𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐄

By Kayceetheewriter

"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐." More

𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗋|𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍 ❤️‍🔥
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆|𝚀+𝙰
𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖤 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣!

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.

19K 748 888
By Kayceetheewriter

Surprise😙

Check in? 💕

The light rain tapped against the window shield as Kai and Milan sat in the car, both of their moods reflecting the weather.

Tense, and gloom as of the late.

Lani sat there with her arms cross, disdain on her face as she watched her boyfriend get high yet again and shook her head.

Kai felt her stare for the longest, seeing her judgmental stare out of his peripheral vision and let out an annoyed sigh before pausing his movements to look over at his girlfriend.

"Lani what bro?" He asked, his tone coming out harsher than intended that Milan paid no mind to.

"You know what, what is you getting high again for Kaiyeer?" She scolded, hearing him suck his teeth at her remark

"You boutta blow my shit." He groaned, tugging at his tie yet again to get it as loose as possible, clearly uncomfortable in the suit he had to wear today.

"I don't care, You already smoked how many times? Like are you not high yet or what?"

"Obviously not high enough."

"You sound like a feign so bad right now you know that?" She asked looking him up and down, while he waved her off.

"Oh Aight and you sound like you needa hit this bitch next, always complaining, just chill." He told Lani cooly, his eyes low and she rolled her eyes.

"Chill? Kai It's barely even 1 o'clock right now and you sitting over here getting high as the fuck, got this car smelling like all this weed knowing we gotta go upstairs to see your mom and everybody else."

It was the day of Meech's funeral and they were having something over at Banks house that meech also lived with, it was just supposed to be a gathering really for people to come and bond over shared experiences with the deceased as well as speak with the others.

But after the funeral, Kai wasn't in the mood to attend the gathering and made that clear multiple times through out the morning to Milan, yet she convinced him he should still go just for a little.

Hoping his spirits would be lifted in the comfort of his family and Friends.

But that task seemed to be harder than expected.

"Bae you actin like I ain't tell you that you didn't have to wait for me, you could've been went up." He replied and she raised a brow

"Yeah and you would've never came up."

"You damn right I wouldn't have." Kai shrugged before slouching deeper into his seat, his face twisted up in a frown as it had been a lot lately.

"Bunch of fake ass people in that bitch that never even gave a fuck about meech, but now that he dead all of a sudden they got all the cares in the world. Fuck outta here with that shit son. Ion need no shit like that around me." He grumbled, his leg shaking as he continued smoking.

Kai was already in a bad mood about having to attend meech's funeral but what put him off even more was all the people Kai saw there that he knew didn't give a fuck about meech in the slightest, acting like they were vital in meech's life when that wasn't the case, lying just for attention and that made Kai even more upset not only for himself but for meech.

"That's understandable but you didn't come here for them, you came for the people who really give a fuck about you,the people who really got ya best interest at heart. Most Importantly you came for meech, not any of them, forget about them." Lani responded, her tone more patient now.

Milan knew today was hard for Kaiyeer, as it would be for anybody in his position, but felt like him trying to isolate himself or avoid meech's service wasn't the best way to go about things.

And Kai knew that too, as he took her words in as the smoke blew through his lips, clearly thinking it over.

"Let's just go up, only for a little while. You promised." Lani spoke again.

He didn't say anything, just nodded his head ready to get it over with.

"Thank you." Lani smiled shifting in her seat as she leaned over to his side, and kissed the side his face.

"Now Come on." She reached over past him and rolled her window down, having enough of the smoke.

"Whatchu do that for?"

"Cause this is not a hot box, got my clothes smelling like weed. You lucky these just my funeral clothes or I would've blacked." She went on to roll his window down too, getting the smoke out faster while digging in her bag.

Lani pulled out her perfume and sprayed some on herself before going to spray kai next.

"Here boo."

"Nah ion want that, ain't that the perfume you just got? Yeah nah that shit stink bro." He pushed her hand away hearing her gasp at his remark

"Nigga no the fuck it don't. None of my perfume stink you buggin. Look, smell." She tried to make him smell it again but he moved her hand yet again

"Milan I know what that shit smell like, it's too fruity that shit smell like some shit my abuela would wear."

Milan scoffed loudly, before laughing.

"Oh yeah now you talking out ya neck, NONE of my perfumes smell like no fucking old lady perfume." She held her Versace perfume up, smelling it again herself.

"Yeah no, this smell good."

"Yeah well I don't need that, I'm good." Kai replied, pulling out his own smell good he got which was a small scented smell good oil in a green little bottle with the rolling ball on top.

Lani watched him whip it out and put it on as she laughed unprovoked.

