๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‚๐˜๐‚๐‹๐„

By Kayceetheewriter

"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—–, ๐šข๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š." More

๐–ฃ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—‹|๐–ข๐–บ๐—Œ๐— โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐š๐™ด๐š…๐™ธ๐™ด๐š†|๐š€+๐™ฐ
๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ค ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฃ!

๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.

24.3K 964 925
By Kayceetheewriter

"The way he lick me like a cigar, it's 𝗦𝗠𝗢𝗞𝗘 about that nigga."

Check inn 🫡

It was around 8pm on a Friday night, the weekend finally kicked off and Lani was spending the night in the house watching tv with cuddles.

Milan was chilling in her living room, scrolling on social media like always, her posts going up since she posted a photo earlier but she wasn't really worried about it.

As much as she didn't want to, her mind was still on the argument she had with Kai last night.

They still hadn't spoken, when she woke up and saw no texts or calls from him, her heart sank but she tried to brush it off as much as she could.

She still was upset about their fight and since Kai hadn't reached out he must've still been upset as well.

She saw that he posted but didn't dare click the story, she didn't want him to see her username in her views and would only swipe the story half way but not all the way to view his story, seeing he only posted a picture in the studio.

With time to sit and think, she could understand why Kai would be upset because he couldn't control his exes actions but she felt like he played a role in it whether it was intentional or not, he still did and she didn't like the fact that he couldn't see that.

She also realized that he was right and she couldn't be upset because they weren't together when him and his ex had sex, but on the same hand she still felt like it was a double standard and had she did the same thing, Kai wouldn't look at her the same.

So while Lani could understand, she still felt some type of way about how things went down and them not speaking only put a damper on her mood even more.

But one thing Lani didn't like to do was dwell on things, so to take her mind off of it she distracted herself by watching baddies and damn near getting caught up with the show in one day.

She was currently on the Episode where chrisean and Jela were fighting Slim and Rollie, cracking up at how Rollie just snatched her wig off to scare Jela, only to end up getting beat up by her.

(A\N can I just say Rollie really pissed me off when she did that shit😭😂😂 swore she was scaring somebody just to end up on the grass, titties out looking stupid!)

Lani sat besides cuddles, laughing away while eating some pizza she ordered when her phone went off.

Sistas 💞

Bri💕
Is we popping out tonight?
Cause it's the weekend and a bitch off work😛

Sammy💘
Heavy on the off work!😭

Very heavy on the slide, what happen👀

Bri💕
I'm weak now Lani wanna pop outsideee😭

Wait that just reminded me this girl I know having a birthday bash at starlets, wanna go?

Sammy💘
Dead ass, Kai got our sis fucked up😂

Wait who the girl sis?

Bubbles
Y'all met her before at one of my hostings

Bri💕
Ohh, red hair right?

Yeah she was cool

Yeahh she invited me to her party a couple days ago

Say slidee👀

Bri💕
Yark, Streets is calling😭🥳

And Ima answer!

Sammy💘
It's giving bout to hit the clubs & dance like a stripper🤪

Bri💕
That's what it's feeling like

Heavy on that, feeling like showing my ass😚

Bri💕
Oh my sis showing off tonight😂😂!

And is! Bri lmk when you otw

Bri💕
Bet ittt

Sammy💘
Let me know too!
Boutta start getting ready as well😂

Bri hearted this message

Lani locked her phone back with new plans for the night and got up from the couch, pulling her tight shorts down as she stretched before looking at her car.

"Can't stay in tonight girly.. Mommy boutta hit clubs and dance like a stripper, aye." She stuck her tongue out before she bent over twerking for a few seconds.

Lani looked over at her cat and cuddles just stared at her with a blank look making her laugh, before she got back up.

She scratched behind her cats ear before turning off the tv and making her way up to her room, hearing a small thud as her cat quickly followed her.

Looking at the time, Lani saw it was already almost 9 and had some time, since bri wasn't most likely to get to her house til 11- almost midnight.

She didn't have to rush but she couldn't move slow either, cause she was good for taking her time and losing track of time, makeup barely done with only five minutes left.

