Poisoned Flowers

By urlocallhottie

š€ š¦šššŸš¢šš š¬š­šØš«š². Six siblings left to survive in dangerous world of crime. But reality is... they ar... More

š°šžš„šœšØš¦šž ššš§š šœš”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬
šŸŽšŸ|| šœš”šššØš­š¢šœ š¦šØš«š§š¢š§š š¬
šŸŽšŸ|| šØš„š š„šØšÆšžš¬
šŸŽšŸ‘|| š­šžš„š„ š­š”šž š­š«š®š­š” +aesthetics
šŸŽšŸ’|| š°š”ššš­ š”ššš©š©šžš§šžš?
šŸŽšŸ“|| š¬š”šž š¤š§šØš°š¬
šŸŽšŸ”|| š°šž'š«šž šœšØš¦š¢š§š 
šŸŽšŸ•|| š„šžš­'š¬ š šžš­ š”šžš«
šŸŽšŸ–|| š›š®š«ššžš§ šŸšžš„š„
šŸŽšŸ—|| š„šØšÆšžš›š¢š«šš¬
šŸšŸŽ|| šŸšØš« š¦š² šŸššš¦š¢š„š²
šŸšŸ|| š¬š­šžš„š„š¢š§šš
šŸšŸ|| š­š”šžš² š°š¢š„š„ š©ššš²
šŸšŸ‘|| ššš§šš¢ššš¦šØ
šŸšŸ’|| "š¬š¢š¬š­šžš«,š§šØ!"
šŸšŸ“|| š®š§š›šžš„š¢šžšÆššš›š„šž
šŸšŸ”|| š¬šžšœšØš§š šœš”ššš§šœšž
šŸšŸ•|| š¬ššš² š²šØš® š¦š¢š¬š¬šžš š¦šž (+šššžš¬š­š”šžš­š¢šœ)
šŸšŸ–|| šš¢š¬š­š«šššœš­š¢šØš§
šŸšŸ—|| š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§ š²šžššš«š¬ ššš šØ
šŸšŸŽ|| š¬š”šØšØš­ š¦šž
šŸšŸ|| šœššš¬š­š¢š„š„šØ
šŸšŸ‘|| šžš„ šš¢ššš›š„šØ +aesthetics
šŸšŸ’|| š­šØ š›šž ššžššš
šŸšŸ“|| š­š¢ ššš¦šØ š­ššš§š­šØ

šŸšŸ|| šŸššš¬š­ š§ šŸš®š«š¢šØš®š¬

105 5 0
By urlocallhottie

📍 Spain, Madrid

"Finally, I think I got some spine disorder in that fucking plane." Emilio said as they walked down the stairs of their private plane.

"Your dramatic ass was in that plane for only two hours in the most comfortable sofa that can be on the plane and you're still complaining." Alessandro said to him still mentally asleep.

Emilio gasped, "And your lazy ass slept before, during and now after a flight. Shut up."

"Someone get him away from me, I think I want to kill him." Alessandro said already tired of Emilio.

Leonardo came beetween twem, "Stop acting like two neurotic children, we came to kill someone here okay?"

Both of them frowned.

Arabella, Alina, Elysia and Luca were on the side waiting to get in the cars that Castillo's sent to the private airport.

"Merda, they are good but our cars are better." Arabella said as she walked up to four sport cars waiting for them.

"Esattamente, but let's work with what we have." Leo said as he took keys of matt black BMW i8. [trans. exactly]

Emilio sighed in protest, "Did you just took the best one. Okay, Audi is mine, succhiami il cazzo."
[trans. suck my dick]

Alessandro took Jaguar, and Arabella courvette.

Everyone got in their cars, and sent their stuff to Castillo mansion with a driver.

They parked in a line, Leonardo driving with Luca next to him, Arabella driving and Alina on the front seat, Alessandro and Elysia together while Emilio drove alone.

Emilio rolled the window down and looked at everyone next to him, "Let's fucking race."

Arabella smirked, "If you're ready to be behind me the whole ride."

Leo nodded, "Don't have to ask twice."