"Nigga I know you ain't pull out no body oil, so you Muslim now?"

"Oh nahhhh you got jokes?" He raised a brow while she kept laughing.

"Pulling out oils and shit where you get that from? The ock stand? I'm sayin like nowwww niggas is Muslim when you convert son? Respectfully? Salaams." 👳🏾‍♂️

(LMAOOOO let me stop playing with my religion! 🧕🏾)

"Aight now you dragging it." He shook his head, chuckling as he put his smell good away.

"I'm just playing they do be smellin good."

"I know they do, you ain't gotta tell me." He replied arrogantly while Lani smiled before putting her hand up.

"Nah see you lowkey been getting off all day, but I been tryna chill and let you have it but you ain't got too many smart ass remarks left understand?" She warned playfully, making the both of them laugh.

"Ayo who is you pushing up on?"

"A nigga boutta get boomed if he keep playin with me that's who." Lani replied, watching kai try to look around.

"Ion see him in here, wrong nigga."

"Oh okay.. Yeah must be, Ima make sure I don't get it wrong next time when I see my other nigga." Milan replied, flinching back when she saw Kai try to grip her up.

"Bro what? Nah come back. Come here."

Milan only laughed in response, quickly getting out of the car not caring about the light rain as she watched Kai get himself together to chase after her.

She ignored him telling her to come back and quickly went to banks door, knocking on it hurriedly as she watched kai quickly close his car door, coming over to her.

Her knocking got a little harder, kept looking between the front door and her boyfriend as his advances got closer.

"Ima fuck you up."

"Bae stop- banks open the door!" She yelled and knocked harder.

Kai was only a few feet away when the door finally opened, making Lani stumble inside frantically with banks in front of her.

"Damn why you banging like the feds for?"

"Cause he playing too much, get him." Lani hid behind him, redirecting his attention to Kai now.

"And look atchu, just high as a kite you don't know what. Better not let ya moms see you." The older man shook his head

"B you just copped off me tho."

Banks looked around quickly for any signs of his mom but didn't see her, hearing Kai laughing behind him.

"Nigga? I- you know what just get ya ass inside making all this noise... talking about some 'yoU jUsT cOPPed oFf mE ThO' boy get out my damn face. Questioning me like I ain't grown." He grumbled, walking away from Kai just as his mother, Lena and his sister Arionna came over.

"Oh well I'm glad y'all could finally stop by." She spoke first, sarcasm all in her tone

"Thank your son." Lani blamed kai immediately, making Rere laugh

"I figured." Lena replied, hearing her son suck his teeth

Her brow raised, directing her attention to her son

"Oh It's not? What took y'all so long then son?" She asked him, not even waiting for him to reply and instantly cut him off by grabbing his chin to get a good look at him.

"Came in here, eyes low and high off ya ass. So early in the day to, for what mijo?"

"I said the same thing."

"Ma.." Kai groaned, and she let him go.

His mother only made a face, deciding to table the conversation for another time as it wasn't appropriate at the current moment.

"You hungry?"

"I don't even know why you asked you know I am." He smiled sheepishly, making his mother crack a smile.

"Come on."

All four of them went over to the table filled with silver pans and crock pots full of home cooked foods and desserts laid out for the masses to eat, talking amongst themselves as Lena was busy making plates.

"What they got?"

"Pretty much everything you can think of, they got chicken, fried and barbecue, and baked. Some greens, yams, um.. you know I brought my Mac n cheese since I was supposed to cook that, somebody made meatballs just a lot of stuff."

"Okay y'all had y'all plates already. what's good?" He asked bluntly, not caring who heard while Lani started snickering behind him

"Boy, hush." Lena looked around, before gossiping anyways.

"Don't eat them meatballs, or the greens.. and the yams, they was so watery I couldn't believe it." Lena gave her son the run down

"Yeah they was mad watery, had my whole plate wet ion like that." Rere agreed with her mother

"Who cooked?"

"His mother."

Kaiyeer didn't say nothing, he just made a face at the mention of Meech's mom, which all of them caught.

His dislike towards her was very clear.

Kai felt like Meech's mother, Tracy shouldn't have even been able to come to the funeral, as she was barely a mother to meech.

Lena was more of a mother to meech than his own mother, always choosing drugs and men over her own child as it slowly ruined her.

He knew she tried to reconnect with Meech now that she was trying to be sober, but her word was as good as anyone's, and she let down meech too much to ever think her word was trustworthy.

Although Lena always taught Kai to be respectful to adults, it was hard when it came to people like Tracy.
Watching for years how she put meech through so much physically and emotionally, Kai didn't have it in him to even fake it with Tracy.

