Tmnt/ MLP/ Sonic: Empires

Von Elexa_Ruby

Years ago, there were eight kingdoms around Equestria: The Moonstone Mountains, The Scorching Deserts, The Ic... Mehr

Prologue
The New Heroes
The Sorceress Of The Moonstone Mountains
The Empress Of The Scorching Deserts
The Princess Of The Ice Kingdom
The Popstar Of The Sparkling Oceans
The Sheriff Of Applelosa
The Druid Of The Enchanted Forest
The Chief Of The Aviary Jungles
The Alchemist Of The Mystic Swamps
Enter The Footclan & Sirens
The Grand Galloping Gala
A Slave Trade Rescue
Healing Leo
Meeting Raph
Princess Of Ice Meets Changeling
Two Happy Sea Buddies
Meeting Each Other Again
Sudden Meet In The Woods
A Sudden Ambush & Meet
Rescue Mission
We Don't Talk About Shredder
The School Of Friendship
What Is Love?
A Night Under The Stars
Understanding Themselves More
Learning To Fit In
The Wicked Prince Blueblood
A Mermaid In Love
The Cowgirl And The Cowboy
Something There
Threatening Message From The Dazzlings
Enter Crystal Prep
Motivation For The Friendship Games
Wondercolts Meet Shadowbolts
The Quad-Cross Relay

The Academic Decathlon

95 3 7
Von Elexa_Ruby

The next day, after the four schools left Crystal Prep Academy, at Friendship Academy, the mane eight were getting themselves ready for the Friendship Games, in which the first part of the Friendship Games will be hosted at Crystal Prep.

"Okay, today's the day, the day of the first event of the Friendship Games." Twilight said as she felt a bit nervous.

"You okay, Twilight?" Spike asked with concern. "You seem a bit nervous."

"Well, I am a little nervous, I've never really competed in the games before, and I hardly know what the Friendship Games are like." Twilight said while feeling unsure. "And with the Dazzlings and Prince Flash Sentry accompanying Crystal Prep, it makes me worried that they'll use any type of scheme to beat us."

"Oh no need to get so worked up, Twilight." Rainbow Dash said as she didn't feel all that bothered. "Sure Crystal Prep has smarts, athletics and have are focused on winning, but there's one thing they don't have: friends that stay together until the end, like us."

"Yeah, with our combined friendship, we'll be sure to win." Pinkie Pie said as she felt motivated.

"I hope you're right on that." Starlight said as she felt a little unsure.

Soon after the mane eight finished getting ready, the four schools arrived at the Canterlot Colosseum, where all the events of the Friendship Games are held, Celestia, Luna and Cadence have volunteered to be the judges of the games, Luna then held a megaphone close to her as she begins to talk to the other schools, Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, Casey, Slash and April were in the audience watching them compete and cheering them on.

"Good morning students, I'm sure you're all thrilled to start the first day of the Friendship Games." Luna said through the megaphone. "Our competitors will face off in every aspect of the educational curriculum, culminating in the elimination equation finale."

"Woohoo! Go Wondercolts!!" Mikey shouted with joy. "Go Pinkie Pie!!"

Luna then gave the megaphone to Cadence. "We'd like to welcome all four schools to the first event, the Academic Decathlon!" Cadence said over the megaphone as all four schools glared at each other. "You'll be scored on chemistry, home-ec, and everything in between. But remember, only eight students from each team with the most points will move onto even number two, and the one school with the lowest points, gets cut from the games, good luck!"

As the games began, music began to play as the Wondercolts and the Shadowbolts began to sing about their own plan on winning the games, since the games are mostly between the Wondercolts and the Shadowbolts.

Wondercolts:
Ho! We're gonna take you down!
Down! Down! Down!

Shadowbolts: Oh! We're here to take you out!
Oh oh! We're gonna take you out!
Take you out!

The first competition was an art competition, in which the competitors have to impress the judges with a painting that they created with a partner of their choice.

Wondercolts: We're not about to let you win!
So get out of our way!
Think you got us beat
But we're here to stay!

