out with the family.

Vicki didn't want to leave Levi, but the girls kept asking and they haven't had a night out together in a really long time.

"..woah.." Pauly was once again left speechless as he watched his wife step out of their bedroom, he had no words to describe how absolutely breathtaking she looked. "You...wow.."

"Do I look alright in this? I don't look ridiculous in this do I?" Vicki asked looking at herself in the huge body length mirror in their bedroom, her insecurities were showing which made Pauly never want to hear those words again.

"Vicki.. look at me.." Pauly said grabbing her hand and holding it tightly. "Why do you second guess all of your clothing you want to wear.. but don't? How your hair looks? What's going on, baby?"

Vicki sighed while looking at her husband who knew her inside and out. "Since having Levi.. I've really struggled with having my confidence back.. I'm still carrying a lot of baby weight, which makes me feel hideous in all the clothing I used to wear with such pride... my hair is not has full and luxurious like it used to be.. I just don't feel as beautiful as I used to."

"Oh baby– why didn't you say anything about how your truly feeling about yourself?" Pauly asked wrapping his arms around his wife and pulling her against him, holding her close. "You don't have to worry about that stuff.. you still look so beautiful in whatever you wear, you should be able to wear whatever you want without questioning yourself."

"You still steal my breath away, every single day. It's hasn't been that long since you've had our baby, but you still look incredible and I will always say that to you, whether it's about your clothes or your hair or as we grow older, I will always complement you because you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever laid my eyes on.. and I will never think your any less beautiful in the future that I promise we will always have together."

Vicki had tears dropping down her face. "How did I get so lucky to have you?"

"You were made for me.. my one and only love." Pauly said leaning down and catching Vicki's lips between his, holding her close as they shared a kiss that still had so much passion and sparks flying between them both. "I love you so much."

Vicki and Pauly finished getting ready, leaving quickly before they changed their minds and ended up on the couch all night.

"Vin wants to travel with us, so we need to pick him up with the guys before we head to the club." Pauly told Vicki who nodded at the plans, having the driver head in the direction of Vinny and the guys.

"Look at these well-dressed looking men." Vicki said as the guys climbed into the car, and they made their way to the club.

"My husband is looking a million dollars right now!" Pauly said slapping Vin's hand.

"You two clean up very well." Mike said turning to Vicki and Pauly in the back.

The sound of Ron's phone 'ding' filled the car every few seconds, that was never a good sign, if Ron gets pissed of with whatever Jen was messaging him about.. you can almost guarantee he'll be looking for trouble threw the night.

Everyone got the club, and it was crowded with people, Vicki had her arm wrapped around Pauly's incase she lost him in this sea of people.

"Oh look.. Jewish barbie is back." Vicki said to Pauly as the walked over to their reserved spot away from the hectic crowd.

"Great to see you again" Lindsay said hugging Vicki with a nice smile.

"It's always a party when the Jewish barbie is here." Lindsay once again kept saying the same thing over and over again.

Ron was to busy texting Jen to notice everyone else, he was obviously getting angry because his frustrations began to show immediately.

"Are you two married?" Lindsay asked as both Vicki and Pauly held up their hands to show her their wedding rings.

"Aw, that's so lovely.. I wish I was married.. it's lonely being single." Lindsay said to Vicki who nodded her head.

"I was the same for a long time before i let Pauly have my heart from the minute I knew I liked him – but.. I truly hope you do get your happy ending with whoever you fall in love with." Vicki truly wanting everyone to find love and be happy.

"Does he have a brother?" Lindsay asked making Vicki laugh.

Once Nicole and Jen had finally arrived, everyone was drinking, dancing, letting loose and enjoying the night together.

"You'll never guess what i was freaking myself out about.." Nicole said into Vicki's ear, needing to tell her friend how nervous she was earlier.

"Why? What happened?"

"I thought I was pregnant.. and I went through a stage of panic.. and my mind was playing tricks on me.. and I ended up crying and laughing at myself.." Nicole said as Vicki looked at her with a shocked face.

"And are you?" Vicki asked wrapping her arm around Nicole who shook her head, she wasn't pregnant and she hated to admit she was a little disappointed.

"Oh I'm sorry Nicole." Vicki said pressing a kiss to her head and holding her close. "I had a breakdown about my weight."

"What? Why? You look better than ever!"

"Since having Levi, like I've been crying all the time, I think also the reason I'm sad is because Levi's going to be my last baby.. I won't have that amazing feeling ever again." Vicki said as Nicole almost started crying herself. "I've just lost my confidence, I'm always thinking I look hideous in everything i wear and it's getting pretty bad, and I'm left in a mess."