So he just stayed away from her,

He didn't even speak to her at the funeral, while Dougie did out of respect.

Kai did not.

He felt like she didn't care about meech when he was alive, why care now? Crying as hard as she was, he felt like it was all a show, just to give others the impression she was something she wasn't.

A mother.

She wasn't, just a lady that gave birth to meech.

That's all.

Kai's mother knew about her sons reserved feelings for Tracy, and also know how he could get, so she thought she'd warn him now.

"Be nice Kaiyeer." She gave him a pointed look, handing him his plate with a slight grip on it.

"I'm not gonna say nothing."

"I mean it, I know you feel how you feel about her but that's still meech's mother through everything. So be respectful and keep it pushing you understand?"

"Ma I'm good." He reassured her, watching her stare at him a little before releasing the plate into his hands completely.

Lani got her food next, following Kai over to the couches with Rere as Lena stepped away to speak with Banks about something.

Dougie and Bri were already chilling on the couch pretty closely, greeting the two that just came in as they got closer and making room for them to sit.

"Wassup son." Dougie nodded towards his friend receiving one back

"Wassup B, wassup Bri." He acknowledged them both and so did Lani.

"Bye kai why you look like you boutta be in nardo wick video, lil tux on." Bri joked soon as she saw Kai making
them laugh.

"Ha.. I'd tell you what you look like but you won't like it." He replied, saying a inside joke only him and Lani understood making the two of them laugh while the others looked slightly confused since they didn't catch the TikTok reference yet.

".. what?" She laughed confused

"It's a TikTok."

"What TikTok?" Rere asked, wanting to know as well

"Nothing girl you just had to be there." Lani waved it off, didn't feel like explaining it as it wouldn't be funny anymore.

"Bye y'all swear y'all got little inside jokes."

"Right, fuck outta here." Dougie agreed.

"Don't be a hater bro." Kai scoffed

"Right like nobody understands why we love each other the way we do, but it ain't for them to understand, we ain't out here tryna- tryna be relationship goals." Lani

"Okay FUCK outta here durk and India."

"Right more like Ike and Tina."

"Nah Ike and Tina got it."

"Yooo come on, I'm too high for this shit bro chill." Kai chest rumbled as he laughed.

"They really play all they life that's they problem, no wonder y'all like each other." Lani shook her head, trying to contain her laughter as well.

The sounds of their laughter died down when an older lady sitting on the other couch, made herself known to the group.

"Excuse me, we're trying to have a conversation over here could y'all keep it down." She chimed in.

Lani spoke first before kai could, seeing the mug on his face as he looked her up and down and interjected before he could.

"Of course, sorry about that." She replied politely to her elder, seeing her nod.

"Thank you."

She leaned back into the couch, continuing her conversation with some older man while the groups eyes lingered on her.

".. and who the fuck is that?"

"That's Ms.Tracy sister I think or atleast that's what banks said." Rere replied

Kai didn't reply back to Dougie, only continued staring at the older lady, looking at her and then at Milan.

"Bae."

"Ion know if I can do this, like I will dead cuss her the fuck out. Like bro who the fuck is you? Walking up on somebody like that, oh can y'all keep it down for my conversation, No. fuck that bum ass conversation." He grumbled, glaring at her openly while Lani was trying to tell him to chill.

"Yo he be spazzing." Bri started laughing and Dougie agreed

"Nah that was really anything."

"That was lowkey, cause they probably not talking about shit either." Rere sided with her brother.

"Exactly like fuck outta here bro. Now Ima boutta talk mad loud on purpose."

"Please, we just got here." Lani sighed.

"Yeah and we gon have to dip soon, cause I'm not feelin the vibes already." Kai replied, feeling himself getting annoyed again quickly.

They spoke quietly amongst each other, missing as Meech's mother, Tracy came over to the same lady on the couch after coming from outside for a quick smoke break.

The funeral was really hard for Tracy, her eyes stained red from crying so much as she sat next to her sister, Towanda who instantly came to console her.

Towanda was offering words of encouragement to her sister, giving her a tissue to dry her wet face in which she took.

Drying her eyes, Tracy just happened to looked over and noticed the larger group of kids sitting opposite of them, seeing Meech's closest friends Kaiyeer and Dougie.

Her eyes widened slightly at the two speaking amongst the group and got up.

She'd been so caught up in her feelings she didn't think to even check on meech's friends and how hard it must've been for them.

"Tracy?" Towanda called her sister's name, before getting up as well to come over.

"Wait Dougie.. Kai that's you?"

The small group turned their head at her voice, Dougie deciding to speak first.

"Hey Ms. Tracy, good to see you again."

"We saw each other?"

