Beauty And Beast ❤️😌

נכתב על ידי inayaa_hayat

this is a story of our beloved tejran. story is all about a rude arogent playboy ( beast) and a cute innocent... עוד

introduction
part 1 ( beganing)
part-2 ( teju in karan's office)
part-3(kkundrra mention)
part -4😭😭
part-5 (everything changed)
part-6(beauty and beast)
part-7 ( week day 1)
part-8 ( teasing)
( part -9)seduce 🥵
part- 10 ( messed up)
part-11 (worst than beast)
part-12 ( what??)
part-13 ( new entry)
chit chat
part- 14 ( functions) ,
part 15 ( sirrr plz)
part-16( wedding)
part-17( wedding night)
part-18(feelings)
part-19(jeoulous)
part-20( reception night)
part-21 ( jeoulous 2.0)
announcement
part-22(manaoing)
part-23(possessive)
part-24( my wife)
part- 25 ( car romance)
part-26 ( a night to remember)
part-27(feelings)
part-28(laddoo)
part -29 ( pragnent again?)
part-30( night🌃)
important
part -31(shopping )
part-32( shopping romance)
part -33( cute fight)
part 34( baby sitting)
part 35( still baby sitting)
part - 36 (messed up )
part -37( make up)
part -38 ( making love )
part -39(kidnapped )
part-40 (torture )
part-41 (let her go)
part -42( she is safe)
part-43( realization)
part -44( best kiss)
part-45(proposal)
part - 46( a night of ❤️)
part-47( a lovely morning )
part -49( steamy shower )
part-50( happy in paris)
part 51( kidnapped again?)
part-52( he is a don)
part -53( emotional❤️🥺)
part-54( sanity ,solace ❤️)
part-55( hawwaii)
part -56( hawwaii day-2)
part-57(cooking compitition)
part -58(good news)
part-59( his reaction)
part-60( Happy ending)
announcement
announcement
listen

part 48( love is in the air)

6.5K 459 25
נכתב על ידי inayaa_hayat

From teju's POV

We were currently in karan's s jet and I don't know where we're going . " What does It look like ?

Is It near the beach ? . I asked .

He rolled his eyes . " You ask too many question " .

And he started doing his work on laptop. What an workaholic husband i have. I didn't see him working from our marriage and now he work on our honeymoon Bravo!!!

I Looking over I can see karan has some work spread out on the table in front of him . He looks focused and he doesn't seem to notice as I stand up from my seat and move towards him .

I hold onto his shoulders and plant myself in his lap . My legs are on either sides of him and I move my hands around his neck . He looks to me and smirks .

" Yes princess ? "

" I'm bored . "

" And how might you suggest I fix that ? " he questions me , still with his devilish smirk .

" I have a few ideas . "

" Please enlighten me Mrs. kundrra . " He smirked and lightly grabbed my neck .

He slowly and seductively licked my neck sensually . I lightly moaned and leaned further into him . I started to take my top off . Leaving me in just my bra ,
he stopped kissing my neck and stared lustfully at me .

Kk-" I want to fuck you so hard that you can't walk tomorrow . "

I gasped at his dirty talk . He took the opportunity to claim my mouth again . He dominated the kiss and roughly grabbed my neck pulling my closer to him .

Karan slowly started to stand up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the couch that lays across from our seats . He threw me on to the couch and started to hastily strip himself bare . I looked at him and giggled at his sudden roughness ...

He then stalked over to me with hunger in his eyes . He lowered himself down to me and undid my pants , slowly taking them down my legs . He ripped them off my legs and threw them somewhere behind him never taking his emerald brown eyes off of my body .

Looking up to him , I smile as I grab his shoulders and pull him down to me . He lands on top of my body as our legs intertwine with each other . I grab him and pull him down to me , kissing him . I kiss him like I mean it . He reciprocates my passion and holds me close . He moves down to my neck again and

I whisper to him " Fuck me karan . "

Karan continues to remain silent . He just slowly moves his kisses downward . He takes his sweet time as he cascades my body . He leaves kisses down my neck and sucks on my favorite spot on my collar bone . Karan briefly stops his kisses and looks up to me . I bit my lip and look back to him . He reaches behind my back and unhooks my bra , he throws it as well behind back .

