๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‚๐˜๐‚๐‹๐„

By Kayceetheewriter

"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—–, ๐šข๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š." More

๐–ฃ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—‹|๐–ข๐–บ๐—Œ๐— โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐š๐™ด๐š…๐™ธ๐™ด๐š†|๐š€+๐™ฐ
๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ค ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฃ!

๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ.

12.6K 727 1.6K
By Kayceetheewriter

Hey guys 🫶🏾

UM I know you hype to read but damn I can't get a hey back? 🤨 like wtf.. and ghost reader you ain't said shit this whole time gang, you can't say hello but you can read my shit? Like you outta pocket I said HEY 👋🏾

Can you check in at least? 🫡

Leaving Shaniyah's apartment, Kai was on the way home when he had the strong urge to throw up again, his head starting to fuck with him again.

"Don't do this to me bro." He grumbled, trying to take deep breaths and push the feeling back.

Seeing a Gas station coming up, he pulled over to it to grab him something to drink as well as fill his tank back up.

He went to check the time again on his phone forgetting it was dead, only irking him more as he put it on his car charger take took forever to charge.

"Charger slow asshit." He sucked his teeth, putting his phone in the cup holder next to his pills and grabbed the bottle.

Kai held them in his hand, debating if he wanted to take some right now or not before ultimately sitting them back down and grabbing his wallet instead.

Getting out of the car, Kai walked inside of the station and paid for some gas, before grabbing a couple snacks on the shelves as well as a water to quench his thirst.

Going back to the front counter, the cashier rung him up again, eyeing him a few times.

"You Kay right?"

"Why wassup? You know me nigga?" Kai answered his question with a question, pressing him.

His eyebrow rose as his hand rested on his gun and the cashier noticed immediately, his eyes widening

"Oh no- well yes, but not like that! I mean like, you-your a rapper right?" He quickly clarified himself, making Kai nod slowly.

"Hm, oh ard then yeah I am." He replied, both of them just staring at each other til Kai jerked his head

"You gon finish ringing me up and tell me my total or we gon keep lookin at each other?"

"Oh yes, sorry.. actually you can just take it. On the house."

"Word? say less." Kai nodded, snatching his things with the quickness.

"Lemme get some of these too, on and these then." Kai acted like he was about to grab a lot more stuff watching the cashier eyes go wide before he started laughing.

"Nah im playin, you was gon let me take all that shit too you buggin." Kai put the extra stuff back, making the cashier relax.

"Good looks though, see you."

"See you." He nodded back, watching Kai walk back out of the store and laughing at the random encounter he just had with him.

Heading back outside, Kai threw the snacks Into the car before putting the pump into the car and standing there, he watched his surroundings closely before noticing himself in the reflection and shook his head.

"I look crazy asshit bro.." He spoke to himself, going to fix his appearance when the sound of his phone ringing alerted his attention letting him know it finally cut back on.

He was kinda scared to see who it was at first, thinking it was Milan calling ready to curse him out about staying out all night.

Hesitantly picking up his phone, he relaxed when he saw it was Banks calling instead and let it ring, making a mental note to call him back later.

Once he got back inside of the car, he opened the bottle of water and took a swig just as his phone started to ring yet again.

This time it was Dougie, followed by a text as he was still currently calling.

Nigga answer

Looking at the message Kai was put off at first, his brows drawing together as he answered the phone, putting it up to his ear.

"Yo."

"Kay? yo Where the fuck you been Nigga??" Dougie replied back immediately, urgency resting in his tone making Kai feel uneasy

"Around why wassup?"

"Where you at right now? Ina crib?"

"Nah, i'm Ina v.. why?"

"Where Lani? she witchu?" he asked his friend.

"Nah she at my crib.. wassup dougz why you keep asking me all these questions, pressing me for?" Kai replied, that uneasy feeling only getting worse now.

Nigga you need to hurry up and get there

"Why? fucked happened? You making me nervous nigga."

Dougie didn't say anything, only sending the instagram post to his phone.

IamSamariaF_ and others liked this photo.