"Yea, earlier at the funeral remember? I came and spoke to you?" Dougie replied, trying to jog her memory while she shook her head

"No im sorry, it's been a lot for me these past couple days.. weeks It's been hard for me." She replied, and Kai just looked at her up and down, the same way he did her sister just a few moments ago with a look of annoyance and disgust on his face that towanda saw.

Tracy looked over at Kai now, greeting him yet again

"Kai, it's good to see you again sweetie, did we see each other earlier as well?"

"No." He replied, coming out tougher than intended but he didn't care

"Oh, well again it's so good to see you here. I know meech would've loved this." She smiled, before it faltered when he scoffed loudly.

He muttered something underneath his breath and looked away, feeling Milan touch his knee, trying to remind him of what his mother said.

Towanda looked between Tracy and Kai, his attitude apparent and raised a brow.

"Excuse me we didn't hear you, did you have something you wanted to say?" She asked crossing her arms.

Kai looked her up and down and chuckled bitterly, before standing making Milan stand as well.

"Aye we out B." He shook Dougie hands, before looking at his sister.

"Kaykay wait."

"Tell Mamà I had to go." He cut Rere off, before hearing one of the older ladies speak again

"Is everything okay? You guys don't have to go." Tracy asked confused what was happening

Kai didn't reply, only looking at her and openly ignored her before turning to Milan.

"Let's go." He took her hand, tugging her gently in his direction headed for the door again.

Tracy was at a loss while her sister Towanda stared with her nose turned up at the blatant disrespect Kai was showing them both.

"And that's Lena son acting like that? I thought she raised her kids with respect." Towanda scoffed, speaking openly enough for kai and the others to hear.

"Excuse you?" Rere spoke up immediately coming to her mother and her brothers defense.

"Whatchu said?" Kai stopped in his tracks and spun around so quick.

"Bae drop it, let's just go." Milan muttered lowly, tugging on his sleeve trying to get him out the door before the situation escalated.

"As wonderful and remarkable as Lena is I'm shocked to see you sitting here talking and acting this way with an adult, you been rolling your eyes, giving us these dirty looks and getting slick at the mouth and you still are. We are your elders boy have some respect."

"What You think cause y'all older than me y'all deserve respect? Respect is earned not given so ion care bout nothin you sayin forreal. And keep my moms name outta ya mouth." He countered smartly, and Towanda eyes widened

"Oh so you just a disrespectful little boy! You know who you talking to? This is Meech's mother, If you needed the reminder and I am his Aunt! You better check yourself."

"You sayin that like that was supposed to mean something." Kai argued, looking at Tracy now.

"How many times you kicked meech out and my mom had to let him come stay with us? How many times you just left him in the crib on his ass with no food, nothing and my mom had to come over and cook him food and went back to school shopping for meech cause you wasn't there? Then when you came you sold all the shit my moms got him to get high to somebody else in the building wearing meech shit to school and teasin him for it?" He ranted angrily, seeing Tracy eyes widen at his verbal attack on her.

"Hold on-"

"Nah you hold on, cause you talkin bout you his aunt so where the fuck was you at all those times meech was out on his ass and ain't have no where to go? Y'all sitting in this bitch fake as fuck crying, acting like meech was y'all pride and joy, thinkin y'all deserve some respect cause y'all share the same blood, fuck outta here. Talkin bout what meech would want, neither one of y'all knew meech enough to know what the fuck he would want. So fuck outta here." He cut her off.

This all literally happened in the span of minutes, as Lena and banks came back inside carrying the extra aluminum foil she left in her car when they heard all the commotion going on inside his house.

All Lena heard was the last sentence of Kai's sentence and her as well as banks eyes widened.

"What is going on in here?" Lena came into view, seeing Kai and Milan standing with Towanda consoling a crying Tracy in her arm.

"Lena you son has been totally disrespectful! And he has been ever since you left." Towanda spoke first, her tone loud and angry making Lena turn to her son

"Ma-"

"Stop talking, cause why did I hear you cussing when I came in the house? I know it wasn't at no adult? Especially towards his mother and aunt."

"He was." She chimed in, and Lena turned to kai and slapped him.

"I raised you to be disrespectful?"

"Bro I know you ain't just put ya hands on me yo." Kai stared down at his mother with harsh eyes, and feeling challenged, Lena stepped towards him.

"Boy- and I'll do it again!" Lena yelled, before speaking fastly in Spanish and holding her hand up.

"I never raised you to be so disrespectful like this, now Apologize!"

"No."

"Kaiyeer, you really wanna trying me right now?" Lena raised a brow

"Ma.." Rere tried to cut in but her mother held her hand up

"Hush." She told her daughter, before turning towards her son again.

