You Are My Everything (UNDER...

By rhythm_says_hi

Her goal was to prove her brother's innocence. His motive was to bring his best friend's truth to the front o... More

Prologue
Cast
Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Need a little help
Prequel

Chapter 4 [Edited]

1.2K 82 19
By rhythm_says_hi

In an unknown location

"Main bata raha hu chhoti, he talked. Usne bola hai. Yakeen kar. Mera vehem nahi tha." (I am telling you kiddo, he talked. He spoke. Trust me. It wasn't my imagination.) Naveen tried to explain Ria.

"Thik hai Bhai. Let's go and see." (Okay, brother. Let's go and see.) Together, they reached Rajveer's room, only to find him staring at the ceiling.

"Koun ho tum...." (Who are you?) Saying this, Raj started coughing. Ria rushed to check him while Naveen ran towards the kitchen to get water. 

"Please relax. Don't speak much." She started checking Rajveer. Until then, Naveen was back in the room. As soon as Raj's gaze fell on him, he fell completely silent. He just kept staring at him without uttering a word. 

Ria took this opportunity and immediately removed his oxygen mask and other extra tubes. Since he was conscious now, it was better for him to recover slowly on his own rather than being completely dependent on the machines. Raj's injuries healed long ago as his accident took place almost 2 years ago. All that was needed was for him to regain consciousness. Ria kept running tests and found that apart from IV drips, his body was now fully functioning, although he might need physiotherapy, but it was better to leave the two friends alone. 

After Ria left the room, Raj whispered, "Navu...." almost scared that if he called him loudly, he would disappear.

Naveen broke down after seeing his best friend so vulnerable.
"Han Raj, main hi hu. Pehle pani pee le. Fir hum baat karenge." (Yes, Raj, it is me. First, drink some water and then we'll talk.) Raj drank water, all the time keeping eye contact with Naveen.

"Tu zinda hai???" (You are alive?) He asked.

"Han Raj mai zinda..." (Yes, Raj, I am...)  Wham! 

"Abe pagal aadmi. Abe ruk jaa. Kya kar raha hai? Lagega mujhe wo lamp. Neeche rakh use. Are explain to karne de. Sun to sahi. Jaan-boojhkar nahin kiya maine. Are chhoti pakad ise. Kya medicines de di isko?" (Are you crazy? Hey, stop... What are you doing? That lamp will hit me. Put it down. At least let me explain. Hear me out. I didn't do it on purpose. Kid, restrain him. What kind of medicines did you give him?) Naveen kept yelling. 

Ria ran upstairs to see Naveen standing in the corner, while Raj was holding a lamp aiming at Naveen. "Ruk jaiye aap dono. Raj bhaiya please shant ho kar ek baar baat to suniye." (Stop it, you too. Raj Bhaiya, please calm down and listen to us for once.)

"Han Raj, agar Naina ko pata laga ki tune uske bhaiya ko maara to wo tujhe chhodegi kya?" (Yes, Raj, do you think Naina will let you go if she comes to know that you hit her brother?) Naveen said, rubbing his head.

"Shut up, Naveen. Naina ko agar pata chala bhi to wo tera nahi mera side legi." (Shut up, Naveen. Even if Naina found out, she would still be on my side.) Raj growled.

"Wo meri behen hai. Mera side legi." (She is my sister. She'll be on my side.) Naveen retorted like a kid.

"Aur wo meri cadet hai. She'll take my side." (And she is my cadet. She'll take my side.) Raj replied to Naveen.

"Shut up, both of you. Aap logo ko to dua karni chahiye ki jab aap laute to aap logo ka khoon na ho jaye." (Shut up both of you. You both should pray that when you both return back, you both don't get killed by their hands.) Ria taunted them. 