They all turned the cars and put them into the gear. Emilio grinned, "Uno, due, tre... adesso!"
[trans. one, two,three...now]

They all slam their foots against pedal, starting with anourmous speed, almost snapping their whole bodies backwards.

The streets of Spain are now filled with roaring enginees of Marchetti's cars.

Leonardo took control by being first in line while Emilio's Audi is right behind.Emilio flexes his hand muscles because of how hard he grips the wheel. "Fuck no." He then grabs gearshift and puts it in even higher speed.

He takes the sharp left and overtake him. "See you there big bro."

Leonardo growled as he saw Alessandro in his rear view mirror. "Where the fuck you think to go?"

Alessandro smirked, "In front of you, of course."

He looked at Elysia on his left. She took big breath as Ale didn't stop increasing speed.

Alessandro didn't took his eyes of her. "You scared?"

She punched him in the chest, "Fucking eyes on the road!"

"I would rather have them on you."

"Please." Elysia begged one more time.

He shook his head, "You won't die with me, I promise."

"Yeah, I would believe that when we get there."

At that moment car came in their direction, and Alessandro turned his head from Elysia in the second and turned the wheel on the full right. Elysia gasped and grabbed his arm. "Vanffanculo, figlio di puttana where the fuck you going?!"

[trans. fuck, you son of the bitch]

"No I will find him and kill him I swear. You're alright, relax." He comforted her as she opened her eyes and took arms off him.

As he moved so sharp to the right, the car went to the Arabella. "Cazzo! Alina hold the wheel." Alina gave her confused look as she took control of the wheel and Arabella stepped more on the gas as she got out of the window and shooted his car.

"Oh my god get into the car right now!" Alina screamed as she tried to control the car. Eventually they got into the line with Leonardo.

"Are you crazy?!" Leonardo yelled at Arabella from his car.

Arabella got back into her seat and put car in higher gear. "I thought we established that."

They were side by side, touching the doors. Sparks flew while they pushed each other.

As she saw truck coming, and she is in his lane, Arabella rolled her eyes and turned wheel to the right and pushed Leonardo to the full side.

Emilio and Alessandro compete for the first place. "Drop it Alessandro, whe know who is going to win anyway." Emilio yelled

"Right, me." Alessandro yelled back to him as he swerved left and right in order to throw Emilio out.

He eventually got an advantage.

Emilio was now in line with Arabella. He was obiviosly really annoyed. Emilio growled and then turned to Arabella, "Sorry sis." And then he speeded up and bumped her front with his rear.

Leonardo like silent panther showed up behind Arabella, and then overtaking her. "Where the fuck you came from?!" Arabella yelled as she punched the wheel.

They were really close to the destination, and the streets were getting busy and crowded because they are closer to the city.

People started screaming as Emilio pushed Alessandro to the sidewalk. He turned 360 degrees so that he was facing backwards. "Motherfucker."

Leonardo took advantage and went in front of him, and he knocked over the fruit stand in the process. Alessandro started driving backwards and he faced Arabella who was behind him. "Hi sissy."

Arabella dropped her jaw, "What the-"

Ale then successfully managed to turn him back to normal, bit by bit.

Emilio then saw the gates of Castillo's, he didn't even wait for them to open he just blasted through them. Leonardo was behind but not enough to win. In the second, others flew in through gate in unreal speed.

Speed was that high, it was crazy they even have the control of the car.

They turned their wheels to the side, pressing the brake, leaving black marks on the ground and loud noises. They parked in perfect oblique line, one next to other.

Carlos Castillo walked up to them with security guards following him. "Well that was hell of an entarence. You just got five patroles looking for you."

Leonardo smirked, "Well, viejo amigo, we needed to mark the streets and let Spain know who came in to the city."
[trans. old friend]

Carlos started laughing, "I didn't doubt that one second."

Leonardo walked up to him and they handshaked and gave each other a bro hug.

On other side, Alessandro got out of the car and helped Elysia get out as well. "Sorry El, won't happen again."

She looked at him for a second and shook her head.

Everyone walked up to Carlos next to Leo and introduced themselves.