NycTea Can somebody say #SneakinCreepin? Influencer and ex girlfriend of Rapper #KayFlock Shaniyah posted to her instagram stories with a quick post and delete, but you gotta be quicker than that boo! She was seen snuggled up pretty cozy with a new mystery dude, but sources quickly pointed out the Jewelry, the same jewelry KayFlock's GIRLFRIEND #LaniLovee gifted the rapper just a few months back! and if that wasn't enough, sources also pointed out the tattoo on his forearm, the same tattoo the bronx rapper has 👀.. Teameates, what do y'all think?
Commenter1 I knowwww this nigga aint get caught lacking in fckin 4k son 😂😂😂
DougieB___ 🧢🧢🧢
Supporter LMAOO Bye fckn Douglas, if its one thing a nigga gon do is lie for they friend! @DougieB___
Commenter2 Nah and he sleeping mad hard bro! see this why any nigga with a first love that bitch gotta be dead cause aint no fckn way! Commenter3 Smh I just feel so bad for Lani, imagine having to wake up to this, and bitch @NiyBandzz you're mad corny for this.
3,014 comments
29 minutes ago.

"Nigga what the fuck.." Kai trailed off, reading the post and staring back at the picture of him and Niyah sleeping that he didn't even know she took.

"What the fuck is right, how the fuck you let her get you like that?"

"Bro I was sleep, you think I woulda let that bitch catch me like that if I was woke?"

"When I told you go home Nigga I meant to YOUR crib."

"Ima kill that bitch Dougz word to my motha, yo she really a fucking cornball for this." Kai snapped angrily, still staring the picture.

"I told you this was a bad idea."

"I'm boutta cuss this bitch the fuck out."

"Don't, don't even text Shawty cause she just gon post that too and make you look more guilty son. It's already gon be bad when Lani see this." Dougie advised against it immediately, trying to help his friend with damage control as best as he could.

At the mention of Milan, Kai felt his heart sank even further and now he really had the urge to throw up.

"Fuck, you think she saw it yet?"

"Kay.. bri just woke me the fuck wylin on me, so I know she seen that shit."

"Wait Bri talked to Lani?"

"Nah she tried to call her but she ain't answer, she blacked on me and just went downstairs that's why I'm calling you nigga!" Dougie whisper yelled, trying to still be on the lookout for his girlfriend.

"Fuck!" Kai yelled, looking at the picture again.

".. You can't even see my face like that though."

"Nigga." Dougie sucked his teeth.

"I know, I'm fucked... I gotta get the fuck home." Kai sighed heavily as he just kept looking at the post, seeing the comments go up by the thousands, all of them dragging him badly.

"Bro I don't understand how the fuck you let that shit happen, I thought you was just using her for get back, you chillin wit her now? Y'all got back cool or sumn?"

"No, I was fucked up off a perc and she let me stay or whatever- the bitch took it for more than what it was you know she slow asshit, I told her I wasn't on that with her and she must've posted this shit when I left." Kai explained the situation, watching Dougie just shake his head yet again at his friend.

"Aye you needa leave them shits alone bro cause you fuckin up, that bitch just snaked her mans she don't got no loyalty to nobody, she was the same bitch saying she was gon get you lined and you sleepin at her crib on some slow shit. Tighten up."

"I know, I know." Kai nodded, listening to the tough love Dougie was giving him right now.

"What Ima say to Lani?" He asked, running a red light at the last second.

Dougie went to talk when he thought he heard Bri coming back, but it was just Brishae instead in the hallway.

"You know i'd tell you to lie to the death, but nigga you caught this time.. Just come clean bro, the shit already out there."

"But I ain't even kill though.. I don't think." He mumbled, trying to think it over.

"Nigga I hope you don't say this when you see her." Dougie stale faced him, while Kai ran a hand down his face.

"I can't lose her dougie I love her." He spoke solemnly.

Although his actions had been contradictory, Kai really did love Milan and was afraid to lose her.

"Then come clean and make that shit right, get ya self together before you lose a good jawn." He advised, not waiting for a response nor did he get one, as Kai sat there with his thoughts all over the place.

"Ima hit you later.. if you don't answer then I know she killed yo ass." He chuckled trying to make the situation a bit more lighthearted and Kai laughed.

"Aight B."

Kai and his friend hung up quickly after that, as his smile faded slowly.

He tried to call Lani and she didn't answer, making him curse lowly as he tried again and again but to no avail.

Getting no response back from his texts either only made him drive faster, hoping he could get there in time.

Praying that she didn't see it just yet.

Meanwhile back at the house, Milan was in bed sleeping when she heard light scratches come to the door knowing it was Cuddles trying to get inside of the room.

