Bound By Marriage

By its_me_shreee

โ€ข๐Ÿฅ‡#1๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ต๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐šœ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ 2022 โ€ข๐™ฑ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Note
โค๏ธA Heartfelt Note Of Gratitudeโค๏ธ
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 38

1.3K 116 41
By its_me_shreee

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

"Tiasha, Tiasha, Tiasha open the door now. See I have brought dinner for you" Anamika knocked the door as she stood there for more than fifteen minutes.

"Bhabi" she heard a voice and turned around to see Neil walking towards her.

"You" she sighed and smiled as he took out a key from his pocket.

"Give this to me bhabi. You go and look after mom once. I told her not to worry but she is panicking " he said and took the plate from her as she added,"Won't she be???"

"Bhabi actually if you all now get worried, what will we do???"

"Neil but it's so frightening you know. A car blast occured Neil and it's not a joke" she shook her head and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Neil you know right that Tiasha's parents died in an accident"

"I know bhabi that is the reason why I am also so confused thinking what to do. I heard bhaiyya saying that Tiasha saw her parents own death" he looked confused as Anamika was about to say something when the door of the room's door opened.

As soon as the heard the sound, Anamika immediately left the place, nodding positively at Neil when Neil smiled back at him and then walked towards her when Tiasha walked back to her place.

"Tiasha" Neil walked inside as Tiasha turned around and looked at him, smiling.

"Neil, don't worry. I am fine" she said as Neil walked towards her more and sat down on the bed on his eyes landed on a photograph.

"That's-------------"

"Mumma and papa"

"Huh???"

"OUR MUMMA AND PAPA" he repeated stressing on the words as Tiasha looked at him.

"Our???"

"Yeah why???" he placed the plate on the table, "My mom can be your mom but your mumma can't be mine??? That's injustice Tiasha"

"Hahaaa well that's true and yeah she is your mumma too. Yet yeah" she looked at the photograph and took it and placing in on her lap, traced her hands over her parents picture and looked at Neil, "You can't call them  mumma and papa. That's only my right. Call them mom, maa, dad, dadda anything but not mumma and papa"

Her innocent face pouted like a kid which didn't fail to bring a smile on his face as he threw his head back and chuckled seeing her reaction.

"Well I have only one head and I don't
want to be beheaded. So yeah I won't call our parents as mumma and papa"

"Good for you"

"Your wish is my command Mrs. Khurrana" he bowed before her dramatically with his hand on his left side of the chest as Tiasha hit his arm lightly.

"Drama again"

"Well yeah I will call them maamoni and dadda okay???" he said or probably asked with a questioning look mixed with confusion as Tiasha smiled.

"Great", she looked at him and then slowly her looks and facial expression changed as it went not unnoticed by Neil as she fiddled with the hem of her dress.

"Tiasha what happened???"

"Nothing Neil. Actually you know right for whatever happened all are so tensed and on top of that I too panicked and was in my room. Maa and dad must be worried. Let me go and check them right???"

"Tiasha it's not a problem. It's not your fault too. You saw your parents dying in the same way. Today you didn't even react and you are so strong since we returned back. This much space is necessary for you and you deserve it"

"Thank You Neil and it really means a lot to me"

"Thanks to you Tiasha and indeed you didn't refuse my request it means a lot to me"

"About our marriage???" she asked and before he could say anything she added, "Neil I will still say that I am giving this marriage a chance that's true but I don't know still too get any hopes or not. You know right, for me marriage, love, relationships, relatives and family matters a lot. Actually, it will really hurt if we have to part ways"

"Don't worry Tiasha for that I will definitely not say anything because I know you belive all these and I respect that. Yet I can say one thing" he said and then looked at her as his eyes turned intensed and it went not unnoticed by Tiasha as he smiled at her.

Taking her hand and holding it in between his palms, Tiasha and Neil looked at each other.