United strong
Yeah we'll take you down
You're not so tough
Now you're in our town

All of the times
We lost before
Not about to give up
We're only bringin' it more

We can smell your fear
We can see your sweat
Hope you didn't spend money
'Cause you're losing this bet!

As the judges went around each painting and gave points to some who passed, Lemon Zest and Sonata Dusk showed the judges their painting of a jungle, which was impressive, but when they saw a painting of a sweet themed version of Mona Lisa that Pinkie and Fluttershy did, they were so impressed, so the judges declared Pinkie and Fluttershy the winners of the round.

Lemon Zest and Sonata saw Flash and Adagio giving them disappointed glares, feeling angered that they lost, which made both Lemon Zest and Sonata smile nervously.

Wondercolts: You got nothin' on us
Na, na, na-na-na na
Let's go, Wondercolts!
You got nothin' on us
Na, na, na-na-na na
Let's go, Wondercolts!

The next round was worksmanship, in which each teams have to create a birdhouse with a partner of their choice, and whichever design looks better, will win the round and receive points.

Shadowbolts: Talk a little too much
For a school that never wins
Maybe you should just stop
Before you even begin

We are Crystal Prep High
And we have a reputation
Every little moment
Is about our education

Put your ear to the ground
Listen to that sound
You're a house of cards
And it's about to fall down!

Fall down!
About to fall down!
Fall down!
Hit the ground!

As the judges came around to check each birdhouse and give points to each of them that passed, they stopped over to Yona and Sandbar's birdhouse, which was badly constructed, making them lost.

The judges then went over to Indigo Zap and Sugarcoat's birdhouse, in which it was revealed to be a blue birdhouse with blue painted and red flames, which shocked the judges, making them both the winners.

Sugarcoat saw Yona and Sandbar's birdhouse and knocked it over, causing Yona to be furious, she tried to tackle Sugarcoat, but Sandbar made sure to hold her tight enough to make sure she doesn't hurt any of the other contestants.

Shadowbolts: You got nothin' on us
Na, na, na-na-na na
Let's go, Shadowbolts!
You got nothin' on us
Na, na, na-na-na na
Let's go, Shadowbolts!

Then, the climax round began with a spelling bee, in which eight students from each team have to spell a word correctly in order to move onto the final round, this tensioning round continues until two students from each team are left in the spelling bee and then move onto the finals of the Academic Decathlon.

Wondercolts: Pressure's on
Now we're gonna beat you
Step aside
It's time that we defeat you

Crystal Prep yourself
'Cause you're about to go
Down, down!
Down, down!

Shadowbolts: Pressure's on
You know we're gonna take you
Just give up
Before we have to break you

Canter-not-a-lot
You're about to go
Down, down!
Down, down!

After the spelling bee was done, final two students from each team who won the spelling bee we're now, about to face off in the elimination round, six of those students, happened to be Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Adagio Dazzle, Sour Sweet, Karai and Shinigami.

Wondercolts: Take it up to the top
'Cause we know we can win!

Shadowbolts: Maybe you should just stop
'Cause we've seen you give in

All: We believe in ourselves
And we've got what it takes
And we're not
Gonna STOP!!!!

As the eight students were getting ready, Twilight and Sunset were secretly singing to themselves as they felt uneasy during the entire decathlon.

Twilight Sparkle: I can't wait
'Til this is all over
There's so much more
That's going on

Sunset Shimmer: And before
These games are over
I'll find out
Just what she's done

Now the pressure was on, as all four teams entered into the final round, in which each team has to solve a complex calculus problem within a time limit, if one team wins, they'll earn double points, but if they lose, they won't be able to earn any more points, and after the judges calculate how many points each team has, they'll determine which three teams continue, and which team gets cut.

As tension began playing and each team began to try and solve the equations, both teams watched as they were wondering which team wins and which one gets cut.

All: Can they do it?
Will they make it?
Who will win it?
Who will take it?

Can they do it?
Who will take it?
Did they win it?
Did they make it?

Who's the winner?
Who's the reject?
How did they answer?