Wrapping her hair up, she put a scarf over her hair and made her way to the bathroom, turning on the shower water.

It ran, getting to the scalding hot temperature that she liked and waited for it to get hot while texting her friend bubbles that her and her friends were coming to her party.

Bubbles was another friend of Lani's she met from networking, connecting with her from her being a mutual off of TikTok, being from New York as well.

She texted her about her party a few days ago and Lani forgot all about it til scrolling on Instagram and seeing the flyer earlier.

Quickly getting a response back, she told her she'd see her later and hearted the message before connecting to her tv, playing her playlist as she started to get ready.

It was around 11 something now and Bri just texted that she was around the corner with Sam, almost at Lani's house making her hurry.

She took her hair out of the pinned up curls letting the bouncy curls fall, before fixing a few of them, especially in the front, recurling so they were styled right.

Her hair was in a long middle part with layered curls fitting her face perfectly.

Getting up from the vanity she quickly went back into her now messed up room and went to her bed to put on her outfit last.

It was a cute black two piece she got from a boutique in her P.O. Box and decided to wear it out tonight.

The outfit.

Lani sprayed some YSL perfume all over her body before grabbing some open toe YSL heels and a black YSL bag with the silver chain.

This was one of her favorite bags because the bag was big enough for her to put some gucci slides inside, cause she knew that her feet would surely start hurting soon enough wearing these heels.

She was looking at herself in the mirror, grabbing her phone and taking pictures from behind to show her backside off when Bri texted that she was here.

Posting it to her Instagram story, Lani turned off the music and left out shortly after.

She got inside of Bri's car, sliding inside of the car and Sam started yelling.

"Oh shit not the ysl out, my bitch stepping out tonight."
Sam hyped her friend up, recording.

"Period You see me or whatever." Lani laughed, swiping at her neck.

"Bri let me see you.. YEAH! Y'all see it, all bad bitches around me. We outside tonightt!"

"And is, Okay period."

Sam stopped recording and was watching her stories over while Bri pulled off, her maps on to see how to get to the club.

She turned up the music on the radio, and the whole way there they blasted music and sung the lyrics to the song as well as posting on Instagram.

The trio ended up at the club about an half an hour later, at a little pass midnight and Lani used her connections as well as her friends attractiveness to cut the line and immediately be let in.

"Where's your friend?" Sam asked over the music just as Lani was texting her.

Bubbles texted back and she looked up, seeing her in the biggest section waving.

"She over there, let's go." Lani held her friends hands, pulling them over.

"Hey sis." Bubbles called out loudly, hugging Lani once she came into the section with her friends.

"Hey boo, Happy birthday!" She replied, before pulling away from the hug and looking over at her friends.

"You remember my friends right? Sam and Bri."

"Fasure, hey y'all." She greeted them both politely, hugging them both while Lani spoke to the other girls in the section as well.

"Okay well ya just came- ya need to catch up and get lit with us like wassup, what y'all tryna drink on clear or dark?" Bubbles asked.

"Dark." Sam spoke first and Lani shook her head.

"Nah Dark give me ptsd, gimme clear." She replied making bubbles and her friends laugh while they poured drinks.

"I'm only getting one drink a bitch gotta drive tonight, gimme clear too."

"Early shift?" One of bubbles friends, Alexis asked

"Girl don't you know it." Bri replied and they both started laughing.

Bubbles started passing the drinks to the trio, and Lani grabbed a Red Bull from out of the ice.

"Now a chaser."

"Chilllll." She giggled.

"Chasers is for pussies, it's my birthday bitch you gotta take it straight." Bubbles took the Red Bull making Lani laugh.

"Y'all is tryna kill mee."

"Come on sis you got it just one, let's go."

"Yeah sis drive the boat!" Sam yelled, recording and
She sighed shaking her head before taking it straight.

She swallowed it quickly, feeling the bitterness in her chest and took a deep breath.

"Shit.. y'all tryna get a bitch activated forreal!" She rasped, making them laugh.

"And is, we outside tonight sis."

"Period." Lani replied, getting another drink but this time she chased it, setting the Red Bull down while her friends drunk theirs as well.