"You believe in love Tiasha and I believe in you. Maybe I don't know elove is and that's absolutely my problem yet one thing I can say you that and promise is that this believe and trust is all I am into and will always be loyal. I don't know what love is so for me it's not a loveless marriage as everyone says but for you-------"

"-------It's not a loveless marriage. Atleast not for me. Yeah maybe you don't believe in love but you also don't know that how much this means to me. To love, always it really doesn't mean you have to love someone  I mean love as in really 'Love' sense"

"Maybe you are right Tiasha and yeah I don't know yet you know I fear to love. Maybe it's not that I don't believe in it but I fear it. And when fear is there, I can't ever believe that"

"We all have fears Neil and we need to overcome it. Yet no worries, I am happy to be with you just the way you are"

"You know that's the thing I love the most about you. Well may I ask you something???"

"Yeah yup yes definitely"

"You believe in love so much so why you never ever had a dream about any prince charming???"

"Well that's because I am a sucker for romantic novels and stories and fairytales with that 'Happily Ever After' tag yet I knew  that life is not so smooth and people have their own flaws and that makes them perfect. Well to be honest, I had expectations and some hopes of my future husband"

"Which all got destroyed when you married me right???"

"No no no not like that. Why it would be like that???"

"Not like that haaa??? So a little  bit it is" he smirked as Tiasha chuckled.

"Shut up you idiot. It's nothing like that. It's that just my life is seeing so many things and I am accepting it and indeed to be honest my expectations are changing too and it's for good"

"Good I  see haaa. That's great then. So what were your expectations???"

"Isn't someone being much eager???" she looked at him suspiciously as he chuckled.

"No no no please. I just asked like that. It's one fine"

"Nah nah nah cooollll. I was joking actually" she laughed and added, "Well actually my expectations aren't much. Firstly, be needs to respect me and must be loyal and honest. He has to let me work too after marriage and yeah I will too look after the family"

"Yeah that's good I see" he smiled.

"Well but yeah I have few wishes you know hihihi. You know I always had and maybe still have this wish to feel like on the top of the world and the  happiest when someone purposes me, the sky is to be lit up with fireworks and to ride a Ferris wheel and share---" she stopped in between and turned away, cursing something and bit her tongue when Neil spoke up.

"Share???" he asked.

"Nothing Neil" she said shaking her head when he spoke up yet again

"Your first kiss" a small smile plastered his lips which soon changed into a smirk as Tiasha  immediately looked at him.

"What??? Well once Naina was watching a movie with all clichè scenes and there I saw that" he said as Tiasha looked at him, surprised.

"You remembered that???" she asked as he nodded.

"Having a sister who stays in her Dreamworld most of the times" he said and Tiasha  chuckled.

"Naina is. You don't know her actually. Anyways, you are really very filmy"

"Hahaha that's like I always wanted or still now I want that. It's so romantic actually. You know even Rudra, my bestest friend Rudy even proposed Diya in a similar way only. Well not with fireworks though but yeah rose petals and a surprise was there" she smiled and was lost in her thoughts as she recollected how Rudra proposed Diya.

"Lucky they" Neil said as Tiasha  nodded.

"Indeed" she said and added, "Well anyways leave it. I actually sometimes really become way too filmy and really love in a fairytale world"

"It's actually cool. You are an open book" he said as they both smiled.

"Yeah I said right that day. Actually what will I do by keeping secrets. So yeah I just talk my heart out" she smiled more as he then looked back and took the food plate and placed it in front of her.

"Anyways, now no more talks. Have the dinner. We all went through a lot. Tomorrow, even Inspector Kumar said to visit the police station once"

"You had a talk with him???"

"Well this news spread like a wildfire actually. So even you might have seen everywhere that the news channels and all are only showing this" he said as she nodded.

"Yeah I did. Actually, for this you l know right that Naina is upset actually"

"Yeah and tomorrow actually is her birthday too. Well we are going in the early morning so yeah no worries. She wakes up late though. Moreover, Inspector said that they are trying to find about it. The person is very clever maybe. That writing you remember it's not handwritten"

"Yeah. It's a printout yeah and so we can't even give it to any handwriting expert" she said as he nodded and then before she could speak anything he spoke up.

