Our Little

By SimplyAshhh

~ NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO BABY GIRL ~ Set about a year later. Alex and Lloyd are a married couple living... More

Welcome! And Pictures
Chapter 1 ~ The Beginning
Chapter 2 ~ The Afternoon
Chapter 3 ~ The Dream
Chapter 4 ~ Lloyds Family
Chapter 5 ~ Lloyds Family Part 2
Chapter 6 ~ Dentist
Chapter 7 ~ Sneaky
Chapter 8 ~ Ra Ra?
Chapter 9 ~ Searching
Chapter 10 ~ Ill Day
Chapter 11 ~ Meet up
Chapter 12 ~ Work Day
Chapter 13 ~ The Walk
Chapter 14 ~ Lost
Chapter 15 ~ Guilt
Chapter 16 ~ Don't let go
Chapter 17 ~ Goodbye...
Chapter 17 ~ Karen
Chapter 18 ~ Visitor
Chapter 19 ~ Planning
Chapter 20 ~ Driving
Chapter 21 ~ The Airport
Chapter 22 ~ The Flight
Chapter 23 ~ The Flight Part 2
Chapter 24 ~ The Island
Chapter 25 ~ Breakfast
Chapter 26 ~ Swimming
Chapter 27 ~ Hyper
Chapter 28 ~ Arrived
Chapter 29 ~ Useless Work
Chapter 30 ~ Airport Stress
Chapter 31 ~ Delayed
Chapter 32 ~ Heading Home
Chapter 33 ~ Grandparents House
Chapter 34 ~ Pier
Chapter 35 ~ Meal
Chapter 36 ~ Nursery
Chapter 37 ~ Magic Water
Chapter 38 ~ Hiding
Chapter 39 ~ Monsters.
Chapter 40 ~ Confused
Chapter 41 ~ Naughty
Chapter 42 ~ Wrong
Chapter 43 ~ Apprentice
Chapter 44 ~ Clingy
Chapter 45 ~ Accident
Chapter 46 ~ Excited
Chapter 47 ~ Mean
Chapter 48 ~ Dangerous
Chapter 49 ~ Panic
Chapter 50 ~ Newborn
Chapter 51 ~ Lily
Chapter 52 ~ Snuggle
Chapter 53 ~ Liana
Chapter 54 ~ Brave
Chapter 55 ~ Reward
Chapter 57 ~ Court
Authors Note
Lol Another Authors Note
Chapter 58 ~ Conversation
Authors Note
Authors note :(
Authors Note
So long :)

Chapter 56 ~ Mum?

511 22 12
By SimplyAshhh

~ Ali's POV ~

I skipped down the pavement while still clutching this farm which I was beyond excited to set up. Dada had his hand on my shoulder considering both my hands were clasping the farm.

I was staring down at the farm, having a look at all the animals it came with when I was suddenly lifted up making me jump a bit. I lifted my head seeing Daddy holding me so I held the farm with one hand and hugged his neck with my other arm.

"Daddy!" I squealed snuggling into his neck.

"Hey cub! How was nursery today?" He asked playfully.

"So so fun Daddy! Dada got me vis cos I made it to the goldy star!" I said proudly. He gasped while smiling.

"Wow cub that's amazing im so proud of you!!" He hugged me closer and I felt the farm out my grip so I could hug him properly. I loved seeing him after nursery, especially after this morning was slightly worrying.

We started to walk through the town, heading our way home while I was fully cuddled into Daddy. I was curling his hair in my fingers which made his hair quite messy but I was giggling while doing it. Dada was talking to him so I leant away from him, indicating I wanted to be put down. He set me onto my feet gently and immediately took my hand so I wouldn't wander off.

I skipped happily beside him and was very content at playing the don't step on the cracks on the pavement game. I was jumping along when the pavement ran out of cracks making me frustrated so I looked up to see where we were.

I saw a women who was in front of quite a posh fancy shop along the street. She was wearing a spotless white skirt which came just onto her knees with a dark blue long sleeved sweatshirt with a whole load of jewellery round her wrists and around her neck. They shone very brightly so I guessed they were expensive.

I recognised her though... she was standing next to a boy who was probably not much older than 9 and he was dressed very smart as well. He had a very similar hair colour to me and his eyes were identical to mine.

But my eyes went back to the women and she mesmerised me. My brain was searching and searching, just trying to work out where I recognised her from.

I stopped still, causing Daddy to stop as well and he looked down at me staring at the women. I saw him crouch down and I saw him in the corner of my eye, but I didn't take my eyes off the women. She then walked down the street where I got a look at her from behind.

My brain suddenly jumped and I put her face and the fact she had a black tattoo spot on the back of her ankle. My stomach completely dropped and I heard myself gasp.

That women right there...

That was my mother...

The boy though... he looked similar to me..

No he couldn't be..

Was he my brother?...

Did my parents really...

I felt my heart break into so many pieces and I could definitely feel tears in my eyes. I looked to Daddy and Dada who had crouched down to me, looking rather concerned at me. I looked to them with tears in my eyes and took off running back the way we came.

I heard their voices behind me as they tried to catch me up but I felt so much adrenaline through me, I wasn't stopping for nothing. I raced through crowds of people, tears running down my cheeks.

I had so many thoughts through my head right now and none of them were good. I felt completely useless and forgotten...

I ran all the way to the park entrance which wasn't very far away and I ran right into it. I could hear both Daddy and Dada screaming my name behind me and I knew I would be in dead trouble if I didn't stop but I couldn't care less.