'Don't Kno' by Glorilla came on in the club, making all the ladies go up.

He like we gonna see each other today
I'm like where yo hoe at?

Nigga see me poppin' shit
And now he want his hoe back
Got his name saved in my phone as "DON'T ANSWER"

Aye but if I'm drunk enough
I might just fuck and around answer

"Oh this my shittt!" Lani yelled, already feeling the liquor start to hit.

"What she say sis?"

Standing on the couch with her friends she started singing the song with bubbles.

"I be like I'm done with him, this time the nigga blew it
til he come and fuck the brains outta my ass and get me back stupid!" They sung together loudly.

"Hold up we got Lani Love in the building, yo waddup! Oh they getting lit over there." The DJ yelled, spotting her once she stood on the couch with her friends.

Lani waved, knowing the DJ from having a couple of hostings here and kept getting lit with her friends.

More people came over to record, and Lani and Bubbles hyped each other up, still rapping the song.

Be tellin' folks he cut me off
His scissors dull as hell
And if they sit up and believe his ass
They just as dumb as him

Hate when niggas be on lame shit
Tellin' people that they fucked me
But I'm the type to put it on my life that yeen ain't touch me

"Keep going sis, What else!" Sam yelled, making Lani look over at her while she recorded.

"Let a nigga get to playin' with me I'm quick to yell out "fuck em" Go to sleep and get on business the next day like it wasn't nothin!" Lani rapped into the camera.

When she was done, Sam twisted the camera around to record herself.

"PERIOD!" She yelled tipsy, before laughing as she posted it.

Lani drunk some more of the casamigos and felt herself getting drunker as well, having a good time.

The DJ switched the song shortly after to 'U Dig' by lil baby came on.

Rari sittin on a twenty four, U dig?

"I CUT THE NIGGA HE COULDNT PLAY HIS ROLE, YA DIG!" Lani yelled, whipping her hair as she started feeling on herself before she turned around and held onto Bubbles as she started twerking.

People yelled, recording while her skirt started riding up almost showing her thong before bubbles pulled it down, her hand lingering on Lani's ass and smacking it.

Lani kept rapping and having a good time with her friends, happy she decided to go out and take her mind off things instead of staying home like she always did.

It was a lit Friday night in the club and she was going to make the most of it.

Meanwhile across town at Dougie's house, Kai and his friends was chilling in the house after coming from the studio just talking.

It was getting late and usually he would've went home but he wasn't trying to be there, everything in there would only remind him of Milan and cloud his mind even more than she already was.

Just like Milan, Kai was missing her as well since their argument and even brought himself to reaching out first but whenever he thought about the argument he would get annoyed again and after cussing shaniyah out badly, he wasn't in the mood to get into another argument with Milan again.

Him, Meechie and Dougie was all chilling in the living room, smoking and talking about the song and other stuff when Meechie saw a video of Milan twerking on Bubbles story.

"Oh shit."

"What?" Dougie and Kai said at the same time.

"Ya girl wylin son, you know she went out?" Meechie showed him his phone, and Kai watched the endless of stories, and felt himself getting angry.

"What the fuck? Hold up." Kai handed meech his phone back and went on his own, seeing Lani only posted a mirror pictures and a video from the car.

"She ain't post none of that shit, sneaky ass.. aye who page is this?"

"The jawn bubbles close friends."

"CF'S, how you know her?" Dougie asked and Meechie only shot him a look.

"Nah word?"

"Come on son you know me." Meech shrugged, and Dougie chuckled before dapping his friend up meanwhile Kai was pissed off.

He watched more stories, going on Bri's page and either she had him hid from the stories or she ain't post shit which was unlikely.

Kai was going to ask Dougie to go on her page before he checked her other friend Sam page and it was like the jackpot.

She posted so many stories of Lani, especially ones of her twerking Kai was ready to lose his shit.

"Aye kay you cool?"

"Yo word to, Im boutta fuck this girl up." He replied, shaking his head as he watched a video of her skirt lifting up and her ass showing for a split second.

Seeing enough, Kai went to his messages to text Lani before he thought about it and changed his mind.