"Okay now enough of our talks. Eat the dinner" he said as Tiasha took the plate from him and on opening the lid, looked at it.

Seeing the plate, she looked at him and then back at the plate when Neil looked at her confused.

"What happened???" he asked as she looked at him.

"Where's your food???" she asked as he added,"I am not hungry in anyways. I will have it later. Moreover, I when returned back ate something"

"You are skipping dinner??? Moreover, what did you eat then??? Air???"

"Tiasha" he groaned and was about to leave when Tiasha held his hand and made him sit back.

"You know what, you were right. We know each other that well that I know that you are lying. You didn't eat anything and I know that" she said as he sighed.

"You know what you are really something. Anyways, eat now"

"Yeah let's eat then and you will eat too" she then made him hold the plate and before he could say anything she ran into the washroom and washing her hands, returned back.

"Tiasha, this is for---"

"----Go and wash your hands Neil" she said before he could complete his sentence as he was about to say something when she glared at him.

"Fine" he mumbled and stood up and walked away, "Indeed where am I stuck now. Anabelle is really apt for her. What a glare" he mumbled and walked towards the washroom and returned back while Tiasha chuckled.

"I heard what you said  Neil" she said as he took his seat on the bed and placed a small table on the ground as Tiasha stood up and got two round tools for them to sit.

"It was meant for you only" he replied back as both sat on the tool placed on the ground with the table in front of them with the food.

"Hahaha very funny" she rolled her eyes and took a morsel of food and held it near his mouth.

"Eat it now. I know that you won't eat on your own. So open your mouth and eat" she indicated at her hands as Neil sighed and took the bite from her hands.

"You also eat now" he said and taking a small morsel of rice and curry fed her as she smiled while he fed her.

"Thank you Vampire" she giggled as he chuckled,"Thank You Anabelle"

Then they continued with their dinner and in between also fed each other and indulged and engrossed with their talks, had a great time.

"Well Neil today whatever happened whom do you suspect???" Tiasha asked as she took the last morsel when Neil gave her a clueless look.

"Really I have no idea you know. Even if it's my enemies---"

"-------Enemies??? What enemies??? You have business rivals???"

"Obviously I have Tiasha. What do you think??? Well I dont know that it's a case of business rivals. Any personal enemy" he said as Tiasha looked shocked and tensed.

"They will harm you then???" she panicked as Neil placed his left hand on her shoulder and added, "Don't worry so much Tiasha, nothing will happen and if so even it does, I will manage"

"You are a superhero or what??? Thank God that today we were not inside the car. Else you know what would have happened. Even if I walked early and entered inside then I could have does also Neil and just----"

"-------Shhhh" he shushed her placing his palm on her mouth and looked at her, "Don't  your ver say that again now. You won't leave and go. Now, I won't let anyone snatch or harm anyone of my dear ones"

A smile plastered her lips as they looked at each other with Neil, looking  at her blankly as she slowly removed his palm from her mouth and flashed her smiled.

"Well that you can be assured that I won't leave you Neil. Atleast as friends we will always be there for each other. Moreover, even if something happens, I will return back to you only as an Anabelle to haunt you" she made a pouncing hand and a scary look as he sighed while she giggled.

"You don't know Tiasha how it feels to loose someone you think everything and means so much to you"

"I don't know Neil???" she asked as he shook his head.

"I didn't mean it in that way Tiasha and definitely not hurt you. It's just that I know what you lost is something we can never take place off. Well I am just saying that I never found happiness after a point of time and then also having everything yet having nothing, I know only how it feels"

"Chill Neil, I know that you never meant in that way it's came out as. Absolutely don't worry. I was joking" she smiled as he smiled too.

"Well see my God neil, it's 10 already. Naina's birthday cake" she stood up and taking the plate ran downstairs as Neil followed her.

"Arre Tiasha wait now" he screamed as both entered the kitchen and she asked her to shush down.

"Neil be quite now. Don't wake  everyone up now. Naina's birthday surprise it is" she said placing the plate on the sink and was about to wash it when Neil took the plate.

"I will do it Neil leave" she hissed as he poured some diishwash gel and took the sponge.