I sprinted to a bench and I was not fit for so much running, I sat on it and curled up small on the end, with my head buried in my legs while I sobbed my literal eyes out.

I felt 2 people sit next to me and I was breathing so heavily and the tears were so fast at this point.

"Ali baby... what's up sweetheart?" I heard a soft voice behind me.

"I hate everything!" I said loudly between sobs.

"Baby we're here it's okay..." I lifted my head up seeing Dada was crouched in front of me and Daddy was beside me. My face was absolutely soaked a bright red making their faces soften a lot. "What happened cub?" Dada asked me.

"They forgot me..." I sobbed again a bit and sniffled.

"Who forgot you baby?" Daddy asked my concerned, although he didn't touch me which I liked.

"My parents..." I spun round a bit and tears came down my cheek more. "They forgot me..."

"Was that women you were looking at... was she your.." Daddy asked. I nodded slowly after a few seconds and both their eyes were super shocked.

"We're here for you Ali.." Dada held his hand up to me and I took it instantly. They then both hugged me tightly and I snuggled right into them. I felt so much better being wrapped in their arms so I stayed for a bit and just let all my sobs out.

A few minutes later I sat up and rubbed my eyes sadly. Daddy kissed the tears that were coming down my cheek and that always made my feel better.

"Do you think she forgot me?" I stuttered.

"Of course not baby..." Dada said calmly.

I saw Daddy dart his head backwards so I looked where he was looking seeing her walking with the boy. I gasped and curled up small again and nuzzled into them both worriedly.

"Cub you don't have to do this if you don't want to..." I heard Daddy say quietly. I knew this might be the only chance I get to see her as another one might not come around so I should waste this opportunity.

I stood up slowly off the bench and saw she was coming closer and I was panicking a lot. She took a glimpse at me and I saw she was wearing sunglasses so she slowly took them off and was staring down at me.

"Aliana?" She looked to me very shocked. I shuddered at being called that as it had been more than 16 years since I had been called that. I nodded slowly at her.

She just came forward and hugged me so tightly which I returned. I felt a sense of relief inside me and it was a very unbelievable moment. I hadn't seen a glimpse of my mother in as I said 16 years and to be hugging her was so emotional.

I felt her pull away and I was already sobbing so hard from the emotion. She was sobbing literally more than me and I took a look at her face in disbelief that this was my mother I was looking at.

"I can't believe it's you Aliana..." She stated, pulling the hair out my face slowly.

"I can't believe it.." I spoke, despite being full of emotion.

"You're... you're so beautiful Li.." She looked at me fully and was admiring me. "So beautiful..." She pulled me into another hug and I returned it instantly.

"Are you okay?" I asked under her warm arms. "Like... what happened before?" She pulled away, wiping her eyes in the process and she took both of my hands.

"It's complicated Li... I'm just so happy to see you." She replied with a smile. I could properly look at her now and to be honest she looked a bit like me. Like... our hair was the same colour and our brows as well. "I'm so sorry Li... I really am so sorry for leaving you there..."

"Mum... it's okay.." I flinched at myself saying that as I hadn't said that word meaningful in 18 years. "I'm okay now."

"Don't worry Li... I'll get you out that place as soon as possible... I promise we will live in a better lifestyle." She was speaking quite quickly. "I'll get to the orphanage right now-."

"Mum... slow down its okay." I interrupted. "It's okay... I'm 20 now, I was adopted a while ago." I said with a smile.

"Adopted..." Her voice was a whisper. "Who by?" She desperately asked.

I spun round a bit behind me and I could see Daddy and Dada were standing a decent way away to give me some space. I looked to them and they saw me so they came over together. They approached us and I smiled up at them.

"Mum, this is Alex and Lloyd... they adopted me 2 years ago." I turned back to my mum with a smile. She looked at them very shocked and had a slight confused yet glaring face.

"You adopted her?" She asked quietly.

"Yes." They both said. She took both of my hands very firmly and slightly pulled me so I was behind her.

"I never gave permission for her to be adopted..." She said crossly.

"Under the court of law, parents who don't respond to adoption confirmation within 15 years means the adopters have rights." Daddy spoke up.

"Do you even know what you're doing? I mean... you can't be much older than 17..." She sneered.

"We're 23 actually..." Dada stepped in.

"You had no right to adopt my daughter... absolutely NO right.." She angrily spoke. "She's coming home with her mother..."

"She is going no where..." Daddy stepped closer to her with clenched fists. I could see Dada was trying to pull him back a bit.

"Since when can you stop me?" My mum added.

"We legally adopted her, you're not taking her anywhere..." Dada then stepped forward too. I wanted comfort so badly.

"Oh trust me I am..." My mum sneered. She then turned round to me and crouched down a bit. "Honey... I promise I'll be back okay... I'm gonna take them to court in a few days and I'll appeal against it and then we can be a family again.."

"But mum-." I stated.

"It's okay... I'll sort all this out... please don't worry about it okay?" She asked. "Alright I love you Li.." She laid a kiss on my forehead which I couldn't avoid and she then walked off suddenly. I watched her walk off and catch up with the young boy she was with a few minutes ago. I was close to tears knowing what she was going to do.

I then looked to Daddy and Dada and had tears forming in my eyes which made them soften their faces. I ran into their grip and hugged them both. Dada lifted me into his arms and I cried into his warm neck while Daddy hugged me from behind.

Hey guys,
Turn of fricken events jeez. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Leave suggestions for future chapters. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
31.5K 61 13
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
86K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...