Dealer | -Eddie Munson

By Moonybabe_

*STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Short story. -Princess , cause I was born to touch your feelings... More

CAST
Shithole
Cigarrete
Cops
Crazy Train
A day without you
Dear Monday
Party
When the party's over
Happy Pills
Everything is Falling
That's what 'friends' are for
It's your choice
I hate myself for loving u
She does have feelings for him
Doubts
Dark Alley
You are safe
Little truce
Bruises

The game

571 13 6
By Moonybabe_

No Point Of View

Toledo, Ohio.

Young Hanna had just returned from school, she was so excited because she had music class and she discovered her passion for the electric guitar, even though she has seen it before in movies. The difference this time is that now was infront of her eyes, and the shivers she got when she heard it live was something she had never experienced before. That so she couldn't wait for her father to get home from work and tell him how bad she wishes to have some guitar lessons. To be one day in a famous metal band like the ones she hears on the radio, that she secretly listens to.

5:30 pm

The hour her father usually arrived home from work, and today was no exception. His father is very punctual, so he arrived just a second before the clock marked 5:30 pm. Hanna got up from the floor where she was painting in her colors books to run toward the door as fast as her small legs let her. Upon reaching the living room, Jared, her father was just about to take a seat on the couch. He was losing up the tie around his neck to then grab the remote control to turn on the TV just like every day after he arrives from work.

¨Daddy you are home!¨ An excited Hanna said to her father as she takes a seat beside him. The father looks at his daughter with love and lifts her from her seat to place her in his lap, kissing the side of her head.

¨Someone is happy today, was school great?¨ Hanna nods repeatedly with a big grin on her face. Her dad chuckles at how cute her daughter looked, excited.

¨Today was a wonderful day daddy, I had music class with the big kids today and one of them brought an electric guitar. I love it.¨ The father paid attention to her daughter's words. ¨Mr, Tomson told me if I was interested in some lesson he would make a space for me in the afternoon with the newbies so I was wondering if-¨

¨Princess, You know what girls dont belong to bands, especially metal bands. Your mother will have a heart attack just by imagining it.¨ The toothy smile on Hanna's face fade away. ¨You know you are supposed to stay home, like your mother. A pretty face that doesn't has to think or worry about anything else that is not about her family or husband. ¨ The father said to his daughter with a proud tone. ¨Just freaks end up in metal band princess, you are not a freak you are a little girl who will grow up to marry a wealthy man making the perfect couple.¨

***

Hanna O'Connell

¨Hanna! I need you to stock the new films in the stalls, thank you!¨ Steve shouts at me from the cashier counter as I found myself in the back of the store sitting in a corner.

I hurry to open the mini plastic bag where there were some pills, take one out and shallow it dry as I get up to put the mini bag in my jeans back pocket. ¨Okay!¨ It's been two weeks since the things that happened with Eddie, two weeks without seeing him since he hasn't come to school. Two weeks since I work with Steve and Robyn at Family video. I never imagine myself hanging out with them but they have been the closest thing I have to friends in this town. At least at school, I'm not alone since I have Robyn and I see Steve almost every day too after school, so I haven't had time to think about other stuff that is not working. It's better this way.

I reach the warehouse and I huff at the number of boxes in front of me. No way, I'm doing this alone.

¨Harrington, get your ass in here and help me with these boxes!¨ I walk to one of the boxes to leaf it. It wasn't that heavy so I had no problem at all, turning around to direct myself to the front of the store, I meet with Steve leaning in the door frame. Looking at me with his arms crossed over his chest. ¨Stop looking at my ass and help me with the damn boxes, Harrington.¨ I roll my eyes as his face turns a lighter tone of pink as I catch him staring.

Since that night after the party, he has been acting differently toward me. Steve seems to care a lot about me but I haven't figured out in what way, I hope it is nothing more like a friendship, tho because he gives some weird mixed signals sometimes. I dont have time for something else nor want something more.

Love is just a waste of time.

As I reach the counter, I place the box to start unpacking the movies to then put them in their sections depending on the movie. Oh, and since I work here the store seems to have worked better since I do know how to organize things, not like Robyn or Steve. For starters, I swear I dont know how they got this job, but I do admit they have learned how to organize since we work together. We dont make such a bad team, I guess.

¨Hey, are you busy after work?¨ Steve asks me as he places two boxes on the ground. ¨ It's just that today is the start of the season of basketball and Robyn will be there playing in the school band and Lucas may play. So I- I don't know, I was wondering if you want to go, with me. Just two friends hanging out supporting their other friends.¨ He gives me a weird smile as he finishes his sentence.

¨Uh- sure.¨ He looks relieved at my answer.

¨Graet, great.¨ He starts unpacking the movies out of the box and at the same time the door of the store gets opened by a Robyn with paper bags in her arms.

¨Kids, the food arrived!¨ Robyn announced as she lifted the paper bags as if they were trophies. Steve shakes his head but starts laughing making me laugh, making Robyn laugh too.

—-

We didn't finish stocking up the films, even though the three of us divided the work. Tomorrow we will finish since have to arrive early for Robyn to prepare and change and for us to have some good seats. As Steve finally found an available place he parks the car, Robyn kept rumbling about this girl in the band that she likes and Steve is advising her while I sat in silence in the back seat. I'm not a good advisor, so I better dont say anything.