"I can do this Tiasha. Go and bake the cake. You don't have to do everything" he said as she looked at him surprised.

"Neil that's my plate. My---"

"We both ate from it so it's fine now . Go and bake the cake. It will reduce the work"

Seeing him cleaning the dish, she understood it's just get wastage of energy to tell him something and will result it into hitting her own head against the wall as she huffed and walked away and washing her hands, returned back to the kitchen.

By then Neil too completed washing the dish and left the kitchen as Tiasha looked at the shelf and searched for the necessary ingredients as she spotted them at the end shelf, high up and above enough to reach as she pouted.

Looking around, she spotted a small tool and dragging it near the shelf she stood on it and tried to reach the jar when a voice startled her.

"May I help you" Neil asked casually as Tiasha got shocked and loosing the balance turned back and was about to fall when Neil caught her yet by the time he could reach her, her right hand swatted the flour jar as it too turned and toppled down along with her.

The next moment they knew that both were lying on the ground, straight, with Neil's back hitting the marble floor with Tiasha on top of him, her hairs on  side of her face and forehead covered with flour while his hands were wrapped around her waist.

The flour jar fell on the ground with a thud, spreading flour all around yet they were completely oblivious of the surroundings as both were busy looking into each other's  eyes.

As their eyes met and they shared an eyelock, Neil's eyes turned into darker shade of black as Tiasha's eyes kept looking at him unblinkingly as she felt his grip tighten in her waist, pulling her closer as his palm  traced her forehead, slowly as he dusted off the flour when feeling his hot breath fanning against her face and lips, she immediately closed her eyes and involuntarily her hands clutched his shirt.

Her breathing increased as shivers ran down both their spines as Tiasha slowly opened her eyes as from forehead while dusting the flour, Neil too tucked back the strands off hair behind the ears and traced along her lower jaw as both kept looking at each other yet again.

"Neil" Tiasha spoke up though her voice was barely audible yet he heard it.

"Yeah" he hummed as she tried to gather all her senses and thoughts and took a deep breath.

"The cake" she said and pausing for a moment and a second later, added,"I have to make it. So"

"So??? You are on top of me"

"But you are holding me. Your hands-------" she stopped in between as both heard a shriek.

"OH FREAKING SHIT" Anamika screamed as she looked at them flabbergasted with Haws dropped and was shushed immediately by Karan when swatting away his hand she added,"Not again"

"Not again" Neil and Tiasha mumbled too as she threw her face on his chest, sighing before both getting up and standing on the ground as Neil helped Tiasha to stand up by forwarding his hand to her.

Anamika glanced at the entire kitchen and then at Neil and Tiasha as she tried hard not to laugh while Karan walked towards them, already bursting into laughter.

"Dude so sorry to disturb your moment" Karan pouted at Neil who glared at her while Anamika walked towards them.

"Yes yes yes absolutely. Well though now we only need to be careful. Afterall, you guys are married" she teased while this time Tiasha too glared at them.

"Well true that but you know what bhabi, we are atleast little sensible" Neil gave a not-so-sweet-smile as Anamika rolled her eyes.

"Sensible my foot. Got caught and was doing late night romancing here and----"

"Anu bhabi what----"

"Ohhh really???Atleast please don't forget what you guys did bhabi. Remember, even I can say this. Though we were just planning Naina's birthday, you and bhaiyya were literally mak ----"

"---Shut up idiot" Tiasha placed her palm on his mouth, shushing him as Anamika looked away when Karan slapped the back of his head.

"You little naughty rat. You turned so naughty and  to do mischievous things Neil. I will just pull your ears" Karan glared at  him.

"Awwww and I am scared" he smiled not so sweetly when Anamika and Karan walked around in order to rearrange everything as Neil and Tiasha looked at each other.

"Neil I hope you didn't get hurt" she asked as he shook his head.

"No. I am fine" he said and then asked, "What about you???"

"You caught me" she said as a soft and small smile plastered his lips.

"Ahem ahem. More than just an hour to go" Anamika faked few cough as Tiasha looked at her.