Her eyes opened slowly, blinking a few times to get used to the light outside and looked over expecting to see Kai next to her.

Yet he wasn't.

Furrowing her brows together, she looked at her phone she held in her hands trying to see the time but her phone was dead.

Eventually dying from her leaving her phone opened the whole time when she dozed off waiting for Kai to come back.

She'd waited damn near all night for him to come back to the house, unable to stay up and ended up crashing around 7 something in the morning.

Sitting up all the way, she ignored Cuddles meowing and looked over at the bedside clock.

11:47am

Looking around the room, it was exactly how it looked when she fell asleep.

Confirming her suspicions that Kai really did stay out all night.

It was like almost immediacy, the uneasy feeling she had in her gut was back.

Feeling just like she felt that night she had that weird dream about Kai cheating on her.

The mere thought of that had her stomach in a knot.

Sighing, she put her phone on the charger and finally got out of the bed.

Lani went over to the door and let cuddles inside to stop her incessant meowing and watched her slip in immediately, rubbing up against her leg.

"Stop all that crying girl." She petted her, rubbing her chubby belly and laughed softly when she lightly swatted at her hand.

Continuing her way to the bathroom, she did her business and brushed her teeth, all while still thinking about the fact that her boyfriend really never came back to the house.

Her anger rising with every minute that passed, but as well as her concern.

Lani hoped nothing happened to him, especially with she spoke to him the last time she saw him.

Not even wanting to think like that, she shook that thought out of her head and turned on the shower water.

Milan let it run, before walking out of the bathroom to grab her towel and some clothes to put on for when she got out.

As soon as she stepped out of the shower she heard her phone notifications, letting her know her phone turned back on.

"Finally." She mumbled.

Her steps deterred when she heard how crazy her phone was going off, but she regained her steps thinking it was just her notifications coming all at once like it usually did.

As soon as she grabbed her phone off of the charger, her phone started ringing.

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗕𝗿𝗶 💞 would like to facetime...

Answering after the second ring, Lani answered the phone to immediate chaos between Dougie and Bri.

"Bro hang up the fucking phone."

"Dougie shut the fuck up talking to me, dead ass." Bri snapped making her eyes widen

"Sis you meant to call me?" Lani asked, laughing at their bickering

"Bitch yes! Where the fuck you been at?? I been calling you for half an hour now."

"I was sleep, my phone died. What's wrong?" She asked walking towards the closet to get some clothes, just as Kai was calling her simultaneously.

"Look at-"

"Hold on girl, this Kai calling." Milan cut her off, ready to hang up the phone and curse her boyfriend out for staying out all night.

"Ima call you ba-"

"MILAN DONT HANG UP!" Bri immediately cut her off, while Dougie kept screaming in the back for her to hang up.

"What?? Bitch You scaring me, what's goin on? What happened." She laughed nervously.

"Bro please just don't hang up. Check what I sent you you first, and look at it.. All of it." She told her, hearing Dougie suck his teeth before they started arguing again but Milan barely paid them any attention.

She looked at the notifications, mostly coming from Kai seeing he called her back to back as well.

That same uneasy feeling was intensifying and she was suddenly nervous for whatever she was about to see.

Going to her and Bri's messages she looked at the multiple posts on the tea page about her and read them.

She saw the picture first and gasped, reading the post with a hand covering her mouth.

It was like her worst nightmare was coming true, unfolding right before her eyes.

Looking at the picture of Kai and immediately knowing it was Kai- she was able to spot her boyfriend from anywhere and knew 100% that was him, laid up with a girl.

And not even just any girl, but his ex.

The same ex he told her not to worry about.

Her hand shook as she let out a shaky breath, feeling the burn coming already from behind her eyes as they watered.

Her hand went to the next post, and it was like just when she thought things couldn't be worse.

(BYE cause My editing skills really eat down, why these tweets and the picture lowkey look real.)

SugarHillKeem and others liked this post.