"Im not gonna ask you again, apologize. Right. Now." She gritted out through her teeth.

"No, and you just put ya hands on me going mad hard when you don't even know what's going on. You buggin ma forreal."

"K-"

"I'm out." He cut his mom off, his mood even worse after that and didn't even wait for Milan, he just stormed out while his mother called after him.

Milan looked around, feeling very awkward at the tension and just waved goodbye to all of them.

"Sorry for your loss." She mumbled, before leaving out as well now to follow after her boyfriend.

They both made it to the car in no time, Lani barely getting her door shut as Kai sped off, his anger evident.

"Kai-"

The sound of a phone ringing cut Lani sentence off before she could even start it, breaking the tense silence in the car.

Lani grabbed her phone, looking at the contact before turning to Kai.

"Bae it's Rere."

"Don't answer, I'll talk to her later."

"She probably worried."

"And I said I'll talk to her later yo." He repeated himself, running a hand over his face and slightly still feeling the sting from his mother's hand.

Milan just stared at kai, feeling herself get annoyed as well with Kaiyeer

"Okay You doin too much right now, calm down."

"How? You- don't start bro I'm already hot right now."

"And that don't have nothing to do with me, so don't redirect your attitude on me when I didn't do nothing to you."

"Bro You acting like I don't have a reason to be mad you was just there like c'mon." He sucked his teeth.

"I didn't say you didn't, but be real kai what did you expect to happen? Why go back and forth with her in the first place? You said you was gonna chill." Lani scolded him now herself, watching him turn to her.

"And I was, I was walking away til that bitch brought my fucking mom up, then gon have my moms turn and black on me like that, Like shit is mad embarrassing like the fuck? Think I'm supposed to apologize and fa what? Cause that bitch was cryin?"

"Because it was the wrong time for that, Kai it's a time and place for everything."

"Yeah well a nigga like me gon say that shit any time any place I don't give a fuck." He shrugged carelessly.

"Okay, what if that was your mom and somebody spoke to her like that?"

"Aht- it wouldn't be my mom cause she took care of her kids, my mom would give her kids the clothes off the of her fucking back before she saw any of her kids suffer! That's the difference between my mom and Meech's. Ya act like I'm disrespecting meech or something like he wouldn't have wanted this, ya don't know half the shit that lady put him through and what? Cause she wanna be crying her fake ass tears I should give a fuck if I hurt her or that other bitch feelings? Suck my dick bro, I don't give a fuck." He rasped angrily, hearing Lani sigh from beside him.

"Kai-"

"Ion even wanna talk about the shit no more, cause ya tryna make it seem like I'm wrong or some shit and I'm not. Cause if you felt like that you could've stayed back with them and let me leave you didn't have to come." Kai cut Lani off, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Why would I just let you leave? That don't even make sense. I wanted to make sure you okay."

"Nah you wanted to tell me how wrong I was and you could've saved that shit."

"Okay first of y'all stop cursing at me, did you not hear me just say I understood where you was coming from? I'm not saying I don't, it's just a time and place for that and it wasn't the time."

"Ard Lani." Kai shut the conversation down, not wanting to speak on it anymore.

"You- you know what, Ard bro." Lani cut herself off, going in her phone as she was annoyed now herself.

Milan wasn't even in her phone for a minute before she spoke again.

"I understand today was hard for you, but I really hate when you act like this."

"Act like what bro? I said Ard Lani cause that's it I'm not tryna talk about the shit no more. You dragging it boutta get me tight like what is you sayin?" Kai sighed heavily,

"I'm saying I don't like being around you when you get attitudes like this, cause ya attitude is really nasty and don't nobody wanna deal with that. Especially when I didn't do nothing to you." Milan started bluntly, her attitude present now.

"I- Aight you got it." Kai nodded, deciding to press the issue again before his mood got worse.

The rest of the car ride was done in a tense silence, Milan upset and Kai upset that Milan is upset with him.

By the time they got back to the house, Milan was grabbing her things while Kai made no move to get out of the car.

"You coming?" She asked confused why he was still sitting in the car

"I'll be in there soon."

"Huh? Why you.." She trailed off, before seeing him reach in the backseat for his bag full of weed and rolled her eyes when it clicked.

"Kai You serious?"

"Milan just go ina house I don't feel like arguing again. Damn I'm starting to think you need to hit this bitch, always tryna argue bro." He grumbled, his tone tired.

Milan didn't say anything, she just slammed his car door without another word or she was gonna launch the bottle of water she had in her hand right in his face and made her way up the pathway to the house.

Unlocking the door, Milan went inside and hopped right in the shower, clearly over the day even though it barely started.