"Ha right. Tu dekh beta Naveen. Naina tujhe zinda nahi chhodegi. Tujhe dauda-dauda ke maaregi. Ab wo teri sweet gudiya nahi. Army soldier hai. Huda ke words mein saakshat 'phoolan' hai wo." (Yes, right. You just wait, Naveen. Naina will not let you live. She'll make you run for your life. She is not your sweet Gudiya anymore. She is an Army soldier. In words of Huda, 'Phoolan' herself.) Saying this, Raj started laughing, remembering her.

"Zyada khush mat hoiye. Naveen Bhai ko ek se bachna hai. Par aap... apko to 6 aise soldiers se bachna hai." (Don't be so happy. Naveen Bhaiya needs to protect himself against one. But you... you have to deal with all 6 of them.) Ria chided Raj.

"Are unki to har saza mujhe kabool hai." (I am willing for their every punishment) Saying this, Raj gave a small smile remembering his time with his cadets and the laughters that they shared. 

Naveen just said one line, "Dekhna chahega unhe?" (Want to see them?)

Raj just looked at him like a child who was offered his favorite chocolate, "Nahi... mujhe dar hai... main jinhe dekhunga wo mere cadets na ho kar army ke captain dikhe to?" (No... I am afraid that the ones I'll see won't be my cadets but the captains of the army.)

"Ruk, main abhi ata hu." (Wait, I'll be right back.) Saying this, Naveen went to fetch his laptop.

"Tere sabhi cadets KMA mein hain. They are posted there as faculty members. It's around 1800 hours, to mess mein honge sab. I have microphones and cameras fitted in every nook and corner of the campus. Here." (All of your cadets are in KMA. They are posted there as faculty members. It's around 1800 hours, so all of them must be in the mess. I have microphones and cameras fitted in every nook and corner of the campus. Here.) Naveen turned the laptop towards Raj. And that's when he saw them. But he was shattered to see six Captains sitting and having their dinner silently. They would occasionally talk to each other but nothing else. No laughter. No pranks. No teasing. Just silence.

In KMA

"Guys, it feels so weird to sit here after such a long time." There was a bit of static in the line, but he heard Yudi loud and clear.

"Apun ko aisa lagta hai ki wapas is jagah ki adat banne mein kaafi waqt lagega. Apun socha tha ki sab mast sambhal lega apun ka dil. Par ye to mushkil nikla." (I think it will again take us some time to get used to this place. I thought that I would be able to handle it. But this is harder than I thought.) Alekh said.

"Sahi keh rahe hein aap Alekh Bhai. Ye itna aasan nahin jitna hum sab ne socha tha. Bas ye saari yaadein ek sath hamare dil par havi ho rahi hein." (You are right, Alekh Brother. This is not as easy as we thought. All the memories are just weighing our hearts.) Ali agreed with Alekh as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Isliye to, sirf good and wanted memories of accept karte jao aur unwanted and sad memories ko block kar ke delete do." (That's why, accept only good and wanted memories and block and delete the unwanted and sad ones.) Pooja replied to them.

"Ye Huda jab sochta tha ki kabhi graduate hone ke baad KMA laut kar sabse milne ayega. To sabse pehle Sirji ka chehra aata tha. Aaj laut kar to aaye hein par jis chehre ko dhundh rahe hein, wo ab yahan hai hi nahin." (This Huda used to think that whenever I'll come back after graduating from KMA, I'll meet everyone. And every time, the first face that came into my mind was Sirji's (Rajveer). Today, we are back here, but the face we were searching the most is not here anymore.) Huda sighed.

And everyone turned silent. But Naina was quiet throughout the conversation.

"Naina?"

She kept staring at her dinner and then stood up abruptly.
"Mujhe kuchh achha feel nahi ho raha hai. Mai bahar jaa kar aati hu. Shayad khuli hawa mein better lage." (I am not feeling too well. I'll just go out. Maybe I'll feel better in fresh air.)

"Ruk, main aa raha hu." (Wait, I am coming.) Alekh tried to follow her.

"Are bahar tak hi jaa rahi hu. Tu khana kha." (I am just going outside. You finish your food.) Naina told Alekh.