"Okay, I'm glad I finally met this legendary family, let's go inside. Excuse my son, he had some important business to take care of." Carlos talked as he escorted them to the big mansion, that was styled in old money vintage spanish houses. It was so elegant and it screamed power.

A fountain, vintage expensive cars and their staff filled the field in front of the house.

They walked in the dining room, with long table with all kind of food on it throught the whole lenght.

The three men were already seated on, being in deep conversations with each others in Spanish.

"And, these are my brothers." Carlos pointed at them as soon as they walked in.

Three men stood up.

"Luis, Manuel, Fabian." As he was speaking their names they nodded their heads and handshaked with everyone.

"¿Así que esta es la familia de la que tanto hemos oído hablar?" Manuel spoke.

[trans. so this is the family we heard so much about?]

Leo nodded, "Un placer conocerte también."

[trans. pleasure to meet you too]

All men looked like they were deep in their 50s. Greyish hair, little bit longer, hair slicked back, in formal suits with cuban cigs over the table and in their pockets.

They sat down at the table. Alina was next to Arabella and Arabella was next to Luca, then Leo was next to the Carlos who was in the head of the table.

Alina turned her head to the Bella's ear, "Sembrano spagnoli tutti i boss mafiosi dei film TV."

[trans. they look like all spanish mafia bosses from tv movies.]

Bella laughed, "Sì, il vecchio con i denti d'oro e le sigarette grasse."

[trans. yes, the old men with golden teeth and fat cigarettes]

Next to Alina was Emilio who tried to hold the laughter. "Fucking shut up you both know I can't control myself with laughing."

Then, Alessandro was at Emilo's left and next to him Elysia.

Leonardo was in coversation with Carlos and his brothers, they waited to eat and to get into work with Marco.

Opening of the doors took everyone's attention.

The tall young guy, with tattoos peeking from his suit on his neck, golden brown eyes with slightly curly brown hair. All the maids couldn't keep their eyes off him. The most dangerous smell that made people on the street turn their heads. Thicker eyebrows, with little bit darker caramel skin tone and gun on his waist made anyone fall for him.

"Perdóneme, I hope I didn't miss anything." The guy said. The spanish accent on every word made him even more attractive. [trans. excuse me]

Carlos stood up. "I want to introduce you to my son, Antonio Castillo."

Antonio nodded and started shaking hands with everyone. He started from the end of the table. He was so charming, like something so different about him.

But still, if you look deep the mistery and sadness in his eyes are eating him alive.

Alina saw that. She immediately knew why is that, the second he walked in. She felt sorry for him. But something dragged her out of her thoughts. Antonio was in front of her, she was next to shake hands. He smiled at her ignoring him and being in her thoughts.

"What is it so important that you think so I get ignored by you, hm?" He whispered and bent down to tell her because she was still sitting.

She smiled. Say something Alina.

"Sorry, just got lost in my brain for a moment. Alina, encantado de conocerte." She said [trans. nice to meet you]

"Mi piace il tuo accento spagnolo." Antonio said but in Italian. That made Alina smile.
[trans. I like your spanish accent]

Antonio let go of her hand and moved to Leonardo. He just hugged him. "Kid, you got bigger than the last time. Just two years ago you were so much shorter than me and now you're my height." Leonardo said through laugh while checking him.

"And you look older than the last time." Antonio said also through laugh.

"Watch your mouth kid" Leo slightly punched him in the head, "Now I need you to help me."

Antonio looked in his eyes, "You know I will always help you."

𓆙
𝐡𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬
hope you all doing well. I'm currently on a vacation so I will edit these chapters when I get home. so sorry if there is any mistakes! thank you for reading.

Let me hear first impression's of Antonio!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 573 33
What will happen when a 19 year old gets involved with the 24 year old Italian Mafia Leader? Read to find out! She was with her mother at the wrong t...
6.9K 234 73
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
12.5M 374K 38
__ā¤ļøŽ The Maid and the Mafia King ā¤ļøŽ__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
577K 12.2K 62
š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ āœ”ļøŽ š“š‡š„ š€š‹š‹šˆš€šš‚š„ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ ššŽšŽšŠ šˆ "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...