"Yeah bhabi let's prepare everything and proceed with the baking" she said and then walked towards a drum to take out a new flour packet, "Just because of my stupidity one har of flour got wasted"

"It's ok Tiasha no worries. It was not your fault too" she smiled as both walked towards the counter.

"Well bhabi pass me the eggs please and yeah the sugar and----" she stopped in between when a hand came in front of her.

She turned around and saw Neil passing all the ingredients to her as Neil looked at her blankly while Anamika and Karan walked towards each other and wrapping a hand around Anamika's shoulder, Karan and she smiled.

"They look so adorable together" Karan said as both adored Neilasha who were busy baking the cake with Tiasha only doing the main thing and Neil helping him out.

"So perfect. Indeed, she is his happiness" Anamika added as they saw Neil and Tiasha standing together, "Anyways, let's leave and yeah we should see that baadi daadi shouldn't be coming here"

As she beated the mixture, Neil looked at her smiling as she then tried to remove the locks of her hair that was covering her face but couldn't manage both when Neil tucked the loose strands of hair behind her ears as Tiasha looked at him, smiling.

"Achha Neil just put it inside the oven. Till then let me prepare the icing. I have to decorate it too"

"Okay yeah sure" he then took the cake base pan and placed it inside the oven and after it was baked he took it out and by then Tiasha was done with the icing and all as both started decorating the cake.

"Well finally it's done" she said as she placed the two small Mickey and Minnie toys using the toothpicks into it.

"Naina's favourite cartoon since childhood" Neil said and smiled.

"I know and that's why told you to bring them. It could have been better yet whatever happened" a low smile plastered her lips and Neil placed a had on her shoulder genuinely.

"Tia relax" he assured, nodding as Tiasha smiled.

"Hope everything gets well soon and it's been a long too since I guess everyone went for an amazing trip. I heard Naina saying it"

"Yeah it's been really long. You know we used to have one small picnic evry year at end during winters only" he said as both walked out of the kitchen and headed towards the hall.

By the time they reached, Naman, Karan and Anamika almost completed decorating everything as Shalini and Raj too descended down the stairs.

"Have you all finished doing everything???" Shalini asked as all nodded.

"Mom even see bhabi baked a cake for Naina too" Naman said as Shalini looked at the cake that Tiasha baked and caressed her face.

"My sweet daughter" she smiled as Tiasha hugged her.

"Maa" she sobbed as Shalini broke the hug and cupped her face, "No tears dear"

"You don't feel sad my sweetheart. We all are neither angry on you nor you caused any problem" Raj caressed her face and patted her haid as she hugged him too when her eyes fell on Neil who looked at them and immediately averted his gaze as she saw him muttering something under his breath as his lips parted and moved.

"Oh God please keep everyone happy and solve papa and Neil's problems. You only know God that what happened between them" she thought looking at them and then smiled as Shalini looked at him confusion as all smiled then.

"Okay now let's go and call Naina" they said as Shalini and Raj went to call Naina.
......

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to dearest Naina" all sang in chorus as she cut the cake and fed everyone.

"Thank you everyoneeeee" she screamed in excitement and happiness and took blessings from elders and hugged everyone.

"Heyyy no no no. Girls don't touch feet" Tiasha stopped Naina as she bent to touch her feet and instead pulled her in a bone crushing hug.

"My blessings and good wishes are always with you" she said and kissed her cheeks as she kissed Tiasha's cheeks back as Neil looked at them.

"What??? I ain't taking your wife's cheeks and eating them up. Go to your room and eat as much as you want" she said in a low voice, rolling her eyes as Neil and Tiasha looked at her surprised while Karan, Anamika   and Naman chuckled.

"Naina, don't behave like this that I will twist your ears on your birthday" Neil warned as Karan added, "Well really??? Few minutes ago, I still remember at the kitchen"

"The what bhaiyya" Tiasha groaned and looked at Anamika who shook her head, denying to help.

"Kitchen???" Naina and Naman  smirked, "What happened there haaa bhabi??? Romance everywhere"

"We missed it " she pouted.