NycTea #ViewPreviousPost well the slow sunday quickly picked up as news broke about rapper #KayFlock allegedly cheating on his current girlfriend and model #LaniLovee with his ex, influencer #NiyBandzz as the story quickly traveled to Twitter, causing a whole discourse on the situation as well as a new hashtag called #Caughtin4KAY. Thoughts?
Commenter1 If he really did cheat he mad grimey for that nfs, cause didn't that bitch jump Lani?
Supporter101 That's what I'm saying, I hope Lani really do leave Kay, cause he mad corny for that ngl. @Commenter1 he let that fame get to his head
Commenter Nah they said strangle him with the chain she got him 😭😭😭😭 LANI GO GET BACK‼️ He def was sleeping mad comfortable!
Bumnigga101 Faxx, these bitches talkin about some this why niggas can't get a burger outta them now wholetime they don't even have burger money 😂
Commenter2 I hate u sassy niggas @BumNigga101
Commenter789 Ya be way too invested in ppl y'all dont know lmao
10,749 comments
20 minutes ago.

"Lani?" Bri called out, breaking the tense silence

"I knew it." She finally spoke, looking at the picture still.

".. I told you he was cheating on me Bri didn't I?" She muttered.

"I'm sorry sis." Bri apologized, feeling so bad for her friend at the moment.

"Lani-"

"Dougie forreal be quiet, like dead ass." Bri told him seriously, not wanting to hear anything he had to say if it had to do with sticking up for his friend.

Milan had nothing to say yet so much to say at the same time, because it was like she suspected.

There was a large part of her that believed his was in fact cheating on her, but a small part of her really wanted to believe that wasn't the case and he really didn't do it, he wouldn't do her like that.

Yet she stood corrected, scrolling on Twitter from the trending hashtag with over 10k tweets already about it, everybody already seeming to know about the situation except for her.

She was filled with so many emotions she didn't know what to do, the only thing she could do was stand there in the closet with her phone in her hands as she cried.

"I'm so sorry sis." Bri apologized again, hurt that her friend was hurting.

"Why would he do that Bri? a-and with her outta all people? Why??"

"Cause he fucking dumb that's why." Bri replied, shaking her head while her friend just kept crying.

"Can you come pick me up? Please bri I cant be here, the way I'm feeling right now.. oh my god." Lani took a deep breath but it was useless, the sadness in her heart that she was feeling was quickly turning into something else.

Anger.

"Im on the way right now, pack a bag sis."

"Okay, let me know when you get here please."

The girls said their goodbyes and hung up shortly after that, Lani grabbing a bag and filling it up.

She wasn't even looking at what she grabbed, she just snatched anything and placed it inside of the bag.

She just wanted to get away, she just wanted to leave.

She was done.

She'd been hurt too many times by men, cheated on more times she could count and Kai knew that, vowing to never do her like that.

Just to be the next Nigga In line taking her for granted and hurting her as well.

She couldn't help but break down, dropping the bag harshly as she spazzed out, resulting in her messing up the closet out of anger and breaking her phone completely.

Some of his clothes were ripped, some was just thrown on the floor and the mirror was broken after throwing her phone at it once she saw him calling again.

Glass shattered everywhere, scaring cuddles as she watched her own sank to the floor and pull her body up to her chest as she cried.

When she was calm enough, cuddles slowly inched closer and closer til she was by Milan and put her paw on her arm, rubbing against her next.

Milan lifted her head, looking at her cat and smile softly before looking at her slightly puffy tail.

"I'm sorry girl, I scared you?" She sniffled, before picking her up making sure she didn't cut herself on any glass.

Grabbing her bag, she put on the first pair of slides she seen and left out of the room.

Milan went down the steps with cuddles in her arm, just as she heard a car door slam followed by hurried footsteps and immediately knew it was Kai.

Sighing heavily, she didn't even have time to prepare herself when he rushed inside, already having the key ready.

They both looked each other, and by Lani's tear stricken face he knew that she knew already.

"Ma." He called out, watching her shake her head as she broke eye contact first, and kept walking with her cat in her arms and her bag on her shoulder.

"Bae-"

"Stop fucking talking to me Kaiyeer dead ass." She cut him off, not wanting to hear it.

"It ain't true, I promise you ain't it what it look like."

"I don't care, tell the bitch she can have you bro cause I'm done. You told me yesterday to stand on it so I am, I'm really cool off you now." She shrugged, grabbed the carrier out of the closet and sitting it on the table with her bag.

"So that's it? You not gon let me explain or nothing?" He asked, hearing her laugh bitterly.

"Kaiyeer get the fuck outta my face before I really swing on you."

"I'm just tryna talk to you ba-"

"YOU BEEN COULDVE TALKED TO ME! How many times did I ask you Kai to talk to me? I begged you to talk to me! But you didn't want to talk, you went to her and spent all that time with her- while I just sat at home like a dumb ass, worrying and stressing over you." She cut him off placing cuddles inside of the cage before finally facing him.