¨So what do you think Hanna?¨ Robyn turns around in her seat to look at me. I panic since I dont want to say something wrong.

¨Um...I-¨

¨I think we should be getting inside so you can change Robyn and Hanna and I have time to buy some snacks.¨ Steve answers for me, taking Robyn's attention.

¨Shit! You are right, I need my uniform and more makeup.¨ Robyn rushes grabbing her things to get out of the car. ¨Bye guys see you later wish me some luck.¨ As she gets out of the car.

¨Good luck!¨ Steve and I say in unison as Robyn closes the passenger door.

¨Thanks.¨ I say to Steve once we are alone in the car.

¨Come on, we do need to hurry if we want snacks and good seats.¨ He says getting out of the car and I follow.

Even though it's kind of early, there are already a lot of students and people making their way inside, and the line for the snacks almost reaches outside.

¨Hey I think is better if we divide. I'll make the line for the snacks and you go and find some seats.¨ I nod as Steve words.

¨I want-¨

¨Cherry Coke and a cherry airhead, I know, I know.¨ He says as he walks towards the line for the snacks leaving me alone. That's something good about Steve, he pays attention.

The gym was already crowded, and it was unbelievable that more people are waiting outside to get in. The band is already taking their place, and the seats beside them are not that full yet, so I better start making my way to them before there are no seats left. I walk from the corners of the field since the teams are already warming up as well as the cheerleaders.

¨Hanna did you came to see me?¨ Jason shouts as he stands near where I'm passing through. I ignore him. ¨I heard you aren't with the freak anymore, I guess you are finally free for our delay date.¨ I stop in my tracks, my blood starting to boil.

¨ It's none of your damn business, Jason. And not in a million years would I think about going out with a douchebag that flirts with everything that moves while having a girlfriend. You are a pathetic piece of shit in this world, who thinks that he can do as he pleases because he has money and is the captain of the basketball team.¨ I feel my chest going up and down fast. In a matter of seconds, I got workup. None one looks at us since there's a lot of noise in the room to notice or little discussion.

Jason starts walking at me, jaw sharpened, vain propping from his neck as his hands are in form of a feast. I dont know what he thinks he is going to do once he reaches me, but I dont step back. Before he can reach me, Steve takes my hand to pull me near him within his other hand he holds the tray with our snacks, Jason stops.

He widens his eyes while his lips change into a sadistic smile.¨Oh I see, you change the freak from someone who comes from a wealthy family. And just a few seconds ago you were saying you wouldn't be with someone like me knowing that he is exactly like me. ¨ Jason shakes his head. ¨You think you are better than me but you are just another slut that changes boyfriend as you change your panties.¨ At this point, I dont know who is grabbing who hand harder, Steve or me.

¨Let's leave.¨ Steve says in my ear. I dont fight back, I dont need to lose my breath. We turn around to the stairs.

¨Yeah, you just leave because you know I'm right.¨ Steve let go of my hand to connect his fist with Jason's side face, taking him off guard and by the impact making him fall to the ground.

¨Good luck playing with a purple eye.¨ Steve doesn't even care if now some students were looking and take my hand again to go to our seats like nothing happened.

I should have punched Jason first if I knew he would do it.

Steve lets me pass first to the sets so I take the seat first then Steve once he places the tray between us. I grab my coke to take a big sip from the straw, the sugar calms my anger a little, so I devour my candy as well to gain some control.

Steve and I didn't talk, we just sat in there. The first whistle sounded, signaling that the game was about to begin, that was when decided to look at Steve. He has his eyes on Jason as if he was the prey and he the predator. I place my hand on his shoulder to take his attention, he looks at me. I lip-smile at Steve.

¨Thanks.¨ His eyes change from cold to warm.

¨Any time.¨

The game resume. We won. All because of Lucas. It was his first game and he scored the winning basket, Steve cheered his kid like the mom he is, Robyn was a tomato the entire game since she was seating beside the girl she likes and looked like they were talking the entire game. Now we are in the backyard in the celebration of the winning, waiting for Lucas and Robyn to come. Steve was impatiently walking from one side to another while I just stood there.

I start feeling something in the chest, I check the hour on the clock above the door. It's been almost five hours, that explains it.

¨Eh, Steve I need to do something, I'll be right back.¨ He doesn't look at me and just waves his hand saying 'go'. I need to find I place where I will not get caught, and I know damn well where to go, even though I wish to go anywhere but there.

Getting closer to the place makes me feel uncomfortable so I cross my arms over my belly almost hugging my sides. It's just been two weeks, two weeks since I haven't seen or been to this place. I pass my recces inside the school with Robyn, I didn't even dare to step in the backyard even if he wasn't at school it felt forbidden. It scared me because I knew if I were there by myself or with him it would make me feel things, things I dont want to feel.

It was just like the many times I imagine it coming here during the two weeks would be, he was there, but he wasn't alone, and I dont mean i'm the other person in here...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.5K 29
You have dreamt of teaching the next generation of heroes and now you had your chance. An increasingly popularity as a pro hero and a random skill wh...
270K 5.4K 20
Innocent children beware of certain...scenes
3.5K 54 13
Social media AU with Jensen Ackles Began June 8, 2018 Finished June 8, 2018 Published June 25, 2018 UNDER MAJOR EDITING
38.1K 302 14
Aaron Hotchner one shots season 4-6 Hotch