She took a long shower, washing off the light makeup she had on her face leaving it bare before eventually getting out to get dressed.

She walked into the closet seeing Kai changed out of his funeral clothes, and into his regular clothes now.

"Where you goin?"

"Out." He replied in a clipped tone, getting his sneakers on.

"Okay, where?" Lani pressed, readjusting her loose towel.

"Why it matter? Youn wanna be around me right?" He asked, throwing her words back in her face.

Lani chuckled bitterly, shaking her head.

"Nigga you really boutta get me tight you.. know what nevermind. You absolutely right, bye."

"See you."

"Remember that." She nodded, brushing past him.

Milan just grabbed the first clothes she saw to put on quickly before leaving the closet and getting away from Kai, pissed and his presence was only making it worse at the moment.

She laid down In bed, ignoring him shuffle around to get himself together til he eventually left out about a half an hour later, both of them not speaking a word to either one.

As soon as he left, Lani pulled out her phone to call her best friend bri and tell her what happened.

"... and then he just fucking left, I swear to god he better not say shit to me yo." Milan finished her rant angrily, done telling Bri the run down.

"I know god tired of all the bitches who done swore on him just to take the Nigga back." Bri joked, earning a slight chuckle from her best friend.

"Bitch be serious."

"Nah I mean I see both sides." Bri shrugged, while Lani pouted

"So you don't think he was wrong?"

"I didn't say that, maybe he ain't have to black like that but I don't blame him." She replied.

"It's not like I don't understand, cause I do but I felt like that was just too much, especially to do that at a gathering for meech of all places. I dunno." Lani argued

"That's true but I mean you gotta think about it bro, Meech was like a brother to him, he died in his arms-"

"He did?"

"Yeah, on the way to the hospital. Or that's what Dougie told me and why would he lie."

"Kai never told me that." Lani mumbled, speaking to herself more than bri.

"Why would he? He probably don't want to look vulnerable or whatever."

Milan didn't reply, and Bri took the silence to keep going.

"I mean I dunno, I look it at like if I lost you like that and say for instance your dad tried to act like y'all were the closest before you died I'd probably feel a way too. Now would I black on him like kai did? Ion know.. but I'd definitely feel a way. So that's why I can understand."

"I didn't look at it like that."

"Cause you wanna respect your elders so bad, bye bitch."

"Shut up bitch you always wanna crack a joke this is serious." Lani started laughing with her friend, rolling her eyes.

"Chile.. y'all will be okay you know you think everything the end of the world."

"I can't help it, you know I'm sensitive." Lani laughed softly, tapping her acrylic against her screen and making a mental note to go to the nail salon soon.

"So when he come back what about I do? Just drop it?"

"I wouldn't say drop it cause he should've never left like that, mad or not. Just.. ion know just talk it out and try to have more patience with each other, you gotta remember meech just died not even a month ago. Just give it time sis." Bri advised her friend, watching her nod on the FaceTime screen as she took everything in.

"Fine, I'm tired Ima talk to you later."

"Ard bitch."

"Bye whore." Lani made a kissy face into the screen, before hanging up the phone and snuggling deeper into the covers.

It was only 3pm, but she'd been up since 6:30 for the funeral earlier today and was feeling tired now.

Lani pulled the covers over her body, deciding to just let her and Kai have some time apart and went to sleep.

By the next time Milan opened her eyes it was dark out, around 8, almost 9pm at night and her phone was going off awaking both her and cuddles who must've curled next to her as she slept.

Checking her phone, it was Kai calling her in which she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes before answering the call.

"Hello?"

"You sleep?"

"Obviously Not anymore." She replied clearing her throat.

"Smart ass mouth." He sucked his teeth.

"I know you not talking about nobody with a smart mouth." She rolled her eyes, hearing him laugh

"Yeah aight, so look you still mad or what?" He asked getting straight to it.

"Mmm, I dunno." She bit her lip,

"Bye you know you not mad."

"And how you know?"

"Cause You would've answered and been like 'WhAt KaIyEeR?!" He mocked her using a squeaky voice making her laugh.

"Bye cause I don't even sound like that. I'm boutta bang on you for interrupting my sleep to be annoyin." She rolled her eyes.

"That's cool, come open the door I'm outside." He replied just before he hung up the phone himself.

Lani stared at her phone, before staring at cuddles looking back at her and sat her phone down before standing.

She left out the room a few seconds later with cuddles following close behind and opened the front door, seeing Kai holding food in his hands as he closed his car door with his foot.

She felt cuddles brush up against her leg as she looked outside curiously, wanting to step outside when Lani quickly grabbed her.

"Come on girl." She muttered, moving out of the way for Kai to come inside.