"You both wait nah now. I will take the revenge. And yeah you two" Neil looked at Naman and Naina, "Your time will come too"

"Well this is true absolutely. Afterall many things are changing" Anamika's smirk didn't go unnoticed by them.

"I know right Anu bhabi. Advika Mathur huhhhh???" Naina looked at Naman.

"The what is it??? You----" Naman looked surprised, "Bhabiiiii" he snapped at Anamika.

"What???I didn't say anything" Anamika replied back.

"Well bhabi didn't say. Tia bhabi you remember that day when you guys returned from the rain, I called you aànd said that Bhai has someone"

"Hey what someone" he tried to say when Anamika interrupted, "Hey dot lie. So accept you are her brother then"

"Bhabiiii" Nanan stomped his foot on the ground and ran towards Tiasha, "Tia bhabiiii"

"Achha achha achha okay now enough. Don't pull my brother's leg now" she caressed his face, "You really love someone??? Ummm I mean Advika???"

"Bhabi it's---" a slight blush crept his cheeks as all looked at him with eyes popping out and chuckled, "Awwww, Oh my lord, Oh my God Naman" 

"How sweetly he is blushing" Anamika pulled his cheeks as Baina smirked at him.

"You stop smirking. Making friends haa??? You know today on her birthday who is invited???" Naman announced.

"Krish" Naina said before he could say anything further, "So what???"

"So nothing" Tiasha said as Naina grinned while Anamika and Tiasha looked at each other smirking.

"Achha what are you all doing there haa???" Shalini spoke up as all the ed towards the elders.

"I guess we all should sleep now. Tomorrow we have so many things to do" Raj suggested.

"Yeah but before that bhaiyya's song. Bhaiyya sing a song for me" she demanded with puppy eyes, "Well actuallya song for everyone"

"Me???" Neil asked as she nodded.

"Ofcourse you. Come on Neil sing a song" Anamika too requested as he looked at everyone who nodded as he agreed.

"Okay fine" he said as Naman already got his guitar quickly as he smiled.

Aye Dil Laaya Hai Bahaar
Apnon Ka Pyar Kya Kehna
Milein Hum Chhalak Utha
Khushi Ka Khumaar Kya Kehna

Khile Khile Chehron Se Aaj
Ghar Hai Mera Gul-e-Gulzaar 
Kya Kehna

Khile Khile Chehron Se Aaj
Ghar Hai Mera Gule Gulzaar
Kya Kehna

Aye Dil Laaya Hai Bahaar
Apnon Ka Pyar Kya Kehna
Milein Hum Chhalak Utha
Khushi Ka Khumaar Kya Kehna

Hum Tum Yoon Hi Milte Rahein
Mehfil Yoon Hi Sajti Rahe
Bas Pyaar Ki Yehi Ek Dhun
Har Subah Shaam Bajti Rahe
Gale Mein Mehekte Rahein
Pyaar Bhari Baahon Ke Haar 
Kya Kehna

Khile Khile Chehron Se Aaj
Ghar Hai Mera Gule Gulzaar
Kya Kehna

Oooo….
Oooo….
Oooo….

Aye Dil Laaya Hai Bahaar
Apnon Ka Pyar Kya Kehna
Milein Hum Chhalak Utha
Khushi Ka Khumaar 
Kya Kehna

Khile Khile Chehron Se Aaj
Ghar Hai Mera Gul-e-Gulzaar 
Kya Kehna

As soon as the song ended, everyone hugged each other by their shoulders and shook from right side to left side and with all faces covered with bright smiles and this moment was captured by them too.
.......

"It was such a great start of Naina's birthday right???" Tiasha said as Neil nodded as they returned back to their room and sat on the bed.

"Indeed after a long time I saw everyone so happy" Neil said as a small plastered his lips.

"Family is together Neil" she looked at him as he looked at her, "Well, you won't mind me asking one thing I think"

"About dad right????" he asked as she wasn't surprised and neither was he as she nodded.

"You are still stuck with that day right???" he asked as she shook her head.