"Naina khana kha kar jaa pehle. Bhukhe nahi." (Naina, first finish your food. Don't go with an empty stomach) Huda said.

"Mera dinner room mein rakh dena. Ruk kar kha lungi. Relax. Traveling ki wajah se thodi uneasiness hai. I'll be back." (Keep my dinner in my room. I'll eat it later. Relax. It's just a little uneasiness due to traveling. I'll be back.)

In an unknown location

"Are gudiya khana kyun nahi kha rahi hai?" (Why isn't Gudiya eating her food?) Naveen turned the laptop slightly towards himself.

"Ye ladki apna dhyan nahi rakh sakti kya? Dinner kar ke bhi to jaa sakti thi. She is a faculty member now." (Can't this girl take care of herself? She could have left after having her dinner. She is a faculty member now.) Raj said to himself.

"Han na yar Raj. Kitni careless hai ye." (Exactly Raj.. Look how careless she is.) Naveen was worrying about Naina

"Wahi to. Bahut zyada hi careless hai." (She is too careless.) Rajveer replied.

Saying this, they both stopped and stared at each other for a minute.

"Kya saale? Is baare mein baad mein baat karenge. Pehle mujhe dekhne de ki meri behan jaa kaha rahi hai." (What, you rascal? We'll talk about this later. For now, let me see where is my sister going.) Naveen said and focused on the camera.

Saying this, Naveen switched towards the camera in the outdoor.

In KMA

Naina turned the radio on as the silence was suffocating her.

A/N : Listen the song on YouTube as it is restricted to be shared on any other platform. Therefore, I couldn't link it above. (Song - Chitthi na koi sandesh, Movie - Dushman)

चिट्ठी ना कोई सन्देश 
जाने वो कौन सा देश 
जहाँ तुम चले गए
जहाँ तुम चले गए
इस दिल पे लगा के ठेस
जाने वो कौन सा देश
जहाँ तुम चले गए..

(Without any letter or message, 
who knows in what kind of place have you gone.
You've left to this unknown place after leaving this heart hurting.)

एक आह भरी होगीं
हमने ना सुनी होगीं
जाते-जाते तुमने
आवाज़ तो दी होगीं
हर वक़्त यही है गम
उस वक़्त कहाँ थे हम
कहाँ तुम चले गए

(There must have been a sigh,
that I didn't hear. 
Whilst leaving, you must have called for me.
Every second, there is now sorrow.
And those seconds are asking me, 
where have you gone?)

चिट्ठी ना कोई सन्देश
जाने वो कौन सा देश
जहाँ तुम चले गए
जहाँ तुम चले गए
इस दिल पे लगा के ठेस
जाने वो कौन सा देश
जहाँ तुम चले गए..

हर चीज़ पे अश्कों से
लिखा है तुम्हारा नाम
ये रस्ते घर गलियाँ
तुम्हें कर ना सके सलाम
हाय दिल में रह गई बात
जल्दी से छुड़ा कर हाथ
कहाँ तुम चले गए

(I have written your name in everything with my tears. Even these roads and paths were unable to salute you goodbye. There is only one thing in my heart that where did you go leaving my hand so soon?)

अब यादों के कांटे
इस दिल में चुभते हैं
ना दर्द ठहरता है
ना आंसू रुकते हैं
तुम्हें ढूंढ रहा है प्यार
हम कैसे करें इकरार
के हाँ तुम चले गए

(Now, all these memories prick my heart like thorns.
Neither the pain is fading nor the tears stopping.
My love is searching for you.
How can I accept that,
yes, you are gone.)

चिट्ठी ना कोई सन्देश
जाने वो कौन सा देश
जहाँ तुम चले गए
जहाँ तुम चले गए इस
दिल पे लगा के ठेस
जाने वो कौन सा देश
जहाँ तुम चले गए..