Instead he grabbed his keys and looked over at his friends.

"What club this at?"

Back at the club, Lani was busy recording bubbles when a text came through her phone from Kai.

Her eyes widened slightly as this was the first time either one talked since.

SomebodyNigga 🫤

So you out at the club, shaking ya ass onna gram?

Bye Kai.

You wait til I'm out doing me to finally text me

Keep being cool off of me and stand on that✌🏽

I ain't standing on shit!

No funny shit, You really got me fucked up yo😤

But u wanna show off right? Heard u.

Come outside rq.

Like you really came here and for what kaiyeer?
I'm having fun with my friends

Idgaf about none of that shit you sayin
come tf outside

No tf I'm cool I don't wanna talk

Milan

Word to my dead if I gotta come in there

Ima shoot it up and drag you out that bitch!

Think I'm playin if you want to, I'll embarrass the shit outta you son you know I don't give a fuck!

You got 3 minutes

Looking at the last message, Lani sighed heavily rolling her eyes.

Lani stood up from the seat, making her friend look over at her.

"You okay?" Bri asked?

"No girl this nigga pulled up, his annoying ass.. I gotta go." She showed her the messages, hearing her friend laugh before nodding.

"I knew it was only a matter of time before he came chile, get some in for me bitch." Bri hugged her, making her laugh.

"You stupid." Lani pulled away, briefly speaking to her other friends as well, telling them the situation and they all said the same thing.

Grabbing her bag, she walked over to Bri again this time with her slides on after taking her heels off earlier.

"You text me when you leave and get home!"

"I will, we boutta leave soon anyways, this girl drunk as hell." Bri held up a very drunk Sam, making her laugh.

"I see, take care of her, see you sis, love you."

"Love you too." Bri replied, before making Sam drink some more water.

Lani said her goodbyes to Bubbles and her other friends before leaving the club finally.

Once she made it outside, she ran into Kai who was just about to go inside.

"Look at you, I'm coming can you chill out?" Lani grumbled, watching as Kai looked her over before grabbing her arm.

"Shut the fuck up, let's go." He replied angrily.

Milan tried to snatch her arm out of his hold but he wouldn't let up. Keeping her into his hold til he got her into the passenger seat and slammed the door, going back to the driver side.

She sighed heavily, looking out the window as he hopped back inside his car, quickly speeding off.

Crossing her arms, she stayed quiet and looked outside the window.

"Now you wanna be sitting here quiet, you was popping shit in them messages."

"I already told you I don't have nothing to say to you.. and you really getting off but cuss at me again Kaiyeer and I'll make you crash the fuck out so stop playing with me." She grumbled, looking over at him.

"Nah you need to stop playing with me."

"How am I playing? I was cool, having a good time with my friends and you come pull up doing the most like you my dad. Like you really just violated."

"I wouldn't have had to do allat if you wasn't shakin ya ass on Instagram, all on everybody stories showing the fuck off." He replied just as angry and Milan rolled her eyes.

"I just said we was partying right? So obviously bitches is gonna shake ass, you acting like I took my top off and showed my titties. Then you only text me cause you saw me out, you didn't text me the whole day like.." she trailed off, hearing him scoff.

"The phone work both ways, you could've text me just like I could've texted you."

"I'm sorry was I the one that fucked my ex or was it you?"

"We was not together son, like I getchu mad but you really dragging it."

"I'm dragging it? Nig- kai stop talking to me dead ass."

"You are! You tryna act like i fucked the bitch while we was together."

"But you still did it when we was talking and you was tryna act like she was being crazy for no reason and I don't like that."

"And I hear whatchu saying-"

"Do you? cause had it been me still fuck on Niggas while trying to talk to you then you would look at me differently, am I lying?" She cut him him off, hearing him sigh.

"Nah.. I probably would've." He spoke truthfully, as much of a double standard it was- it was true.

Had the shoe been on the other foot, had a nigga came at Kai about Lani and found out she was still physically intimate with a nigga while texting him, he probably would've looked at Lani differently and not took her as serious.

He knew that and she did as well, so it was really no point in denying it.