"Of all people bro.. you really had to do it with that bitch? You sat here with me, putting ice on my knuckles after she literally jumped me, wiping my tears and telling me everything was gonna be okay, and how you always got me.. why Kai? Why would you do that to me? To us?" She cried, burying her face inside of her hands.

Kai watched the girl he loved cry in front of him and felt like utter shit, knowing he was responsible for her hurting.

All he could say was that he was sorry over and over again, going to touch her when she flipped out, instantly pushing him back.

"Don't fucking touch me." She snapped, shaking her head as she looked at him in disgust.

"You aren't sorry, you wasn't sorry when you spent the night at her house, or having her all in your car. You been with this bitch for weeks, lying to my face and making me seem like I was crazy when I was right. You really was cheating on me."

"I wasn't cheating on you Lani! It wasn't like that."

"Then what was it like? Huh? Why else would you be around this bitch after everything she did to me kai?" She asked, crossing her arms to hear what new lie he was gonna come up with.

"You know how I was gonna get back for meech?"

"What does that have to do with your ex kaiyeer?"

"I was using Niyah to get cool with that nigga Jah sister, Mya to get the drop on em. She was getting information for me, that's it. But I didn't tell you cause I knew you wasn't going to believe me if I told you that's what I was really doing with her." He finally explained, watching her just stare at him.

"Well you was right to assume that then because I don't fucking believe you."

"Milan I'm not lying!"

"You expect me to believe this was just for get back after you literally just walked through the door after spending the whole fucking night with her? After she just posted a picture of the two of y'all fucking laid up? How fucking dumb do you think I am?"

Kai went to speak when Milan quickly cut him off, speaking again.

"You know what? I don't even give a fuck honestly. It's nothing you can even say right now to change my mind. You knew what you did was wrong and that's why hid it from me, you didn't think about how this would affect me at all, I'm the fucking joke on the internet right now because of you Kai, because of her, again."

"Baby I'm sorry." He tried to touch her and she moved away from him yet again.

"Im sorry too, for even giving you my number in the first place.. I hope it was worth it, cause I'm done." She grabbed cuddles carrier and went to grab her bag next off the table when Kai grabbed the other end, holding a strong grip on it.

"No you not, you not leaving me bro you not- you just can't."

"Let go of my bag Kaiyeer."

"No, cause you really tryna leave me and for what Milan? I just told you- I'm telling you I did not touch that bitch, I swear to god! I was high and sleep when she took that picture, I didn't even know she took that til she posted the shit earlier. I love you, and only you.. I can't lose you ma don't do this. I need you.

"I needed you, but you weren't here. You were out, with her. So stay with here."

"Baby-"

"Let my bag go Kaiyeer."

"NO! Milan bro- dead ass you boutta get me right now word to my dead bro cause I'm telling you I didn't touch that girl!"

"Nigga I don't give a fuck what you said! Get the fuck off my bag this my last time telling you- you know what fuck it! Keep that shit, I got more clothes." She let go of the bag.

She grabbed the carrier and lifted it off of the counter, pushing past him as she made her way towards the door with him right behind her.

She barely made it two steps before he yanked on the carrier

"Mil-"

"Get the fuck off before you scare my cat!"

"Then chill the fuck out and stop tryna leave cause you not! Just listen so we can talk-"

"I'm talked out, I been begging you to talk but now ion wanna hear nothing else. You got it, now let my carrier go before I lose my shit on you forreal, this my LAST time warning you." She warned, snatching her arm back just for him to grab it again.

"Baby-"

"I said get the fuck off of me!" She dropped cuddles and swung on Kai with the quickness, throwing punches at him and landing a few, feeling his lip bust as tasting blood before he gripped her hands tightly.

"I know you mad right now, and you gotta reason to be but on some real shit Milan keep ya hands to yaself." He advised, his tone dead serious as he pushed his anger back

"Then get the fuck off of me and let me leave!" She yelled, feeling her eyes water again and getting upset that she was crying in front of him.

"Just let me go." She muttered sadly, her bottom lip shaking

"I-I can't." He replied, getting choked up himself as she cried underneath him.

"I'm sorry bae, I'm sorry." He kept saying over and over, wrapping his arms around her as she wept.

"I love you." He muttered, kissing her face and usually hearing that would make her feel good, but all it did was make her feel nothing but anger now.