She sat down crying. Alekh immediately engulfed her in a hug.
"Mujhe laga hi tha. Kyun mujhse jhuth bolne ki koshish karti hai tu? Shant ho jaa, bachche. Kyun khud ko itni takleef de rahi hai?" (I knew it. Why do you even try to lie to me? Calm down. Why are you hurting yourself so much?)

"Alekh.... jab wo blast hua.. uske pehle... aisa to nahi ki Rajveer Sir ne humein awaz dene ki koshish ki ho? Kitna dard hua hoga unhe. Shayad wo humein bulana chah rahe honge jab aas paas aag ki laptein thi. Or hum kuchh nahi kar paye Alekh. Maine unhe aise hi chhod diya... aise hi jaane diya... koi koshish nahi ki unhe bachane ki... meri aankhon ke saamne hi....." (Alekh... when that blast happened.... just before that... do you think he would have tried to call for us? It must have hurt him so much. Maybe he wanted to call for us when he was surrounded by those flames. And we couldn't do anything. I left him just like that. I let him go... I didn't try enough to save him.... He... in front of my eyes... he...) And then she broke down.

"Chup. Bilkul chup. Kuchh cheezein hamare bas mein nahi hoti hein bachche. Isliye hum na chah kar bhi kabhi kabhi kismat ke aage majboor ho jaate hein." (Enough... be quiet now. There are some things that are beyond our control, kiddo. And we become helpless in these situations.) Alekh tried to reason with her.

"I disappointed him, na. He must be so disappointed in me. Naveen Bhaiya must be so disappointed ki main unke dost ko nahin bacha saki. Unke waqt to main us jagah nahi thi. Par Rajveer Sir ke waqt to main wahi thi... fir bhi.... I failed them both, Alekh.. I failed them... they must hate me, na..." (I disappointed him, na. He must be so disappointed in me. Naveen Bhaiya must be so disappointed that I couldn't save his friend. I wasn't there with Naveen Bhaiya to save him. But I was there with Rajveer, Sir. Even then... I failed them both, Alekh.... I failed them... They must hate me...) She kept saying this again and again as she clutched Alekh's arm and sobbed in his chest. Alekh held her close and caressed her head.

Alekh knew that no matter what he said right now, Naina was not in the right sense of mind. She wouldn't understand. 

At times like this, only Alekh was the one who could console her. Naina found her bhaiya in him. Therefore, she showed her vulnerable side only to him.

Here, Raj and Naveen were shell-shocked. They looked at the screen completely helpless. 

"Naveen, mujhe Naina ke paas le chal. Please." (Naveen, please take me to Naina. Please.) Rajveer pleaded to Naveen.

"Agar jaa sakte to kya main itne waqt se apni gudiya se door rehta...?" (Do you think, I would have been staying here, away from my baby sister, if I could leave?) Naveen said in a solemn voice.

"Kya matlab? Kya hum ab kabhi.....?" (What do you mean? Do you mean that we'll never....) Rajveer's heart dropped. He couldn't complete his sentence.

"Sahi waqt aane par Raj. Sahi waqt aane par." (All in the right time, Raj. All in the right time.) Saying this, Naveen turned his gaze towards his baby sister.

And both the friends kept staring at their lifeline, their heartbeat.

HEY, GUYS. THE UPDATE IS HERE. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR VALUABLE VOTES AND COMMENTS. LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS ON THIS CHAPTER. VOTE AND COMMENT. TAKE CARE PEOPLE ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 4.3K 46
What if proving Naveen innocent was NOT the reason Naina had come to the academy? They say truth is stranger than fiction, but what is the truth? / ...
65.1K 2.7K 37
A story that was left incomplete. A story of friendship, longing, love, and family. A story filled with the strongest and purest emotions. The story...
49.2K 3.7K 72
four girls with different dreams and different likes.. bound by friendship and determination to stay together as strong as any circle of friends coul...
26.9K 3K 40
Two new entries in KMA. Why they both are posted in KMA? KMA is again targeted by enemies. Will it be saved without sacrifices this time? Who are t...