"What you get?"

"Damn wassup bae, I'm good how you?" He replied sarcastically, leaning down to peck her lips.

"Shut up." She chuckled, kissing him again and taking the bag out his hand smelling the food.

"Ool you got some Jamaican food." She knew just from the smell.

Lani had been craving some Jamaican food for the longest, but the one store she went to was far from Kai's house and he didn't like the drive so she hadn't had any in a while, but had been wanting some for a while.

Opening the bag, she looked at the food and her mouth watered before looking at kai.

"Look at you tryna be nice to me now, getting my fave."
She smiled, going over to Kai and hugged him, feeling him pull her onto his lap.

"And how you know I just ain't want no Jamaican food tonight?"

"Cause you always complaining about the drive."

"Thank you, I love you."

"I love you too, I'm sorry for acting like that to you earlier, I shouldn't have took my anger out on you, that was odee."

"It's okay pa." Lani replied wrapping a arm around his neck.

"Can I have a kiss?"

Kai didn't reply, only leaning down and kissing her lips, feeling her kiss him back.

The kiss didn't last long, before Lani pulled away and dragged her platter over towards her and stayed on his lap.

They talked some more while eating about what happened earlier, more civilized this time as neither yelled and spoke calmly as they both said how they felt about the matter.

"So what're you gonna do about your mom?"

"I'll talk to her soon, just not now."

"You still mad?" Lani asked and Kai raised a brow.

"Lani she slapped the shit outta me son." He replied and for some reason that made her laugh

"Ooh. Wait I'm sorry."

"You gon laugh in my face you outta pocket" He laughed.

"No I'm sorry it's really not funny but why you say it like that."

"Cause she did, in front of everybody too. Slapped the shit outta me I almost forgot she was my moms at first and did something to that lady." He sighed, while Lani kept laughing.

"I think everybody emotion was high, I think she regret doing that, especially in front of everybody like that."

"Yeah well I'm good on her, at least for right now." Kai shrugged, and Lani nodded, deciding not to press it.

Knowing she'd be mad if her mom smacked the fire outta her mouth in front of everybody too.

The rest of the conversation was on other topics, til eventually they finished eating and went upstairs to take it in for the night.

Lani coming from the bathroom after getting herself ready for bed, seeing Kai chilling in bed.

He looked over from his phone and over to her, watching as she climbed in bed and kept his gaze on her.

Milan felt a little nervous under his gaze, but tried to look unphased and ignored it.

She laid down, not even laying there for a second before feeling his hand on her body and laughed out of instinct.

"Kai moveee."

"What I'm doing?"

"Trying to have unprotected sex with me." Lani replied, catching kai off guard as he started laughing.

"Bro what? Lani go head. Go to sleep."

"No."

"No?"

"I wanna have unprotected sex too." She wriggled her eyebrows, turning to him.

Kai just kept cracking up laughing while Lani giggled, leaning down and kissing all over his face.

"Lay back." She told him, putting her hand on his chest

"You got me feeling like a bitch and shit, come on." He sucked his teeth much to her amusement

"Good, what you be saying? Why you got these on still? Take em off ma let's go." She mocked him, tugging on his boxers.

"Ayo yeah nah back the fuck up off me." Kai tried to move Milan hands off of him but she kept her grip.

"I'm just playing Bae wait." She grinned, hearing him grumble

"You playin too much I'm boutta.. oh shit." Kai sentence was cut short, feeling the sudden sensation of pleasure from Milan slipping her hand inside of his boxers and palming him.

"Boutta what?" She teased, raising a brow.

Kai remained silent, only holding eye contact as she stroked him to a quick erection.

"Hm?" She hummed, her thumb going over the slit and felt his body jump.

"Fuck." He hissed lowly, making her smile.

Milan climbed onto his lap again and this time he welcomed her, her hand residing on his face.

Kai hands gripped her ass from underneath the big shirt she had on, tugging on her panties and yanking on them, making the fabric brush against her clit.

She panted softly, moaning lowly before leaning down and kissing him.

The pleasure heightening as she starting to grind herself onto his lap, making the both of them moan lowly.

Unable to take anymore, Kai pulled at her small thong like panties and ripped them off, hearing her gasp in his mouth.

"Nigga ow, wait those was one of my favorites." Lani hissed as she started to pull away looking at the discarded fabric, getting distracted but Kai wasn't having it.

"I'll get you some more, c'mere." He gripped her neck, putting her lips back on his making her laugh momentarily.

They began making out again, this time Milan lifted up a little and pulled his dick out of the boxers, brushing it up against her already wet folds.

Kai went to help her, looking away to do it himself when Lani made him look at her again.