"Get the fuck off of me." She started to push him off of her again, hearing him sigh as he stood.

"Lying ass, all you do is fucking lie that's all you good for.. I hate you."

"Watch your mouth." He gripped her chin, angry after hearing her say that and she slapped his hand off of her harshly.

"Nigga fuck you! I swear I wish I never met you.. I chose you over my friends and they was right the whole time, Sam was right about you."

"Fuck that bitch she can't speak on shit." He scoffed at the mention of Sam while she kept going.

"She said You was gonna show me how much of a ain't shit nigga you are, and I didn't listen. I chose you over her like a dumb ass when she was right all along you ain't nothing but a liar and a cheater."

"Word? She was the same bitch tryna fuck me tho." He snapped without thinking, before his eyes widened and realized what he just exposed, freezing on the spot.

Milan was bending down to pick back up cuddles when he dropped the bomb on her, making her eyes widen before she slowly turned to him.

"What you just say?"

"Shit-"

"Say what the fuck you just said again kaiyeer." Lani cut him off.

"Bae wait I ain't mean-"

"Mean to what? Say my best friend tried to fuck you?" She asked calmly, stepping closer to him

"So not only was you fucking your ex but you was fucking my best friend too?" She rose a brow, cracking her knuckles

Milan didn't even wait for his response, immediately punching him dead in his face as she caught him off guard with her first punch.

They tussled a little before he gripped her up and slammed her on the couch again, yolking her up.

"Bro chill the fuck out! You keep puttin ya hands on me you buggin, I didn't do nothing with that girl either!"

"Kaiyeer you better kill me me cause if I get up Ima really show you something, word to your dead bitch!" She snapped and his face morphed into one of anger

"What the fuck you say?"

"I said that's word to your de-"

Her words was cut off from Kai wrapping his hand around Milan neck as he squeezed tightly, his face into a deep scowl as he stared down at her

"Say that shit again, I fucking dare you and it's really gon be a fucking problem. This my last time Ima tell you bro, chill the fuck out." He snapped, letting her neck go harshly and stood up.

He went to walk away when Milan bum rushed him, throwing punch after punch his way, beating all on his back as she screamed how much she hated him

"Bro i said get the fuck off me!" Kai snapped, his patience gone when he turned around, ready to yell but got punched in the face in the process.

He watched it all happen in slow motion, his eyes widened before he knew what he was doing, watching as he cocked his fist back and punched Milan dead in her face, getting her one good time in the eye.

Milan stumbled back immediately, falling on her bottom as she held her eye immediately.

Feeling the burn as it watered profusely, tears of pain pouring out.

As soon as he saw her fall back Kai immediately put his fist down and rushed over to Milan, regret in his tone as he apologized

"Fuck! Shit bae I'm sorry, fuck I'm so sorry." He came to her aid immediately, going to touch her when she held her hand up

"It's fine."

"No it's not, fuck- let me see."

"Kai."

"I didn't mean to, I'm sorry. Don't leave." He apologized, holding her tightly as he rocked them back and forth, kept whispering how sorry he was, for everything.

Milan placed her hand on his chest, gently pushing him back off of her

"Please." He whispered, while she shook her head no

"Let me go Kai." She told him, meaning more ways than one.

His eyes watered, before he eventually let her go, watching as she stood back up on her own.

Kaiyeer went to say something, most likely apologize again for putting his hands on her when he was cut off by the sound of a car screeching as it pulled up, honking immediately.

Milan looked over his shoulder, before back at him.

"That's probably Bri." She muttered

Wiping her still runny eye once more before going over to cuddles cage, and picking her back up.

Kai watched with a heavy heart as the girl he loved opened the door, walking away from him and the house and came out following behind her.

"Milan please." He called out, just as Bri opened her car door.

Looking at her best friend, she saw her eye that was quickly swelling and her eyes widened.

"What the.. did he do that??" She asked before looking at Kai next

"PUSSY did you do that to my sister eye?!" She yelled, on go immediately.

"Oh nah hold the fuck up, let me grab my bear mace and my fucking knife." Bri went to go in her bag when Lani stopped her.

"it's okay, let's just go."

"It's not okay lani that nigga blacked your eye."

"It was an accident, he didn't mean to."

"But-"

"Just take me home bri." Lani cut her off, her voice pleading with her from to drop it as she was ready to cry again.