"No. Yet I am just thinking that  you and papa still didn't talk nah??? I saw you looking at me then and had a grumpy face. Well don't mind anything and it's not that I am interfering much, it's just that what I noticed"

"It's ok Tiasha, you have the rights I told right. Anyways, I will talk to him don't worry. Even I sensed that mom was also felt like little sad about it. For her, I can do anything"

"I know Neil" she smiled as he smiled too.

"Well anyways, I didn't understand one thing" he said as she shifted to her side of the bed while he pulled the blanket over him as she looked at him.

"What???" she asked confused as he looked at her.

"Naman and Naina are really you know like" he paused for a moment, "Dating???"

"Well Naina's one I guess we will know in future only and of Naman, bhabi said so yeah and awwww you saw how he was blushing??? Hayeeee, cutieeee he is " she said dreamily as Neil sighed.

"You also now" he shook his head as Tiasha pouted.

"Boring" she twisted her lips as Neil gawked at her.

"Excuse me???" he raised an eyebrow.

"What??? See truth is always bitter. Anyways, I don't think that you will be against their love right???"

"Why would I be!???" he looked clueless as Tiasha smiled.

"I know that and so yeah please I just request you to also talk to everyone when Naman would say everything to everyone. Poor boy, he is afraid I guess. It seems----"

"----That's only because of baadi daadi" he said before she could complete her sentence.

"Huhhh???" she looked confused, "Baadi daadi???"

"Yeah, I knew from bhabi too that Naman is afraid that badi daadi won't accept this. See, she doesn't stays with us yet a part of the family. She was my grandfather's own elder brother's wife" he gave a tight-lipped smile as Tiasha looked at him while he added, "See I know how the entire family is. They are really very different from us. Moreover, still with time chote papa and choti maa tried to be modern and became so but baadi daadi didn't. Mom and dad and this family has no problem with anything so only for that you know bhaiyya and bhabi could get married"

"Yeah bhaiyya and bhabi is indeed lucky and yeah I remember you told me that she didn't accept their marriage" she sighed as Neil nodded.

"I don't know why??? Well I don't believe in love is different but yeah I respect them who believe in love" he looked at her and added,"Anyways, you don't worry. I know that they all believe so much in love and you say right true love finds it's way" he chuckled as she smiled.

"I know right. Well now you didn't forget that we have to go to police station tomorrow right??? I  guess you should sleep now. You must be tired"

"You aren't Tiasha???"

"Nah" she shook her head as he asked, "So what will you do???"

"Well usually I don't sleep early be whatever be it and how much tired I am" she said and then added, "I actually used to talk with bhaiyya and sometimes with Rudy, Sne and Priya but now Rudy, I won't be bothering the loving couple"

"Really???" he asked excitedly, "About what???"

"Well just rubbish you can say. We used to blabber anything" she laughed as he nodded, chuckling.

"That's coollll" he said and then resting his head on the pillow turned towards her.

"Well you can talk with me now if  you want" he said as Tiasha shook her head, "You are tired Neil"

"Not that much"

"Still little bit right??? So sleep"

"And you???"

"Ummm maybe I will read a book" she smiled as he nodded.

"Online???"

"Yepppp" she grinned, "I recently started reading a rom-com and it's indeed so sweet"

"Well your favourite genre"

"Hihihi yessss. You know from laughing out loud to crying like a mess to awwwing at the couple, it's so amazing"

"You are crazy. Well for a good thing, I can suggest you one thing tonight. Your book isn't running away"

"So???"

"So sleep now tonight and then read your book tomorrow. You too need rest. Moreover, it's Naina's birthday too" he said as she nodded, "Well also now if you read then you might not be able to sleep also"

"Well right yet I ain't feeling sleepy only" she poutrd, switching off her phone and placed it on the side table.

"Achha Neil" she called him excitedly, with eyes sparking glistening with happiness, "Tomorrow how about along with Naina's birthday gift, we give a gift to the entire family"

"Huhhh???" he looked confused.

"Arre you told nah that you all used to plan a trip. What if this time it's from our side, a surprise for everyone" she said excitedly and was about to leave the bed as he said, "Where are you going???"