He looks at my b**bs lastly and pinch my n*pple He then sucks on my n*pples and bits roughly on my breast while palming the other one . I am feeling aroused by his roughness on my body today . He then repeats the same action to my other breast .

The pain he induces only causes pleasure to surge through me . I grab karan's hair .

" Please baby , I can't take anymore . "

He grins up at me and replies . " Eager I see . "

I can't bring myself to respond so I just nod my head and try to push him slightly lower and he chuckles , complying .

Once he has reached his favorite spot he grabs my underwear with his teeth and rips them off in one fast motion . I gasp and prepare to protest as he plunges two fingers inside of me and instead I moan his name loudly , while my hands grab the ends of the couch . Trying to brace myself from moaning any louder .

" I want to hear you princess , just let it out . "

His words affect me o my core . He quickens his pace as I scream out in ecstasy . He groans as he continues the rapid speed , plunging his fingers inside of me and bringing me closer to my climax . He slowly adds another finger . I am so close to climaxing as I am squirming under him . He senses my impatience and starts to slow his fingers down .

" That's not fair . " I whine and look down to him .

He grins and chuckles again . He quickly picks up his pace and curls his fingers inside of me . I am a mess under him as I am building back up . I feel my lower stomach clenching and I feel a sudden heat inside of me . To top it off , karan then brings his mouth down and starts circling his tongue on my clit.

" Faster karan " I say between deep breathes .

He listens and starts thrusing faster . He sucks and circles his tongue around me . Shortly after I feel myself start to pulsate as I drench his hand in my liquid and I ease myself down . I try to bring my breathing back to normal rate as Karan stays on top of me studying me . As I am laying there I feel Karan moving under me and before I know it Karan is plunging inside of me roughly . I scream and moan his name as he waits for me to adjust to his length .

" Are you okay ? " he asks with concern filling his lustful eyes .

I can barely form a sentence as I am in pure ecstasy right now , but I manage to get out ,

" Move sunny , please move . "

He doesn't wait long as he starts to thrust into me ." Fuck laddoo , you are so tight baby . He leans down and kisses me , catching my moans as he slowly starts to thrust into me harder .

" More sunny, more . "
He then grabs my leg and hooks it around his waist , securing our bodies closer together . The sudden movement allows him to penetrate me deeper . I know that I won't last long .As if sunny could read my mind he starts to tell me between thrusts ,

" Just hold on a little bit longer , Princess " .

I nod at him and then throw my arms around him and scratch at his back trying to hold in the impending climax that is sure to come soon . After several more thrusts and deep moaning sunny instructs me , " Laddoo come now ! "
Before he can even finish his sentence I am coming under him and I feel his seed fill me up . Karan starts to fall , but holds himself up with one hand trying not to crush me with his weight .

I kiss his forehead and then bring my hand up to his hair and play with it as we are both coming down from our climax . Once our breathing becomes steady he shows me to the bathroom and we take a shower in the small space , cleaning each other off . I get dressed and go to sit back down in my chair . Sunny sits across from me and returns to his work . I smile to myself as I look out the window and I feel myself start to doze off .

When i woke up i saw we landed already and when I realize the headboard "paris" written on it in big letters . I jumped on sunny like a little child.

Teju- Sunny i love you .i Love i Love. I really love peris and from my childhood i want to come here. I love you little and pecked his whole face with kisses...

@shanaya7676 guessed right its paris

I hope you guyz like it. if you really like it so don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews as it matters the most .

Lots of love
Your cute innocent writer ❤️😜

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

276K 9.9K 44
for 18+and it's the imagination character karan (hot and sexxy boy of 29 years) Teja (Cute and hot girl of 25 years ) both r just married the stor...
116K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
173K 21K 98
Sequel to Ashes. Let me fuck you, break you, mend you, and shape you into a new canvas the way I want, I own you Jaan, It's not easy to get rid of m...
459K 21.7K 95
Stories of pain, fear, abundant, betrayal many more.. 1.Prostitute ✅september 22 - march 23 Gulaab and salman 2. Prisoner ✅ may 17 - july 2 ...