"Bro please."

Bri sighed, giving Kai one last dirty look before helping her put cuddles into the car and helping her get into the front seat.

"Milan." Kai called her name one last time and she ignored it, shutting the door.

The tears falling down her face freely as they shared one last look before Bri sped off down the street, leaving him alone.

In the car, they both sat in a tense silence as Lani cried softly beside her.

Clutching on Bri's hand for comfort as she drove.

It wasn't until halfway to Milan's house that she remembered what Kai told her.

"Pull over."

"W-what?" Bri quickly looked at Milan and then back at the road.

"I said pull the car over." She reiterated, watching as Bri looked at her hesitantly before she did as asked.

"Take me to Sam house."

"Sam's hou- why?"

"She tried to fuck Kai." Lani expressed, emotionless.

"What?" Bri eyes widened before speaking again.

"H-how?? Did Kai tell you this?"

Milan nodded.

"And You believe em?"

She didn't reply verbally, only nodded in response yet again.

Milan didn't know about Kai's story with his ex, but she did believe Sam tried to make a move on him.

Her sudden abruptness to cut ties with Lani after she got with Kai, the sly remarks- all of it she didn't piece together til now.

"What you got on your feet?" Bri asked her

Milan held up her Gucci slides for her to see, while Bri leaned down to take her shoes off.

"Switch with me... and put your hair up."

They got to Sam's house in literally less than 10 minutes, Milan getting out the car first on a mission as Bri got out next.

Lani walked up to her door, and knocked on it a few times before waiting patiently.

She tightened the scarf Bri gave her as they waited, her eye throbbing but she wasn't worried about that at the moment.

The only thing she was focused on was Sam who just opened the door, looking at Lani as she stood outside her door in utter surprise.

"L-Lani?" She called out, opening the screen door

"I saw what happened today- oh my god are you okay? What happened to your eye-"

Milan cut off her sentence short by socking Sam dead in her face, dragging her out the house and down the steps before slamming her onto the concrete underneath while Sam screamed like bloody murder for Milan to let go, while Bri screamed for her friend to keep going.

"Beat her fucking ass lani! Drag that bitch!" Bri encouraged as she recorded, and the neighbors on looked.

They let the fight go on some more before bri finally pulled Lani off.

"Okay that's it, that's enough you fucked her up."

"It ain't enough!" Milan growled, still trying to attack Sam while she scooted back out of fear.

Her mouth leaking blood, dripping down her chin and on her shirt while her fresh new weave was fucked up.

"Why!?" Was all she could say

"You thought I was gonna find out you tried to fuck my nigga? You sloppy ass bitch." Lani snapped, still trying to go at her while bri held her back.

"Lani stop!"

"He's a liar he tried to come on to me!" She yelled.

"Then why wouldn't you tell me?"

"I-I.." Sam stammered, tripping on her words as she tried to think of an excuse but came up short.

"You really are a pathetic ass bitch, and everytime I see you it's gon be the same thing." Lani spat, looking at her up and down before pushing Bri hands off of her.

"Let's go."

They got back in the car shortly after that, speeding off as Bri gave sam the middle finger and threw her flat sprite out the window, getting all over her as she sped off.

While Bri was amped up, recalling the events and gushing how Lani fucked her up, Lani just sat there quiet.

Even more hurt that she had to physically fight someone she once called her sister, Seeming like the betrayal never ended and her day was getting worse by the second.

She just wanted to get away at this point.

I feel like I should just put this right here... 🧍🏾‍♀️

I don't really have much to say except this was a crazy chapter gang, lotta shit happened.. lotta shit was revealed.

This was a lot to write No bappppp

Lani found out about Niyah and Kai, then about Kai and Sam😭 my poor sis just going through it this chap.

Her and Kai was fighting like two nikkas!

Ugh, he ain't have to black her eye tho like😒 now Ima kill him off tf. Lol jk... 🤭

How y'all feel about it tho?

Do y'all think Lani and Kai way past rekindling it or could the relationship still be saved?

Lemme knooooo

Sorry for any mistakes

K.C <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 18.9K 35
โษช'สŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ า“แด€สŸสŸ แดแดœแด› แดา“ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ.........โž ๐„๐’๐“. ๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
168K 4.9K 36
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?" "๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€" ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ผ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’• Starte...
17.5K 688 16
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•.. ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’•."
5.9K 238 18
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ" ๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ / ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