"To search places" she chirped and clapped her hands excitedly.

"Oh God what a crazy I have got married too" he muttered under his breath and held her wrist, stopping her from going, "Now you will not go anywhere. You don't have to go anywhere and do anything"

"But Neil---"

"Tiasha atleast for once listen now and stop being so kiddish. Rest a bit and even if you don't feel asleep, just lie down and rest"

"Yeah fine that's true. It's quite late night now" she sat on the bed with a thud and pouted, "If bhaiyya would have been here, a song atleast I could have demanded. Now, sleep is far away from me. Moreover, today whatever happened I know that it's impossible for me to sleep. Yeah, I don't have nightmares yet still I know that those scenes will flash in my mind"

Her words were spoken to herself she thought yet audible enough for Neil to hear as she laid down on the pillow with eyes brimmed with tears and pulled the blanket to cover herself again when Neil did it for her.

"Well I can sing a song for you" he said as Tiasha shot her head up at him, surprised.

"What??? You are giving me a reaction as if I have asked you for your two kidneys to sell" he said nonchalantly.

"Shut up Neil" she hit his arm with her palm as he chuckled.

"If you are upset, you could have just said it" he said as Tiasha smiled softly.

"You know I freak out sometimes when it's dark everywhere and so that day you were the one who saw me having kind of nightmares when at the hotel during the company's 30th Anniversary and our marriage reception, I fainted" she turned to look at him and clutched the pillow more tightly and added, "Well because of today also I know that I  can't sleep because maybe it's not nightmare but how the car was on fire and years ago how our parents---" she chocked on her tears and was about to turn away to wipe them when Neil held her hands and gave her a nodded as he smiled.

"Maamoni and dadda will always be in your heart Tiasha and for today whatever happened, you see we will figure out everything. Nobody can harm us or our near ones. Just as you lost your parents and brother, I too had to let Priyadarshini go. Now everything will be fine" he said and looked at her as Tiasha's hand slowly entwined with his without their knowledge as she nodded.

"It will Neil. Maybe it's just that we could have had a huge problem. A  great trouble. What if something would have happened to you" she sniffled as he cupped her face with his other hand.

"Nothing would have happened Tiasha. Moreover, you don't like me also. I am still little bad" he chuckled as she glared.

"I am not joking here Neil. You are worst" her lips pouted angrily, "We fight that doesn't mean that I want your bad luck"

"Hahaha I know that right. Now stop shedding tears and sleep. Tomorrow we have to leave early too"

"Nobody would harm us right???" she looked at him with eyes turning moist.

"Nobody will do anything" he smiled at her, "Just as you promised that you would not leave me, I wouldn't leave you too. As a friend we will always be there for each other and for the rest of our life's let destiny decide that" he added and she nodded smiling.

Then Neil and Tiasha both looked at each other with a sweet smile plastering their lips as Neil then slowly bent forward and placed a kiss on her forehead and gently stroke her hair strands as Tiasha kept looking at him.

"Sleep well now" he said as Tiasha smiled, nodding her head.

"Good night Vampire" she wished as Neil chuckled.

"Good night Anabelle" he wished as Tiasha smiled.

Then he kept looking at her and kept rubbing her scalp and threaded her hair as slowly her eyelids were drooping as she shut then slowly and fell asleep when he smiled and then turned around to shift towards his side when he felt a tug at his wrists.

He then swiftly turned around yet again at her looking at and then his eyes  fell on their entwined hand as he smiled.

Looking at her s option, moved a bit closer to her and then placed his hand venead his head and sideways placed his head on it and soon drifted into slumber.
........

Here's the next chapter of the story.
Hope you all liked it ☺

I just noticed that compared to my reads the votes are less in the previous chapters. So yeah please do vote and comment my dear readers as it's the only thing that motivates me to write :) <333

Also follow me to stay updated regarding the story :)

Happy reading
Shree❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 45.3K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series โI never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying youโž Disha...
26.9K 1.6K 51
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNGโœญ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can...
581K 27.4K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
30K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...