"Oh Vicki.. you should never feel that way, you just keep getting more beautiful, I don't how that's possible.. but you do, you always have this stunning glow that I wish I could have – and look at how you look right now? You are still turning everyone's head in your direction, you haven't lost anything I promise you."

"Thanks Nicole.. I really need that" Vicki wrapped Nicole up in her arms, missing these moments with her.

"Baby, it's nearly closing time– let's get going!" Pauly waved his wife over in his direction, holding his hand out for her and only her to grab, as they all walked to the cars waiting to drive them home.

"Is Ron not coming back?" Vicki asked noticing he didn't get in with the guys.

"I think he's getting into the car with Jewish barbie" Vin said as Vicki sighed.

"Not another French fry repeat." Vicki said shaking her head at Ron who was definitely playing with fire once again.

"I thought she was all yours Vin.." Vicki said as Vin sighed, he had taken a interest in Lindsay but Ron(who wasn't single) had swooped in when he got the chance.

Everyone got back to the house, Vicki and Pauly decided to spend one night in the New Jersey shore home, Lindsay was making herself at home.

"Oh wow.." Vicki said as Lindsay came out in a blue bikini and she had an amazing body, she left Ron feeling very flustered after he told everyone he wasn't going to go down that road again.

"You've got Ronnie blushing over here.." Pauly said laughing at Ron who was on the ground not looking at Lindsay.

"I can see the hunger in his eyes." Vin whispered making everyone laugh into their hands.

"This is not going to end well.."

"Ron should go and check the water.. make sure it's wet." Pauly said to the group who were in hysterics.

Ron had went down to the hot tub with Lindsay and he was going to do something he truly regrets tomorrow morning.

"Didn't he learn from the first time, that this will not end well." Mike said shaking his head.

"How fucking dumb can he possibly be.. Jen's gonna drag him with another car when she finds out." Pauly said shaking his head.

"Ron, why are you doing this again?" Vicki asked laying beside Jenni, hugging her sister.

"Vicki, Jenni and Snooki– if you significant other was in the jacuzzi with the opposite sex at four in the morning.. is it cheating?" Pauly asked.

"It's one hundred percent cheating."
"Cheating."

"Like that makes me feel horrible because we're watching this happen behind Jen's back.. like come on Ron, do this when your fucking single." Vicki said shaking her head.

"I wouldn't even let Vin in the jacuzzi with another man." Pauly said making the girls laugh.

"Oh my god! No!" Jenni sat up from laying beside Vicki, her phone was in her hand.

"What?" Vicki asked sitting up and looking at her sister.

"Look at what I just got.." Jenni showed Vicki and Snooki her phone, they spotted a familiar girlfriend in Jenni's messages.

"Jen messaged you!" Vicki said.

"She messaged me because she can't get ahold of Ron .. who is literally in the jacuzzi with another woman." Jenni said shaking her head. "I can't message her"

"She's going to literally kill him." Pauly said feeling scared for Ronnie.

"I really want to see what's happening right now." Vicki got up and made her way over to try and see if she could get a good look at Ron and Lindsay.

Vicki and Nicole crawled across the balcony to get a better look. "Mike brought popcorn."

Mike, Pauly and Vin crawled towards the girls, eating popcorn while they watched Ron dig his own grave.

"Name of this movies called 'I cheated'." Pauly said making Nicole cry laughing in Vicki's shoulder to stop from being heard from Ron.

"This is insane.. this is the second time he's done the same exact thing– but he got ran over for it and now what's going to happen?" Mike said while laughing.

"They're getting out." Angelina said watching as Ron and Lindsay got out and walked into the house.

"Is she going to sleep in his bed.." Vicki asked hoping that wasn't going to happen.

"Tune in next time for Ron's stupid sleepover with Jewish barbie." Pauly said still shocked that that just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 10.5K 37
*sequel to Surviving the Life of Dax. Will include spoilers* *cover created by FlowerOfCamelis* Daxton Harper Smythe: An eighteen year old boy...
223K 3.9K 63
jus read it ;) a payton moormeier fanfic ! go read the sequel next!
232 31 35
About to start the grammar edit for this book. I am breaking down the chapters, so they are shorter getting the book ready for publishing so please b...
17.2K 279 47
**COMPLETED** This is the sequel to "Who to Choose?" Read Book #1 first! Book 3, "Our Life" out Also!! Allison and Nathan just found out that they we...