"Exactly." Lani replied, before taking a calming breath and looking over at Kai before speaking again.

".. and I understand that I can't be upset with you because it happened before we got together, I do but I just want you to understand why I'm mad in the first place."

"I do, I'm not sayin You'n gotta reason to be mad cause you do, but you gotta understand where I'm coming from too. I get you mad about my ex and you got every reason to but at the same time I'm not 100% at fault for all the shit she do, I told her what it is, damn near a hunnit times at this point, so allat extra shit she do is cause she fucking crazy.. and ion like how you be comin at me sideways for the shit she do."

"I know.. it's just a lot to deal with, like I'm too grown to be arguing and fighting over a nigga, like that shit is mad corny and nobody feels like going through that, especially super early in.. how you think it make me feel to get dms from your ex? Rubbing it in my face y'all had sex?" She explained to him, watching as they got closer and closer to his house.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have fucked her, she just popped up at my crib on some weird shit beastin' and I only did it to shut her up, I wouldn't have did it if I knew shit would turn out like this." He apologized and she nodded, running her hand through her semi curled hair as some of them dropped.

"I know.. and I'm sorry too, for coming at you the way I did." She apologized as well, seeing as he pulled down his block and parking in front of his house.

Shutting the car off, the both of them got out and walked up to his front door. Laughing as he let them inside the house.

"What?"

"You be saying anything son."

"How?" She asked.

"Talkin' about crashing us out and shit." He repeated her words, hearing her laugh as well as he closed the door behind her and locked it.

"Nah cause like you was talking real crazy, then you had the nerve to damn near drag me to the car like stop playing." She replied, her tone amused as she sat her bag and feels down, stepping out of her slides last.

"Cause I gotta see you ona gram showing off and shit, then you was talkin dumb hot in my messages.. never keep that same energy." He looked down at her, hearing her scoff.

"Tuh! Boy bye, I keep the same energy regardless and back up everything I say."

"Mhm, we gon see. Let's go." He told her, shrugging off his jacket.

"We gonna see what?" She raised a brow, a smile forming on her face as she watched him start to stalk towards her.

"Kai."

"Nah ain't no Kai nothin, you had allat shit to say right? Come on." He replied making her laugh.

Milan was a giggling mess as she watched her boyfriend close the distance between them, quickly shutting her up as he gripped her by her neck towards him and placing his lips on hers.

Her laughter slowly died down as she kissed him back, their mouths wrestling with one another as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sucking on his tongue, she swiped her tongue on the roof of his mouth before moving on and biting on his lower lip.

Kai groaned, his hands moved from her neck trailing down to her ass and gripping it, lifting her up in his arms as he took them upstairs to his room.

Laying her down onto the bed, Kai stayed at the foot of it and pulled away from the kiss.

"Take all this shit off."

Lani sat up halfway, still laughing out of nervousness and excitement as well.

"Wai-"

"Nah, you been runnin ya mouth and showin off right? Take it off fore' i rip it off you."

Lani started to undress under his heated gaze, leaving her in her thong since she didn't wear a bra.

"And you wasn't wearin a bra? Oh you really want me to fuck you up." He spoke, eyeing her bare chest.

She only laughed before it quickly turned into a gasp, feeling him roughly turn her over onto her stomach with her ass in the air.

Kai hands went onto her ass, grabbing on her and touching on it. His hand gripped onto her side while the other wrapped around her thong and tugging on it, making her smile softly.

Biting her lip, Lani looked back and pushed back onto him, her breath hitching as he slapped her ass, yanking on her thong harder so it rubbed against her pussy.

"Arch that shit." He spoke roughly, pushing her arch deeper.

Sliding her panties to the side, Kai slid his fingers up and down her folds getting them wet, before sliding them inside of her.

"Fuck." She cursed, feeling them move in and out of her quickly.

Kai felt himself getting hard at her sounds of pleasure, watching her rock her hips back onto his fingers.

"You like that?" He asked.

"Mhm-fuck don't stop." Lani whimpered lowly

The knot in her stomach forming quickly, her orgasm approaching fast as her moaning only became louder.