"I got it." She replied, pushing him inside of her after that as the two of them moaned on contact.

"Shit." He groaned, closing his eyes quickly while Milan threw her head back.

Kai lifted her shirt over her head, seeing her exposed breast on display and put one in his mouth, making her moan louder.

"Awn fuck." She whimpered.

Wasting no time, Lani put her hand on his chest and shoulder before she started to sensually ride him.

Both of them lost in their own pleasure yet also on the same page with one another, in sync.

Kai hands went to her hips, lifting her up and down and Lani threw her head back, touching on her own body for his gaze, playing with her nipples and moaning Kai's name over and over again.

His grip stayed on her hips, before removing a hand to play with her clit making her clench around him unconsciously.

Kaiyeer bit his lip, muttering something in spanish as he breathed heavily.

"Fuck, just like that." He told her.

"You like that?"

"I love that shit." He replied, his voice rough.

"Tell me how much?"

"Enough to make you my bm right now." He told her truthfully and although they were caught in the moment, Milan couldn't help but to start laughing

"Kai you better not cum in me." She told him, making him suck his teeth

"Scary ass."

"Mhm, only thing that need to get big is this ass."

"We in the wrong position then." He replied watching her smile

"It's always next round." She muttered against his lips, before speaking again

"Or you getting tired on me?"

"I can show you better than I can tell you."

"Show me something then."

"I gotchu." Kai pecked her lips, before flipping them over with his dick still inside of her as she laid underneath him and went to work.

Most of that night filled with Milan moaning or cumming, or both.

It was the next day, early in the morning and Milan knew Kai would be sleep for a while.

Yet being the early riser she was, Milan was up bright and early trying to get the house together since it was starting to look amess yet again but It was Sunday and Milan usually saved those days for cleaning anyways.

Detaching from Kai, Lani grabbed the discarded shirt off of the floor before trotting over to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get herself together.

Her legs were still slightly sore from yesterday's activities leaving a dull ache between her legs, and she reminded herself to take a bath later on today to relax.

When she got out of the shower shortly after, she put on a tank top with some shorts and a pair of socks, leaving her scarf on since she was about to clean and grabbed the large bag she used for laundry.

Heading towards the abundantly large laundry basket full of both her and Kai's clothes, Lani hummed softly to herself as she was going to grab the clothes and stuff them into a bag.

Milan was just pushing all of them into the bag, and looked at Kai's clothes he wore yesterday sitting idly on the floor discarded and rolled her eyes.

She'd reprimanded him about that countless of times, she didn't know what was too hard about getting clothes in the actually clothes bin and not the floor.

Going over to his clothes, she bent down and picked them up, getting his hoodie lastly and furrowed her eyebrows when the faint smell of perfume invaded her senses.

Looking down at the hoodie in her hand, Lani held the hoodie closer to her nose and sniffed further.

Getting that same whif yet again, but this time stronger letting her know it was definitely coming from his hoodie.

Only seeming to put Milan off, since there was one big problem.

Milan didn't own any perfumes that smelt like that.

Her body went rigid, setting the hoodie down as she turned around to look at her boyfriend sleeping in bed a few feet away and just looked at him, thousands of thoughts running through her mind.

The main one being of the perfume didn't come from her then who did it come from, and where did kai really go yesterday?

Ugh.. I'm back? 🧍🏾‍♀️

Lmaoooo nah fr hey you guys, welcome back❤️ how y'all been???

I was gone a lil while, I know 😭 a bitch bday done passed! I moved to a new houseee, got my wisdom teeth taken out, had some personal issues, had to let people go - chile ya girl was just going through it!

But I'm back now! Or I think :/

Anyways, 78k?!?!)! We was just at 50 something.

Oh I love y'all BAD y'all was still holding me down even when I wasn't uploading. Even the messages checking on me.

We really gang fr and it's not for tf fake ‼️

But erm.. now that we back, let's talk.

So I made this chapter extra long and full of drama since I been gone😭😭 Even added a lil sexci scene, I'm rusty so ntm🙄 but it's almost 8k words Y'all be Ard for a lil while.

First, who side was y'all on? Kai's or did y'all think he was outta pocket for what he said to meech family?

Or the drama with his mom, and Lani?

Or the perfume on Kai's hoodie? Where y'all think it's from👀

Lmkkk ya thoughtsss

See y'all next update, and hey to all my new readers💕

Sorry for any mistakes!

K.C <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.4K 27
𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 (𝗂 𝖽𝗈) 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 (𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐) 𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐅𝐋𝐎�...
526K 21.6K 43
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭." - 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
43K 2.1K 35
#𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘
1M 34.1K 33
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.