Soon after, the timer dinged, which meant that time was up, and everyone stopped singing, Celestia was chosen to look at each problem, and turned over to Adagio, Sour Sweet, Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle.

"Correct." Celestia said to the two teams, meaning that both Crystal Prep and Friendship Academy won the Academic Decathlon, but Karai's school and the other school weren't so lucky.

"So that means that the winners of the Friendship Games' first event are Twilight Sparkle and Sunset shimmer from Friendship Academy, and Adagio Dazzle and Sour Sweet from Crystal Prep." Luna said with a smile.

The students of Friendship Academy gave excited cheer, while Crystal Prep just gave out blank and shattered cheer. "Alright! We won the first event!" Rainbow Dash said with joy.

"Truly amazing!" Rarity said with joy.

"And after a careful tally of points, we're pleased to say that Shizuku High has enough points needed to move onto the next event, but for Volra High School, we're sad to say that you've been cut from the games." Celestia said as Karai and Shinigami gave each other a high five while the other two contestants left in shame.

"And after going through each point that the students won, we'd like to present the students moving onto the Friendship Games' second event." Cadence said as eight students from each of the three schools were presented, with the mane eight being consisted in the group.

As all the students left the stage, the guys went over to the mane eight to congratulate them, and do did Karai and Shinigami. "Congratulations, guys!" Donnie said with cheer. "You won the first event!"

"You all were amazing!" Mikey said with a smirk.

"Yeah, you and Sunset did a really great job out there, Twilight." Leo said with a smile and gave Twilight a purple flower. "Here, a gift for your fantastic win."

Twilight blushed as she took the flower and smiled. "Gee, thanks Leo." Twilight said as she gave a sweet smile to Leo.

"And congratulations to you too, Shinigami and Karai." Rainbow Dash said to Shinigami and Karai. "Guess we'll see you both in the next event."

"Yes you will." Karai said as she smiled. "May the best team win!"

As mane eight, Karai, Shinigami, April and the boys celebrated their victory, the Shadowbolts were watching the them as some of them weren't so thrilled about them winning.

Flash Sentry gave a spiteful glare at Leo as he felt a little jealous of him being around Twilight and winning her affection. "Just look at him, I gave Twilight all the kindness I could give her, and she just throws it away." Flash said as he crosses his arms. "Whereas that freaks gets special attentions from her, and treats him like he's more superior than me."

"So unfair, you obviously deserve more than he does." Adagio said as she stood next to Flash. "And I would just love to strangle that tramp, who thinks of herself as more superior than me, and take every ounce of happiness away from her!"

"Don't you think that's a bit much?" Sonata asked as she was confused.

Adagio sighed angrily. "Listen everyone, we know we've won the first half of the Friendship Games and we're set to compete against Friendship Academy and that other school in the second event, but know that the competition between Crystal Prep and Friendship Acdemy, is still not over, so we plan to give out all we got in order to win." Adagio explained as she then turned to Lemon Zest and Sonata Dusk. "And you two, be sure to be better than last time, so you both don't end up as complete failures, like you both did during some of the rounds."

"Uh, yes Adagio." Lemon Zest and Sonata both said as they felt a bit ashamed of how they competed during the games.

So the Shadowbolts then left to prepare themselves for the second part of the game, little did both schools knew, was that the competition has only started, and that things were just starting to heat up between them.

My Little Pony belongs to Hasbro

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belongs to Nickelodeon

Song: Parody Of ACADECA from Equestria Girls: Friendship Games

To be continued. . .

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

69 2 8
A father's tale of the Knights of Harmony and the Elements of Light enthralls his daughter. It raises everyone's imagination at the stories of pony a...
5.9K 118 6
There is a Christmas party that is being held at Canterlot High, that the students can go to with their family. The Main Six, however, are having a b...
80.2K 1.3K 40
In the land of Equestria where people have powers of each mages, Princess Celestia receives a letter from Hamato Yoshi, leader of the Hamato Clan and...
2.4K 79 8
Twilight Sparkle and her friends Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Starlight Glimmer, and Spike have faced many threats in Equ...