Kai kept finger fucking her while leaning down and latching his lips against her clit, feeling her body squirm.

"Ah, Kai!" She moaned loudly, feeling the knot inside getting tighter and tighter.

"Baby no.. I'm- oh fuck, I'm gonna cum." She squealed, her body going rigid as he curved his fingers.

Her orgasm quickly hit her as he continued eating her out, his grip onto her waist tight while he continued his assaults on her.

Lani's moans came out muffled as she came, feeling him lap it up while she rode her orgasm out.

Kai pulled away and licked his lips, groaning as he tasted her on his tongue, pulling his drenched fingers out of her as well.

He gripped her, pulling her up and turning her head to making her suck on her juices off.

Lani sucked his fingers clean, turned on to taste herself on his fingers.

He slid his fingers out of her mouth, and put his lips onto hers, quickly dominating the kiss.

His hand trailing down to play with her pussy from the front.

"Baby no stop, I-I can't.." She panted, feeling overwhelmed but Kai wasn't hearing it.

"You can and you is, lay back down ma." He pushed her back down before she could even respond, putting her back into her arch.

Kai took his clothes off, grabbing a condom and shrugging it on, wasting no time as he started to push into her tightness, both of them moaning at the feeling.

The arch Lani was in had her feeling everything, feeling him rocking deep inside of her, getting stimulated all over again.

"Ooh fuck! Wait-wait.." Lani tried to put her hand back but he moved it away.

"Nah, you was talking allat hot shit right? Let's go." He replied, not even giving her time as he started to thrust inside of her with no mercy.

"You wanted to be showin ya ass ona gram wit ya thot ass friends, you wanna be showin off right?"

"No, shit- baby take some out!" She whimpered.

"Nah, take this dick." He replied, seeing her reaching behind her again.

"What the fuck I just tell you? Lemme see that hand again Ima break that shit yo." Kai rasped, his voice rough and aggressive only turning Lani on more.

"Ooh fuck me!" She squealed, gripping the sheets.

"Tight ass pussy, shit grippin me.. fuck, you feel good on my dick." He hissed, slapping her ass as light sweat glistening on his body as he put in work.

He changed the angle of his thrusts, hearing her moans get only louder and louder as she moved her hard nipples against the covers for friction.

"Please don't stop baby, I'm cumming!" She cried out.

"Let that shit go then, lemme see you." He told her, and that was all she needed to hear.

Lani legs shook vigorously as she came, creaming all over his dick. She clenched down on him harshly, gripping him tighter as he continued fucking her.

He stroked inside of her a few more times before he ended up cumming right after his girlfriend.

"Fuckk." He groaned, slapping on her ass harshly while she was a moaning mess.

They both rode out their orgasms, the sound of moans filled the heated room.

Pulling away, Kai slid out of Lani watching her body fall onto the bed, smirking at her limp body.

"Back it up.. yeah aight." He chuckled.

He moved away from the bed to do whatever, Lani didn't know or try to see. All the energy she had was drained from Kai fucking the life out of her just now, giving her two orgasms.

Her eyelids were getting heavier and heavier to hold open, drifting to sleep when her body was turned over, ready for Kai to place the covers over her naked body.

Instead she felt her legs getting pushed opened, feeling his dick tapped against her wet folds before being pushing inside of her, waking her up instantly.

"You thought we was done? Nah.. wake that ass up, let's go." He spoke, his tone cocky

"Kai- awn fuck." Lani moaned, throwing her head back as they started round two.

Unaware of the long night ahead of her.

Do you really listen to Glorilla if you don't make your voice as deep as hers when singing her song? 🤔

Kai and Lani made up, we love to see it

We almost at 10k reads on this, with over 1k comments, 💕💘💞😭💞🫠🪑😭😂😍😎😋☹️😌😣😇🥸🙂😞😇😔 keep turning me tf up

Anyways lmk how y'all feel about the chapter

Off to write forbidden and Karma, see you guys 😃

Sorry for any mistakes!

K.C <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.6K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
168K 4.9K 36
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?" "๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€" ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ผ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’• Starte...
6K 238 18
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ" ๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ / ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
79.1K 1.6K 23
๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